Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineshroomie1993
Stranger
3 gs radically different from before
    #26725096 - 06/06/20 09:32 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

So I just came down from a 3 gram trip. The thing is I have done 3 before but it felt nothing like this. For one, the extreme euphoria was gone. And also, I got way more hallucinations and more existential feelings. This was from a different dealer, could it have been the strain? Anyone else get this? Also I downed it with lemon juice but I doubt that’s what had the effect. Thank you for your opinions I just feel confused because I was looking forward to the jacked euphoria and spiritual experience; this felt more like acid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: 3 gs radically different from before [Re: shroomie1993]
    #26728644 - 06/08/20 10:35 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

IMO it is usually a different experience and part of what you learn, is how that difference is connected t your life and to the substance, it's not all about the substance.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: 3 gs radically different from before [Re: shroomie1993]
    #26728903 - 06/08/20 01:01 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

All I’ve had for the last 12 weeks are the f*ckin visuals and existential sh1t with no euphoria. I reckon it’s the negative impact that lockdown is having on our “set”.

DJ Ed

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”
Michael Pollan: How To Change Your Mind

“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.”
Terence McKenna

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: 3 gs radically different from before [Re: DJ Ed]
    #26731253 - 06/09/20 11:57 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, you have to get out, or do lots of floor exercises, body is not happy in lock down

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: 3 gs radically different from before [Re: redgreenvines] * 1
    #26731722 - 06/09/20 03:20 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I have worked away from home for years, after many previously unhappy years in a toxic relationship, thankfully long over. So it is really nice to be home with my wife and my 14 year old daughter. We have grown stronger as a family,my daughter and I have further connected, and my daughter has come out of her shell and started maturing into a fine young woman.

But my head is shot. I face my bedroom curtains for 11 hours Monday to Friday, staring into my laptop screen. Working from home, but with no face to face interaction. Only Skype. Home is starting to feel like a prison. There is so much negativity in the air, people complaining about others flouting lockdown rules, ..... , whilst flouting lockdown rules, Facebook gone mad, worldwide condemnation of racism, unacceptable defacing of war memorials, branding our Country’s heroes “racists”, freak weather in Lancashire - there’ll be no cotton this dry year - , extremely high risk to meet people in their homes, so let’s send all the children back to school.

I’m a scientist slash engineer. I am also a Chinese Flying Horse. I am an astrological Sagittarius. My whole DNA craves freedom, craves human interaction, craves hope. I want the world to go back to how it used to be, before it all went so wrong.

I’ve got fresh PES Amazonian lined up for this Friday. If that trip is intense, highly visual, no euphoria,  o hope, too much existentialism.....I won’t take mushrooms again until we’re out of lockdown and back at work.

F*ck me, didn’t realise I was so affected. That does feel cathartic, so thanks for allowing me to rant. Take care all
DJ Ed

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”
Michael Pollan: How To Change Your Mind

“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.”
Terence McKenna

InvisiblecoAsTal
Friend
 User Gallery

Loc: 8a
Re: 3 gs radically different from before [Re: DJ Ed]
    #26731978 - 06/09/20 04:56 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

OP-- every mushroom is different, meaning the mix/strength can change from one to the next. You said they were different mushrooms entirely, AND you had them with lemon juice, which can change the come-up speed and matabolization in the stomach (according to many reports anyway).

And as RGV said, every time you trip, YOU are a different person! You have different expectations, different things on your mind, and different chemistry/hormonal states even. Feeling through the experience as it comes to you will always bring you valuable information-- even when it's not particularly sexy or euphoric.

ED-- sorry to hear you've had a tough row of it lately-- I would humbly venture a guess that perhaps having many trips in 12 week period is quite a lot of psychedelic layering and expectation piling up inside.
Especially if it's hoped to be a release from external pressures that aren't changing yet. Your spirit knows what you're bothered about, even if it's on vacation. Perhaps that nagging situation(s) are keeping you from release into bliss-- and that's OK :wink: Truly awful state of things these days.
I think you're on to something when you intuit that it might be a time for "metabolizing" all that stress through regular sober time before venturing inward with aids again.
Sometimes our greatest realizations about life occur miles away from psychedelics.

:goodluck:

--------------------
I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the Heart's affections and the truth of Imagination--  John Keats

Spore Trading List

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale