Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepineapplekenny
Mushroom enthusiast

Loc: Oregon
2g dried panaeolus cinctulus, yoga, meditation, and excruciating torture
    #26759960 - 06/20/20 02:06 PM (14 days, 14 hours ago)

TL;DR; Fresh mushrooms are far, far superior to dried mushrooms. Fresh mushrooms have a light, positive buoyancy that seems to enhance the body and mind's natural inclinations. Dried are very sedative and nauseating, and overall have a darker effect.

Yesterday, I decided to try some dried panaeolus cinctulus in a lemon tek tea fashion. My previous trip was 20g fresh, and it was so fantastic, beautiful and positive. I wanted to compare dry dosages, and register any subjective differences between fresh and dried.

I followed the same routine with a cacao ceremony, some meditation to get into a beautiful mind-space, and drinking the tea. During the come up I was doing yoga and just being aware of sensation. Once I noticed strong effects, I sat for meditation.

I noticed that the effects are very strong in the mind before they reach the point of visuals with open eyes. I try and stay centered and just witness what's happening. I begin to notice bubbles forming in my mind's eye. Almost crystalline, as if I was submerged in some great foamy space. I felt disoriented. My body began feeling very heavy. I started to feel very uncomfortable.

At that point, I had to lay down. I was seeing very odd things. Almost fractal like tentacles. I've seen these before. Combine that with some weird striped UFO type spinning things, bubbles and lights. The whole scene was all around me. The various shapes and tentacles seemed to move not unlike some living tentacled creature. It moved and squirmed when I spoke to it in my mind.

My senses were bombarded. My body was in agony. Breathing was difficult. The whole time I laid there, I remember smiling a bit and chuckling because it was so fucking excruciating mentally, but some how I was calm. I remember saying "Damn this feels heavy. It sucks. That's ok. I'm not afraid."

At some point I really couldn't get a grip on my mind. I was getting paranoid about these living tentacles in my mind. Dark thoughts started sprouting. Grim feelings started rising. At one point I thought that I should never take mushrooms again and that I should abandon all interest in them. Despite these thoughts I did not identify with them, and I was trying to just stay open and let things flow, but it was a continuous stream of yuck.

I couldn't take it any more so I got up and started moving around. I figured I had to drive my body into action. I started listening to music and bouncing around a bit-- just shaking it out. I stuck my head out the skylight and let the wind hit my face while looking at my neighbors pear tree.

It was so odd because I felt that the earth was so beautiful, that I was so beautiful, that I was full of so much love. All while feeling totally knocked on my ass by what my body and mind was going through. It certainly was not a pleasant experience, but some how I smiled through it all.

Eventually I started doing a naked photo shoot in my bathroom because I was just so attracted to myself, and wanted to commemorate this self-love moment.

Eventually I started coming down so I jumped in the bath and started texting my mom. We always have interesting philosophical and spiritual conversations, and when I've taken shrooms my ability to express love and compassion towards her is greatly amplified.

Overall, I was proud of myself for handling such a torturous and uncomfortable situation with a smile on my face. I felt like I had been through some kind of tribulation. My mind and body are still tired today. I achieved what I wanted to know about dried vs fresh, and I found a few new insights about the mind and about life in general.

Life is a stream that flows. You can't bottle it up and store it for later. You just have to drink from it right now.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: 2g dried panaeolus cinctulus, yoga, meditation, and excruciating torture [Re: pineapplekenny]
    #26781643 - 06/25/20 09:27 AM (9 days, 18 hours ago)

what do you think cause the agony?
trying too hard to do it right, i.e. tension and hoping, or dosing too high, dose causing confusing body messages?

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports