Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

Chaos in Minneapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Floyd * 1
    #26701364 - 05/28/20 09:45 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Protests turned ugly last night in Minneapolis.
They set a GIANT apartment building that was in construction on fire.  Check it out at 6:08:

They looted tens of tens of stores.
They set an AutoZone, Wendy's, CUP, Target, cafe shop, and many other buildings on fire.
There was basically zero police presence stopping them from looting and setting buildings on fire.
The police were only guarding their headquarters.

--------------------
:goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:  I dropped a cheesy pop dance track "Be With Me, Baby": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezFSNS7JDI :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

Edited by lifeiswhatyoumake (05/28/20 11:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: Chaos in Minnniapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Lloyd [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake] * 2
    #26701380 - 05/28/20 09:49 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

WOW>

The police killing of the man was terrible.

BUt all these looters and rioters are just bad people looking for an excuse to do a bad thing.

It's mob mentality.

Mob mentality is dangerous As Eff

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Chaos in Minnniapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Lloyd [Re: Fiery] * 14
    #26701428 - 05/28/20 10:07 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

So cops will kill a guy for trying pay with a fake $20, but they'll hide in their fortress as the city that it's literally their job to defend gets looted and lit on fire?

Sounds about right.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Chaos in Minnniapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Lloyd [Re: feevers]
    #26701468 - 05/28/20 10:26 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

No one will be arrested, no one will pay for the murder.:sad::scat:

--------------------

OfflinePsyche delics
Hypochondriac
Male User Gallery

Re: Chaos in Minnniapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Lloyd [Re: feevers]
    #26701470 - 05/28/20 10:27 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I think they're destroying big businesses to make them support the cause of something. That's what I heard.

--------------------

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Chaos in Minnniapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Lloyd [Re: feevers] * 1
    #26701472 - 05/28/20 10:28 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
So cops will kill a guy for trying pay with a fake $20, but they'll hide in their fortress as the city that it's literally their job to defend gets looted and lit on fire?

LOL. Awesome summation man.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Chaos in Minnniapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Lloyd [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #26701495 - 05/28/20 10:40 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
No one will be arrested, no one will pay for the murder.:sad::scat:

I think there will be charges. Could be state or federal.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Chaos in Minnniapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Lloyd [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26701503 - 05/28/20 10:43 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I hope so.

--------------------

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

Re: Chaos in Minnniapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Lloyd [Re: Brian Jones] * 3
    #26701505 - 05/28/20 10:44 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
I think there will be charges. Could be state or federal.

There have to be charges brought to at least the officer who held his knee to Lloyd's neck for at least 5 minutes straight. 
If there aren't then what we saw last night in Minneapolis is just a taste of what will happen.

--------------------
:goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:  I dropped a cheesy pop dance track "Be With Me, Baby": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezFSNS7JDI :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: Chaos in Minnniapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Lloyd [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26701509 - 05/28/20 10:45 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

:mypoorbrain:

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: Chaos in Minnniapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Lloyd [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake] * 1
    #26701516 - 05/28/20 10:49 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

If there's not charges brought there will be more trouble, for sure.

But also, you know the police are going to come out with some stuff like " the officer was just following protocol and what he was trained to do. "

And of course there's most likely going to be a toxicology report and medical report of the man coming out to say he was on drugs and had a history of medical problems and that's why he died.. not because of the officer.

I'm not agreeing with that ^ statement BTW.. I can just see this happening.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Chaos in Minnniapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Lloyd [Re: Fiery] * 2
    #26701524 - 05/28/20 10:51 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:

But also, you know the police are going to come out with some stuff like " the officer was just following protocol and what he was trained to do. "

And of course there's most likely going to be a toxicology report and medical report of the man coming out to say he was on drugs and had a history of medical problems and that's why he died.. not because of the officer.

Yep, seems about right. and the officer will get a paid pension and retire.:scat:

--------------------

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

Re: Chaos in Minnniapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Lloyd [Re: Fiery] * 4
    #26701537 - 05/28/20 10:56 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:

Not in this case, I believe.  A high up ranking police officer of the Minneapolis/St. Paul area already publicly stated that no officer is trained to hold their knee to a suspect's neck when the suspect is already on the ground and vulnerable, as was the case with Mr. Lloyd.  At that point it's "torture" he says.

https://www.twincities.com/2020/05/27/metro-area-law-enforcement-leaders-condemn-minneapolis-police-officers-conduct-say-it-violates-common-training-and-use-of-force-policies/

Quote:

Fiery said:

True.  I don't think that will hold as much weight as the officer's knee did into Lloyd's neck, though.

--------------------

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: Chaos in Minnniapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Lloyd [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26701542 - 05/28/20 10:57 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

The man will certainly be made a martyr though.

Already is!

It sucks things like this have to happen.

And to the poster who said this should NOT be about race, I agree... but clearly it is.

Do you think the officer would have done that if the man was white. What if it were a black officer, would there be this much outrage?

Good questions to consider.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Chaos in Minnniapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Lloyd [Re: Fiery]
    #26701737 - 05/28/20 12:23 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Still no charges, even the mayor is asking for something to be done, but strangely, no charges or arrests, hmmmm...:rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Chaos in Minnniapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Lloyd [Re: Fiery] * 1
    #26701777 - 05/28/20 12:48 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:

The police killing of the man was terrible.

BUt all these looters and rioters are just bad people looking for an excuse to do a bad thing.

It's mob mentality.

Since when does a "protest" include stealing a new TV from Target?

I'm always fascinated by riots. Seriously - they look very exciting and frankly sometimes a lot of fun. Look at how a mob works diligently to implement as much chaos as possible. WTF, now we have fireworks at riots?! Pull up a chair and lets watch the show! And all the people standing around filming the fires and police is comical.

Edited by RJ Tubs 202 (05/28/20 12:50 PM)

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: Chaos in Minnniapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Lloyd [Re: RJ Tubs 202] * 1
    #26701792 - 05/28/20 12:52 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Some use the riots to demonstrate a show of force against injustice or something or other....

While others use these riots as an excuse to be immoral, like some kind of perverse form of righteous indignation.  Smells like BS.

As crazy as this one is, it’s barely holding a candle to the riots & mobs working under the guise of the communist revolutions of old :eek:

That doesn’t justify it, nor am I trying to negate the original mission of it, neither am I trying to downplay the awfulness of it.

Strangely enough - they don’t seem all too different in my eyes - minus the extent of how far the mob is willing to devolve into chaos and violence.

Edited by The Blind Ass (05/28/20 01:24 PM)

Offlineichugwindex
Dex
Female User Gallery

Loc: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: Chaos in Minnniapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Lloyd [Re: The Blind Ass] * 1
    #26701828 - 05/28/20 01:13 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Rodney King!
Rodney King!

--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Chaos in Minnniapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Lloyd [Re: RJ Tubs 202] * 3
    #26701844 - 05/28/20 01:23 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

RJ Tubs 202 said:
I'm always fascinated by riots. Seriously - they look very exciting and frankly sometimes a lot of fun.

Being on the frontlines of a riot is one of the most fun things I've ever done.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Invisiblecannabinated

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: Chaos in Minnniapolis, MN last night regarding the death of George Lloyd [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26701852 - 05/28/20 01:27 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

funny how the news isnt showing tear gas canisters being shot in the face of people sitting at a social distance

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale