Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebitmonkey
Stranger
Poppers with shrooms experiences anyone?
    #2671277 - 05/12/04 10:11 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hi,

I recently tried combining poppers (isobutyl nitrate) with shrooms, I had an unexpectedly intense trip on around 20g of p.cubensis. Since it was the first time I have tried the combination I'm not sure if they were just a particularly good batch of shrooms or if there is an interaction here beyond the obvious psychological effects of experiencing another change in consciousness whilst coming up on the shrooms.

Also do shrooms tend to lower/raise blood pressure and what is their general effect on the cardio-vascular system? When I'd done the poppers I noticed my skin was cold and clammy, and a sober sitter verified this. I'm aware poppers lower blood pressure but I'd been active and wouldn't expect to have had cold skin. This coldness persisted for quite some time and I believe one is back to baseline on nitrites after 5-10 minutes?

I wonder if anyone else here has done poppers whilst shrooming and if so what is your verdict on the interaction?

Paul

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: Poppers with shrooms experiences anyone? [Re: bitmonkey]
    #2672445 - 05/13/04 06:26 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yep I've tried it... for me it just kind of intensified things (i used the poppers whilst peaking), made me more disoriented, etc. Not sure about the clamminess of my hands, I couldn't really perceive my hands at the time :smile:

But if you want a "trip booster" I would recommend Nitrous much more than poppers... poppers just make me feel a bit drunk and disoriented, whereas nitrous propells me into hyperspace.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate