Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: Well, guess I'll sit on the sidelines [Re: HamHead] * 3
    #26802485 - 07/03/20 11:50 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

It's strange to me how someone cannot grasp the simple concept of doing no harm to others.  Your rights/freedoms/etc become null and void when your choice puts others in danger.

The mask is your choice.  Don't want to use it? STAY HOME.  Want to go outside? work? shop? Be around others? Spend the 2 seconds to put on a mask  and do your part for society and stop being a selfish prick.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Well, guess I'll sit on the sidelines [Re: mndfreeze] * 1
    #26802532 - 07/04/20 12:18 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
It's strange to me how someone cannot grasp the simple concept of doing no harm to others.  Your rights/freedoms/etc become null and void when your choice puts others in danger.

The mask is your choice.  Don't want to use it? STAY HOME.  Want to go outside? work? shop? Be around others? Spend the 2 seconds to put on a mask  and do your part for society and stop being a selfish prick.

Oh, I grasped the concept back in April, when I was the only one wearing a surgical mask walking around in my local grocery store. I even made a post about tshirt face mask HERE and was told it would not help me.

Our leaders flip flopped on mask. If anyone can remember, there were several top officials saying mask won't help people, because they were in short supply and worried about those using mask where it's actually appropriate such as hospital settings and nursing homes. Even Donald Trump is rarely seen wearing any face coverings, and those around him, though tested probably on a daily basis, are not required to wear face coverings.

That's the thing. If there are laws written to force mask, who will be there to enforce such laws?

We think police have a hard time now, can you imagine how people are going to react when they are told they cannot go to a grocery store without a mask, but can gather in mass protests until late hours, when there is no sunlight to kill viruses, allowing for increased spreading.

Protest have been supported and people don't want to lay blame on peaceful protests and continue to ignore science and data.

I don't have any bags in this game. No body close has died. My mother fell ill in late December, she turns 66 this year. Was down and out of work for a week. She said she had many 'Covid' symptoms and both of us believe that if she were to get an antibody test, she would be positive for Covid19.

Does this mean my mother should be quarantine because she is higher risk and is positive for Covid19?

:teareally:

I'm finding it hard to believe that so many people are following a yellow brick road.

There are many layers to Covid 19. A cloth layer won't protect us from corruption in high places.

Please don't tell me I don't understand how mask work.

I work with a still air box. I'm somewhat aware of air and how it flows, much like water.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Well, guess I'll sit on the sidelines [Re: HamHead]
    #26803291 - 07/04/20 10:21 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

DING!!!

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: Well, guess I'll sit on the sidelines [Re: HamHead] * 2
    #26803964 - 07/04/20 05:07 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

DING!!!

Dr. Drew is a charlatan. He literally claimed that public worries about covid19 were caused by media panic, for which he had to publicly apologize in order to save face:

Quote:

For weeks, as the rest of the country focused on what to do about the COVID-19 pandemic, celebrity doctor Drew Pinsky downplayed the seriousness of the virus, referring to it as a “press-induced panic” and encouraging people to question official reporting on the topic.

Any doctor willing to publicly associate themselves with Dr. Drew is doing it only to gain public notoriety. The last video you sent me via PM was by an "endocrinologist and hospice care doctor". Translation: testosterone and opioid dealer.

Doctors who want to influence medical opinion and save patient lives share their anecdotes to medical communities like medscape, for which they receive no financial compensation. Doctors (like tv personalities, sham endocrinologists and pain management docs) who need a way to compensate for the income deficit they are presently experiencing due to the relative unwillingness of patients to see a doctor for non life threatening infirmities make youtube videos and podcasts.

Like law and law enforcement, the medical profession has a long history of attracting charlatans and crooks. It has been that way since the beginning of medicine.

Houston contains world's largest and arguably most advanced medical center and medical research complex. The doctors here are literally at the forefront of treatment. The most cutting edge research and medical interventions happen here. Our mortality rate seems to have been notably lower here than elsewhere since the beginning of the pandemic because the most knowledgeable doctors and researchers in the world are headhunted by the TMC to come here. I believe the first remdesivir clinical trials started here. Many of the convalescent plasma trials started here. Trials of even more cutting edge experimental prophylactics like PUL 047 are conducted here.

If there is worthwhile new knowledge or research surfacing within the medical community, there is a significant chance it originated here, and if it did not, there is a 100% chance that it will be widely disseminated and implemented here before it will be in most places.

I am not nearly so closed minded as you seem to be assuming I am in your messages to me. I was an early advocate of IV vitamin C therapy for covid, and I shared a lot of information about alternative pathophysiological hypotheses and remedies in the first 300 pages of the covid19 thread. I am a major advocate for psychedelic use.

I realize that this will seem arrogant, but if you really want to know about the cutting edge of covid19 pathophysiology and treatment, I would encourage you to ask me questions instead of sending me passive agressive messages via PM implying that I am not interested in saving lives simply because I trust the doctors I work with more than the ones producing youtube videos and televsion shows. If you dont want to hear it from me, I can share more trustworthy sources of information with you.

If YOU are interested in saving lives, consider go to medical school or nursing school, or becoming an EMT. The medical professions are extremely rewarding.

Edited by morrowasted (07/04/20 06:03 PM)

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Well, guess I'll sit on the sidelines [Re: mndfreeze]
    #26803966 - 07/04/20 05:08 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

LUV U MNDFREEZE

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

InvisibleTexas Honey BadgerM
No fucks given
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Spicemaster Texas
    #26804152 - 07/04/20 07:17 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

And start inhaling your own c02 waste gasses:picard:

--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Well, guess I'll sit on the sidelines [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #26804186 - 07/04/20 07:45 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Dr. Drew, along with Dr. Oz and Dr. Phil all shared a similar opinion and the three of them retracted and apologized, correct.

One thing to consider here is, who is paying those mainstream doctors?

I can imagine they may have faced some sort of punishment if they had not apologized, like not being paid anymore.

Quote:

Spicemaster said:

:whathesaid:

Fairly high levels even in a bandana.

How does one wear a bandana correctly?

Aren't N95 fit tested?

--------------------

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: Well, guess I'll sit on the sidelines [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #26804222 - 07/04/20 08:17 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

By mainstream you mean real doctors who actually practice medicine? The hospitals are paying them... If by "mainstream" you mean the charlatans (who are decidedly NOT mainstream but cater to a very specific kind of audience), their revenue stream is based on ratings. Most of the time they can keep their revenue stream high by publicizing opinions that give the general public the impression that they're better off listening to them than to their actual doctors, but in the face of a pandemic, you're right, the people they have contracts with probably coerced them into making public apologies because being wrong about a pandemic would have been bad for ratings, since many of the viewers and their families members would inevitably come down sick with and possibly die from COVID19, at which point their trust in Dr. Drew and the likelihood that they would watch his show would have diminished, which would have made it advertisers less interested in buying slots during their shows :shrug:

I wear an n95 facemask with a surgical mask over top for hours on end, 13 hours a day with one 15 minute break and one 30 minute break, if I'm lucky. We all do and have been doing so for quite some time. It isn't comfortable but it's not dangerous. The only people who can't tolerate it are folks with COPD as a result of decades of smoking.

Edited by morrowasted (07/04/20 08:24 PM)

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Well, guess I'll sit on the sidelines [Re: morrowasted]
    #26804250 - 07/04/20 08:35 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:
Quote:

By mainstream you mean real doctors who actually practice medicine? The hospitals are paying them...

This is good. What hospital does Dr. Drew work for? I imagine he is too busy doing TV type stuff to have time to see paitents. Yet, hospitals are paying him?

Same with Dr. Phil, who has a TV show called, The Dr. Phil show. What hospital is responsible for his paycheck?

Wearing a mask all day, do you experience headaches?

--------------------

Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Well, guess I'll sit on the sidelines [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #26804292 - 07/04/20 08:59 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Spicemaster said:

Well shit.  I wonder how your hip surgeon survived paw!

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#26804438 - 07/04/20 11:55 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

SSSHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!

DON'T TELL ANYONEZ BEFORE A VACCINEZZZ!!!

Treatment with Hydroxychloroquine Cut Death Rate Significantly in COVID-19 Patients, Henry Ford Health System Study Shows

THEY'LL HAVE BETTER REZULTZ USING ZINC AS WELL!!!

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#26832186 - 07/19/20 09:16 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Oh jeez, I came across these, er, music videos?

I say music videos because there's no commentary or anything, just some visuals.

Here's another one.

:rockon:

--------------------

Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26832231 - 07/19/20 09:44 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

How long have you been a Qanon member?

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#26832270 - 07/19/20 10:13 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:

I just found out, and know nothing about it.

Care to inform?

I'll google while I wait.

--------------------

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
    #26832280 - 07/19/20 10:22 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

mndfreeze said:

I just found out, and know nothing about it.

Care to inform?

I'll google while I wait.

mndfreeze you just radicalized him

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Well, guess I'll sit on the sidelines [Re: feevers]
    #26832302 - 07/19/20 10:37 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Interesting.

I've heard of people throwing babies in baths.

I was bathed in a kitchen sink when I was little, to avoid drowning.

Now, I don't agree with everything Donald Trump has said, but as far as pushing to reopen schools, I can agree with.

And there's some points being made in those videos, one that stood out was the 24 years of Clinton/Bush/Obama where Ghislaine Maxwell was not arrested.

Some scary shit going on, real or not.

Lots of CEOs stepping down.

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#26832315 - 07/19/20 10:50 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Hell of a job that mask did at keeping drywall particles from entering this mans lungs. Curious at to how long he was working.

Makeshift mask aren't doing much to protect people.

:shrug:

Keep complying, gotta keep that curve flat as cases surge!!!

:justfuck:

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #26832355 - 07/19/20 11:18 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Some scary shit going on, real or not.

i don't know why, but this made me lol.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Well, guess I'll sit on the sidelines [Re: wrestler_az]
    #26832406 - 07/19/20 11:52 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Within three minutes, he speaks on being hungry for air.

I'm five minutes in, watch along with me!

Let's see what he says.

At 8 minutes, he speaks of CO2 pooling.

Right, so there's going to be a drop in blood oxygen levels, so what happens when there's not enough oxygen being breathed back in to replace it? Within a mask with CO2 pooling?

Wow, now we're simulating breathing in a mask by breathing less air without a mask. A little meditation I see.

Focus on your breath he says.

Which I sorta do on a regular basis, focus on breath and slowing it down.

Edited by HamHead (07/19/20 12:02 PM)

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

#26832464 - 07/19/20 12:26 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

Hell of a job that mask did at keeping drywall particles from entering this mans lungs. Curious at to how long he was working.

Masks aren't meant to prevent you from catching anything, they are meant to keep you from spreading something. I think you're aware of that though at this point, it's been brought up a few times now.

Also, if drywall particles can enter into his face, then oxygen shouldn't be a problem. I guess breathing with a surgical mask really isn't an issue given this, just like it isn't with an actual drywall mask that might prevent drywall particles from entering into your face but not oxygen.

Edited by PatrickKn (07/19/20 12:26 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order