Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHypnoToad
Stranger

Morning Glories...
    #2677873 - 05/14/04 02:25 PM (13 years, 12 days ago)

I just purchased some morning glory seeds.Three varieties total.Heavenly Blues,Pearly Gates and Flying saucers.I made sure to find organic seed/untreated seed from private growers as I grow everything organically and try to avoid chemicals as much as possible.I have two questions.One being is there any difference in LSA content between the three varieties?And also is there any advice or tips I should know about growing morning glories?

--------------------
"There is no fire like lust, no grip like hate, no net like delusions, no river like craving."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTreePhiend
Lawnboy
Re: Morning Glories... [Re: HypnoToad]
    #2677893 - 05/14/04 02:29 PM (13 years, 12 days ago)

Yes, the heavenly blues contain much more than the others, but the others are still worth doing. Some MGs contain almost no LSA. I would definately recomend a simple water extraction instead of just eating the seeds straight. Erowid details an extraction using petrolium ether and ethinol to create a more pure extraction. This is supposed to kill the nesuea, but if you don't feel like fuckin' with flamable chemicals then water extraction should be fine.

OfflineHypnoToad
Stranger

Re: Morning Glories... [Re: TreePhiend]
    #2677956 - 05/14/04 02:46 PM (13 years, 12 days ago)

Yes, the heavenly blues contain much more than the others, but the others are still worth doing. Some MGs contain almost no LSA. I would definately recomend a simple water extraction instead of just eating the seeds straight. Erowid details an extraction using petrolium ether and ethinol to create a more pure extraction. This is supposed to kill the nesuea, but if you don't feel like fuckin' with flamable chemicals then water extraction should be fine.

Thanks for the advice.  :smile:

Yes me and flammable chemicals aren't a very good mixture.lol

Do you know if blue stars contain a worthy amount of LSA?Some sites mention them and others do not.

--------------------
"There is no fire like lust, no grip like hate, no net like delusions, no river like craving."

OfflineTreePhiend
Lawnboy
Re: Morning Glories... [Re: HypnoToad]
    #2677960 - 05/14/04 02:48 PM (13 years, 12 days ago)

I don't know about bule stars, I think heavenly blues and pearly gates contain the most out of the strains and the multicolored ones (i forget what they are called) contain almost no LSA.

Just give 'em a try, mix them with your other seeds to make sure you get a decent and uniform dose. In the future, just by the heavenly blues. I would also recomend getting the seeds from online herb stores, as they are typically organic and not treated with chemicals, pluss they cost TONS less when you buy a lot of seeds than buying individual seed packets.

Edited by TreePhiend (05/14/04 02:52 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden