Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Onlinemorrowasted
Male User Gallery

Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: budmanman]
    #26852319 - 07/29/20 05:07 PM (5 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

budmanman said:
I took zinc when I had the virus. I have general supplements around and 50mg or what ever it is zinc is what i took. Id take it 2 days and skip a day. I barely got sick. Was it the zinc? Who knows but it certainly didn't hurt to have my vitamins levels up. I also took a few vitamin c here and there and had regular sex and a general healthy diet of meat, fruit and vegetables.

/r/ihavesex

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 905 Flag
Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: morrowasted]
    #26852338 - 07/29/20 05:26 PM (5 days, 3 hours ago)

:borat:

--------------------
BAN OP 2020

Onlinemorrowasted
Male User Gallery

Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: psi] * 1
    #26852340 - 07/29/20 05:27 PM (5 days, 3 hours ago)

little does he know, regular sex won't do the trick

only furry sex and gang pegging cure covid

Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: morrowasted] * 1
    #26852346 - 07/29/20 05:35 PM (5 days, 3 hours ago)

covid party :barbershreds:

Onlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: morrowasted]
    #26852373 - 07/29/20 05:57 PM (5 days, 3 hours ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:
little does he know, regular sex won't do the trick

only furry sex and gang pegging cure covid

:takingnotes:

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: feevers]
    #26852386 - 07/29/20 06:08 PM (5 days, 3 hours ago)

Honryness is a symptom of covid

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 905 Flag
Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: budmanman]
    #26852398 - 07/29/20 06:17 PM (5 days, 3 hours ago)

Oh shit

:fatfear:

--------------------
BAN OP 2020

OnlineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: psi]
    #26852698 - 07/29/20 09:57 PM (4 days, 23 hours ago)

https://theworldnews.net/fr-news/covid-19-hydroxychloroquine-works-an-irrefutable-proof

Long discussions ignited the web and social networks on the role of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment against Covid-19. These exchanges often boil down to throwing in the face the results of various and varied studies. There followed an expert debate on the validity of the study and the various protocols, allowing each to be given the opportunity to advance, with a certain bad faith, their oriented arguments. Indeed, it is always possible to find an argument in favor of the result of a study if it tends to demonstrate the ineffectiveness of hydroxychloroquine, and vice versa.

its side effects. The reality is that this drug has been prescribed for 65 years (1955).  Its side effects and precautions for uses are well documented.

An almost incomprehensible debate for the French

It is becoming more and more difficult for viewers or readers to know where to turn, the debates of experts relating to points of detail so limited that we forget the essentials: there have been deaths, many too many dead and sick. While experts from a certain medical world disconnected from reality debated on television sets, other doctors were fighting with the disease without having the right to prescribe in their souls and conscience (according to the reasonably established state of science medical). The Lancet study will have caused great harm to patients since it was followed by immediate effects such as the suspension of prescription and dispensing authorizations for hydroxychloroquine. The World Health Organization (WHO)  decided to suspend the trials or to simply ban the drug from being dispensed. Switzerland did the same around the 27th of May, 2020.

The fraudulent study was withdrawn from the 4th of June, but Swiss patients remained deprived of this treatment until the 11th of June, "The OFSP decided to lift the measures put in place for its prescription and dispensing. The Plaquenil® and Zentiva® Hydroxychloroquine can be re-ordered directly from the wholesaler. ” According to the critics of hydroxychloroquine, these 15 days of prohibition should have had no impact on patient survival, but this is not the case: it is enough to look at the evolution over time of the proportion of deaths among newly resolved cases, only to find that hydroxychloroquine, the only molecule banned within this time, works.

Hydroxychloroquine saves lives.

It was enough the collaboration of three internet users to solve this enigma (see the article “story of a discovery”): the discovery of a strict temporary suspension of the HCQ in Switzerland, the nrCFR * efficiency index of treatments, the observation of a “bump” of ~ 2 weeks in this index for Switzerland, the link with the suspension, and finally the analysis concluding with the statistical significance of this correlation with a very high degree of certainty ( > 99%). All analyzes were made from international data “global time series” “Deaths” and “Recovered” from Johns Hopkins University updated every night.

Let’s take a look at the period when hydroxychloroquine was banned in Switzerland, i.e. from the 27th of May till the 11th f  June, 2020. May the 27th corresponds to 5 days after the publication of the study criticized in The Lancet , which claimed to demonstrate the toxicity and ineffectiveness of hydroxychloroquine. The consequences of this publication had a global impact, leading to the suspension of hydroxychloroquine and thus depriving many patients of treatment. This ban on the pretext of “precaution” has surely done far more harm to patients than what our health ministers have said.

Looking at the evolution curve of this index for Switzerland, we note a “wave of excess lethality” of two weeks from June 9 to 22, shifted by a dozen days compared to the period of suspension of the use of hydroxychloroquine by WHO. This demonstrates, without possible rebuttal, the effect of stopping the use of this drug in Switzerland (country which follows the recommendations of the WHO, based in Geneva). During the weeks preceding the ban, the nrCFR index fluctuated between 3% and 5%. Some 13 days after the start of the prohibition, the nrCFR index increases considerably to be between 10 and 15% for 2 weeks. Some 12 days after the end of the prohibition, the lethality falls back to a lower level.

We were looking for a signal, a proof, here it is the size of a country like Switzerland. Almost the size of the Ile-de-France (Paris area)

What arguments could the Minister of Health and experts in randomized controlled studies oppose to such glaring prosaically observational evidence?

The Lancet and the World Health Organization will have served a purpose. Thanks to them!

A statistically significant difference

For those who are not convinced of the observational result, we conducted a statistical difference test by comparing the three periods: May 28th - June 8th, June 9th – 22nd, June 23rd - July 6th . The period from June 9th till the 22nd is that in which the index increased some 13 days after the suspension of hydroxychloroquine. There is of course an effect of delay between stopping the prescription of the drug and possible deaths, which explains the delay of 13 days.

We therefore observe that for the period from the 28th of May till the 8th of June, the index is 2.39% and then drops to 11.52% or 4.8 times more and then drops to 3%.

When testing for statistical significance between the various observations, the difference is significant at 99% with a p <0.0001. 13 days after the HCQ prescription was resumed, the index dropped to 3% and this was again a significant effect.

And for France

This index for France over the same period is found in the graph below. Note that during the prohibition period of hydroxychloroquine in Switzerland, the nrCFR index was almost identical between France and Switzerland.

This important information should once and for all make everyone agree.

Editor's note:

Thanks to Nathalie Izzo (@ Nathalienath19) and Annie Wypychowski.

the nrCFR index was created by Michel Jullian.

Translation: @Smackenziekerr & @PaulGreeff

--------------------
Jokeshopbeard said:
I like that I rustled your jimmies though. That brings me joy.
InfiniteDreams said:
You realize emotion doesn't have a place in  mathematics?
koods said:
Asshole.
Jokeshopbeard said:
And also no; science, research, and peer reveiwed bollocks means very little to me.
Such things belong in the realm of intellect, not of reason, wisdom, and common sense.

InvisibleONE OZ SLUG
OTD Health Fag
Male

Loc: TX
Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: HamHead]
    #26852761 - 07/29/20 10:51 PM (4 days, 22 hours ago)

I'm sure it does save lives for people who have the diseases it treats.

OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: lowbrow] * 2
    #26852779 - 07/29/20 11:12 PM (4 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:

Hydroxychloriquine was smeared by the media because ‘orange man bad’.

"was"?    It's still in the news!

If Trump says it's sunny outside, many people will call it a conspiracy.

Trump has been sent here from God to reveal the rotting corpse we call humanity.

OnlineIce9
Benzo Enthusiast
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: daterapeville,USA
Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: RJ Tubs 202] * 1
    #26852817 - 07/29/20 11:49 PM (4 days, 21 hours ago)

For the morons in the groups perusal here is an https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2019014NEJM study published July 23.

Learn the difference between tier 1,2  journals and pay to play bullshit with bad science. If that's too much, stick to NEJM, Nature, Science, Lancet, and JAMA.  Not that they don't fuck up (looking at you lancet) but they offer retractions and explanations of retractions.

Edited by Ice9 (07/29/20 11:50 PM)

OnlineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: Ice9]
    #26852949 - 07/30/20 04:25 AM (4 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

Ice9 said:
For the morons in the groups perusal here is an https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2019014NEJM study published July 23.

Learn the difference between tier 1,2  journals and pay to play bullshit with bad science. If that's too much, stick to NEJM, Nature, Science, Lancet, and JAMA.  Not that they don't fuck up (looking at you lancet) but they offer retractions and explanations of retractions.

"CONCLUSIONS
Among patients hospitalized with mild-to-moderate Covid-19, the use of hydroxychloroquine, alone or with azithromycin, did not improve clinical status at 15 days as compared with standard care."

A key is zinc. Which this trial left out.

--------------------
Jokeshopbeard said:
InfiniteDreams said:
koods said:
Asshole.
Jokeshopbeard said:
And also no; science, research, and peer reveiwed bollocks means very little to me.
Such things belong in the realm of intellect, not of reason, wisdom, and common sense.

Offlinedeucedbi9
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #26852958 - 07/30/20 04:38 AM (4 days, 16 hours ago)

"A total of 667 patients underwent randomization; 504 patients had confirmed Covid-19 and were included in the modified intention-to-treat analysis. As compared with standard care"

Standard care, which has been stated earlier, would involve, among other things, administering mineral supplements, which would include zinc.

--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

#26852959 - 07/30/20 04:43 AM (4 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Ice9 said:

"CONCLUSIONS
Among patients hospitalized with mild-to-moderate Covid-19, the use of hydroxychloroquine, alone or with azithromycin, did not improve clinical status at 15 days as compared with standard care."

libtard destroyed
:sniper:

--------------------

Offlinedeucedbi9
Stranger

Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: yeah]
    #26852966 - 07/30/20 04:56 AM (4 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Ice9 said:

"CONCLUSIONS

It's been known to be efficacious since 2017 at least.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5278588/

So chances are that anyone in need ventilation in an ICU setting will be given zinc as part of normal "standard care".  :shrug:

Edited by deucedbi9 (07/30/20 05:00 AM)

Onlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: deucedbi9] * 2
    #26853056 - 07/30/20 07:01 AM (4 days, 14 hours ago)

Quote:

deucedbi9 said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Ice9 said:

"CONCLUSIONS

So chances are that anyone in need ventilation in an ICU setting will be given zinc as part of normal "standard care".  :shrug:

Yes, but are they using zinc with zinc?

Also, how zincy is the zinc they use, actually?

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

#26853060 - 07/30/20 07:06 AM (4 days, 14 hours ago)

In fairness, the bigger flaw is the open-label design, given that the primary outcome was physician reported improvement.  This is one reason the double-blind, placebo control is the gold standard.  Regardless, kudos to providing an actual, peer-reviewed study from a reputable journal.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
    #26853073 - 07/30/20 07:14 AM (4 days, 14 hours ago)

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :gold:  :silver:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

Offlinedeucedbi9
Stranger

#26853085 - 07/30/20 07:21 AM (4 days, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

deucedbi9 said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Ice9 said:

"CONCLUSIONS

Yes, but are they using zinc with zinc?

Also, how zincy is the zinc they use, actually?

Reckon their zincerytuderlyness is coming outta their ears my man.

--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

OnlineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: deucedbi9]
    #26853320 - 07/30/20 10:51 AM (4 days, 10 hours ago)

I don't think 50mg is enough.

Protocol calls for 220mg zinc once a day for 5 days.

If you are drowning and a piece of driftwood floats by, are you going to wait for it to be peer reviewed and drown or take a chance and grab on?

--------------------
Jokeshopbeard said:
InfiniteDreams said:
koods said:
Asshole.
Jokeshopbeard said:

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Community >> The Pub