Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Amazon Paul Stamets

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTemples_fan
Stranger

Loc: Melbourne
Trip report subaeruginosa
    #26741310 - 06/13/20 10:17 AM (24 days, 14 hours ago)

So I experimented for the first time a week and a few days ago with micro-dosing psilocybin. I used 0.1g of subaeruginosa. I cut it up finely and ate it in a sandwich. The first time I did it I thought I felt an urge to smile and some sort of  feeling of positivity manifested. I went for a walk along the creek and found it very pleasant. Apart from that I didn’t notice a lot of effects. I did the same thing the next two days and didn’t notice anything. I wonder if my fan drying technique (not completely cracker dry) has meant that my measurements need to be more. Perhaps they are equivalent potency to cubensis, or maybe my tolerance was a little higher. I’d like to continue to experiment with micro-dosing, perhaps with slightly higher dose, and I’m curious about lions mane and how it’s used in the Paul Stamets stack.

About 3 days later I decided to trip with 1.5 grams. Using the lemon tek technique where I soaked the tiny chopped shroom crumbs in lemon juice for an hour before mixing into mi goreng and eating. That day I thought I saw some warping of the room and decided to try darkness with eye shades. I ended up listening to music as I wasn’t really feeling much. The music was good but I didn’t notice it being significantly better. I almost thought this low level trip was a placebo effect.

Fast forward to last night, 12th June and I decided to double my dose. I wanted to experience the real thing.
I decided to have a hot shower and then cold shower straight away in order to relax before I consumed 3g of subaeruginosa in tea form. I had soaked the finely chopped subs in lemon juice for about an hour and then added the lemony shrooms to simmering water. Simmered for 12 mins then added tea bags. Was difficult to strain with coffee filter. Used simple sieve for last bit that wouldn’t pass through.
At 11:30pm I drank tea and then immediately did the guided Wim Hof breathing for the next 10 minutes. The nerves were kicking in with my heart rate noticeably higher. Decided to do some stretching to try and relax a bit. I lay down in bed and the effects started coming.

Probably midnight or a bit after, I was lying down next to my grey and red sleeping bag on bed and was staring at it. It looked normal and then I sort of relaxed my eyes, with a kind of  focus and due to this the red colour of the sleeping bag seemed to be coming into vibrant focus. It then became blurry and kind of melded together. At one point it became black and white. It then went back to being red. When I gazed at the grey crinkles in the sleeping bag they began to morph into different shapes. A couple of times a section of crinkles morphed into the quintessential alien with big grey head and black eyes. At one point I decided to look at my hands. They seemed to be much more pale and thin. But also almost flawless, as if they were a child’s hands. I also decided to inspect them a bit more closely to see if they would warp. I noticed my veins and skin slowly rippling. This freaked me out a bit so I turned off my bedside lamp, put my eye shades back on and put my head on the pillow. This was how I would spend the majority of the trip. Something I noticed was that there was a type of nausea that would come in waves, but it wasn’t as if I was sick, it was more like there was a ball of energy that started in my stomach that travelled to different parts of my body periodically in waves. It was also like my head and body were being connected more strongly. I was keenly aware of the spatial position of my legs and back, and acutely visualised them being under the blankets. My perception had been heightened. When I ran my finger over my arm it seemed to have a different spatial footprint than what I was used to seeing sober. It was as if my elbow had stretched, and at one point it was almost like I was stroking someone else’s arm.

I would lie with my head in the pillow with the shades on and just follow the morphing shapes and imagery that would come. It would vary between scary faces and morphing invertebrate-type creatures. They were creatures such as larvae and ones that seemed to be from the mollusk family such as octopuses. At one point there was a sharp buzzing sound and physical sensation of the buzz in my head along with a flash of light. In general, my head felt like there was a constant pressure which seemed to indicate that there was some connection between two sides of my head. Time seemed to go very quick. I would realise after a couple of hours that I hadn’t moved my neck or facial muscles and would kind of stretch them, and move my mouth to get some saliva. By 5:30 the effects had diminished mostly but I was still a bit dizzy. I got up around 7:30 to look at the sunrise which was beautiful and then went back to bed to get about three hours sleep.

I had my Garmin watch record the night and it showed a pretty high heart rate fluctuating around 80bpm when it’s normally around 50bpm when I’m asleep and only slightly more when I’m resting. My “stress” levels (a function of heart rate variability) were very high for the whole trip according to my data.

I’m still trying to comprehend the experience. There seemed to be a couple of messages in the experience such as love from my mother who would look after me as a kid and teenager when I would get sick. And even as an adult when I had glandular fever and a couple of years later when I was recovering from having my wisdom teeth out. Just general good vibes and connection with her. I’m very sleep deprived so I’m hoping my mind will be a bit clearer after a good night’s rest.

Thanks for reading this far!

Garmin screenshot of stress over the day. As you can see, the blue 3 hours sleep is the only rest I had.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemicrobiome88
Stranger

Re: Trip report subaeruginosa [Re: Temples_fan]
    #26801964 - 07/03/20 08:08 PM (4 days, 4 hours ago)

Thanks for writing.

I have had a similar journey to you. No microdosing but I started with about 1.5g of Subs and went for a long walk. It was very subtle and at the time I was annoyed at myself for spoiling the potency of the subs with an oven drying method. So, having crudely estimated the potency based on that experience and some reading, I took 4g the next time. Definitely a genuine trip and in hindsight a sensible dose. However, me being a fuckwit, 12 days later I had 6g and flattened myself. If you find yourself on that path, allow me to caution you haha. I have learned recently that with experience you can lean into the trip better on lower doses. Having said that, you do you! You are on your own journey - just make sure to write about it for us :grin:

Heres where I got the info:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/26788995

When you say you "relaxed your eyes" it seems like you allowed the trip to "work". I felt like that too in my 2nd trip where if I stopped trying to trip (ie trying and focus vision or think logically) I could feel/see the psychedelia better.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Amazon Paul Stamets

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports