Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinelove is presence
Stranger
Male

The sound of silence - 8g syrian rue + 5g shrooms (psilocybe cubensis) * 1
    #26702076 - 05/28/20 03:25 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

This was my first time experiencing psilocybin but I was always very keen on doing magic mushrooms as I'm very excited about these things because I fully recognize and trust the power in entheogens to transform our lives immeasurably. My previous experiences with psychedelics was mainly LSD and it has really opened my perception of reality forever. The second time I did acid, I took ~600ug (which is a story for another time) so I was prepared for what was to come.

Setting : I was accompanied by two of my friends and we traveled to a small city called Kodaikanal, which is the only place magic mushrooms grow naturally in India. We stayed at a friend's home-stay which sat atop a misty hill in the beautiful village. The weather was pleasantly cold and the sun shone bright in the sky, making for a wonderful day to have a life changing shroom experience.

My friend and I had agreed to consume the 8g rue seeds 30min before ingesting the mushrooms in order to potentiate the trip. The MAOI prevents  oxidization of DMT in the digestive tract and allows it to be absorbed in the stomach. Psilocin molecule structurally contains DMT within it, so my guess is that this is the reason why harmala greatly increases the intensity of a regular shroom trip.

Finally, we consumed the fresh wet cubensis. I chewed up the shrooms for about 5min allowing it to be absorbed by my mouth and gums and swallowed it, quite liking its taste left behind in my mouth. What happened next will never leave my mind.

About 15min had passed and I began to start feeling its effects kick in. I had a fuzzy sensation in my stomach coming up and I felt the warmth and comfort of the energy. I immediately took my shoes and socks off to free the soles of my feet to directly connect with the earth beneath me. I felt a wave of groundedness and security as I felt my feet planted into the ground, not knowing where my feet ended and earth started. I could really feel mother earth loving and nurturing me through the soil beneath. This sense/state of unity amplified and it became more and more apparent to me that I am always connected to nature and that I can never not be or do anything to disconnect myself with all the rest of the universe. And then suddenly, it happened. Nothing.

It seemed like I was blanked out. Empty. Silence. Still. It was as if I was hurled into the present moment and placed there to recognize my true nature for the very first time. I could hear all the different birds and insects and animals of the forest sounding in the night. It was so crystal clear what I was hearing that I could see no difference between what I am and what I heard. The sound of the forest. The sound of life. The energy of God. The vibration that we call electricity. It became so evident that this was everything and it was just the nature of my feelings, so familiar to me. In fact, there is no distinction whatsoever. We are all sparks of life and every moment is fluctuating in all dimensions of existence. I felt so in tune with my body and felt each and every cell that lives and breathes as me. What soon became obvious to me was that every moment, my cells were dying and being reborn simultaneously, all the time. My body was regenerating life every moment and I experienced death every moment. Only to be reborn in the next moment. I saw the fleeting nature of our existence and was humbled in all of my being, allowing only peace, love and harmony to be. I then realized that this state of harmony and oneness is the very fabric of life itself and is always eternally unconditional love. Resting in that, I was so fulfilled and content and lost interest in any desires I had, other than that of the greater good and higher truth. And then things started to get really crazy.

By this time, it was about 8pm and my friends were blasting psytrance from the speakers in the house. This newfound revelation of the nature of light stayed with me, as I was aware of the emptiness that pervaded existence. The stillness that spoke. The silence that sounded. The placeless place. The nameless name. The state of pure innocence. The Unknowing knowing. The state of not knowing what was going on. Surrendering to the fact that we can never know who/what we are, because it is beyond wisdom and knowledge. I listened to the silence every moment and had epiphanies every second about the seeming reality of my existence. I believe these to be downloads from the fungi spirit.

At some point, we were all inside a room and a thought popped into my head. Could I intend my friend to turn off the lights and make it dark? What happened next, most of you likely won't believe. That's okay because I myself couldn't believe it. Within a matter of seconds, my friend turned off the lights. It was pitch black. And I was so dumbfounded. I had just intended in my mind for him to switch off the lights, and he had done it. It was as if I could tune myself to the same frequency as my friend and telepathically communicate with him. I could not believe my eyes and he turned the lights back on. My analytical mind resisted what happened and rationalized it as a mere coincidence. But I had to know if it was real. So I decided to test it out again. My other friend was filming the whole thing on his phone and I intended again for my friend to make it dark again. Low and behold, he immediately turns off the lights and I get reassured of the absolute connectedness of everything. I saw before my eyes how I manifested reality through intention. I was shown my potential and questioned my capabilities in this realm of existence. It is now undoubtedly clear to me how mind and matter are inextricably linked in this quantum field of consciousness. Only after coming back home, I saw the video my friend had recorded later and relived those moments, assuring me that I wasn't crazy and somehow it was all real.

The night went on until it was time to sleep and I rested on the bed, closing my eyes, I saw that the whole universe was one big dream machine and it was dreaming every experience, learning and evolving every moment. And it was resoundingly clear to me that all is indeed one and that there is fundamentally only one being that is, the singular organism whose sole intelligence animates the whole world into our imaginations.

Overall, the whole 'trip' lasted for about 12 hours and I highly recommend trying this combination for anyone seeking the spiritual mysteries of life.

Reverence for the great being that shines in each of our hearts. Bless your soul.

Love & light.

Edited by love is presence (05/29/20 12:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedmastrofyou
Stranger
Male

Re: The sound of silence - 8g syrian rue + 5g shrooms (psilocybe cubensis) [Re: love is presence]
    #28281504 - 04/17/23 03:10 AM (1 year, 3 hours ago)

Hey man, this is an amazing trip report. I am glad you had such a mystically profound experience. I've read this one a couple of times now.

As for the rue, 8 grams didn't cause any purging for you and your friend?
Was it 8 grams each or 4 and 4?
How was it taken, powdered capsules, tea, raw?

I have been dark roasting my Syrian rue seeds and then simmering them down into a concentrated 2 ounces or so. I don't think I am getting much maoi effect this way though. I usually use about 7 grams of roasted seeds.

--------------------
Mush love.

InvisibleSeventhMushroom
Is this thing on?

Re: The sound of silence - 8g syrian rue + 5g shrooms (psilocybe cubensis) [Re: dmastrofyou]
    #28281578 - 04/17/23 05:39 AM (1 year, 1 hour ago)

Expecting to get answers from a 2 year old post, from a member who has never been seen since, is an exercise in futility my friend. Check the post date next time. Better luck next time.

--------------------
LAGM 2024

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules