Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! * 1
    #26705986 - 05/30/20 12:46 AM (1 month, 11 days ago)

Big fan of Jimmy.  Need more people who are level headed about all the things happening nowadays.
Everyone is so extreme in their viewpoints for invalid reasons.  Take a load off and enjoy a more understandable perspective with Jimmy!

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: meltdowner] * 2
    #26706060 - 05/30/20 01:24 AM (1 month, 11 days ago)

He’s a fucking idiot and tool of the right wing. He’s just another Dave Rubin.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: koods] * 3
    #26706203 - 05/30/20 03:48 AM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Do you have an actual criticism of the Jimmy Dore video above, or is name calling the best you can do?

If you think he's a tool of the right wing, you obviously don't know ANYTHING about the guy.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26706476 - 05/30/20 08:00 AM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Do you people not understand that if these platforms are treated like a publisher then they will censor far more content.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: koods] * 1
    #26706841 - 05/30/20 12:04 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
He’s a fucking idiot and tool of the right wing. He’s just another Dave Rubin.

He's a fucking liberal progressive who despises Trump. He also has called out the sellout "progressives" in Congress, that includes Bernie, AOC and others.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: qman]
    #26706920 - 05/30/20 12:43 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

lol he probably thinks any politician that gets elected is a sellout

Idk you guys post a lot of videos where he’s siding with trump and there’s really not much on which any true progressive would side with trump

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: koods]
    #26707678 - 05/30/20 08:16 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Do you people not understand that if these platforms are treated like a publisher then they will censor far more content.

That was Jimmy Dore's point.  He's saying if Twitter censors content, then they will be treated like a publisher and Trump will take away their liability shield, making them subject to lawsuits if they don't censor correctly.

Quote:

koods said:
...you guys post a lot of videos where he’s siding with trump and there’s really not much on which any true progressive would side with trump

In this case (for example), he sided with Trump because Trump is against censorship.  I'm against censorship myself, I don't see how more censorship is progressive.  :shrug:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #26707685 - 05/30/20 08:18 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Trump isn’t against censorship. He said he would shut down Twitter if they didn’t do what he wants. He’s the most anti-free speech president in my life time

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26707715 - 05/30/20 08:41 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Trump isn’t against censorship. He said he would shut down Twitter if they didn’t do what he wants. He’s the most anti-free speech president in my life time

And what is it Trump wants?  Large, powerful social media companies not to censor content.  :cookiemonster:

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26707763 - 05/30/20 09:06 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
lol he probably thinks any politician that gets elected is a sellout

Idk you guys post a lot of videos where he’s siding with trump and there’s really not much on which any true progressive would side with trump

He doesn't side with Trump on any social or economic issue. Does he call out people that improperly criticize Trump. You know, focusing on Russiagate while ignoring the real serious issues for 4 years.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26707841 - 05/30/20 09:42 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

The only thing Trump cares about is Twitter censoring him, i.e. calling him out on the bullshit that he spews every day. I doubt he even has an opinion on censorship other than that. Everything he says and everything he does is narrowly focused on him alone.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26707860 - 05/30/20 10:01 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Even if you are correct, Trump is attempting to reduce censorship on giant media platforms.  I can get behind that regardless of his motivation.  :shrug:

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26707945 - 05/30/20 11:07 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

twitter needs to do what any business does with troublemakers, and stop serving them. Trump has no right to a twitter account

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26707956 - 05/30/20 11:15 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
twitter needs to do what any business does with troublemakers, and stop serving them. Trump has no right to a twitter account

Trump would probably suicide himself without his twitter.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: qman] * 1
    #26708098 - 05/31/20 12:56 AM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Just ignore Koods.  He hates everyone who isn't trying to live in his fantasy world.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#26708107 - 05/31/20 01:02 AM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Even if you are correct, Trump is attempting to reduce censorship on giant media platforms.  I can get behind that regardless of his motivation.  :shrug:

OK so he did something right by accident. I just don't think this is the way public policy should be created.

Should platforms have any right to provide a sane response when the President starts talking about unorthodox or deadly medical "options" like hydroxychloroquine, bleach, lysol or insulin? Would that constitute censorship? Those suggestions may not have been offered on Twitter. Maybe those were all from press conferences, but my question is still worth asking.

Hydroxychloroquine prescriptions increased by 2000% in March after he talked about it. He suggests Joe Scarborough is a murderer. He's going to get people killed. (My personal opinion is he has already got a lot of people killed). Is censorship/neutrality the only issue here?

I'm no lawyer, but doesn't the concept of "yelling fire in a crowded building" have some applicability here? Is stopping that kind of behavior censorship?

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: meltdowner] * 1
    #26708112 - 05/31/20 01:06 AM (1 month, 10 days ago)

another good one.

Jimmy is spot on most of the time.  I don't agree with him on Nuclear energy but we're close.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26708113 - 05/31/20 01:07 AM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

OK so he did something right by accident. I just don't think this is the way public policy should be created.

Should platforms have any right to provide a sane response when the President starts talking about unorthodox or deadly medical "options" like hydroxychloroquine, bleach, lysol or insulin? Would that constitute censorship? Those suggestions may not have been offered on Twitter. Maybe those were all from press conferences, but my question is still worth asking.

Hydroxychloroquine prescriptions increased by 2000% in March after he talked about it. He suggests Joe Scarborough is a murderer. He's going to get people killed. (My personal opinion is he has already got a lot of people killed). Is censorship/neutrality the only issue here?

I'm no lawyer, but doesn't the concept of "yelling fire in a crowded building" have some applicability here? Is stopping that kind of behavior censorship?

Brian Brian Brian.  don't let your hate cloud your vision.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26708166 - 05/31/20 02:12 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:

I don't think anyone should fight Trump on the things he's right about, even if he's right by accident.

Quote:

Brian Jones said:

Hydroxychloroquine prescriptions increased by 2000% in March after he talked about it.

Can you please post Trump's exact quote?  I seem to recall what he said was HIGHLY taken out of context by the establishment media.  If anything, the mainstream media should be censored (actually I don't believe in censorship at all) for claiming Trump said things he actually didn't.  :shrug:

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
He suggests Joe Scarborough is a murderer.

I don't know if Scarborough is a murderer, but did you read the article I posted that the establishment media completely ignored?  I definitely think an investigation should have been done.

Quote:

Brian Jones said:

Let's see a quote of what Trump actually said and then analyze that.  I suspect it's another case of the mainstream media blowing things out of proportion as they often do, but prove me wrong.

--------------------

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (05/31/20 03:43 AM)

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#26710969 - 06/01/20 11:02 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:

I don't think anyone should fight Trump on the things he's right about, even if he's right by accident.

Quote:

Brian Jones said:

Hydroxychloroquine prescriptions increased by 2000% in March after he talked about it.

Can you please post Trump's exact quote?  I seem to recall what he said was HIGHLY taken out of context by the establishment media.  If anything, the mainstream media should be censored (actually I don't believe in censorship at all) for claiming Trump said things he actually didn't.  :shrug:

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
He suggests Joe Scarborough is a murderer.

I don't know if Scarborough is a murderer, but did you read the article I posted that the establishment media completely ignored?  I definitely think an investigation should have been done.

Quote:

Brian Jones said:

Let's see a quote of what Trump actually said and then analyze that.  I suspect it's another case of the mainstream media blowing things out of proportion as they often do, but prove me wrong.

I don't think it makes any difference what Trump's exact words were. Some of his followers literally follow him blindly, and this is a dangerous situation. I'm not trying to sue him in court. I'm trying to demonstrate how big of an asshole he is. Hydroxychloroquine prescriptions surged by 2000% in a week after Trump said whatever he said. Obviously the doctors who wrote the scripts are culpable as well. France just outlawed the drug. Do you have an alternative explanation other than Trump caused a large number of people to experiment with a dangerous drug?

You don't know if Scarborough is a murderer, but there is no reason to think he is other than Trump said so. Your link says the doctor who performed the autopsy was unfit. It suggests that somebody could be guilty but provides no information on who might be. Trump's argument was that it was obvious that Scarborough killed her because of the timing of his leaving congress. It isn't even a good theory, but considering the source, that's not surprising. Scarborough announced his resignation months before her death. He was not in the same part of the country when she died. There does not seem to be anyone else who thinks he did it.  This is just one in a long line of lunatic conspiracy theories started by Trump.

From here to the election we are all going to get to watch him get progressively crazier.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #26711266 - 06/01/20 01:12 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
I don't think it makes any difference what Trump's exact words were. Some of his followers literally follow him blindly, and this is a dangerous situation.

Opposing him blindly (TDS) can also be dangerous.  Listen to you right now, basically saying you don't care if the papers lied to you about what Trump actually said.

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Hydroxychloroquine prescriptions surged by 2000% in a week after Trump said whatever he said. Obviously the doctors who wrote the scripts are culpable as well. France just outlawed the drug. Do you have an alternative explanation other than Trump caused a large number of people to experiment with a dangerous drug?

Yes, and I explained it.  The mainstream media misrepresented what Trump said and tried to make this a "gotcha" moment by turning this into fake news.  What Trump actually said would have gone completely under the radar if he were an establishment politician.

France did not ban HCQ, by the way, that's also fake news.  It's been approved since 1955.  They only banned it as a treatment against COVID-19 until the clinical trials are completed, which seems to me how things should work.  :shrug:

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
You don't know if Scarborough is a murderer, but there is no reason to think he is other than Trump said so.

Of course I don't know if he's a murderer; in fact, I doubt he is.  What I said was I'm surprised this didn't get investigated.

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Your link says the doctor who performed the autopsy was unfit. It suggests that somebody could be guilty but provides no information on who might be.

And that's why investigations are done.  :cookiemonster:

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Trump's argument was that it was obvious that Scarborough killed her because of the timing of his leaving congress. It isn't even a good theory, but considering the source, that's not surprising.

Can you please provide a quote of what Trump actually said, so we can determine if the mainstream media is tricking you again?  To the best of my knowledge, Trump never said "it was obvious that Scarborough killed her", what he did was tweet that there should have been an investigation.  Perhaps I missed the quote that you can copy for us?

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
There does not seem to be anyone else who thinks he did it.  This is just one in a long line of lunatic conspiracy theories started by Trump.

Huh?  There was a large movement back in 2004 to perform an investigation.  Even Michael Moore thought so.

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
From here to the election we are all going to get to watch him get progressively crazier.

Or we'll see readers of mainstream news get progressively crazier.  :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26711295 - 06/01/20 01:29 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

It would be SO EASY to criticize Trump for all the bad things he's done, and Trump would take criticism from BOTH sides.

I think the establishment media pumps out fake news on purpose so we dodge these important topics and instead argue about silly things.  They're pros at keeping the public divided.

It's how they knocked out Bernie (they'd rather have Trump than Bernie), and it's why they keep giving Biden a pass on everything (they'd rather have Biden than Trump).

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26711347 - 06/01/20 01:56 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Can you please post Trump's exact quote?  I seem to recall what he said was HIGHLY taken out of context by the establishment media.  If anything, the mainstream media should be censored (actually I don't believe in censorship at all) for claiming Trump said things he actually didn't

Trump literally told people to “try it.” And “What do you have to lose.”

He said “it won’t kill you.”

Do you think we should censor medical advice from people with no medical training? Its illegal to market drugs for unapproved uses. Is that censorship?

--------------------

Edited by koods (06/01/20 01:58 PM)

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26711362 - 06/01/20 02:03 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Of course I don't know if he's a murderer; in fact, I doubt he is.  What I said was I'm surprised this didn't get investigated.

You keep saying it wasn’t investigated, but they did. They did an autopsy and determined there was no foul play. You’re suggesting Scarborough be investigated for a crime that did not occur.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26711374 - 06/01/20 02:09 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
It would be SO EASY to criticize Trump for all the bad things he's done, and Trump would take criticism from BOTH sides.

I think the establishment media pumps out fake news on purpose so we dodge these important topics and instead argue about silly things.  They're pros at keeping the public divided.

It's how they knocked out Bernie (they'd rather have Trump than Bernie), and it's why they keep giving Biden a pass on everything (they'd rather have Biden than Trump).

It's almost like Russiagate distracted from the most serious issues (health care, wages, income inequality, US  military actions) surrounding the working class today!!

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26711376 - 06/01/20 02:11 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

France did not ban HCQ, by the way, that's also fake news.  It's been approved since 1955.  They only banned it as a treatment against COVID-19 until the clinical trials are completed, which seems to me how things should work.

Nobody is claiming they banned it for all uses. We’re discussing covid in this thread. Do we have to be explicit in every sentence or you call it fake news?

If you think the drug should not be used until the clinical trials are complete then why the fuck do you put so much effort in defending trump telling people they have nothing to lose by trying it?

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26711481 - 06/01/20 03:04 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:
I don't think it makes any difference what Trump's exact words were. Some of his followers literally follow him blindly, and this is a dangerous situation.

Opposing him blindly (TDS) can also be dangerous.  Listen to you right now, basically saying you don't care if the papers lied to you about what Trump actually said

Listen to you right now. He said NOTHING about “the papers.” He’s talking about trump’s tweets. You’re lying about what Brian is saying. It’s not really surprising you engage in the kind of behavior you falsely accuse others of. You do it a lot.

You don’t need to read a paper to understand what trump was saying about scarborough, you just need to read his Twitter posts. I think Brian’s point is trump doesn’t explicitly accuse Scarborough of murder, but that is exactly what is implied in his tweets. Trump uses implied language because he gets his message across just as effectively, while still being able deny that he actually said it.

I mean, you think Scarborough should be investigated for murder now. I doubt you ever had that thought before trumps tweet. Now, you’ll probably say “I never said he should be investigated for murder.” No you didn’t. But that’s what you have implied. Maybe you should be more explicit like you want us to be when talking about french hydroxychloroquine bans. So, what EXACTLY should Scarborough be investigated for?

As for your premise that the media makes trump look worse than he is, I think to appreciate how bad trump truly is, you have to listen to trump unfiltered. The media misses a lot of it.

--------------------

Edited by koods (06/01/20 03:14 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26713970 - 06/02/20 02:36 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:

I see a bunch of clips with no context, which is EXACTLY what I was talking about.  His quotes often come across very differently when context is added in.

Quote:

koods said:
You keep saying it wasn’t investigated, but they did. They did an autopsy and determined there was no foul play. You’re suggesting Scarborough be investigated for a crime that did not occur.

It wasn't a "they" it was a "he" who did the autopsy.  And "he" was a guy who had already lost his license to practice in Georgia.  And "he" came up with one theory for what might have happened.  There are other possibilities, of course, but you seem to believe (as always) that since Trump mentioned it, then it must be false (while at the same time you believe anything about Trump that is bad must be true - you're the LAST person who cares about evidence).

Quote:

koods said:
Nobody is claiming they banned it for all uses. We’re discussing covid in this thread. Do we have to be explicit in every sentence or you call it fake news?

The statement was "France just outlawed the drug."  To me that's WAY different than "France outlawed it as a treatment against COVID-19 until the clinical trials are completed."

Quote:

koods said:
If you think the drug should not be used until the clinical trials are complete then why the fuck do you put so much effort in defending trump telling people they have nothing to lose by trying it?

Where did I say people have nothing to lose by trying it?  Source, or make believe?

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Listen to you right now, basically saying you don't care if the papers lied to you about what Trump actually said

Listen to you right now. He said NOTHING about “the papers.” He’s talking about trump’s tweets. You’re lying about what Brian is saying. It’s not really surprising you engage in the kind of behavior you falsely accuse others of. You do it a lot.

Since he was misrepresenting Trump's tweets, I assumed he got if from the mainstream media, like you.  Rather than actually following Trump.

Quote:

koods said:
You don’t need to read a paper to understand what trump was saying about scarborough, you just need to read his Twitter posts. I think Brian’s point is trump doesn’t explicitly accuse Scarborough of murder, but that is exactly what is implied in his tweets. Trump uses implied language because he gets his message across just as effectively, while still being able deny that he actually said it.

I agree; that's why Trump feels there should have been an investigation.

Quote:

koods said:
I mean, you think Scarborough should be investigated for murder now. I doubt you ever had that thought before trumps tweet. Now, you’ll probably say “I never said he should be investigated for murder.” No you didn’t. But that’s what you have implied. Maybe you should be more explicit like you want us to be when talking about french hydroxychloroquine bans. So, what EXACTLY should Scarborough be investigated for?

I think the death in general should have been investigated, not just Scarborough.

And you're right, I didn't know about this before Trump brought it to my attention.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #26713985 - 06/02/20 02:43 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

It was investigated by the medical examiner just like all deaths of an unknown cause.

You simply do not want to acknowledge facts because you took a position and are incapable of accepting you are wrong.

But no we should definitely do another autopsy on someone who’s been dead for 19 years because the dear leader posted a bunch of bullshit lies. You are really turning into a trump Brownshirt.

--------------------

Edited by koods (06/02/20 02:50 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26714063 - 06/02/20 03:11 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
It was investigated by the medical examiner just like all deaths of an unknown cause.

Source, or make believe?  Or do you mean by the guy who lost his license?

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26714072 - 06/02/20 03:13 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

We’re done here

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26714091 - 06/02/20 03:21 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

We're always done when I ask you for a source.  :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#26715916 - 06/03/20 08:24 AM (1 month, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:

Opposing him blindly (TDS) can also be dangerous.  Listen to you right now, basically saying you don't care if the papers lied to you about what Trump actually said.

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Hydroxychloroquine prescriptions surged by 2000% in a week after Trump said whatever he said. Obviously the doctors who wrote the scripts are culpable as well. France just outlawed the drug. Do you have an alternative explanation other than Trump caused a large number of people to experiment with a dangerous drug?

Yes, and I explained it.  The mainstream media misrepresented what Trump said and tried to make this a "gotcha" moment by turning this into fake news.  What Trump actually said would have gone completely under the radar if he were an establishment politician.

France did not ban HCQ, by the way, that's also fake news.  It's been approved since 1955.  They only banned it as a treatment against COVID-19 until the clinical trials are completed, which seems to me how things should work.  :shrug:

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
You don't know if Scarborough is a murderer, but there is no reason to think he is other than Trump said so.

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Your link says the doctor who performed the autopsy was unfit. It suggests that somebody could be guilty but provides no information on who might be.

And that's why investigations are done.  :cookiemonster:

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Trump's argument was that it was obvious that Scarborough killed her because of the timing of his leaving congress. It isn't even a good theory, but considering the source, that's not surprising.

Can you please provide a quote of what Trump actually said, so we can determine if the mainstream media is tricking you again?  To the best of my knowledge, Trump never said "it was obvious that Scarborough killed her", what he did was tweet that there should have been an investigation.  Perhaps I missed the quote that you can copy for us?

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
There does not seem to be anyone else who thinks he did it.  This is just one in a long line of lunatic conspiracy theories started by Trump.

Huh?  There was a large movement back in 2004 to perform an investigation.  Even Michael Moore thought so.

Quote:

Brian Jones said:

Or we'll see readers of mainstream news get progressively crazier.  :shrug:

The papers didn't lie to me about what Trump said. I read Trump's exact quotes. I refused to recite them back to you because I think the Scarborough conspiracy theory is idiotic beyond belief. Do you really think there is something to this story and the President of the United States can't get an investigation going?

The MSM certainly has an agenda to promote the interests of economic elites. Why exactly are they supposed to be covering for Joe Scarborough, murderer?

The MSM gets the story right a lot more often than Trump does. So who's delusional?

I'll take my chances trying to figure out for myself what's accurate in the news before I'll listen to this guy. https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Jimmy_Dore

--------------------

Offlinefalcon
In the green

#26716216 - 06/03/20 11:14 AM (1 month, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Brain Jones said:
Do you really think there is something to this story and the President of the United States can't get an investigation going?

Trump is going to dominate! He'll send out the troops and they'll sort this out.

Edited by falcon (06/03/20 02:24 PM)

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

#26716662 - 06/03/20 02:18 PM (1 month, 6 days ago)

Dore is entertaining but he throws out so many half-truths and conspiracies as fact that it's really hard to take him seriously.

He did spit on alex jones though...

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: feevers] * 1
    #26716947 - 06/03/20 04:18 PM (1 month, 6 days ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
Dore is entertaining but he throws out so many half-truths and conspiracies as fact that it's really hard to take him seriously.

He did spit on alex jones though...

Get more specific if you can, because I don't hear it. In fact, he will admit if he's going down a conspiracy theory road. The MSM doesn't ever do that, so that's a credit to him.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26717108 - 06/03/20 05:43 PM (1 month, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
The papers didn't lie to me about what Trump said. I read Trump's exact quotes. I refused to recite them back to you because I think the Scarborough conspiracy theory is idiotic beyond belief.

That's kood's game.  We should look at the quotes to deteremine the full context.  Often times we find Trump quotes are taken out of context.  :shrug:

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Do you really think there is something to this story and the President of the United States can't get an investigation going?

I don't, but there certainly should have been an investigation.  It's too late now, I think.

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
The MSM certainly has an agenda to promote the interests of economic elites. Why exactly are they supposed to be covering for Joe Scarborough, murderer?

Joe Scarborough was a protected establishment politician who worked for the elites (and still does).

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
The MSM gets the story right a lot more often than Trump does. So who's delusional?

I call out the fake stories from both sides.

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
I'll take my chances trying to figure out for myself what's accurate in the news before I'll listen to this guy. https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Jimmy_Dore

We covered ALL those points already.

One of those "conspiracy theories" was about the Assad gassings.  As I've already pointed out, Jimmy Dore was right about that.
Quote:

A fourth OPCW whistleblower came out and said the OPCW report blaming Syria for the Douma chemical attacks was bogus

I realize a lot of you hate him because Jimmy doesn't go along with fake news that supports his own side (left leaning), but that's what I like about him.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (06/04/20 01:28 AM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26730216 - 06/09/20 12:55 AM (1 month, 1 day ago)

And now Chris Hedges comes out against the censorship that the left has been cheering for...

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26730226 - 06/09/20 01:02 AM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Somebody should put a Biden sign on your lawn and see if you still think private entities shouldn’t be permitted to decide what content they want to allow.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26731059 - 06/09/20 12:32 PM (1 month, 12 hours ago)

Jimmy Dore is a 9/11 truther, dude.  How do you get around that?

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: Enlil]
    #26731078 - 06/09/20 12:38 PM (1 month, 12 hours ago)

He’s just asking questions 🤦‍♂️

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26731086 - 06/09/20 12:41 PM (1 month, 12 hours ago)

Yeah...just asking questions that have already been answered, and when those questions are answered again, he asks the same question again...That's what all truthers do.  They just rotate through a list of fully-answered questions over and over again and then when someone gives up, they say, "look...see all these unanswered questions about 9/11...There's a cover-up for sure."

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26731317 - 06/09/20 02:23 PM (1 month, 11 hours ago)

He’s a Vegas shooting false flag nutter too .

“” Dore: I saw one picture of his room, I didn't see any shell casings. There should be a fucking pile of shell casings about four feet high. He shot sixty bullets a second for fucking ten minutes, are you kidding me? ....
  Two totally different guns! Two totally different placements! I've heard that.“” oct 2017 .

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #26731456 - 06/09/20 03:19 PM (1 month, 10 hours ago)

Total nutjob.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26731480 - 06/09/20 03:33 PM (1 month, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Is he a total nutjob? I’m just asking questions

FTFY

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26732158 - 06/09/20 07:59 PM (1 month, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Somebody should put a Biden sign on your lawn and see if you still think private entities shouldn’t be permitted to decide what content they want to allow.

My lawn isn't one of the giant media platforms where millions get information.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26732159 - 06/09/20 07:59 PM (1 month, 5 hours ago)

So you believe in censorship

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26732225 - 06/09/20 08:19 PM (1 month, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Jimmy Dore is a 9/11 truther, dude.  How do you get around that?

You found one thing from a decade ago before anyone knew Jimmy Dore that he may have been wrong about?

Have a gold star!  :shineon:

Shall we talk about all the things he got right that the mainstream media missed?  Oh wait, we already did.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26732241 - 06/09/20 08:23 PM (1 month, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
He’s a Vegas shooting false flag nutter too .

“” Dore: I saw one picture of his room, I didn't see any shell casings. There should be a fucking pile of shell casings about four feet high. He shot sixty bullets a second for fucking ten minutes, are you kidding me? ....
  Two totally different guns! Two totally different placements! I've heard that.“” oct 2017 .

We discussed that already.  His statements were misquoted AND taken out of context.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26732249 - 06/09/20 08:24 PM (1 month, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Total nutjob.

You found one thing he may have been wrong about.  Yippee yay!

What does that make the mainstream news?

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26732332 - 06/09/20 08:54 PM (1 month, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

We discussed that already.  His statements were misquoted AND taken out of context.

Right , and the only thing missing was that he hoped there were other pics .  He was a guest speaker at an event called tin foil hat comedy night .  How do you even get invited to that unless your a nutty 911 truthin , Seth rich was murdered by Hillary peddlin ,  Assad apologist ?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26732362 - 06/09/20 09:04 PM (1 month, 4 hours ago)

I don't know about the event.  I assume you get invited when everyone calls you a tin foil hatter, but you turn out to be right on things like there being no evidence of the Trump campaign colluding with Russia on election interference, that there was no evidence of a chemical attack in Douma, that there was no evidence against Concord (the troll farm where the case against them was dropped).

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26732379 - 06/09/20 09:09 PM (1 month, 4 hours ago)

Well there’s only really one reason to accept the invitation .

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26732391 - 06/09/20 09:13 PM (1 month, 4 hours ago)

Questioning the speculative 9/11 narrative reported by the government now disqualifies a person from future political opinions?  :lolwut:

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26732493 - 06/09/20 09:50 PM (1 month, 3 hours ago)

Not questioning... propounding long-debunked nonsense theories.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
    #26732561 - 06/09/20 10:08 PM (1 month, 3 hours ago)

Explain the Thermite. After I kill myself from debunked 9/11 stuff. Its been close to twenty years and is now in the same territory as JFK assasination lore.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.”

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #26732591 - 06/09/20 10:17 PM (1 month, 3 hours ago)

There never was any thermite.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26732613 - 06/09/20 10:23 PM (1 month, 3 hours ago)

A building made of rusting steel and aluminum. There’s your thermite.

--------------------

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: koods] * 2
    #26732630 - 06/09/20 10:30 PM (1 month, 3 hours ago)

Thermite be a problem here.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.”

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26732658 - 06/09/20 10:44 PM (1 month, 2 hours ago)

Quote:

Questioning the speculative 9/11 narrative reported by the government now disqualifies a person from future political opinions?

Isn’t giving us opinions what qualifies cnn as fake news ?

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #26732678 - 06/09/20 10:50 PM (1 month, 2 hours ago)

Quote:

Thermite be a problem here

Paint chips bra , the reddish orange paint they put on the iron to keep it from rusting .  That’s what that dude found .

--------------------

Edited by Psilynut2 (06/09/20 10:51 PM)

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26732809 - 06/09/20 11:41 PM (1 month, 1 hour ago)

Of course, we'd never know since they can't really verify where their samples came from and have refused to give them to any other scientists to verify their results.  Even then, they only claimed to have found "thermitic material" which basically doesn't mean shit.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26734239 - 06/10/20 02:09 PM (30 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

Questioning the speculative 9/11 narrative reported by the government now disqualifies a person from future political opinions?

Isn’t giving us opinions what qualifies cnn as fake news ?

There's a difference of stating an opinion as fact and just stating an opinion. CNN doesn't qualify their opinions as just opinion, therefore the appropriate label of Fake News.

After the RussiaGate disaster, CNN and MSNBC claimed all they were doing was just offering their speculative opinions on the subject matter and harsh scrutiny of their coverage wasn't warranted. They completely disassociated themselves of the responsibility of reporting factual news. :lol:

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26734250 - 06/10/20 02:13 PM (30 days, 11 hours ago)

How is it their responsibility ? Who gave them that ?  And why don’t you hold Dore to the same standard ? Does he always qualify his opinions as just opinions ? And how would it still not be fake news anyway ?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26734271 - 06/10/20 02:22 PM (30 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
How is it their responsibility ?

Do you think news should offer opinions that aren't backed by facts?

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
And why don’t you hold Dore to the same standard ? Does he always qualify his opinions as just opinions ?

He's generally pretty good about that yes.  Maybe over a decade ago before people knew him, he shouldn't have said that he doesn't agree with the official 9/11 story, but he's put out a TON of content since then, yet we always go back to that.

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
And how would it still not be fake news anyway ?

Is there evidence Trump colluded with Russia?  Or evidence Assad gassed Douma?  Etc...?

It was fake news, and Jimmy Dore called it out.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26734279 - 06/10/20 02:26 PM (30 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
How is it their responsibility ? Who gave them that ?  And why don’t you hold Dore to the same standard ? Does he always qualify his opinions as just opinions ? And how would it still not be fake news anyway ?

It's not their responsibility until they admit/apologize that they were reporting opinions on Russiagate and people may have misinterpreted it as facts. We all know that they reported these "opinions" as facts and they're just trying to make excuses for it now.

As far as Dore is concerned, I can't say for sure whether he always qualifies his opinions as just opinions. I have heard him do it before, but that doesn't mean he hasn't in the past. My guess is that he has passed his opinions as facts in the past because sloppy journalism happens to everyone in the industry. Is he more honest about it than the MSM, absolutely.

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26734280 - 06/10/20 02:27 PM (30 days, 11 hours ago)

What I’m saying is jimmy Dore just gives us his opinion , he doesn’t have teams of people that show up and talk to witnesses and interview law enforcement , he’s watches the news and then he gives you his opinion , about other people’s work .
  That’s the definition of fake news , according to you and qman .

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26734284 - 06/10/20 02:28 PM (30 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

It's not their responsibility until they admit/apologize that they were reporting opinions on Russiagate and people may have misinterpreted it as facts. We all know that they reported these "opinions" as facts and they're just trying to make excuses for it now.

Cool , post some videos of that happening then .

Quote:

I have heard him do it before, but that doesn't mean he hasn't in the past. My gu

Cool , let’s see some vids of him doing that .

--------------------

Edited by Psilynut2 (06/10/20 02:31 PM)

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26734304 - 06/10/20 02:35 PM (30 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
How is it their responsibility ?

Do you think news should offer opinions that aren't backed with facts

You’re spending a lot of time defending trumps tweet parroting a story on OAN that isn’t backed up by facts. You actually do it all the time. You have a different standard for things you want to believe.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26734352 - 06/10/20 02:53 PM (30 days, 10 hours ago)

I'm not defending Trump's tweet.  I even agreed it was a terrible response from Trump.

I'm attacking you for make believing he retweeted it from a Sputnik radio broadcast.  That was fake news, no matter how much you try to twist it.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26734362 - 06/10/20 02:54 PM (30 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

qman said:

Cool , post some videos of that happening then .

So you knew all along it was just opinion while you were posting it as fact in our previous Russia debates?  :facepalm3:

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26734364 - 06/10/20 02:55 PM (30 days, 10 hours ago)

Attacking me doesn’t require you to question the legitimacy of charges against the cops

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26734388 - 06/10/20 03:01 PM (30 days, 10 hours ago)

Again, I don't know if it's acceptable for people to walk up to cops and wave their hands across their bodies without the cop's approval.

I don't think that's ok, but I'm not a lawyer, and I could be wrong.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26734396 - 06/10/20 03:07 PM (30 days, 10 hours ago)

What a brave stance.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26734416 - 06/10/20 03:16 PM (30 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Again, I don't know if it's acceptable for people to walk up to cops and wave their hands across their bodies without the cop's approval.

It doesn't matter if it's ok...That's irrelevant.  You don't get to push people because they invade your personal space.  Imagine a NYC subway if you could.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26734459 - 06/10/20 03:34 PM (30 days, 9 hours ago)

I don't get to, but do cops?  Can I wave my hands across an armed cop and expect not to be pushed away?

You can call the question stupid, since I'm not a lawyer, but I don't know the answer.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26734566 - 06/10/20 04:16 PM (30 days, 9 hours ago)

Cops don't have any extra right to assault people.  Cops don't have any extra right to personal space.  Cops operate under the same laws we do.  Cops have a legal authority to do certain things, such as arrest someone, under certain circumstances.  That's it.  Otherwise, their use of force is analyzed exactly the same as yours would be.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26734598 - 06/10/20 04:33 PM (30 days, 8 hours ago)

So can I wave my hands across an armed cop and expect not to be pushed away?

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26734665 - 06/10/20 05:07 PM (30 days, 8 hours ago)

I would say it depends on wether or not your trying to jam police communications ...

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26734675 - 06/10/20 05:12 PM (30 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
So can I wave my hands across an armed cop and expect not to be pushed away?

No.  You can expect the cop to act like a thug and push you.  If you're black, you can expect to be choked out.  That doesn't make either action by the cop legal or right, though.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26734680 - 06/10/20 05:14 PM (30 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
I would say it depends on wether or not your trying to jam police communications ...

Lol, that too.  Jamming police communications is a federal misdemeanor which justifies any violence that may be inflicted upon you.

Only a complete retard, like Trump for instance, would think that those actions look like anything is jamming anything.  That makes literally no sense.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26734692 - 06/10/20 05:21 PM (30 days, 8 hours ago)

Cool, thanks for answering my questions.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26734744 - 06/10/20 05:50 PM (30 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

What a brave stance.

You think I should be brave like you and just make believe an answer?  :flowstone:

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26734750 - 06/10/20 05:55 PM (30 days, 7 hours ago)

If you were a cop and you did that would you feel like it was ok ? Would you go home and talk to your family about it like you did something  right .

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26734843 - 06/10/20 06:37 PM (30 days, 6 hours ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
If you were a cop and you did that would you feel like it was ok ? Would you go home and talk to your family about it like you did something  right .

Hell no.

Remember, I asked if pushing the guy away was ok, not if cracking open his scull was ok.

Enlil's response was "You can expect the cop to act like a thug and push you.  If you're black, you can expect to be choked out.  That doesn't make either action by the cop legal or right, though."

I'll accept that.

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26734967 - 06/10/20 07:36 PM (30 days, 5 hours ago)

People that age are lucky if they don’t fall down and crack their skulls just doing day to day stuff .
  If your a big tough cop you should expect a cracked skull when you shove a senior citizen like your trying to start a bar brawl .
  I also feel like most of the public would have forgiven them if they had tried to help the poor guy , just leaving him there Like that to bleed out was fucked .

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26734984 - 06/10/20 07:40 PM (30 days, 5 hours ago)

Cops are sociopaths. They enjoy hurting people.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26738186 - 06/12/20 01:04 AM (29 days, 25 minutes ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

It doesn't matter if it's ok...That's irrelevant.  You don't get to push people because they invade your personal space.  Imagine a NYC subway if you could.

This is false and in NYC if peoe push on the subway they get pushed back.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26738187 - 06/12/20 01:05 AM (29 days, 24 minutes ago)

Awfully stereotypical of you to group all cops together like that.  Very similar to racism.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: meltdowner] * 2
    #26738251 - 06/12/20 01:32 AM (28 days, 23 hours ago)

Similar how?  One doesn't choose ones race.  One absolutely chooses ones profession.  Cops voluntarily enter into a profession wherein they oppress people at the behest of the government.  That's a character flaw.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26780626 - 06/25/20 12:35 AM (16 days, 54 minutes ago)

Hahahahhahah that is an embarrassing laughable perspective you have there.  LAW AND ORDER!

--------------------

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

Re: Jimmy Dore Love! Funny and moderate! [Re: meltdowner]
    #26781188 - 06/25/20 07:25 AM (15 days, 18 hours ago)

Interesting how someone can call common sense an "embarassing laughable perspective".

It is 2020 though, I guess that's the new norm.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Political Discussion