Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles, CBD Oils   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineciuperci
Stranger
hallucinations
    #26718007 - 06/04/20 01:15 AM (30 days, 10 hours ago)

Hi everybody,

A bit of background:
  I am not doing shrooms regularly, in fact I only did them twice. Also before taking them I have one day of not eating, just to be on a clear head. Not taking any medicine and I don't know of having any conditions - except of anxiety.

Prolog:
My second trip happen one and a half years ago. After my first trip that happen one year previous I knew that I don't get hallucinations from shrooms. This time I planned big. First I took 3 - 4g of dried P subaeruginosa and 20 min later I took a big dose of 15 to 17 g of dried shrooms, subaeruginosa.

The trip:
After the big lot of shrooms I have stayed in meditation until the feelings were so intense that I couldn't anymore. I had strong feelings alongside the whole of my body. I can't describe them as pleasant but were not especially bad either. Felt the need to close eyes and lay down. Then I lost track of time. One minute was like 30 minutes... After a while I lost track of myself, meaning that I did not had a good idea of who am I. I could be anyone; I am everyone and non in the same time. Finally I did not make sens of anything. I just knew that there is a veil that eventually will go away... I did not know anything, had been like a blank page; maybe like a new born baby.... Then I felt like someone is "electrocuting" myself like trying to revive me. Latter I realise that I was involuntarily jerking... Well, this post it is not about the experience anyway but about things that I don't understand. Can you please let me know your thoughts on the following:
1 I did not any visual hallucinations of any kind; no mandalas, no other realms, beings or whatever, nothing... Is that something common?
2 Under high dose I had the feeling that I can't breath and this stays with me the whole time. Also I got hearth palpitations making me feel very uncomfortable. Now I could say that because of those two combined I was involuntarily jerking. What happened?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSporeJunkie
Pöåšt Šhïttēr
Male User Gallery

Loc: TheOnlyTenISee
Re: hallucinations [Re: ciuperci]
    #26718104 - 06/04/20 01:59 AM (30 days, 9 hours ago)

1. I never have visuals on the level you describe. It’s always tracers, walls/ground breathing and swirling designs on stuff. I have heard of people having no visuals at all though.

2. Sounds like you were tripping your balls off. Id say the palpitations and whatnot are commonplace, especially at that high of a dose. As long as the feelings subsided then you should be fine.

I probably wouldn’t take that much anymore lol.

--------------------
Royale with cheese

Offlineciuperci
Stranger
Re: hallucinations [Re: SporeJunkie]
    #26718193 - 06/04/20 03:13 AM (30 days, 8 hours ago)

Ok, I understand what you are saying. Thanks!

To me it was weird because of all the "propaganda" around mushrooms. Maybe I was expecting something different. But indeed it is a profound experience.

InvisibleAntigov
Male

Loc: Deep within the BibleBelt Flag
    #26724808 - 06/06/20 08:50 PM (27 days, 14 hours ago)

Damn if I took that much I probably would have black out, the only time I have had heart palpitations is when I have had a high dose of edibles. You think the palpitations were cause by a panic attack?

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#26728539 - 06/08/20 11:53 AM (25 days, 23 hours ago)

you did black out, as antigov mentions he would have done : "Finally I did not make sens of anything. I just knew that there is a veil that eventually will go away..".

you had sensory hallucinations all the way through but were disappointed that you did not have 'visual' content that others have described.

What kind of meditation are you practicing? what kind of work do you do? these aspects of your life affect the content of your experience as much as your childhood experiences etc.

Anyway, do less, and just observe what happens and don't judge if it is like somebody else's content, your mind is your own territory to explore, but if you black out or have a veil covering everything, then you took too much to explore and you lose that time (which could be a second or several hours while your brain unable to process anything).

--------------------

Offlineciuperci
Stranger
Re: hallucinations [Re: Antigov]
    #26738136 - 06/12/20 12:34 AM (22 days, 11 hours ago)

No, not because of a panic attack. I did not had any anxiety then. As I told you, I had tried mushrooms tow times and both times I had the feeling of not having enough air and had had heart palpitation + couch. Second time I took a big dose and the feeling was more intense, but now I guess that this is my natural reaction to shrooms... I had also noted that my hands have been... hm, how can I explain, as after a hot wash. What I think is that blood vessels dilated for a reason and that made me cough and create the sensation that I don't have enough air + heart palpitation... but that is just my guessing...

Offlineciuperci
Stranger
Re: hallucinations [Re: redgreenvines]
    #26738147 - 06/12/20 12:42 AM (22 days, 11 hours ago)

Yes, true, I suppose I had sensory hallucination, but no visual. I practice mindfulness meditation, but after a while in shrooms it's becoming hard to continue. I think that I remained all the time open, as in mindfulness meditation, but I just could not remember why I am doing that, it just become a part of me for the trip time-frame...

I would not say that it was lost time as when I come back I knew how a new born baby must feel. I had the same experience, I am sure of that, but this time I remember it.

On the second thought I am not sure about hallucinations. I did not seen or hear anything that was not there. Indeed I had hearth palpitation, but I guess they had physical causes...

Edited by ciuperci (06/12/20 02:05 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#26742413 - 06/13/20 08:32 PM (20 days, 15 hours ago)

mindfulness is a great way of going.
glad you fall into that naturally.

Quote:

ciuperci said:
No, not because of a panic attack. I did not had any anxiety then. As I told you, I had tried mushrooms tow times and both times I had the feeling of not having enough air and had had heart palpitation + couch. Second time I took a big dose and the feeling was more intense, but now I guess that this is my natural reaction to shrooms... I had also noted that my hands have been... hm, how can I explain, as after a hot wash. What I think is that blood vessels dilated for a reason and that made me cough and create the sensation that I don't have enough air + heart palpitation... but that is just my guessing...

good guessing I think!
Quote:

ciuperci said:
Yes, true, I suppose I had sensory hallucination, but no visual. I practice mindfulness meditation, but after a while in shrooms it's becoming hard to continue. I think that I remained all the time open, as in mindfulness meditation, but I just could not remember why I am doing that, it just become a part of me for the trip time-frame...

I would not say that it was lost time as when I come back I knew how a new born baby must feel. I had the same experience, I am sure of that, but this time I remember it.

It is interesting when memory  becomes available after a trip... sometimes things are forgotten completely until you trip again...
rediscovering the totally familiar space that normally is not imaginable.
Quote:

On the second thought I am not sure about hallucinations. I did not seen or hear anything that was not there. Indeed I had hearth palpitation, but I guess they had physical causes...

somethings you don't figure out for years ... then bang!
that's memory for ya!

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles, CBD Oils   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports