Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblechameleon303
Male User Gallery

Loc: Arcane Sanctuary Flag
Active Hexose Correlated Compound / AHCC VS Mushroom complex ?
    #26696851 - 05/26/20 01:31 PM (1 month, 16 days ago)

So ive recently discovered AHCC and cant tell via my initial research and the labels what makes it different than a mushroom complex with all the typical values they claim to have, they just advertise the types of mushroom which are in the same complex's i buy so kinda stumped as to what's being passed off as something different to treat other issues like hpv???
:mushroom2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlineredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle of kansas
Re: Active Hexose Correlated Compound / AHCC VS Mushroom complex ? [Re: chameleon303]
    #26699853 - 05/27/20 06:12 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

I believe that the acytalated alpha glucans are smaller chains than beta glucans.  I took a couple of bottles of ahcc at half the daily dose for around a month to help boost my immune system, and while I didn't have worts on my junk I had a big one on my hand that had been there for awhile dissappear.  I should note I was taking some peptides to help with immunity at the same time also so it might have been the combination.

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
In a free society, the presumption must be that people can smoke, snort, eat or inject whatever they wish, so long as they do not harm others. The burden of proof should rest on those who would ban marijuana, not those who want it legal. That burden has never been met.

Invisiblechameleon303
Male User Gallery

Re: Active Hexose Correlated Compound / AHCC VS Mushroom complex ? [Re: redeyesmj]
    #26700028 - 05/27/20 07:51 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

OH you've reminded me now that on the place i buy some other mushroom powders they did state about its high alpha glucans where as the beta's are the only % values stated on the others i buy, thanks for your reply glad you're ok and your wort has gone, others on the site claimed it had good results for something beyond immune

someone bought some and gave me a few so not sure if i "need" them or will do anything though i dont have any std's it would purely be for immune boosting.

Onlineredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle of kansas
Re: Active Hexose Correlated Compound / AHCC VS Mushroom complex ? [Re: chameleon303]
    #26700916 - 05/28/20 07:01 AM (1 month, 15 days ago)

I felt like my immune system was beat up over the winter, had multiple colds and flues. Right at the start of covid i wanted to strengthen back up my immunity, hard to tell if it helped build my resilience to colds/flu as I haven't been around people or traveling. 

Quote:

chameleon303 said:
others on the site claimed it had good results for something beyond immune

What other results besides immune where they claiming??

I have read the patent for ahcc....basically a liquid culture that they treat with enzymes after culturing.  I kinda wonder if the enzmes have double action, breaking the mycelium cell walls up to extract the glucans and to break the beta glucans down to alpha glucans.

Thanks for your well wishes and your response

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
In a free society, the presumption must be that people can smoke, snort, eat or inject whatever they wish, so long as they do not harm others. The burden of proof should rest on those who would ban marijuana, not those who want it legal. That burden has never been met.

Invisiblechameleon303
Male User Gallery

Re: Active Hexose Correlated Compound / AHCC VS Mushroom complex ? [Re: redeyesmj]
    #26702301 - 05/28/20 07:29 PM (1 month, 14 days ago)

i have been taking some mushroom complexes and some plain chaga / separate lions mane full spectrum over the last few months since around dec before the outbreak also but ran out of all but the lions mane recently so got a different complex of 40% elsewhere, the complex and lions mane were higher polys than ive purchased before 37-50% all powders, i swear ive noticed something form them but hard to pinpoint what,

the recent vit d3 drops i bought have had a nice boost i'll add that here as i was taking a lower amount as what i had was in a multi vit mix and didnt want to take tooo much other vits with the other ones i have

though ive learned more recently they (the mushrooms) can have some adverse affects too that match mine somewhat, like more regular sneezing and dry mouth which ive been getting more when i wake up i think more so from this other complex,

here are some ahcc reviews

"6 weeks of 600mg per day use and a history of 5 years HPV positive smear test is finally now negative! Super impressed. Quick delivery, impressive product!! Effected ladies get on it...."

"My order arrived very promptly and was well packaged.
I have been using this for a few weeks taking 5 x capsules a day (3000mg) I have not experienced any ill effects whilst taking this dosage which I am taking to increase my immune system. I will post another review at such time as I have medical results but for now feel that this supplement is having positive effects on my wellbeing."

"Friend has benefited , so using as have prostate cancer ."

"I bought this supplement for my wife who has bronchitis for many years. One month after administration 6 capsules/day, we noticed that she didn't cough and breathed better. In this winter and spring, she didn't catch a cold and didn't have flu. We are very pleased with this product and, when we will finish the reserve, we will definitely buy it again ."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms