Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Government spy plane records UFO's!
    #2677299 - 05/14/04 11:35 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040511/80/etbal.html

The evidence speaks for itself.

I think the time for revelation is soon (maybe our lifetime). We are slowly become more and more publicly accepting of the phenomena.

I think the government is slowly releasing data until it is widely accepted enough for the people to be told the truth.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTheCheat
son of the lamb

Loc: Maillardville, Coquitlam,...
Re: Government spy plane records UFO's! [Re: Ego Death]
    #2677329 - 05/14/04 11:44 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

it doesnt mean their alien spaceships. the photograph isnt that special concerning that alot of "proof" looks like that. i dont think theres anything special about the photograph but you never know

--------------------
?Religion is science, politics is Hollywood, and 50 cent is more influential than Dali Lama; welcome to the future?
-Fontaine

"Blessed are the peacemakers." Matthew 5:9

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Government spy plane records UFO's! [Re: TheCheat]
    #2677459 - 05/14/04 12:35 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

TheCheat said:
it doesnt mean their alien spaceships. the photograph isnt that special concerning that alot of "proof" looks like that. i dont think theres anything special about the photograph but you never know

Yeah I was thinking they are probably just some fire flies, oh well.

COME ON, take your head out your arse!

A lot of "proof", yes from a government source stating that they were UFO's.

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2677460 - 05/14/04 12:35 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

well...they are unidentified :grin:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Government spy plane records UFO's! [Re: kaiowas]
    #2677486 - 05/14/04 12:45 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Mexican UFO investigator Jaime Maussan said that, while there were hundreds of UFO videos, it was the first time one "had the backing of the armed forces".

"The armed forces don't perpetuate frauds," he added after showing the footage at a news conference on Tuesday.

--------------------

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #2677557 - 05/14/04 01:08 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

ahhhhh,  again and again this sort of thread comes up. There are no such things as little green men, but the government wants to make you believe there is so they can fake an alien invasion and proclaim that human are not really from earth but from Mars. (think of Independance Day, Signs, Mission To Mars etc they are showing you what's gonna happen in the movies). Yup, it's a big conspiracy that I am a fan of because it's way more plausible than actual aliens existing, travelling millions of light years to our earth, to just chill up in space, make crop circles,  mutilate our cattle,  and abduct hicks to perfrom.  So why in the world would our government want to fool us that aliens exist? Well, it would mean there is a common enemy for mankind to fight, and this will eventually lead to a one world government because in order to defeat them we all have to unite. blah blah blah I don't really believe this is gonna happen, but c'mon, aliens flying over Mexico? Give me a break! I'm with Terence McKenna on this one, I'd rather believe in intelligent beings in other 'dimensions' because they truly appear alien there, unlike these ficticious humanoids. hehehe, ok my rant is done.  :tongue2:

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Re: Government spy plane records UFO's! [Re: chodamunky]
    #2677587 - 05/14/04 01:15 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

"There are no such things as little green men."

you have proof for that statement??? cause that's quite the statement right there...

you don't know....

who are you to say what isn't?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #2677629 - 05/14/04 01:29 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

It was just a weather balloon.

Go back to consuming.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: Park Avenue Playground - The Trip

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #2677996 - 05/14/04 02:58 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Maybe they are Angels.

--------------------
What?

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

#2678034 - 05/14/04 03:08 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

kaiowas said:
"There are no such things as little green men."

you have proof for that statement??? cause that's quite the statement right there...

you don't know....

who are you to say what isn't?

hey, I'm taking the skeptic position here, you prove to ME there are little green men. What's wrong with that? Who are you to tell me what is?

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

#2678062 - 05/14/04 03:15 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i never said what is.  the burden of proof isn't on me since I didn't make such a statement.

you're not being a skeptic, you're a believer since you believe green men don't exists..it is actually I who am being a skeptic.

so where is the proof? :grin:

--------------------

Edited by kaiowas (05/14/04 03:17 PM)

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

#2678118 - 05/14/04 03:27 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i never said what is. the burden of proof isn't on me since I didn't make such a statement.

you are right, nice escape  :thumbup:

you're not being a skeptic, you're a believer since you believe green men don't exists..it is actually I who am being a skeptic.

Do you believe purple haired elephants smoking peace pipes wearing pink skirts exist? I haven't seen them myself, but with your definition of skepticism, they are definately possible. In fact, you believe in them or at least allow a possibility of them until I prove to you otherwise right? All I am saying, is that I have no reason to believe little green men exist. sure, that may change someday and I don't know what it would take to convince me, but right now, I do not believe in them.

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

#2678153 - 05/14/04 03:35 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

you breing up a good point choda...but that wasn't my version of the word skeptic.  what I was skeptical of was the fact that you said that green men, which I take it as aliens..don't exist.  i think I have a reason to be skeptical since the universe is so vaste in boggles my mind.  but i do see your point

then again, people thought it was ludacris that the world was round, because they never saw it.  the more we know, the more earlier ideas get debunked, it happens over and over. 

I guess it's jsut with the topic of aliens that a statement that says aliens do or don't exist I am skeptical of, which means I question it.  there's dieas that support both theories wuite well, I just take a standpoint that I don't know.  :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2678192 - 05/14/04 03:41 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

What do fuzzy, indistinct lights have to do with personal empowerment, wisdom, understanding of self, etc.?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Re: Government spy plane records UFO's! [Re: Swami]
    #2678212 - 05/14/04 03:44 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

"What do fuzzy, indistinct lights have to do with personal empowerment, wisdom, understanding of self, etc.? "

now hold on there swami...there's a couple of great awareness lessons that can be learned from this!  :wink:

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

#2678221 - 05/14/04 03:47 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

"A lot of "proof", yes from a government source stating that they were UFO's."

which means what exactly..yes they are unidentified................

is the cold war starting again?

--------------------

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

#2678232 - 05/14/04 03:51 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

OH BROTHER! You know how many of these BS pics i've seen throughout my life?

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Government spy plane records UFO's! [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #2678245 - 05/14/04 03:53 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

> You know how many of these BS pics i've seen throughout my life?

Three?

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

#2678270 - 05/14/04 03:58 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

yeah

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Government spy plane records UFO's! [Re: Swami]
    #2678296 - 05/14/04 04:03 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
What do fuzzy, indistinct lights have to do with personal empowerment, wisdom, understanding of self, etc.?

Everything :wink:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Terrence McKenna

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology