Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinestench
Stranger
 User Gallery
1.5g subaeruginosa : our house was travelling
    #26761955 - 06/21/20 12:49 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Fourth trip of the season this year, this one proved to be very entertaining indeed!

weighed up 1.5g each for my partner, a friend and myself , chopped up nice and small, soaked in the juice of two small lemons for about 15mins, boiled in a pot with water, hibiscus tea bag and honey, probably worked to be half a cup of tea each or so, tasted pretty nice.

Started a stopwatch as soon as consumed to track progress. Took a bit longer than usual, started feeling very heavy around 25mins in, around 5 mins later while smoking a cigarette  had noticed  the night sky on the deck had very strong purple hues all of a sudden.

Our place has a lot of wood grain, all white walls, doors, skirting boards. and the house decorated with plenty of plants, all of which were swaying and breathing. The wooden floorboards resembled glass or mirrors, I've experienced this plenty of times before but the harder I concentrated the wood grain separated into layers that were floating above each other in three separate layers all moving in different patterns, very hard to explain if you can catch my drift.

For some reason shades of white really stand out for me while tripping, I was having trouble understanding where the ceiling started and the wall ended, my depth perception was totally cooked, the walls were severely curved and distorted.

We were listening to some quite experimental post punk/industrial music that our friend had chosen, things were sounding pretty bonkers, sounding like things were falling over and crashing. Being projected as if they were coming out of the walls or below the couch. Hilarity and uncontrollable laughing bordering on crying ensured.

We had all noticed that it felt like we were on a boat or a train, the house felt like it was moving or swaying, we have a pretty long hallway with door frames in three sections down it, we all took turns looking down the hallway and the closest thing I could describe it to would be like being on a train looking down the carriages, all sections moving in different directions, the door at the end started morphing, the mail slot turned into a little mouth and started chomping and the door snake was moving back and forth down the hallway. Our friend walked towards it and it seemed like he was walking for kilometres to reach the end of the hallway.

Looking out to the back deck it seemed almost like we were on a boat, the back garden was swaying and morphing so much it was almost like water. The vegetable garden looked so far away but almost felt like it was in the house right next to me as I concentrated more, extremely hard to explain how mangled my depth perception was during this, but incredibly fascinating.

We decided to stand outside on the deck and take it all in, all the trees in the neighbourhood were moving and morphing out of control, there was steam coming off one house and it was combining with one tree to look like a big swirling green brain with faces talking to each other, another tree with sharper looking leaves was radiating red hues and looked like it was some sort of clawed creature that was slowly moving towards our fence with claws creeping closer and closer.

This is the fucked thing too, we were all seeing and experiencing the exact same things  all three of us at the same time.

Another point worth mentioning my partners staffadore was incredibly entertaining, she almost appears to be some kind of wise  vibrating energy every time we trip... hard to explain.

About 2 and a half hours later things had chilled out a bit, I was able to make some snacks for everyone and manage a bit more of a coherent conversation. Still mild visuals but nothing as bonkers as before.

Was still feeling a bit wonky for another hour or so, Our friend went home after then and watched a bit of telly and crashed out.

All and all an excellent time, no sense of fear or terror, mild anxiety while things were kicking in but soon passed into extreme hilarity. Can't wait til next time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMindMeower
lawnmower for the brain
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: 1.5g subaeruginosa : our house was travelling [Re: stench]
    #26769294 - 06/21/20 11:19 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

This sounds like a pretty nice trip ~

--------------------
M(e)owing minds :mushroom2:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: 1.5g subaeruginosa : our house was travelling [Re: MindMeower]
    #26776496 - 06/23/20 11:18 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MindMeower said:
This sounds like a pretty nice trip ~

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisiblesausages
A subtle force of nature.
Male
Loc: Radelaide
Re: 1.5g subaeruginosa : our house was travelling [Re: redgreenvines]
    #26785810 - 06/26/20 09:30 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Cool trip. Always cool when people who trip together are sharing what they see and experience. Pets seem to sense something's up too, usually in a good way.

Woodgrain is crazy when tripping, there's layers, sometimes there's weird writing, nice to hear someone else's experiences with it. I remember thinking once I'll have to take a photo so I could  analyse the patterns more closely the next day :facepalm:

--------------------
Anyone who hasn't got a field guide but wants one should check this out: Fungi In Australia

Keep things nice, Don't spread Phytophthora!

"We'll ride the spiral to the end, and may just go where no one's been"

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: 1.5g subaeruginosa : our house was travelling [Re: sausages]
    #26786259 - 06/27/20 02:43 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

A while ago ,  I spent a good few hours looking through my photo library, for shots of my trip room; I’d remembered how colourful everything was etc. And remembered taking the photos. All I could find were really dark, bland, difficult to make out photos.

That’s when it dawned on me; I’d taken the photos when I’d been peaking :lol:

DJ Ed

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”
Michael Pollan: How To Change Your Mind

“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.”
Terence McKenna

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom