Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineO_Dweeds
Humanitarian Magician

Loc: Molecular (Creating, Watc...
Re: Is it posible to trip on shrooms w/out smoking pot [Re: groingrinder]
    #26704632 - 05/29/20 01:16 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

groingrinder said:
wha? thats like half a pound of em! man hes gonna OD
.............................................................................................................................
I've never heard of anyone "OD"ing off of cubies. He might trip for a week though.

Completely Organic medicine like mushrooms and cannabis don't seem to give much of an extended duration when consuming large quantities, for the most part only higher intensity. Cannabis has gotten me high for a touch over 24 hours when I've consumed a large quantity of edibles, but mushrooms, even at a half ounce, only lasted a few hours longer than a standard 3.69 dose. Although the distance traveled was much greater!

Synthetics, such as LSD, often give both increased duration & intensity with high doses.

--------------------
Oxygen. Water. Neil Young

Our word "planet" comes from the Greek word planetes, meaning "wanderer."

"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace."
Gregg Allman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Is it posible to trip on shrooms w/out smoking pot [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26704728 - 05/29/20 01:53 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

How about this people, been thinking about this a lot. On those really really special trips where you go beyond metaphysics, and everything is just, well, wonderful, I generally haven’t smoked cannabis, but also the trips have n]been from fresh mushrooms. I reckon dried mushrooms do lack something, some “je ne sais quoi”, which makes cannabis mush more attractive.

I must say, I really do enjoy how cannabis sometimes enhances, intensifies, and lengthens a mushrooms trip. Sometimes though it just sucks.

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”
Michael Pollan: How To Change Your Mind

“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.”
Terence McKenna

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

Loc: North EU
Re: Is it posible to trip on shrooms w/out smoking pot [Re: DJ Ed]
    #26704760 - 05/29/20 02:10 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I was curious as to why someone registered in 02 would ask this question now. Then the guy registered in -05 brings this back from the grave :glorious:
what happened here with op...did he ever figure it out?

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

Loc: North EU
Re: Is it posible to trip on shrooms w/out smoking pot [Re: DJ Ed]
    #26704767 - 05/29/20 02:11 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I don't even want to try dried mushrooms after doing fresh for this first grow op of mine. Might have to get a dehydrator at some point if I get enough fruit though :mushroom2:

InvisibleInfiniteDreams
Male

Re: Is it posible to trip on shrooms w/out smoking pot [Re: InnerWisdom]
    #26704781 - 05/29/20 02:16 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

IDk about the necromancy going on, but I hope to test DJ Ed's theory soon.  If the winds blow correctly, maybe some fresh Mazatapec in my future.  And I will report back on the “je ne sais quoi”.

I've got the quality sensimilla, but will abstain at least until the later portion.

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Is it posible to trip on shrooms w/out smoking pot [Re: InfiniteDreams] * 1
    #26705003 - 05/29/20 03:48 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Dude, if you’ve got fresh Mazatapec in the near future, you will not need cannabis. It is the most intense trip I have ever had, yet at the same time, the most welcoming. It was like the mushrooms were telling me, it’s going to be alright, you just sit back, and enjoy. It was one of the. Most awesome trips. Kicked in at 20mins, at 40mins out of body, at 60mims absolute peaking my pants off. Amazing dude enjoy :wonka:

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”
Michael Pollan: How To Change Your Mind

“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.”
Terence McKenna

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Is it posible to trip on shrooms w/out smoking pot [Re: DJ Ed] * 1
    #26705895 - 05/29/20 10:06 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I don't recall ever mixing weed and mushrooms - seems like a disservice to both.  In fact I recall one very intense trip where the mushrooms promised incredible stuff if I quit weed altogether.  That was easy - I did it, and they delivered exactly as promised.  Hadn't touched weed again again in years until last summer when I got into the legal stuff here.  It's great, but it can't compare remotely to even a low level mushroom experience.  I'll have to quit it again before I start tripping heavy or I know there'll be consequences. :laugh2:

But then WTF do I know. :utterconfusion:

Except, yes, fresh is better. :snoopyes:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Edited by PrimalSoup (05/29/20 10:13 PM)

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Is it posible to trip on shrooms w/out smoking pot [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #26706372 - 05/30/20 04:01 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Fresh is definitely the best for Sure. Fresh fruit smoothies FTW :solidnod:

This thread is silly :lol: Of course u can trip without cannabis. I prefer shrooms by themselvea oe mixed with LSD. Might smoke herb on the shroom comedown but i prefer a more Pure Experience of just Shrooms.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom