Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
Re: Ryche Hawk Syringe?!?!
    #266130 - 03/05/01 06:28 PM (23 years, 28 days ago)

I ordered a week and 4 days ago and haven't gotten shit yet.

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #266908 - 03/06/01 01:17 PM (23 years, 27 days ago)

I agree with you and what i'm seeing is the people that are complaining already gave him money. Personally i can't say anything bad about him but i would like people to at least aknowledge hawk when they receive their order. It's the least they can do.

AFOAF received a sporepirnt from Sporeworks (in 3 days) and made his own syringe on his first attempt and it worked..just followed the direction..

no flaming intended but inquires(sp) should be answered promptly if this is a business of word-of-mouth

Relax..it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more ARRGGHH! but you may feel a little sick

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

Re: Ryche Hawk Syringe?!?! [Re: Innvertigo]
    #267032 - 03/06/01 04:00 PM (23 years, 27 days ago)

I noticed that depending on the strain some of Hawks syringes are amazingly transparent. The Thai KS syringe my dog saw appeared completely empty. It did germinate, albeit very, very, very, very, very slowly.

One of the spore pimps here "puts a whole print in each syringe..." I dont remember which one tho. Ryche is very busy and appears to be involved in many things. I think that everyone should support all the vendors when they get the urge for new shit.....ESPECIALLY RALPH and the free spore ring. He has HUGE cambo prints from Mushroom John for only 8 bucks!!!!

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

OfflineHerman22
Stranger
Re: PF Hawk Syringe?!?! [Re: Innvertigo]
    #267066 - 03/06/01 04:37 PM (23 years, 27 days ago)

OK off topic of Ryche's apparent lack of service, I know, but on topic of the issue of spore delivery times: How early can I expect my spores from my order to PF I sent today? PF delivery used to be notoriously slow.......... can I expect them in 2-3 months?

Offlinegaastra
enthusiast

Re: PF Hawk Syringe?!?! [Re: Herman22]
    #267126 - 03/06/01 05:45 PM (23 years, 27 days ago)

Ive ordered form PF twice, both times it took 2-3 weeks

OfflineEddie Walker
enthusiast

Re: PF Hawk Syringe?!?! [Re: gaastra]
    #267173 - 03/06/01 07:27 PM (23 years, 27 days ago)

Wtf I just ordered from ryche, sporeworks, sporechicks and pf and they still aren't here and it's been 10 minutes already. I thought they were supposed to be here 7 minutes ago what the fuck is up with this shitty service.

Seriously tho get a life. They will show up. Ryche Hawk has always given me excelent service and I have heard good things from other spore suppliers as well.

Watch some grass grow, some water boil or sniff some paint. But lay off the insane lament. The world does not revolve around you and yet your order will still show up.

P.S. Sniffing paint can cause brain damage I hear so you might not want to do that.

--------------------
Mycology Supplies[blue]Fungi Perfecti[/blue]

OfflineEddie Walker
enthusiast

Re: PF Hawk Syringe?!?! [Re: Eddie Walker]
    #267182 - 03/06/01 07:46 PM (23 years, 27 days ago)

Sorry for the smart ass attitude. After some time you see alot of these threads. I tried to edit it but the new board has a time limit on editing. Again no malice was intened.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Ryche Hawk Syringe?!?! [Re: Dystopian Harbinger]
    #267197 - 03/06/01 08:27 PM (23 years, 27 days ago)

Hawk just emailed me today to tell me that he sent AFOAF's syringes out today. I do support hawk and the others but my friend is new at this. If you notice however that i never once said anything bad towards him...i said if my friend gets them then he/she's happy if not then he/she's mad

Relax..it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more ARRGGHH! but you may feel a little sick

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: PF Hawk Syringe?!?! [Re: Herman22]
    #267198 - 03/06/01 08:29 PM (23 years, 27 days ago)

hawk doesn't lack service he's just swamped i believe if you visit the PF site he/she gives a time table as to when to expect your order but if i had to guess i'd say 2-3 weeks...am i wrong?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineKast
old hand
    #267216 - 03/06/01 08:49 PM (23 years, 27 days ago)

You see, when people order something, I don't find it lame or annoying to ask when they're going to get it. Order from any business-to-customer retail company in the world through the mail and you will see returns no slower than 3 weeks. Just because this isn't a conventional business doesn't mean it's standards should be less conventional.

And ESPECIALLY with this business, there are a lot of younger folk who are attracted to this sort of thing. Many of these people haven't quite learned the art of patience yet. New mushroom cultivators must read a lot of shit to get into it and it must be annoying as hell ordering a syringe, reading messages about flushes and cropping and seeing pictures and NEVER knowing when they'll get to embark on their new journey. And the process is painfully slow as it is: For every day that Ryche is "busy" the customers jars could be incubating. If the man is that goddam busy he'll do what real companies do or what McMan did, he'll stop taking orders and catch up.

OfflineEddie Walker
enthusiast

Re: PF Hawk Syringe?!?! [Re: Kast]
    #267226 - 03/06/01 09:04 PM (23 years, 27 days ago)

That is true kast. I actually had to wait over 4 weeks for my first order from Ryche but it was my own fault. I ordered some strains which were clearly marked out of stock so I had to wait till he got done testing the next batch. But I have always gotten them faster then that first time. Anyways sorry again for flying off the handle I have had too much beer today. Off to play some Q3A - Team Arena.

Mycological supplies available atFungi Perfecti

--------------------

OfflineChrishroom
Stranger
    #267239 - 03/06/01 09:20 PM (23 years, 27 days ago)

Thanks for the excessive sarcasm eddie. If you would learn to read you would realize my message contained no flaming towards ryche. It was a simple inquiry about my order and others experience with ordering from him.

The only reason I was even asking was because I was charged for the purchase without even a confirmation letter sent to me. To most intelligent people that would raise a warning flag.

Hopefully you will never start a business of your own. If you do I can assure you, with the attitude of "who cares about the paying customers", it will fail.

And yes in the business world the world should revolve around the paying customers. It's one thing if I was getting this syringe for free. However, it's an entirely different situation when I am billed for something I didn't recieve.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#267444 - 03/07/01 08:44 AM (23 years, 27 days ago)

as soon as my friend grows his own shrooms he/she will make his/her own prints as well.

AFOAF made that same mistake and put a quarter size B+ print into one syringe...rookie mistake i guess but my friend doesn't mind doing the extra work if it means faster colonization..and the money is not a problem.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Ryche Hawk Syringe?!?! [Re: Innvertigo]
    #267499 - 03/07/01 11:08 AM (23 years, 27 days ago)

Hello ppl,

I apologzie for being slow lately. I use to mail orders out 2x a week, and of course nobody complained when they're order got back to them within 5-10 days of mailing.

Yes, I did get behind. Lots of projects going on including our new compost kits and new strains. I also waisted a week here dealing with PF's bullshit attitude, and others last week.

Ok, now for the good news.
I have spent the last 3 days catching up on orders and email alone. Working long days, I put in 21 hours yesterday alone, lots of coffee and diet blends :)
Yesterday and today,
I mailed out most all back orders. And more are going out tommarrow and I will be all caught up and back to mailing out 2X a week again starting monday. And you can all expect your orders in 5-10 days as I have done for so long.

I worked a 21 hour day yesterday, and answered over 400+ emails which made up for about 95% of the emails.
So you should have all got a response from me now, except those asking growing tek questions.

As for slow germination... we dont see it. Perhaps you need to look into your substrate receipe better. A lot of factors including to dry or wet of a substrate can cause slow growth. We see exceptionally fast germination with most everything we carry, especially on DB compost. As for clear syringes, I wont even bother with that one. Its rare I hear anyone complain about that, as our syringes are packed full of spores. Some batches more spore clouded then others, just depends on the strain and how heavy a spore depositor it is.
Also remember, spores are microscopic, you cant see an individual spore with the naked eye.

Anyway, I will be all caught up by the end of this week.
Thanks for your patience as we continue to advance in our mycology business.

-peace-
www.thehawkseye.com

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale