Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNobodycare
Stranger
Wtf is with instagram? * 1
    #26724755 - 06/06/20 06:22 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Never had instagram before.  I just downloaded it the other day to DM a sponsored vendor. Now im getting hit left and right with followers with pages selling psychs. I assume these are all scams? Is this a real thing? Wtf kind of algorithms they got over there? Is IG the new dark web or something? Lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNikanoru
Stranger
Male

Re: Wtf is with instagram? [Re: Nobodycare] * 1
    #26724834 - 06/06/20 07:04 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Considering that Instagram is ran by Facebook, which is notorious for getting as much information out of people as possible, I would advise that you do not talk to people about drugs on there.

Hell I remember just TALKING about something and then magically Facebook is throwing ads at me for it.

Use secure methods when doing illegal shit, or talking about illegal shit.

--------------------

OfflineTyperwritermonky
shboop a doop a doop

Loc: Mrs. Brown's Teahouse
Re: Wtf is with instagram? [Re: Nikanoru]
    #26725070 - 06/06/20 09:06 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Definitely do not use instagram, snapchat, etc. for getting drugs.  Yes, all those pages are scams.  They offer psychedelics, opiates, pills, etc.  Then they ask for some sketchyass payment method thats non-refundable to send money like Moneygram etc. that goes to some random ass place.  Then they string you along and never deliver.

Never fuck with that shit, and honestly if you are being targeted with ads like that, you should be careful because now if anyone ever looks into you they have information to be privy about.

But, yes - actually lots of people do sell drugs via instagram and snapchat.  and they are legit, but do you really want to use an app that is mining and selling your data publicly and legally to do illegal things?  You should know the answer.

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: Wtf is with instagram? [Re: Nobodycare]
    #26725660 - 06/07/20 05:21 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I'd suggest getting the fuck off IG ASAP, OP (damn, that's a good string of acronyms).

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

OfflineClaireredfil
Stranger
Female
    #27278714 - 04/22/21 11:05 PM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Well, it may be scammers. I would recommend that you close your page, that is, restrict access to it. This way, they won't be able to subscribe to you without your knowledge. You will need to confirm. I also have a business page on Instagram. I developed it for a long time so that I could promote my business. I even bought followers and likes on https://goread.io/buy-instagram-followers. And as soon as my page became popular, I started receiving various direct messages asking me to transfer money. This is insanely annoying. After that, I closed access to my page.

Edited by Claireredfil (05/06/21 10:15 AM)

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Wtf is with instagram? [Re: Claireredfil] * 1
    #27279963 - 04/24/21 01:30 AM (2 years, 11 months ago)

There's this other part of the internet where billions of dollars of drug sales go on annually and LE struggle to make any difference in curbing the flow as it's all done anonymously with military grade encryption and crypto. One would probably consider that a better place to buy drugs online.

Anywhere on the clearnet misses all of those protections, basically putting a big spinning light on top of yourself asking to get busted or scammed. I've seen so many go down with this fuckery, happens all the time.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: Wtf is with instagram? [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #27280002 - 04/24/21 02:36 AM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Loaded Shaman said:
I'd suggest getting the fuck off IG ASAP, OP (damn, that's a good string of acronyms).

Ha! I totally forgot I was already here. I still suggest my own advice on this one!

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Offlinebalalaikaman
Stranger
    #27386853 - 07/14/21 06:22 AM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Instagram is fun, but it takes a lot of my time.

OfflineWzrd
Stranger

Re: Wtf is with instagram? [Re: Nobodycare] * 1
    #27450788 - 08/31/21 11:04 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Honestly I have found a lot of good people in the myco community through my IG page. I do know of the pages that you are talking about, like the fake ones that just post various large quantities of contraband. You definitely want to stay away from those pages. I also do not recommend making any transactions through IG.

But, I will say I have found a couple members of the community that have really looked out as far as sending me cultures, and even giving some great advice. So in my opinion it is just really being smart on how you go about these things on a social platform such as IG. I would not expose my whole operation on there, no photos or anything like that. But you can network and find some very interesting and intelligent people.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder