Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemeowww
Stranger
first two trips - about 50 ug LSD
    #26734711 - 06/10/20 03:30 PM (24 days, 13 hours ago)

Soo I had my second "trip" yesterday. I took 1/2 a tab, each tab has about 100 ug. It was a little more intense than my last trip but also very much the same. I didn't have a lot of visuals - but I see patterns. Like an transparent overlay. I saw the floor moving, it was a pattern that changed colors. Reading on my phone was fun, the letters would get a little bigger and smaller and change colors. The colors weren't that bright though. I went out to lay on the grass and see the stars - it was pretty nice, I didn't have a lot of visuals. If I closed my eyes they'd happen, too. When I was on LSD, I felt high and extra sensitive (?). Like my senses were heightened.

I guess both of my trips would be considered a Level 1, maybe Level 2 trip. I took a whole tab on my first trip but I ate some pizza while taking it lol so I think that made it less potent. Near the end of my first trip, I felt very emotional. I was crying. I wasn't scared or super depressed but I think I needed the release. I realized I was uncomfortable with myself. I think I already knew that but I needed the words to understand. It was kind of an epiphany, I have a lot of feelings of discomfort across different areas of my life. I'm uncomfortable sometimes just being alone by myself.

I've struggle with depression since I was a teenager. I'm hoping that psychedelics will benefit me in some way. I don't feel depressed right now and I want to take a tab and a half today (150 ug) by myself, alone in my apartment. I think I'm ready for a full trip. I would wait a week or two (my second trip was yesterday) but I really want to have the whole experience. Afterwards, I'll probably wait another week or two for the next trip so that my tolerance is down. What do you think?

I think I like LSD so far and I'm feeling adventurous.

Oh and I found this forum on my first acid trip lol

Edited by meowww (06/10/20 04:18 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMindMeower
lawnmower for the brain
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: first two trips - about 50 ug LSD [Re: meowww]
    #26747778 - 06/15/20 09:27 PM (19 days, 7 hours ago)

Full tab will be much more rewarding as far as the visuals and mental things will go, but you'll also likely have much diminished short term memory and it can be easy to get confused etc.
It is quite possible you'll find something against depression from these experiences, lot of things can be processed while tripping and perhaps some things actually worked out to a point they no longer are a problem or the very least figure out what to work on in future.
I would wait a week or so until the next trip, or you'll be unnecessarily wasting the material, it takes some time for the immunity to lower enough.

--------------------
M(e)owing minds :mushroom2:

Edited by MindMeower (06/15/20 09:28 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports