Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
OnlineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: HamHead]
    #26850804 - 07/28/20 09:38 PM (5 days, 23 hours ago)

--------------------
Jokeshopbeard said:
I like that I rustled your jimmies though. That brings me joy.
InfiniteDreams said:
You realize emotion doesn't have a place in  mathematics?
koods said:
Asshole.
Jokeshopbeard said:
And also no; science, research, and peer reveiwed bollocks means very little to me.
Such things belong in the realm of intellect, not of reason, wisdom, and common sense.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OnlineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#26850817 - 07/28/20 09:50 PM (5 days, 23 hours ago)

--------------------
Jokeshopbeard said:
InfiniteDreams said:
koods said:
Asshole.
Jokeshopbeard said:
And also no; science, research, and peer reveiwed bollocks means very little to me.
Such things belong in the realm of intellect, not of reason, wisdom, and common sense.

OnlineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#26850822 - 07/28/20 09:56 PM (5 days, 23 hours ago)

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2020/05/12/nyu-study-looks-at-hydroxychloroquine-zinc-azithromycin-combo-on-decreasing-covid-19-deaths

"Researchers said the patients given zinc were one and a half times more likely to recover, decreasing their need for intensive care."

--------------------
Jokeshopbeard said:
InfiniteDreams said:
koods said:
Asshole.
Jokeshopbeard said:

OnlineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#26850827 - 07/28/20 09:59 PM (5 days, 23 hours ago)

Yale

:ohwow:

https://publichealth.yale.edu/news-article/26218/

"Does hydroxychloroquine have the potential to be a “game-changer” in the fight against this pandemic?
HR: Hydroxychloroquine alone is not the whole story. It needs to be combined with azithromycin or doxycycline and probably with zinc to make it most effective. The game changer is to aggressively treat people as soon as possible, before they are hospitalized, to keep them from becoming hospitalized in the first place. Hydroxychloroquine plus the other medications is what we know about now. In a few months we may have data on other medications that also work. We just have to start with something now."

--------------------
Jokeshopbeard said:
InfiniteDreams said:
koods said:
Asshole.
Jokeshopbeard said:

OnlineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#26850849 - 07/28/20 10:15 PM (5 days, 23 hours ago)

Brazil

https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3866669/posts

"Coordinator of the Integrated Toxicological Surveillance Center (Civitox), the toxicologist and nutritionist Sandro Benites is an advocate for the use of the Covid Kit, which includes drugs such as Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, Ivermectin, Zinc and Vitamin D for early treatment of Covid-19.

Q: Do these drugs cure the disease?

A: There is no cure for the disease. It is a virus that is not even considered a living being.

These medications are intended to inhibit viral replication within the cell and the disease does not worsen, thus preventing the patient from having to go to an ICU tube, for example. The result of this is that we reduce this chaos that we are experiencing due to the lack of structure in hospitals.

Q:How do you evaluate the deaths that occurred in Manaus due to the use of the medication?

A: There was work in Manaus, which in my view is something worthy of a crime.

Toxic doses were given to patients, up to five times more than the therapeutic dose, leading to the death of these people.

This group of scientists proved that when a lethal dose is given to a patient, lethality happens. This fact confused society. The doctor is part of society and when he sees this there, he is not used to using these drugs and this failure ends up happening. The result of this was that we ended up wasting a lot of time and certainly a lot of lives.

If the Jewish doctor, Dr. Vlademir Zelenko in New York saved more than 500 people with this protocol, will I say no? Will I wait for the scientific journal? There is no time because the hospitals are getting crowded.

I think the moment is not one of nitpicking, but of union. This is not the time for us to be divided. Doctors, population, managers, in short, everyone will benefit from it: managers for saving lives, doctors feeling fulfilled in their profession and the population losing their morbid fear of this virus, knowing that there is an effective treatment. We need to stop this political issue.

My fear cannot be greater than my responsibility as a doctor. It is unthinkable for a health professional to want scientific evidence at the time of tragedy. Medicine has never grown so much in major world wars or pandemics because bureaucrats are losing space. It is time for doctors of action and daring to act. So I think we are blessed, let’s put everything aside and let’s think more about our population. It’s very simple, the people who complicate it. When human beings want to complicate, they complicate."

--------------------
Jokeshopbeard said:
InfiniteDreams said:
koods said:
Asshole.
Jokeshopbeard said:

OnlineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#26850858 - 07/28/20 10:24 PM (5 days, 23 hours ago)

And this, because it's got my birthday.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/04/zinc_the_missing_element_in_the_hcqcovid19_debate.html

"Zinc deficiency is prevalent. “Up to a fifth of the global population is estimated to suffer from different degrees of Zinc deficiency. In the western world, Zinc deficiency is more prevalent among the geriatric population, and vegans/vegetarians as well as among people with certain underlying conditions. Notably, the early reports show that the elderly SARS-CoV-2 patients are among those with a higher fatality rate.”"

--------------------
Jokeshopbeard said:
InfiniteDreams said:
koods said:
Asshole.
Jokeshopbeard said:

OnlineThe Blind Ass
Foolishly Happy
Male User Gallery

#26850874 - 07/28/20 10:33 PM (5 days, 22 hours ago)

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps - or -  give me death caps

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26850882 - 07/28/20 10:38 PM (5 days, 22 hours ago)

I took zinc when I had the virus. I have general supplements around and 50mg or what ever it is zinc is what i took. Id take it 2 days and skip a day. I barely got sick. Was it the zinc? Who knows but it certainly didn't hurt to have my vitamins levels up. I also took a few vitamin c here and there and had regular sex and a general healthy diet of meat, fruit and vegetables.

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

OnlineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: budmanman]
    #26851110 - 07/29/20 04:36 AM (5 days, 16 hours ago)

--------------------
Jokeshopbeard said:
InfiniteDreams said:
koods said:
Asshole.
Jokeshopbeard said:

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: HamHead] * 3
    #26851380 - 07/29/20 08:35 AM (5 days, 12 hours ago)

Hydroxychloriquine was smeared by the media because ‘orange man bad’.

--------------------

[quote]Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..[/quote]

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: lowbrow]
    #26851399 - 07/29/20 08:57 AM (5 days, 12 hours ago)

Nobody smeared hydroxychloroquine. It simply doesn’t work. I’m sorry that your dear leader is promoting false hope, but he’s just wrong. Like usual.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: koods]
    #26851404 - 07/29/20 09:03 AM (5 days, 12 hours ago)

And even if hydroxychloroquine did work, it simply hasn't met regulatory standards to be approved as a medication for COVID.

Drugs aren't approved based on media articles.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: badchad]
    #26851418 - 07/29/20 09:09 AM (5 days, 12 hours ago)

People say “oh they don’t like it because it’s cheap and it won’t make pharmaceutical companies any money.” If the drug actually worked, then FDA approval would come with 17 years of exclusive marketing rights for covid. That patent would likely be sold to whatever company produces generic hydroxychloroquine in the US and boom it’s $100 a dose. This is nothing but a craven attempt to make billions off a drug that has been in the public domain for decades.

How do you put an off patent drug back into on patent status? Find a new disease that it treats.

--------------------

Edited by koods (07/29/20 09:16 AM)

Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Outside Flag
    #26851448 - 07/29/20 09:28 AM (5 days, 11 hours ago)

no it was praised because

pharma need money

and it dont work

InvisibleThayendanegeaS
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
    #26851542 - 07/29/20 10:45 AM (5 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
What about all the people who take hydroxychloroquine for other reasons and still get sick? All these lupus patients should never get covid in the first place but there’s no evidence they fare better.

I've taken plaquenil to help treat RA for a few years before I quit a couple years ago.I stopped because I was occasionally getting heart palpitations and because, in order to be prescribed it, you have to get optic exams once a year because there is a very dangerous side effect that causes blindness. My dosage was less than what the Covid nuts are recommending.

It amazes me more and more every day that someone like trump and his brethren would possibly trust a nut case dr/ minister that thinks evil entities can come into a womans bedroom and impregnate her while she sleeps and also believes that most pharmaceuticals come from alien DNA; over sound scientific studies by the FDA and others. It's a brave and scary new world that we live in.:facepalm3:

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Onlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #26851554 - 07/29/20 10:53 AM (5 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

Thayendanegea said:
It amazes me more and more every day that someone like trump and his brethren would possibly trust a nut case dr/ minister that thinks evil entities can come into a womans bedroom and impregnate her while she sleeps and also believes that most pharmaceuticals come from alien DNA;

I don't even want to google this because it wouldn't even surprise me at this point if that's true. This whole thing has been a circus

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Hydroxychloroquine sulfate [Re: feevers] * 1
    #26851713 - 07/29/20 12:24 PM (5 days, 9 hours ago)

She’s the reason we’re talking about this again. Trump retweeted a video of her saying HCQ cures covid and masks are bad. Twitter shut down accounts that posted the video, including Eric trump, for spreading misinformation about covid and now we’re back to talking about a drug that has been thoroughly proven to be useless

--------------------

OnlineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#26852149 - 07/29/20 03:47 PM (5 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
a drug that has been thoroughly proven to be useless

Without zinc, it may be useless.

Still ignoring zinc.

--------------------
Jokeshopbeard said:
InfiniteDreams said:
koods said:
Asshole.
Jokeshopbeard said:

OnlineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#26852244 - 07/29/20 04:35 PM (5 days, 4 hours ago)

Japan using a different zinc ionophore, hinokitiol.

https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/the-japanese-alternative-to-hydroxychloroquine-zinc-hinokitiol-2020-06-09

Hey koods, how about hinokitiol? Ever heard of it?

--------------------
Jokeshopbeard said:
InfiniteDreams said:
koods said:
Asshole.
Jokeshopbeard said:

OnlineThe Blind Ass
Foolishly Happy
Male User Gallery

#26852256 - 07/29/20 04:39 PM (5 days, 4 hours ago)

If the combo is shown to work well in treating covid19 patients and has an acceptable risk to benefit ratio I’m sure we will see it used in the US.  Until then :shrug:

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps - or -  give me death caps

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Community >> The Pub