Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? * 1
    #26623627 - 04/23/20 11:19 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I hang out with other people and cultures.  I just find myself more attractive to petite and fit white women and will marry one in time.:shrug:

I get racism.  But for those that say that it is racist if you don't find all races sexually attractive and want to lay that fake guilt on me I say fuck off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWhyterye
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: Barnaby] * 2
    #26623711 - 04/24/20 12:31 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

:rasta:

Edited by Whyterye (08/05/20 06:18 PM)

InvisibleWhyterye
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: Whyterye]
    #26623712 - 04/24/20 12:33 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

:gangsta:

Edited by Whyterye (08/05/20 06:18 PM)

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: Barnaby] * 6
    #26623856 - 04/24/20 03:19 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Theres a difference between preferences and racism. Its a matter of attitude. Do you treat women of color with kindness, respect, equality? If so, youre not a racist but prefer white women.

I have a preference for the white ladies as well but I am also attracted to many other races, including mixed races which are a personal favorite.

InvisibleDistorted Vision
The best. Of the worst.
Male

Loc: Indiana Flag
Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: Barnaby] * 8
    #26624646 - 04/24/20 12:25 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Use the flow chart.

Are you white?
                                        /            \ 
                                      /                \         
                                  Yes                No         
                                  /                        \ 
                                /                            \
                          Racist                    Not Racist

--------------------

"Yo yo just here to spread my clit and show ya'll what a wonderful and free being we are all inside lets take the acid and turn inside into the outside come on over baby lets smell the roses ohh ohh come on we're about to get lit show my undies to your baby I'll hug it down three times go around frown come on we aint a nice clown kiss me upside down down down come on sorry if you cant handle my wokeness come on lets take her panties off write shroomery on my asshole and taste it lick it make if feel like we was 1978 come on baby lets do the locamotion"-Twig dude

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26624975 - 04/24/20 02:49 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I get it.  Like the Creole on the show The Preacher and feeling attracted to her.  But like with all women is more like personality. And if anyone says white women aren't more desired the world over you are lying to yourself.  No judgement, just what I have obsevered, objectively and to each their own. 

And treat all with kindness I get it.  Just hate it when people make it a racist thing.  Like you should be forced to be attracted to all races.  Women are women and I respect what is within them.  Yet when one is going to have a marriage and a child, it is nobody's business.

Will marry and have one kid with a petite white women that is intelligent and beautiful.  And needless guilt that who I am dating, I don't need it.  One thing to be racist and another to tell other people who they should find sexually attractive. 

I know who I will marry and with this horrid virus ends will marry her in a place that I have found amazing.  I don't know why I feel guilt over wanting this and being happy.

Edited by Barnaby (04/24/20 02:56 PM)

OfflineThanatos10
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: Barnaby]
    #26625925 - 04/24/20 11:53 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I have a preference for black men but I don't want to say that out loud without being considered a racist.

--------------------
As lightless oblivion devours you, drown in the ever-blooming darkness.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: Thanatos10]
    #26625968 - 04/25/20 12:34 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Are you in prison?  God am posting way to much on this drug and alcohol fueled bender.  I will crash soon.  Think it is the only reason the mods haven't perm banned me.  Next week quarantine is lifted in my parts!  I just don't want that sickness.  Very few die from it but it sounds hellish to go through.

And yes, am thinking of dating a mixed raced woman from the Ukraine so whatever.  The dating world?  Is wonderful when one can just talk openly with a female.  And I know bullshit and the real. 

OfflineZ33R01
☰䷋皇䷋☰
 User Gallery

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: Barnaby]
    #26679747 - 05/18/20 08:04 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I hope this is a joke OP. lmao

Invisibledeadwk

Loc: Canada, eh? Flag
    #26680021 - 05/18/20 10:51 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I think it depends. Strictly speaking on a sexual attraction basis no, however in some ways it can be. For example if you consider people of different ethnicities as beneath white people then yes that's racist. But if you just like dat white lady booty then no.

Edited by deadwk (05/18/20 10:52 PM)

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: Z33R01]
    #26680468 - 05/19/20 06:42 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Just tired of SJW and all that tripe of everyone is beautiful!  Everyone is unique in their own way.  Everyone is the same. 

No, no they are not.  I am not racist but I get why so many are tired of forcing people to think like them and how they believe the world should be.  Yes there is so much that is wrong in the world but it is about how one goes about it in one's life to me.

So yes, it was a joke, a sarcastic one but really, a plus side of Covid-19 is that people aren't focusing on the trivial and meaningless stuff so much anymore.

God, reading the local news and they made a massive article of a white women birthing a baby IN THESE UNCERTAIN TIMES!  Give up the fear and be yourself.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: Distorted Vision] * 1
    #26691905 - 05/24/20 06:36 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Distorted Vision said:
Use the flow chart.

Are you white?
                                        /            \ 
                                      /                \         
                                  Yes                No         

I’m white and I’m not attracted to black women. What am I?

A nice white boi ain’t bad tho :wink:

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: koods]
    #26692082 - 05/24/20 08:26 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Blah, wonder how long it took for you to think that one out.  Attracted to a lesbian now.  My brother turned one, not the butch but just by talking to her for awhile.  But wow they can be brutal.  One can always tell the one the is the male dominant role.  Whatever.  Life is life.  We all experience it in our own ways.  Gay men are much nicer in my experience.

And no, thought about having sex with a man but just felt repulsed by it.  Though I have associated with them quite a bit in my life.  Great for me, at least they listen to a person and most respect boundaries. 

And on with life.  And yes Grimace is a joke and not a slur.

Offlinehogstomper
Strangler
 User Gallery

#26704911 - 05/29/20 03:08 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

still blown away by all the ridiculous threads on shroomery.  there's no way that's a real question.

--------------------
no justice no peace.  black trans lives matter.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: hogstomper]
    #26704968 - 05/29/20 03:36 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, get tired of the M's and political correctness.  YOU UNDERSTOOD!  :lahey:

Didn't watch your video as I think it would be a mockery of some sort of my question.  I just get tired of the box getting smaller and smaller on what it is ok to express in society and websites.  Shroomery is no different.  They have banned me and am on a very short leash despite being on and off it for over a decade.  Things change.  Whatever.

People fear all the wrong things.:wonka:  Not so much trolling, not my thing but there are many of the youth that as the late comedian George Carlin would put it bluntly, ARE JUST PLAIN FUCKING DUMB!

Offlinehogstomper
Strangler
 User Gallery

#26706787 - 05/30/20 09:40 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

The phrasing of the title leads me to believe English is not your first language.

--------------------

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: hogstomper]
    #26706980 - 05/30/20 11:27 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Or that you have any intellect or a sense of humor and are just a troll.:drphil::shrug:

OfflineShiVersblood
VAmPiRES HELLA ❤
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: United States of America Flag
    #26707290 - 05/30/20 02:40 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Barnaby said:
I hang out with other people and cultures.  I just find myself more attractive to petite and fit white women and will marry one in time.:shrug:

I get racism.  But for those that say that it is racist if you don't find all races sexually attractive and want to lay that fake guilt on me I say fuck off.

Are you white? Its not racist for a white man to be only attracted to only white women. I am not attracted to women who are morbidly obese but I don't hate women who are fat. If you are black, I have heard some black activists people say that its a little problematic if a black man is only attracted to white women and not attracted to black women because he is not respecting his own race or something. But thats a extreme view and I don't agree with it.

Your question, is the same exact thing as saying, I am a man who is not sexually attracted to other men. Does that make me homophobic? The answer to that question is, it does not make you homophobic. Just like its not racist to only be attracted to white women.

If someone forced you to have sex with someone you are not attracted to, that is actually called rape and you can be placed into prison for that.

Offlinehogstomper
Strangler
 User Gallery

Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: Barnaby] * 1
    #26716360 - 06/03/20 10:12 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Barnaby said:
Or that you have any intellect or a sense of humor and are just a troll.:drphil::shrug:

Seriously-- is English your first language?  I don't want to pick on you if you're dyslexic or ESL.

--------------------

InvisibleDistorted Vision
The best. Of the worst.
Male

Loc: Indiana Flag
Re: Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman? [Re: koods]
    #26716965 - 06/03/20 02:34 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Distorted Vision said:
Use the flow chart.

Are you white?
                                        /            \ 
                                      /                \         
                                  Yes                No         

I’m white and I’m not attracted to black women. What am I?

A nice white boi ain’t bad tho :wink:

Racist asf. :crankey:

--------------------

"Yo yo just here to spread my clit and show ya'll what a wonderful and free being we are all inside lets take the acid and turn inside into the outside come on over baby lets smell the roses ohh ohh come on we're about to get lit show my undies to your baby I'll hug it down three times go around frown come on we aint a nice clown kiss me upside down down down come on sorry if you cant handle my wokeness come on lets take her panties off write shroomery on my asshole and taste it lick it make if feel like we was 1978 come on baby lets do the locamotion"-Twig dude

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
2,520 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.