Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNobodycare
Stranger
Ehh..bullshit
    #26727647 - 06/07/20 09:40 PM (27 days, 7 hours ago)

Had 2 firsts today. My first time taking less than 200 mics...and my first "combo experience". Tolerance is a bitch..lets start there. Anyway, been 2 weeks since ive tripped and like 6 months since ive eaten mushrooms. Decided to take a last minute one nighter to the beach with the family. Convinced the wife to let me bring "a light dose" as I would be spending time with them vs. Tripping balls in my own world which I normally do without them...lol

I packed 1 tab and 4 g of shrooms. Ive never eaten less than 2 tabs but normally eat 4-6. Its good acid. I know I know..it doesnt sound like it but I assure you the issue is me not the acid.

Ate the tab and didnt really feel much at all. I mean..a little..but pretty fucking underwhelming overall but did make my stomach queezy. I had some light visuals but it wasnt much at all I felt. It was cool cuz I was with the family..yeah yeah..whatever. I figured the shrooms would kick it up a notch. May be my fault but i waited three hours to eat the shrooms. Crushed em all at once...we took a walk...bought a cinnabon...I had coherant conversion with my kids and shit. Never really felt like I was tripping all that hard. So lame. This feels like tripping for pussies! I guess I got a "low dose" experience for once but shit was sad overall.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Ehh..bullshit [Re: Nobodycare]
    #26728497 - 06/08/20 09:27 AM (26 days, 19 hours ago)

sounds like you need a longer break, your receptors are very depleted, and your dopamine seems chronically low by the sounds of your chosen avatar name.

--------------------

OfflineNobodycare
Stranger
Re: Ehh..bullshit [Re: redgreenvines]
    #26729424 - 06/08/20 05:15 PM (26 days, 11 hours ago)

Yeah, I hate to say it but im pretty sure you're right bro. I havent gone more than a month without tripping for like the past 2 years since I fell in love with it. Its definitely lost some magic. I think it might be time.

InvisibleFerdinando
Male

Re: Ehh..bullshit [Re: Nobodycare]
    #26730998 - 06/09/20 10:05 AM (25 days, 19 hours ago)

it gets crazy when you are older (28) if you meditate a lot and paint

read bhante gunaratana books

InvisibleFerdinando
Male

Re: Ehh..bullshit [Re: Ferdinando]
    #26731011 - 06/09/20 10:09 AM (25 days, 18 hours ago)

like when people talk about ecstacy and you are barely getting by and vacation then what you get to actually see things fully and be like oh I understand it's a good time

the thing is you have to do the work you have to do it

like those 2000 hours of meditation and 200 hours of painting or what will get you there... or like securing you in a place of good habits good life good time safety rock solid very good habits

it's very basic like if you do this 2000 hours of meditation and 200 hours of painting it will happen or like you will have reached the on land evolutionary stage metaphorically

no one sais you have to die in that state and noone sais you have to not get it better

it's possible

it's possible to get it better

but it would be good without it

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports