Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Amazon Aldous Huxley, Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Herb Grinder, Morning Glory Seeds, Perlite, pH Test Strips, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Original Morning Glory LSH conversion, very LSD like [Re: tregar]
    #26748025 - 06/16/20 03:00 AM (24 days, 3 hours ago)

Edited by tregar (06/30/20 09:28 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26752308 - 06/17/20 07:42 PM (22 days, 10 hours ago)

Edited by tregar (06/25/20 01:37 PM)

OfflineAwaken_Us
Stranger
Re: Original Morning Glory LSH conversion, very LSD like [Re: tregar] * 1
    #26753429 - 06/18/20 07:56 AM (21 days, 22 hours ago)

very informative post. ive been wanting to try this for a long time but in the past when i got to my seeds in autumn, the rain had set in and molded the seeds in the pods before they were ripe. hopefully next season.

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Original Morning Glory LSH conversion, very LSD like [Re: Awaken_Us] * 1
    #26756765 - 06/19/20 11:13 AM (20 days, 19 hours ago)

Thanks for the kind words Awaken_us and good luck in your dreams w/fresh seeds.

Edited by tregar (06/25/20 01:38 PM)

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26759633 - 06/20/20 01:04 PM (19 days, 17 hours ago)

Poland has severe penalties for anyone caught using drugs, some of the strictest in the world. The ONLY good that has come out of this is that it has caused researchers to perform new studies on the plants people take as alternatives, just like the 2016 Polish MG study...giving us new knowledge (just like the high amounts of LSH & penniclavine, both CNS stimulants discovered in MG seeds). People have been getting high or changing their mind-state since the beginning of time, it is in our nature to seek out new & higher forms of consciousness.

I grow fresh year after year (I grow 12 heavenly blue MG plants) and vacuum pack and freeze (to keep their high potency freshness for years) the extremely potent seeds right out of the dried seed pods off the vine in the fall. See my two strong trip reports in the thread "LSH equilibrium stability". I use miracle grow once a month during the growing season and they are monstrous. But here are some current user reviews for a "fresh morning glory grower" with over 350 reviews/with some reviews from reddit group:

Quote:

sebastian42:
    Ive had great results with *irts garden on *mazon. Life.changing results
    ------------------------------------
    *irt's garden:

Yes, these are the seeds you're looking for, if you know what I mean.
    These things are strong seeds... Won't forget my experience.
    500 + Coffee Grinder + Grape Juice = #WOAHDUDE
    Have a sitter with rice ready to eat when you are done.
    Have the lights off. Blindfold yourself.
    -------------------------------------
    I "planted" my seeds, and then after about 3 hours, their beauty in the "garden" left me feeling euphoric and with many questions. The flowers that "bloomed" left me contemplating every decision I've made in life, and I am forever changed. Highly recommend seller.
    all I can say is ..... be careful- with these and don't doubt them !
    I planted 300 or so of these and I will never forget their beauty.
    fast and delicious be careful not to plant to many you might be overwhelmed
    Planted 260 seeds and had an amazing powerful experience. Totally worth the price if you are into gardening.
    --------------------------------------
    Planted about 400 seeds directly into my mind after washing them off. Let me tell you, simply profound.

Edited by tregar (06/25/20 06:23 PM)

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26760153 - 06/20/20 05:42 PM (19 days, 12 hours ago)

Edited by tregar (06/25/20 06:24 PM)

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26774977 - 06/22/20 07:59 PM (17 days, 10 hours ago)

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26780131 - 06/24/20 09:04 PM (15 days, 9 hours ago)

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26781907 - 06/25/20 01:39 PM (14 days, 16 hours ago)

Thread revised with details and all study pics.

Recommend if you do a cold water extraction on the seeds, then at least add a squirt of lemon juice to the distilled or spring water before you extract, this way at least you will preserve the natural LSH in the needs, assuming they have much at all.

Fresh seeds or seeds direct from grower (search fresh heavenly blue mg on-line) will have over 3x the amount of LSH as compared to seeds you will find on the retail seed racks in the store according the study, and in my own experience as well. Big difference. Read the reviews (over 300) for some heavenly blue MG on-line. This difference is significant, and can mean the difference between 500ug and 1500ug of LSH, and we know from TIHKAL that 1500ug of LAE (believed to be very similar to LSH) is stimulating & LSD like, yet shorter lived.

If you do locate or grow some fresh seeds, then vacuum pack and freeze the extra seeds and they will retain their potency for years this way.

Hermes and Nogal always used lemon juice. Lemon juice also contains natural aldehydes. Their trip reports (both with 400 to 500 seeds) are in post above one third of the way down. I only dreamed DL tartaric acid because that's what chemist Peter Webster always used (see his amazing trip report above as well) and TIHKAL mentions of course that d-tartaric is used to salt lysergic acid amides as well, even though supposedly the alkaloids are already in salt form in the seed embryo, but I cannot verify that as fact. But of course the extraction needs to be acidic in order for the LSH in the seeds not to re-arrange back to LSA, which will happen in neutral water, alkaline water very fast, or when heated. However, in acidic water, the LSH is quite stable, esp in cold water. Have seen DL tartaric at auction and ***zon. My bottle of it is over 20 years old, still good.

P.S. A 2014 forensics paper from Paulke (see below) found no LSH in HBWR seeds, but only found LSA & iso-LSA (83-84%) & ergometrine (10-17%) & rest: lysergol, elymoclavine & chanoclavine. We know that MG has centuries of Shamanic use, while HBWR has no history of Shamanic use.

Ref: Paulke A, Kremer C, Wunder C, Wurglics M, Schubert-Zsilavecz M, Toennes SW. Identification of legal highs—ergot alkaloid patterns in two Argyreia nervosa products. Forensic Sci Int. 2014;242:62–71

Edited by tregar (06/25/20 06:23 PM)

InvisibletyrannicalrexS
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #26782082 - 06/25/20 03:02 PM (14 days, 15 hours ago)

:popcorn:

--------------------

Watermelon man-"I think that society and just everything , it dose a good job at making people want to live some bull shit fairytale. it's mostly just so they can suck whatever out of us. The only thing they can suck is my dick." :smile:

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male

Loc: Samsara
Re: Original Morning Glory LSH conversion, very LSD like [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26782133 - 06/25/20 03:32 PM (14 days, 15 hours ago)

Jeez.  Why diddle with all this?  Just take some LSD, would ya?  :lol:

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

InvisibletyrannicalrexS
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Original Morning Glory LSH conversion, very LSD like [Re: Nature Boy]
    #26782175 - 06/25/20 03:47 PM (14 days, 14 hours ago)

I had a very pleasant experience yeas ago when I tried them CWE. I do have a lot of stuff now though, but still like the idea of trying it again. I think it was around 03, got the info here actually when I signed up, lol. Good to see you NB!:heart: I have turned a few people on to your MHRB tek, and they are ALL very happy!

--------------------

Watermelon man-"I think that society and just everything , it dose a good job at making people want to live some bull shit fairytale. it's mostly just so they can suck whatever out of us. The only thing they can suck is my dick." :smile:

OfflineSpacetwitcFascicle
Stranger

Re: Original Morning Glory LSH conversion, very LSD like [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26782743 - 06/25/20 07:47 PM (14 days, 10 hours ago)

A long time ago I read about LSH. Someone took a lot of seed one night, and said they could feel their blood flowing. Weird?

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Original Morning Glory LSH conversion, very LSD like [Re: SpacetwitcFascicle]
    #26785378 - 06/26/20 08:06 PM (13 days, 10 hours ago)

Thanks tyrannical rex.

Nature boy said:
Quote:

Jeez.  Why diddle with all this?  Just take some LSD, would ya?:smile:

Have dreamed Ayahuasca 65 times (Antipodes of the Mind is the best book on Ayahuasca imho) & cactus/Hofmann's potion hundreds of times in the distant past yet fresh MG right off the vine around a handful of times, but 3 of those were using this exact same recipe given here, and they were powerful experiences, unlike anything I had ever experienced with MG before.

This dream recipe transforms LSH and LSA into "indole NH group enhanced molecules" in dreams. The new hypothetical molecules not only reduce any side effects but achieve a stronger trip just like ALD-52 has been shown to do (Hoffer & Osmond, 1967). In addition, the trip is stimulating (not sedating like LSA)...as the higher stimulation naturally results from the new molecule's higher anti-serotonin qualities.

Long ago, used to stretch cactus dreams out (dosed w/tea amount in dreams corresponding to perhaps 300 to 400mg) by dreaming it with Hofmann's potion. Never preferred Hofmann's potion much on it's own, but in combo with cactus, extraordinary and the visions with closed eyes unbelievable, even many hours later before falling to sleep, still CE visions going on and on.

In answer to the message: MG might possibly add new dimensions and headspace in combination with other entheogens, as we know the semi-synthetic LSD has good activity at A2A but zero activity at A2B & A2C. I have examined the receptorome for natural LSA related alkaloids in the past (I only wish I could locate the paper again, sadly I cannot) and remember viewing significant activity at A2A, A2B and A2C (adrenal receptor sites in the brain believed to be associated with love, beauty & euphoric feelings).

Penniclavine (found in high amounts in the seeds, found to be CNS stimulating, Yui & Takeo) is a metabolite of agroclavine, and is active at the following brain receptor sites: Dopamine D1A, Dopamine D1B, 5-ht2a, Adrenal A2A, Adrenal A2B & Adrenal A2D, in comparison LSD (as far as adrenal sites are concerned) only has activity at A2A, but zero activity at A2B, A2C, and A2D.

The teamwork between the newly created "LSH & LSA indole NH group enhanced molecules" by the recipe and Penniclavine in the seeds is what imho results in the potent & very euphoric experience.

Ayahuasca, cactus & shrooms have great activity at A2A, A2B & A2C as well. LSD imho seems to be more analytical and has less of an aesthetic component compared to the natural entheogens, which is why LSH and other alkaloids in MG seeds may just add new dimensions & headspace to the experience, possibly even expanding upon the visuals & visions. Many have mentioned increased feelings of closeness with nature and high levels of euphoria.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The 1992 adducts paper above which achieved a new indole-acetaldehyde adducted product (attached) at the NH group on the indole using only 0.1% acetaldehyde in ph=4 water solution found to happen "with or without the addition of ethanol" is similar to how the proposed dream recipe in this thread is transforming the LSH & LSA ergoline molecules from the morning glory seeds at the bottom NH group of the indole...forming a new compound which resembles ALD-52 at least at the bottom indole part of the ergoline ring.

The table from Sandoz suggested that ALD might actually have advantages over LSD, reducing any side effects but achieving a stronger trip. Measurements of brain waves while people were taking the two drugs showed that while LSD produced waves associated with intense concentration and anxiety, ALD produced brain waves showing a more relaxed mental state. It is possible (though doubt it) ALD-52 was the active chemical in the "Orange Sunshine" LSD that was widely available in California through 1968 and 1969.

As stated earlier, ALD-52 also has double the "antiserotonin" properties of LSD, meaning it has even more activity at inhibiting 5-ht1a receptors (blocking serotonin), which make up over 80% of brain 5-ht according to Dr. Nichols, retired LSD scientist at Purdue University. Blocking serotonin is a very important activity of LSD, mescaline, ibogaine, psilocybin, Ayahuasca with caapi, 5-meo-dmt & bufotenine.

The more anti-serotonin a molecule is, the more stimulating it tends to be as well, which would help to explain why the proposed dream recipe results in stimulation/energizing trip rather than sedation. Indeed, experienced no sedation but rather both entire dream trips were energizing & entheogenic/psychedelic with high levels of euphoria, just as Kash and 69ron have experienced and discussed as well in their dream reports.

Edited by tregar (06/26/20 10:48 PM)

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26785392 - 06/26/20 08:11 PM (13 days, 10 hours ago)

If you can...let the dream solution (after you have extracted out the seed mush) sit in the fridge an hour or more so all the ingredients can react just like in the study (and around once an hour or more give it a swirl). I used to let it sit 3 hours, 69ron would let his sit in fridge overnight, but he only added 2 tablespoons leaf worth of chilled peppermint tea to his solution.

It reacts faster with all the ingredients I give above. I also acidified my water to ph=4 which is what the study calls for. The study showed 60% yield after 1 hour, but decreasing the concentration of acetaldehyde to only 0.1% of the solution (very similar to our proposed recipe) actually INCREASED the reaction rate and percent yield of product! This would explain my 100% conversion in such a short span of time.

69ron also reported 100% conversion several times. I think he could have avoided the failures by acidifying his solution. He said he either had 100% complete success or 100% failure other times. Acetaldehyde is naturally already at ph=4, just as the researchers in the study noted, so this may explain why the 2 tablespoons of peppermint leaf tea 69ron used was at least able to acidify his solution to some small degree, but I still recommend dropping the ph down to 4 (just like in the study) right away with an acidifier to guarantee success, don't count on the mint tea to do it for you, if it does it won't drop it that much.

The table from Sandoz suggested that ALD might actually have advantages over LSD, reducing any side effects but achieving a stronger trip. Measurements of brain waves while people were taking the two drugs showed that while LSD produced brain waves associated with intense concentration and anxiety, ALD produced brain waves showing a more relaxed mental state.

ALD-52 has been shown to block serotonin even stronger than LSD. Entheogens which inhibit 5-ht1a (shown in green below in chart) block serotonin or 5-ht and are thus "anti-serotonin". Our hypothetical LSH and LSA "indole NH group enhanced molecules" not only reduce any side effects but achieve a stronger trip just like ALD-52 has been shown to do (Hoffer & Osmond, 1967). In addition, it's more stimulating...as the higher stimulation follows higher anti-serotonin.

Thomas S. Ray study: Breadth of Receptor Binding, 4.00=max (off the charts), 0.00=min
Quote:

LSD: 5ht1a = 3.73, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 2.88, mescaline = 3.61, 5-meo-DMT: = 4.00 (make up >80% of brain 5-ht)
LSD: 5ht1b = 4.00, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 2.19, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.41
LSD: 5ht1d = 3.70, DMT: = 3.91, psilocin = 3.40, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 3.48
LSD: 5ht1e = 2.62, DMT: = 3.28, psilocin = 3.03, mescaline = 3.16, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.72
LSD: 5ht2a = 3.54, DMT: = 2.58, psilocin = 2.14, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.98
LSD: 5ht2b = 3.11, DMT: = 3.91, psilocin = 4.00, mescaline = 3.97, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.69 (sensual & entactogenic)
LSD: 5ht2c = 3.11, DMT: = 3.42, psilocin = 2.52, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.55
LSD: 5ht5a = 3.64, DMT: = 3.16, psilocin = 2.83, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.84
LSD: -5ht6 = 3.75, DMT: = 3.35, psilocin = 2.82, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.73
LSD: -5ht7 = 3.77, DMT: = 4.00, psilocin = 2.82, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 3.69
LSD: ---D1 = 2.34, DMT: = 3.51, psilocin = 3.37, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.38
LSD: -A-2A = 2.93, DMT: = 2.75, psilocin = 1.36, mescaline = 2.92, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.00 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2a)
LSD: -A-2B = 0.00, DMT: = 3.53, psilocin = 1.57, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.86 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2b)
LSD: -A-2C = 0.00, DMT: = 3.53, psilocin = 1.03, mescaline = 4.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.57 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2c)

Dr. Nichols (Heffter.org LSD paper):
Quote:

LSD has very strong potency in blocking the action of serotonin. LSD is strongly "anti-serotonin". The morpholide lysergamide cousin had only about 1/10th the potency in blocking serotonin. Of the 5 diferent dialkylamides we studied LSD was the most potent and specific serotonin antagonist. 5-ht1a makes up >80% of brain 5-ht receptors.

As we go thru day to day life, the 5-ht1a brain serotonin filters (gates, or day to day survival filters as I like to call them) which make up over 80% of brain 5-ht are in place so that we will not be overwhelmed by the perception of the way things would appear to an un-filtered mind, or "Mind at Large" as Aldous Huxley describes it in "Doors of Perception" as "infinite or eternal". He also referred to the visions as coming from "the other world" in his book "Moksha". I prefer to think of it in similar terms as well "the spirit world" or "the other world".

5-ht1a inhibition by entheogens (in green above) theoretically cause this filter system to be lifted, and the infinite mind to manifest in combination with oral dmt from traditional psychotria for example with the caapi and/or harmalas providing the 5-ht1a inhibition, just as bufotenine in snuff's provide the 5-ht1a inhibition combined with the dmt in the snuff's, resulting in a 3 hour experience ie both examples of Teamwork on how these entheogens are used traditionally in the Amazon.

Thomas S. Ray's study shows a value of 3.57 at SERT for Ibogaine (4.00 is max). Ibogaine has been shown to inhibit serotonin transporter (SERT) noncompetitively, in contrast to all other known inhibitors, which are competitive with substrate. Ibogaine inhibits both serotonin and dopamine reuptake transporters, it is an SDRI or serotonin & dopamine reuptake inhibitor. Tetrahydroharmine is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor, it is an SRI found in caapi. In other words, both are strong serotonin reuptake inhibitors which inhibit over 80% of brain 5-ht at 5-ht1a.

In contrast, as an example, Cocaethylene (coca leaf tea bags soaked in wine, the orally active & potent ingredient formed in the liver from cocaine + ethanol in the 1860's "Vin Mariani" wine popular with both Popes, Thomas Edison and scores of other famous people) increases the levels of serotonergic, noradrenergic, and dopaminergic neurotransmission in the brain by inhibiting the action of the serotonin transporter, norepinephrine transporter, and dopamine transporter. These pharmacological properties make cocaethylene a serotonin-norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor [SNDRI; also known as a "triple reuptake inhibitor"].

Cocaethylene has a higher affinity for the dopamine transporter than does cocaine, but has a lower affinity for the serotonin and norepinephrine transporters. In McCance-Katz et alia's 1993 study cocaethylene "produced greater subjective ratings of 'High' in comparison with administration of cocaine or alcohol alone."

Teamwork, just like the high levels of penniclavine + LSH (both CNS stimulants) in the MG seeds...all working together for the experience.

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26787952 - 06/27/20 08:05 PM (12 days, 10 hours ago)

Heavy duty ten hit 15 year old decomposed acid trip report...

and it has to do with how I got into growing morning glory...this is a true story below, and you may find it hard to believe, but this is how it all got started...

About 22 years ago, a dear friend of mine had given me a bunch of acid that he had kept stored in between the pages of a book (not even put into a baggie!)...and this acid he gave me was over 15 years old!

Took the 20 hits or so of 15 year old acid home and placed it in front of a blacklight, and noticed that it had decomposed quite a bit, instead of seeing uniform bright blue glow of LSD, it was splotted on the blotters, with each blotter still containing maybe 60% of what it used to have originally.

So I gave 10 hits of this decomposed acid to my girlfriend (who was at the time talking to her sister on the phone) and I took 10 hits of it myself in dreams, to our amazement, it began to work...it sort of had a strong sick feeling in the stomach to begin with as much of it was decomposed, but after 2 hours, it kicked in to super high strength for both of us, and the sickness had dissipated. I think it took 2 hours to work cause the chemically left good acid was in such bad shape.

Now to the good part...

There was a fake tree in the living room in the corner that had Christmas tree lights on it and gave off a pattern of shadows on the wall behind it...we both began to stare at the shadows on the wall, as it seemed to be beckoning us...as we could see images forming out of the shadows...then we both began to see the exact same thing on the wall!

We both saw an ancient powerful Shaman from South America who was wearing a huge beautiful head dress made of feathers. He seemed to be of great spiritual prominence...and he sat on a Living throne chair like something you might see out of Game of Thrones..but this chair he sat on was no normal chair...it had animals like Jaguars, Lions, and birds living in it, and they constantly morphed into different animals the whole time he sat there. Spirit animals that lived with him.

The image of the Shaman sitting on the Living Spirit "Game of Thrones like Chair", was incredible, it was beyond 4k, and highly detailed, we were both in shock and awe...and like I said...we both saw the exact same vision which is even more striking.

In the background behind the Shaman, we both also saw what looked like the Great Pyramid in the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlan. My girlfriend (now my wife) and I both saw hybrid creatures to the left and right of the Shaman. Upper-half human, lower half animal.

We saw centaurs, creatures from Greek mythology with the upper body of a human and the lower body and legs of a horse. Behind the centaurs I saw snakevines growing out of the ground which appeared to look like Ololiuqui climber plants...this vision went on for a good 20 minutes straight...we did not move an inch while we watched the "Amazonian tv-like movie visions" on the wall. The whole time the TV in the room was playing, but we ignored it.

The rest of the time the Shaman showed me visions of the rise and fall of civilizations throughout time, he would disappear for a few minutes, and be replaced with the historical visions, then he would reappear to show me another historical period in time. I was shown different periods of human history. I remember seeing the rise and fall of the Roman empire, the ancient Maya, over-exploitation of natural resources. Telepathically, he seemed to be telling me that if humankind was to survive, the only hope was a spiritual solution, a radical shift in consciousness.

Towards the end, the Shaman with his piercing and highly detailed eyes, looked us both straight in the eye, we were in shock, he stared intently, then he gazed with his eyes to the right motioning me to look to the right of the living room, ouside the window, to the patio area where I had a large plot of garden with nothing in it. That's when I instinctly knew that he was trying to tell me to plant entheogenic plants in the garden plot.

And that's exactly what I did, that summer I bought the best morning glory seeds I could find on-line and planted them in a bed of miracle grow (w/dried cow manure compost mixed in from garden store) in the garden plot, with a trellis I put into place with 2 cement supports to hold it upright.

Fed them 1 gallon of watering can with spout containing 1 tablespoon of miracle grow mixed just once a month, and at the beginning of planting. This I read would keep the lysergic acid amide levels high in the plant which eventually all transferred into the seed embryo's found in the pods when picked at the end of the fall season. Feeding only occasionally like this kept the foliage down, and the flowers large, they were monstrous. When I opened up the dried pods in the fall and picked the ever so slightly un-ripe black seeds, I could detect the faint smell of acetaldehyde given off the seeds when they were ground.

Dreamed the seeds right off the vine (vacuum packed all the extra black heavenly blue MG fresh seeds in food saver bags and froze them to keep their original freshly picked high potency) at least 5 times, 3 of those using the dream recipe in this thread, and those 3 dream experiences were extraordinary...I had found the adducts paper doing hours of research one afternoon, and that's when I knew that I had stumbled upon something extraordinary...and used the details from the study to hypothetically transform the high levels of LSH and LSA ergolines/indole structures in the seeds into something possibly intensified or amplified.

Reading the book "Sacred Mushrooms of the goddess, by prof Carl AP Ruck" and "Road to Eleusis" by Hofmann, Wasson & Ruck gave me the additional idea of adding mint/peppermint in the recipe along with the shot of high acetaldehyde Sherry (my idea from the adducts paper). Later in 2005 Krystle Cole (a former goth stripper from Kansas, who fell in love with LSD chemist Todd Skinner in 2000) describes her dream experiences in the book "Lysergic" with "ergot wine". Supposedly Todd had prepared 6 jugs of the ergot wine many years beforehand, and stored them all in the abandoned underground missile silo they lived in. She reports seeing constantly floating hieroglyphic symbols floating in a circle around Todd's head.

The end, now you know the story of how this all came about. When I experienced the three incredible dreams (after comparing them to my other normal fresh MG experiences) I knew I had accidentally stumbled upon something personally fascinating imho, and posted the dream on the now defunct Lycaeum forum long ago.

The vision of the Shaman with the huge beautiful headdress made of feathers sitting on the living thrown made of Spirit Animals, with the Great Pyramid in the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlan in the background & snakevines in the distance...sort of looked like the attached pictures with the centaurs to the left and right. I must admit, these attached pics still don't do the vision justice, the visions were way beyond 4k, extremely detailed, as if newly created, of an artistic rendering unimaginable.

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26787956 - 06/27/20 08:06 PM (12 days, 10 hours ago)

Breakdown of this entire paper:

In conclusion, this is how close the mystery molecule hypothetically formed (1992 adducts study confirms it can happen) with proposed recipe in this thread from over 20 years ago (LSH & LSA ergoline NH group indole adducts with acetaldehyde) is to looking like ALD-52 at the bottom indole NH group:

1) acetyl added to LSD at the bottom indole NH group to form ALD-52, acetyl = C2 H3 O, molar mass = 43 g/mol

2) acetaldehyde adducted to bottom indole NH group on LSH & LSA, acetaldehyde = C2 H4 O, molar mass = 44 g/mol

I also verified by reading a page on ALD-52 from the book "Ergot alkaloids & related compounds" by Berde that indeed ALD-52 has 2.1 times the "anti-serotonin" properties of LSD, and higher stimulation follows higher anti-serotonin, which may help to explain why our newly formed mystery molecules result in a stimulating/energizing trip instead of a sedating trip like with solutions heavy in LSA. Indeed, myself, 69ron and Kash have all confirmed the resulting trips are energizing/stimulating and not sedating.

69ron:
Quote:

Fact: This conversion, when it works, produces an effect that is very different from LSA. Far more like LSD, and stimulating instead of sedating. When it works, the difference is HUGE, not a tiny difference, the experience is TOTALLY DIFFERENT. I know the effects of LSA and LSD very well. He has used them many times. He guarantees that when the reaction works, there is NO NOTICEABLE LSA left at all in the experience. It becomes almost identical to an LSD experience at low doses. Totally different from LSA.

Kash:
Quote:

Just took a 40 seed portion of LSA extract that was mixed for 15 minutes with peppermint oil yesterday and tripped his face off with a friend. Was very clean feeling and relaxed. Rainbows and vibrant fractal energy danced all over the skies and throughout his surroundings and music sounded great. The head-space was very acid like but different. Was a bit intense but he was able to keep it together lol. Whole trip was about 8 hrs long.

Swim has tried a 20 seed extract without peppermint oil and it seemed uncomfortable and sedating with no visuals, while every time he has added peppermint oil he has gotten visuals.

Recall in the 2014 forensics paper attached from Paulke that no LSH :frown:was found in HBWR seeds, but only found LSA & iso-LSA (83-84%) & ergometrine (10-17%) & rest: lysergol, elymoclavine & chanoclavine. We know that MG has centuries of Shamanic use, while HBWR has no history of Shamanic use.

All the experiments performed by 69ron and Kash were with extracts of HBWR seeds, they were transforming ONLY the high amounts of LSA and ergometrine in the seeds to the 1-acetaldehyde versions...so just imagine what kind of incredible experience they COULD have had if they had only dreamed with traditional Shamanic used morning glory seeds (like I did) which contain high amounts of not only LSH but also penniclavine.:smile: I have yet to read of anyone using this same recipe with morning glory seeds on the net...something to ponder. See my potent dream recipe experiments/experiences at beginning of thread.

Penniclavine (found in high amounts in the seeds) has excitory effects on the central nervous system [Yui & Takeo, 1958] as well as lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide (LSH) which also excites the central nervous system in animals & caused dilation of pupils (Glasser, 1961). LSH is very similar to LAE-32 which is described in human experiments in TIHKAL, to be LSD like and stimulating at 1.5mg (1500ug). Albert Hofmann later discovered LSH in MG seeds around 1967 and put colored drawings of it in his book "LSD, my problem child." and apparently told Owsley that it was very "LSD-like".

Penniclavine (CNS stimulating, Yui & Takeo) is a metabolite of agroclavine, and is active at the following brain receptor sites: Dopamine D1A, Dopamine D1B, 5-ht2a, Adrenal A2A, Adrenal A2B & Adrenal A2D, in comparison LSD (as far as adrenal sites are concerned) only has activity at A2A, but zero activity at A2B, A2C, and A2D.

The teamwork between the newly created "LSH & LSA indole NH group enhanced molecules" by the recipe and Penniclavine in the seeds is what imho results in the potent & very euphoric experience.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALD-52 is named 1-acetyl-LSD, therefore...

the names of the two molecules (both found in abundance in the MG seeds) transformed with this recipe are then named:

1) 1-acetaldehyde Lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide (1-acetaldehyde LSH)

2) 1-acetaldehyde Lysergic acid amide (1-acetaldehyde LSA)

The table from Sandoz suggested that ALD might actually have advantages over LSD, reducing any side effects but achieving a stronger trip. Measurements of brain waves while people were taking the two drugs showed that while LSD produced waves associated with intense concentration and anxiety, ALD produced brain waves showing a more relaxed mental state.

In The Hallucinogens by Hoffer and Osmond (1967), ALD-52 is listed as having a lower [approximately 1/5] intravenous toxicity (in rabbits), a lower [approximately 1/8] pyretogenic effect, an equal psychological effect in humans, and double the "antiserotonin" effect as compared with LSD.

Erowid ALD-52 experiences: https://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_ALD52.shtml

Off to the water park to take a much needed vacation from writing (my favorite summer Nature get-a-way year after year...many Covid measures in place). This is the end of this thread, I promise, this last page breaks it all down so it's easy to understand.

Edited by tregar (06/30/20 11:49 AM)

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26791862 - 06/29/20 01:08 PM (10 days, 17 hours ago)

If you are limited on space, you can plant heavenly blue morning glory seeds in a bed of miracle grow garden soil (w/ added dried cow manure compost & some perlite mixed in from garden store) in a large wide clay pot, with a trellis put into the pot to support the fast climbing snakevines. I actually did it this way when I moved again into a new house, and kept all the clay pots sitting atop 1 foot x 1 foot square bricks to the side of the outdoor patio, so that they only got morning sun, very beautiful. You can find the very tall trelliss that fit inside the clay pots at your local garden stores.

Fed them 1 gallon of watering can with spout containing 1 tablespoon of miracle grow mixed just once a month, and at the beginning of planting. This I read would keep the lysergic acid amide levels high in the plant which eventually all transferred into the seed embryo's found in the pods when picked at the end of the fall season. Feeding only occasionally like this kept the foliage down, and the flowers large, they were monstrous. When I opened up the dried pods in the fall and picked the ever so slightly un-ripe black seeds, I could detect the faint smell of acetaldehyde given off the seeds when they were ground. The seeds are extremely potent when picked fresh.

Dreamed the seeds right off the vine (vacuum packed all the extra black heavenly blue MG fresh seeds in food saver bags and froze them to keep their original freshly picked high potency) at least 5 times, 3 of those using the dream recipe in this thread, and those 3 dream experiences were extraordinary...I had found the 1992 adducts paper doing hours of research one afternoon, and that's when I knew that I had stumbled upon something remarkable...and used the details from the study to transform the high levels of LSH and LSA ergolines/indole structures in the seeds into molecules which were intensified or amplified in their psychedelic effects & euphoria....trips were also energizing, not sedating.

Reading the book "Sacred Mushrooms of the goddess, by prof Carl AP Ruck" and "Road to Eleusis" by Hofmann, Wasson & Ruck gave me the additional idea of adding mint/peppermint in the recipe (just like the priest at Eleusis were know to add in to their sacred potion) along with the shot of high acetaldehyde Sherry wine (my idea from the adducts paper). Later in 2005 Krystle Cole (a former goth stripper from Kansas, who fell in love with LSD chemist Todd Skinner in 2000) describes her dream experiences in the book "Lysergic" with "ergot wine". Supposedly Todd had prepared 6 jugs of the ergot wine many years beforehand, and stored them all in the abandoned underground missile silo they lived in. She reports seeing constantly floating hieroglyphic symbols floating in a circle around Todd's head.

Now you know the story of how this all came about. When I experienced the three incredible dreams (after comparing them to my other normal fresh MG experiences) I knew I had accidentally stumbled upon something personally fascinating imho, and posted the dream on the now defunct Lycaeum forum long ago.

The recipe is given above along with how long the solution needs to sit in the fridge (a few hours to guarantee 100% conversion just like the study) for the acetadehyde adducts to form on the bottom NH group of the indole on ergoline/indole LSH and LSA structures to form the new 1-acetaldehyde LSH and 1-acetaldehyde LSA, forming new molecules which look very similar to what ALD-52 looks like at the bottom of the NH group indole as well.

ALD-52 is a cousin of LSD shown by Sandoz to have less side effects while achieving a stronger more relaxed trip, with twice the anti-serotonin properties of LSD, and the more anti-serotonin, the more stimulating, which may help to explain why the trips resulting from the recipe's transformed ergoline molecules result in very visual & euphoric psychedelic trips which are energizing and not sedating. You can view ALD-52 sample trips at Erowid's vault. However, our transformed mystery molecules have one more hydrogen on the group as compared to the 43 g/mol of ALD-52's acetyl vs 44 g/mol of our molecule's acetaldehyde adduct, which may help even more with the resulting energizing trip vs sedating trip as with typical normal LSA saturated solutions.

However, the recipe calls for use of morning glory seeds in dreams which contain high levels of LSH, we know from the 2014 Paulke study that HBWR contains no LSH, but rather high levels of LSA/iso-LSA (83%) and around 17% ergometrine, which will transform to the 1-acetaldehyde versions of themselves as well, but ergometrine is not as strong as LSH and results in some cramping and side effects, ergometrine levels are extremely low in MG seeds in comparison.

I actually had the chance in dreams to try ALD-52 around 10 years ago twice, and the blotter had diagrams of the ALD-52 molecule on the back of the blotter, and both times I found the high dosage trips I experienced to be PROFOUNDLY VISUAL, I remember looking at my wife's face and seeing it covered & overlayed with colored hieroglyphic symbols. The trip was very strong visually and yet I found it relaxed and potently humorous, I laughed for at least an hour watching episodes of "Funny or die" at the time.

I also remember seeing a group of Indian Shaman's sitting in a circle floating in mid-air when I walked into the bedroom, the trips blew me away with their potency and visuals...I miss ALD-52, but the recipe above will transform the morning glory seed's LSH and LSA into similar molecules at least at the bottom indole NH group, which helps significantly in achieving a much visually stronger trip, and sounds are amplified and music sounds absolutely heavenly, strong audio heightening qualities, the trips is very euphoric as well, also stimulating yet relaxed.

Edited by tregar (06/29/20 01:29 PM)

InvisibletyrannicalrexS
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26792156 - 06/29/20 03:57 PM (10 days, 14 hours ago)

Well thank you very much!

--------------------

Offlinepsillyboy
Florida Man
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: In the 60's
Re: Original Morning Glory LSH conversion, very LSD like [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #26793633 - 06/30/20 04:37 AM (10 days, 1 hour ago)

--------------------
"True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country - K. Vonnegut

“The real truth, that dare not speak itself, is that no one is in control. Absolutely no one.” ― Terence McKenna

"LSD is a psychedelic drug which occasionally causes psychotic behavior in people who have never taken it." - Timothy Leary

“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ― Terence McKenna

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Amazon Aldous Huxley, Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Herb Grinder, Morning Glory Seeds, Perlite, pH Test Strips, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience