Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineInfraredRick
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Midwest, USA
Amazing feats of skill while tripping? * 1
    #26734840 - 06/10/20 04:34 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Hiya all you fellow surfers of space and time. Do you have any stories of accomplishing the near impossible while high on trips?

Here's one of mine.....

A pool game where there's a ball on the edge of every pocket plus one on the spot. Place the cue ball on the other spot and clear the table, but leave the cue ball in the table, in as few shots as possible. Shooter must hit the spot ball on the "break". So, sink 7 balls. I'm no Fast Eddie, just a decent stick and have played this game a thousand times. Purpose of the game is to learn to manage English, spinning the ball around the table. OK, so anyway, still blazing after a STL Dead show I dropped all 7 balls in 2 shots.

Do you have a story? Thanks!

--------------------
Inspiration move me brightly.[gradient:#C7C7D4,#CFD4C7]y[/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGuyBuddyFriend
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Amazing feats of skill while tripping? [Re: InfraredRick]
    #26735064 - 06/10/20 06:14 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Idk about amazing feats of skill but I can think of 2 separate trips where I pulled off some extraordinary things:

1: Second acid trip ever. 1st time took 1 tab at a music festival and 2nd time I decided to take 3 tabs with a good buddy of mine. During hours 2 to 4 we played FIFA and every single game we won having our online opponent quit before halftime each game. We didn’t make a mistake and were scoring at will, putting up 5 goals easy by halftime. Each of us were decent FIFA players (can’t say that anymore 8 years later) but we never have been so in tune with each other and the game before or after that trip. I made the executive decision to try something else eventually as I didn’t want to spend the entire trip playing FIFA, so we went outside for a bit and then watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

2: Third mushroom trip ever. I’ll preface by saying I broke my leg less than 40 days prior (tibia and fibula) and had not walked without a boot on to that point after the break. About 3 hours into the trip I got this bold feeling and decided to walk around without a boot. It felt great and everything had been awesome to that point in the trip. About an hour or 2 later I start to feel the “fear” creeping up on me. I tried to shake it off but my ego couldn’t escape the negativity. I just wanted to get out of it and nothing felt real since I was walking around normal with a broken leg. I ended up throwing a bowl of peanuts at my trip sitter because I didn’t like his face, then I proceeded to ninja star throw my phone into the wall perfectly leaving it lodged into the drywall. Then my roommate returned from his hometown who I haven’t seen in 3 months, which didn’t seem real either so I tried to punch him in the face. After that I decided it was time to get out of it all, so I haul ass up the stairs with my broken leg (about 12 steps) and then proceed to attempt to jump out the second story window. I couldn’t break through the glass so I opened that and jumped right through the screen where I proceeded to ninja roll perfectly upon landing from a 12 foot fall. After that I ran into the house and laid down thinking “yep that confirms it this is all a bunch of bullshit, I don’t care anymore”. So I just laid there in misery until I came to and my friends confirmed that all of that was real and did actually happen.... sometimes I’ll look back on that day grateful to have people that love me and wondering how the fuck I am still here.

Sorry that second story was a long one but it still is amazing to me years later. So much I’ve learned and so much more to learn still.

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: Amazing feats of skill while tripping? [Re: GuyBuddyFriend] * 1
    #26735075 - 06/10/20 06:18 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Making six 3 pointers in a row. Basketball.
8 strikes in a row.  Bowling.
99% on my algebra final in HS.

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: Amazing feats of skill while tripping? [Re: InfraredRick] * 1
    #26735103 - 06/10/20 06:30 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I find that LSD makes me profoundly better at video games and problem solving. Not exactly "amazing feats of skill" but still.

It shouldn't come as a surprise though, LSD is a strong stimulant, and stimulants are performance enhancing drugs.

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: Amazing feats of skill while tripping? [Re: nooneman]
    #26735107 - 06/10/20 06:31 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

:whathesaid:

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

OfflineEarthwormJim
No stranger

Loc: With Lucy and the diamonds Flag
Re: Amazing feats of skill while tripping? [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26735565 - 06/10/20 09:30 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I once took 2.5 gr of P.E and got on my slack line. I've been doing it for about three years off and on but it never felt so natural. I walked an 80 ft line back and forth like four times and didn't fall off once. My balance felt almost animal like and I started just playing  on the line walking it backwards, even a few yoga poses. Normally I struggle with it  a bit but it was as natural as riding  a bike

--------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup:pipesmoke2:
Everything I post is a figment of someone's imagination. Maybe yours. Maybe mine. Likely both:om:

I see shrooms of blue
In tubs of white
That will keep me tripping
All through the night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world:trippinbawelz:

OfflineMrStinkyShrooman
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Amazing feats of skill while tripping? [Re: EarthwormJim]
    #26735886 - 06/11/20 01:38 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

1. On the comedown of one mushroom trip turned on music and felt the urge to dance. Proceed. Never been into dance for whole my life, but this time it was like i was a muppet and someone was pulling the strings. Movements come from nowhere perfectly following the rhythm and melody. This feature with me since then, even sober.
2. One evening on a microdose I with a few close friends decide to play boardgames. No effort, no focusing on game - 4 wins out of 4. The most interesting part is how easy it was and required no effort from me.
3. Balance is incredible. Riding my bicycle, doing hops, cruising on back wheel. Anything feels easy.
4. As i feel first symptoms of cold, take microdose, goodbye cold.
5. Singing is incredible while on mushrooms. And in a sense same as dancing. Comes from nowhere. Require no effort.

--------------------
The whole process of nature is an integrated process of immense complexity, and it’s really impossible to tell whether anything that happens in it is good or bad — because you never know what will be the consequence of the misfortune; or, you never know what will be the consequences of good fortune.
-- Alan Watts --

InvisibleMindMeower
lawnmower for the brain

Re: Amazing feats of skill while tripping? [Re: MrStinkyShrooman]
    #26736059 - 06/11/20 05:54 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

My body stops cooperating with the mind under my normal doses so it is a bit difficult to achieve anything interesting lol.
But there are some fancy mental effects in my most recent mushroom trip (4g+harmala+greens) where I for example sit in the toilet but I can super vividly imagine leaving my body and get something from fridge or go to another room to watch TV, as if it actually happened. One goal I have is actually trying to get to a point where I cannot tell if I actually did those things or not, i.e achieve teleporting hahaha :psychsplit:

--------------------
M(e)owing minds :mushroom2:

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
Re: Amazing feats of skill while tripping? [Re: MindMeower]
    #26736067 - 06/11/20 06:02 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I only get better with shrooms. For some reason I’m much better at darts after a gram or two. I can really zero in. Even though the bullseye will pulsate I can hit it tripping better

Not an amazing feat but it’s my thing

--------------------

Rate me here

OfflineSFS96
AstroMan
 User Gallery

Loc: Valleys Of Neptune
Re: Amazing feats of skill while tripping? [Re: Citizen X] * 2
    #26736554 - 06/11/20 10:49 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I do some amazing fire Poi when I trip shrooms. The middle pic in my signature is me Spinning Fire.

--------------------
How I make and preserve tea

Consuming consumes a man That was never a purpose of life To only crave for material joys Is believing the lie - Mellow Mood

OfflineSynKyd
ctrl-alt-delite
Male User Gallery

Loc: ૐ
Re: Amazing feats of skill while tripping? [Re: SFS96] * 2
    #26736783 - 06/11/20 12:46 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Yoga poses and balance and strength I don’t actually have........for certain.  Not sure what it’s called but one leg up and crossed in the air in front of me then bend my other leg to lower my body almost the the ground and back up.  Wouldn’t even try it sober but running on fumes at a festival it’s the easiest thing ever :hippie:

--------------------

New inclusive poop emojis from Apple!

:shpongle::shpongle::shpongle::shpongle::shpongle:

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
    #26738702 - 06/12/20 05:21 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Not "tripping" per say, but I'm exceptionally functional on hilariously large amounts of cannabis.

To the point where I'm high-functioning (no pun intended) problem solving better than I do when I'm "straight".

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Invisiblecivil twilight
Male
Loc: Wisconsin
Re: Amazing feats of skill while tripping? [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 1
    #26740345 - 06/12/20 07:13 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

It’s not an amazing feat to me (based on what I now believe) but I can kill it on guitar when I trip - so much that it’s pretty much all I do during the trip now.

--------------------
"You dropped your pocket..."

OnlineA.k.aM
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaming the system
Re: Amazing feats of skill while tripping? [Re: civil twilight]
    #26741867 - 06/13/20 01:35 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I used to play cod online a lot. For some reason on smaller doses of mushroom like .5-1g I would be unstoppable. I’d do shit I would never do normally, like just walk out across a big open area popping off long range headshots left and right. It was like neo at the end of the matrix.

--------------------
LAGM2020

OfflineInfraredRick
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Midwest, USA
Re: Amazing feats of skill while tripping? [Re: A.k.a]
    #26744023 - 06/14/20 12:24 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I once held my breath for 4 minutes. Microdot

At a new years eve party my friend and I threw amazing darts, we finished one game of simple Cricket in 10 throws. Windowpane

Second time tripping, high school days, I took 2 hits of microdot by myself one Friday night at home, plan was to trip all night. Thing was, I had to ride my bike to a local seminary to meet with my math/stats tutor, a nun, at 9am the next morning. I was still totally blazing. Sat down and I couldn't stop laughing, I mean falling out of my chair laughing. Nun is trying to review last lesson and gets pissed off, slaps a quiz down and says, "Let's see what's so funny after this." I breeze thru the quiz, 100% correct. I'm still laughing as she slaps down next week's quiz. 100% correct. Then another quiz, another 100%. Then another, same deal. And she says, "Richard, you are excused. I'll be calling your parents." Oh shit, now things are not  funny. Half hour later I walk in the kitchen and my parents hug me and say how proud they are of me working so hard that my 6 week tutorial was finished in 3 weeks. I about shit my pants.

--------------------
Inspiration move me brightly.[gradient:#C7C7D4,#CFD4C7]y[/gradient]

Offlinesuperreggie
Stranger
    #26745065 - 06/14/20 10:01 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Not really tripping, but once I was super drunk (something I rarely do), and I had gone into a store to buy a fruit drink because I was really thirsty. I don't generally drink Coke and crap like that, I tried to get the most natural thing I could find, and so I got something like 'Kerr's' fruit soda or something. So I walked out and sat on my bike and took a swig, and it was so sweet that I just spat it on the sidewalk.

And so in my drunken state, I realized I didn't want it any more. I felt bad dumping it all out, and so for some bizarre reason, I though maybe someone would want to finish it. But I was too lazy to get off my bike and place it on the sidewalk. And so I thought "If I'm really cool about it, I can throw this can so that it lands perfectly and won't fall over and spill". And so, right then, I threw this full can of soda to the ground, and it landed on it's base, and didn't tip over. Like, it didn't even bounce, it just went exactly as my completely drunken mind imagined it. Plink.

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Amazing feats of skill while tripping? [Re: superreggie]
    #26745121 - 06/14/20 10:22 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I had amazing tight rope balance skillz on acid.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Offlinebraindrop
Unicorn Priest
Re: Amazing feats of skill while tripping? [Re: Amanita86]
    #26745422 - 06/15/20 02:27 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

so let's assume i am not referring to myself here and this happened over a decade ago and is not something that will *ever* be repeated but...

driving.

like fucking perfectly while peaking with strong visuals.

with a sober passenger who had zero trust, but was reassured that if driving while tripping could be eligible for a talent show....awards would literally be won. and they were pleasantly surprised and undeniably impressed while witnessing the driver operating the vehicle with total perfection, like way beyond the usual driving skills while sober.

--------------------
:loveheart:

Invisibleivy.patterns
Wandering Meat Sack
Female

#26747922 - 06/15/20 10:59 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Not my feat, but I witnessed it.  This particular time, my boyfriend and I had taken 2 tabs of LSD (I believe, slight chance it was 3) as then at the peak taken some ecstasy.  Our two friends had also taken I believe just 2 tabs each.  So we're on our comedown now, but still definitely tripping.  When we realize there's s huge cockroach in the room, literally the worst possible thing I could think to happen at that moment as I am super terrified.  Somehow, my boyfriend and one of our friend's managed to kill it and to this day I simply can not comprehend the strength and determination and skill it took :rofl:

--------------------
Take it easy, dude, but take it!

OnlineA.k.aM
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaming the system
Re: Amazing feats of skill while tripping? [Re: ivy.patterns]
    #26748471 - 06/16/20 08:12 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Fuck that. I never saw a roach until I moved a few years back and they’re fucking everywhere here. Three types.

Some are huge and so fast and gross.

Talk about amazing timing, a while back i happened to notice I had opened a door right when a roach was trying to get through.

It was still kicking and squirming when I took the picture. :uhoh:

--------------------
LAGM2020

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder