Home | Community | Message Board

North Spore
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OnlineFiddle Man
Captain Campari
I'm a teapot

Loc: Jupiter
LSA Has bestowed upon me this wisdom of life
    #26734710 - 06/10/20 05:30 PM (27 days, 6 hours ago)

Please forgive me if this is posted in the wrong section. I'm still tripping a day later and I'm still getting bestowed great knowledge from these seeds.

Don't let life stop you in your tracks! You're a free being who can do anything and do anything awesome! Don't get down, that's wasting your energy on pointless stress from your limbic system. Use your pre-frontal cortex to logically adjust your limbic system and guide yourself to freedom, confidence, toughness, and happiness through logic, love, art, music, and life. Keep fighting the good fight. Enjoy nature for it is beautiful. Enjoy life for it is all you consciously know to have, but don't fear death because death is obviously not the end. Death simply frees the soul from the prison of the human shell. Through death the spirit is free to venture the universe or the universes in order to come back in the form of another life shell to possess. The spirit is, by it's very nature, free and must be kept free so it doesn't develop stress. Stress is simply brought on by the limbic system wanting to be free but using survival strategies in the wrong place and stresses the whole brain and being out. Use the pre-frontal cortex to calm the limbic system and realize this next step:
    "Do I want these thoughts/feelings/behaviors?" If yes, then your good bro. If no, then your limbic system is hijacking your soul energy and you aren't free anymore. You're slave to your limbic system putting evil goblins into your computer. Free your mind from this with logic, self improvement, and doing what you love in life.

Inside each and every one of our mind's is the next universe which we will hop into when we pass on. The universe is structured in a fractal like pattern. We live in a universe. Our minds contain universes. When we die, we simply enter that universe where we now have another universe in our mind which will be the next one we will go to and so forth. Dreams, or trips, are tastes of these experiences. We basically "pretend to be dead" by lying down with our eyes closed, resting until we wake again. During this experience, we dream and we enter the universe inside our head. In fact, the universe isn't in our head, our brain is just like a radio antenna receiving the consciousness frequency from the universe of universes which dictates all the universes which must be inside another universe itself. It's just and endless chain that never ends. What started the chain? Can it ever end? Probably not because then existence wouldn't exist. And if existence can't exist then there's nothing, and the only thing that's impossible is nothing. That's why calculators crash if they divide by zero. Zero, or nothing for that matter, is an impossible thing to comprehend so the calculator tries to become sentient, but can't even think outside of math. What a crazy, awesome world we live in. Enjoy your time in this universe. Make your mark here like a woodpecker marks a tree, because who knows, maybe you'll eventually have your frequency tuned into this universe again after you pass on and you'll come back. It would be cool to see a reference to a previous life experience with your frequency. Although you wouldn't be able to remember any memories from your past drive through life, you'll possibly get a cool flashback when you experience the same stuff. Life is really cool. Life is really amazing. Live it up man. Love your life. Love everyone. Be cool, chill out, zone out!

You're a free man or woman, enjoy the journey. Enjoy freedom. Love everyone no matter what. Through love we can all make this universe a better place. When we get fusion reactors soon we will be free as a society to venture the vast universe and join the intergalactic society of the ages. Keep fighting the good fight because soon we will reach enlightenment as a species. Don't give up on the final stretch of the marathon, you will reach the dimond encrusted platinum trophy medal soon. Just keep on pushin' on and you will be loving life. Keep fighting. Never give up. As long as you're alive anything's possible, and as long as your dead nothing's possible, at least not in this life. Achieve greatness here, and maybe if your luck you'll get a cool Wikipedia page, and come on now, who doesn't want a cool Wikipedia page for all the ages to see for all eternity? Awesome!

Peace guys :smile:

Edit: Gonna post some of what I remember yesterday and what I feel like sharing since there were boring bits too.

Got trippy last night. 5:00pm had 300 powerful mg seeds. Got hit like a train after dinner. 6:00 to 7:00. Had a great time listening to the Greatful Dead and playing some cool nature visuals in the background while wearing a video headset. Tripped balls. Started seeing smells. Started seeing things that were so familiar I felt I've always known them. More than I know life. I've know these things for eternity. I can't really tell you what they are. Some parts of this looked like textured trapezoids.

Then I started thinking about my early childhood. The things I did. Things I saw. Video games I played. I had strong memories of when I was 3 years old and had fistula surgery. I remember the sensations that the anesthesia gave me that I didn't remember because when I was 3 the anesthesia made me black out and forget, but I could feel what the anesthesia gave me and it felt awesome. Whole bunch of early childhood memories surrounding this stuff. Really fun going back and remembering it all.

Then I laid in bed. I might have went to bed before the last text blob but I don't remember. Either way I laid in bed and propped two pillows up under my back in case I puked in my sleep (probably not something that actually happens with LSA BTW, my high brain thought it might be though and played it safe but again this probably doesn't happen). Then I put earbuds in and laid down. I laid with the lights on for a while without realizing that I didn't turn them off. Then I turned them off and laid down with my eyes closed or a sleep mask on. Then the last thing I wrote before this happened, or it happened before this happened I don't remember.

Then it was today. I might have dreamed, but I don't remember anything at night. I just remember waking up, fixing a simple breakfast, taking my vitamins, and getting ready. Popped my PC on and started watching and reading things. Put the Greatful Dead on again. Started reading a shitload of stuff that was random or related to the greatful dead or my trip or my childhood anesthesia incidents over wikipedia or google. Found a lot of cool info that I might remember later. Some really cool stuff on wikipedia about the greatful dead and their fans.

I also played my fiddle and improvised. I made artwork to go with the recordings I made. I also made images of my visions. All my videos have universally inspired descriptions.
My Videos for the hell of it:

This one is the best imho still trippy mind lol 

Btw universally is a really cool word. Universally describes things having to do with the universe in the sense I used it up there. But normally its used to describe things that can be used for anything, like "the universal phone charger" or "universal seatbelt cover" for example.

I had a really good time. 13 hours after ingestion and I'm still not at baseline. Having a blast. Weed helps too :smile:

Edit 2: Still tripping at 7pm today. Drinking my beer. Realized that some strange early childhood memories are from when I was a baby. These thoughts were very trippy and made no sense. They were from a setting where I was waiting for a rocket to take off at some sort of spaceport. Obviously this rocket is the rocket that shoots you into consciousness and I was in the plane outside of consciousness. This was my last memory before I became conscious inside the being I am inside right now. I remember it being very futuristic and metallic. Above the hallway area I saw a giant sign, perhaps silver or some similar blue color, with a hot dog on it. Maybe some sort of food buying area. Don't remember eating a hot dog or nothing though, just waiting for my chance to get on the rocket. Once I was on the rocket I saw third person of it launching and after that I don't remember anything. Maybe I wasn't on the rocket and I was just watching it through a window. But something tells me I was on that rocket and it shot me into this universe my frequency was born into.

Fun stuff

Edited by Fiddle Man (06/10/20 07:04 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports