Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMycoMass
UnTitleD
 User Gallery

Fully disoriented, any similar experience?
    #26778663 - 06/24/20 08:07 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I recently had an intense level 5 from 3.4g cubensis B+. now I have tripped before and also consumed more up to 4g but i hadn’t experienced anything like that. It was full on geometric shapes, out of body, no connection with reality and at one point fully immobilized laying on the ground. The experience as a whole was the most beautifully terrifying and rewarding experience i have had thus far. Has anyone experience anything like this? And especially from 3.4g?

Read my trip report in the level 5 section titled into oblivion

Thank you in advance for your input

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBVB
Friend
Male

Loc: PA
Re: Fully disoriented, any similar experience? [Re: MycoMass]
    #26780324 - 06/24/20 08:10 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I've had full on disorientation from B+ before as well. Felt alien. Took 6g and lost the concept of basic human functions, I just laid there next to my bed for a couple hours till I could stand up and hobble over to it. Looking back on the experience it showed me a lot, rewarding like you said. That's quite normal with mush :thumbup: :mushroom2:

And about dosage, it really depends on a lot of factors. Sounds like you had a strong batch. 5g of one can sometimes do the same as 2g-3g of another. B+ can be a pretty unforgiving strain in my experience :crazy2: 3.4g should do almost anyone right.

Offlinerustygrape
the great perhaps
Female User Gallery

#26780736 - 06/24/20 11:29 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Hey I couldn’t find your trip report?

Edit: https://www.shroomery.org/14556/Into-oblivion

Edited by rustygrape (06/25/20 12:09 AM)

OfflineMycoMass
UnTitleD
 User Gallery

Re: Fully disoriented, any similar experience? [Re: BVB]
    #26781232 - 06/25/20 06:05 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BVB said:
I've had full on disorientation from B+ before as well. Felt alien. Took 6g and lost the concept of basic human functions, I just laid there next to my bed for a couple hours till I could stand up and hobble over to it. Looking back on the experience it showed me a lot, rewarding like you said. That's quite normal with mush :thumbup: :mushroom2:

And about dosage, it really depends on a lot of factors. Sounds like you had a strong batch. 5g of one can sometimes do the same as 2g-3g of another. B+ can be a pretty unforgiving strain in my experience :crazy2: 3.4g should do almost anyone right.

Well It is nice to know someone’s had a similar experience lol, Ive had a fair amount of experiences on mushrooms, previously i had purchased them from unknown sources on the street until this time. Ive been attempting to research any differences between cubensis strains. There seems to be a lot of controversy on if there is any difference or not. What is your experience with different strains? This most recent experience is the first strains ive been sure about ( since I cultivated it )

OfflineBVB
Friend
Male

Loc: PA
    #26781303 - 06/25/20 06:59 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

There's mostly only slight differences between the Cubensis strains until you get to penis envy (PE) those kick it up a notch compared to golden teachers/B+ etc. 2g in darkness in my room had me mentally sitting down by a roaring river for a good 5 hours. I hope to have an experience with a heavy trip of natural wood lovers soon, ovoids instead of cubensis. But for now I just have experience with cubes and light ovoid trips.

Edit: Cool trip report, too! Very descriptive and well written.

Edited by BVB (06/25/20 07:01 AM)

OfflineMycoMass
UnTitleD
 User Gallery

Re: Fully disoriented, any similar experience? [Re: BVB]
    #26782089 - 06/25/20 01:05 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Awesome, thank you for your the replies and input friend

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #26783379 - 06/25/20 10:24 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

MycoMass said:
Quote:

BVB said:

Well It is nice to know someone’s had a similar experience lol, Ive had a fair amount of experiences on mushrooms, previously i had purchased them from unknown sources on the street until this time. Ive been attempting to research any differences between cubensis strains. There seems to be a lot of controversy on if there is any difference or not. What is your experience with different strains? This most recent experience is the first strains ive been sure about ( since I cultivated it )

There are subtle differences between strains, but also between every strain you'll ever select out and grow qtys of.  These differences become more pronounced at high doses, in the character and content of the typical trip they engender.

But for the  disorientation, that's just par for the course at any high dose.  You're doing something to your brain that makes it work very differently.  Been there many times - enjoy it all!  :cookiemonster:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract