Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >
OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 2
    #26695536 - 05/25/20 06:41 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Nope. Dude tried to run away from some guys with guns who had no right to harass, intimidate or otherwise act in a menacing behavior towards him. When they got out to further harass him he stood his ground and fought for his life. Those two fools had no buainess in confronting him about his trespass. I have a buddy who has his FFL and he routinely speaks with a friend of his who teaches police officers use of deadly force laws. These two assholes are in the wrong.

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #26695558 - 05/25/20 07:00 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

They were arresting him for tresspassing. He was caught on tape in the act multiple times. You dont 'stand your ground' when you are in the process of comitting a crime, or being apprehended.
Ive seen enough daytime court shows to know that.

He could have stopped and taken the arrest.

Personally, i also hate tresspassers and think humanity would do well to cull them.

--------------------

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#26695621 - 05/25/20 07:44 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

They were trying to arrest him for a supposed string of robberies in the area. The only robbery reported in that year to the date of his shooting in that area, was a handgun stolen from travis mcmichaels unlocked truck. When making a citizens arrest you usually have to witness a crime. You cant go arresting someone weeks or months after the fact. And there is no evidence that arbury stole the mcmichaels handgun. They were totally in the wrong and I suggest you watch more daytime court tv.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #26695654 - 05/25/20 07:59 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
They were arresting him for tresspassing. He was caught on tape in the act multiple times. You dont 'stand your ground' when you are in the process of comitting a crime, or being apprehended.

Personally, i also hate tresspassers and think humanity would do well to cull them.

That wasn’t their property. They aren’t cops. They’re are going to spend a long time in prison. I don’t know about Georgia, but most places you need to post no trespassing signs or have a fence to enforce trespassing laws.

Simply walking onto private property is not trespassing in Georgia

Quote:

In Georgia,  O.C.G.A. § 16-7-21 defines trespassing as a person who “intentionally damages any property of another without consent of that other person and the damage thereto is $500.00 or less or knowingly and maliciously interferes with the possession or use of the property of another person without consent of that person.”

Seriously how fucked in the head do you have to be to think it’s ok to shoot someone because they stepped foot on private property. Conservatives are mental.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (05/25/20 08:01 PM)

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: koods] * 1
    #26695665 - 05/25/20 08:05 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Seriously. Calling for the mirder of trespassers? Derranged.

--------------------

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #26695692 - 05/25/20 08:20 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Tresspassers violate a sacred thing and need to die.

Ive seen the tape. They persued him fleeing the scene. He was miles from home. Hes on tape. The letter of the law is meaningless to me. I think we should have laws that allow for easier citizens arrest.

Either way, everything up untill he gave up his lead and attacked is irrelevant. He did attack, he was the perpetrator. No empathy from me.

--------------------

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #26695702 - 05/25/20 08:25 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Do you still have your hood?
:kkk: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26695705 - 05/25/20 08:27 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

You have some serious issues

SPC has probably spent some time in jail. Have you?

Edited by koods (05/25/20 08:32 PM)

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#26695774 - 05/25/20 09:12 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah im sure youve never stepped foot anywhere you shouldnt have been. You really are special people.

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: koods]
    #26695785 - 05/25/20 09:20 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:

That wasn’t their property. They aren’t cops. They’re are going to spend a long time in prison. I don’t know about Georgia, but most places you need to post no trespassing signs or have a fence to enforce trespassing laws.

Simply walking onto private property is not trespassing in Georgia

Quote:

In Georgia,  O.C.G.A. § 16-7-21 defines trespassing as a person who “intentionally damages any property of another without consent of that other person and the damage thereto is $500.00 or less or knowingly and maliciously interferes with the possession or use of the property of another person without consent of that person.”

Seriously how fucked in the head do you have to be to think it’s ok to shoot someone because they stepped foot on private property. Conservatives are mental.

I dont think they will spend any time in prison. This isnt even about trespassing, its about self defense. Ahmed's mistake was attacking someone with a gun. And we don't even know that he was shot intentionally as it went off multiple times as Ahmed was trying to wrestling it out of the guys hands

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #26695792 - 05/25/20 09:24 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

He tried to avoid them and the guy with the gun chased him around the truck. It’s amazing the kinds of shit racists will excuse.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: koods]
    #26695802 - 05/25/20 09:28 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
He tried to avoid them and the guy with the gun chased him around the truck. It’s amazing the kinds of shit racists will excuse.

Im not defending either party just saying this is about self defense and not trespassing. Keep the personal attacks out of this forum

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: MagicMush123]
    #26695825 - 05/25/20 09:38 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Giving former slaves that hate us rights was the second worst mistake we made. They still hate us. That realization is why im so mean about it. That we allow people that hate us to vote...to overtly replace us under the idea of 'diversity'.

We made Liberia for a reason and should maybe revisit that idea. You want privilege? Go somewhere where you are the majority. Thats all privilege is, being where you belong.

tresspassing is a real civilizational violation and think killing any person doing so is appropriate.

Its just one race commits civilization violations at an obnoxious rate. One race takes advantage of portraying every wrong in their community as everyone else's problem. The media covers up one race's crime disparity well putting more time into the lie of 'nazis' and the 'kkk'.

The fbi even combines us with hispanics, and we still commit less crime:lol:

Quote:

koods said:
You have some serious issues

SPC has probably spent some time in jail. Have you?

I havent. My issue is that people pretend to be good by taking uncontroversial opinions to placate others. Or they take a side for tribal reasons and lie about their bias.

I would feel different if it were reversed racially.
Thats due to how they slaughter us, then blame us, then get covered by the media. We probably wouldnt have heard about it at all, then.
It wouldnt change the facts though. Tresspassers need killed, you dont go after someone thats armed, especially when you just committed a crime and have no legal ground if you...what...kill these two people?

I saw the video. It was obviously accidental. Anyone with the most minute discression can see in the body language.

Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Yeah im sure youve never stepped foot anywhere you shouldnt have been. You really are special people.

I have and would be at fault if i were injured or killed. People drive fucked up, without consequence. Doesnt make it good or less culpable.
Ive done that too. Doesnt justify it, its just a choice i made and was fortunate
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

koods said:

Im not defending either party just saying this is about self defense and not trespassing. Keep the personal attacks out of this forum

Not even a mod, i like that. Not that youll want my accolades:lol:

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26695827 - 05/25/20 09:38 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

You’re right it is about self defense. You don’t think you have a right to defend yourself when you’re being chased down and assaulted by a guy with a gun? Some reason you think the white guy is defending himself against the black guy even tho the white guy is the aggressor. If not racism, how could you come to the conclusion the black guy didn’t have a right to defend himself.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
    #26695830 - 05/25/20 09:39 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

How do you figure self defense? That's a crazy stretch.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #26695833 - 05/25/20 09:41 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

What they did, chasing someone down woth guns, is menacing. You would be surprised who is in the wrong and when. For instance if someone tells you that they are going to kill you if you come back to a public place, say a bar you walk into, and you leave and come back, you are liable if that person actually does kill you. Because after your warning, whether the person owned the place or not, you knew there would be trouble going back. This is how this was explained to me by someone who trains the police in florida on use of force scenarios. If youre chasing someone down with guns, you are the one bringing the threat of life and limb into the situation to begin with. I could be wrong about this, and it will be up to a jury ultimately. But no one deserves to be killed for trespassing...only a truly retarded person would believe that.

@ special peoples club:And roght there in that last response youve shown your racist character. Youve lost any intellectual argument because you dont see minorities as deserving of the same rights. Especially not those who were once enslaved. You even admit to commiting a crime that you think should be a death sentence. What should be the statute of limitations on that, and should your confession lead to your public execution? But you cant be bothered with the letter of the law....right? Ridiculous.

Edited by Sulfurshelfsean (05/25/20 09:47 PM)

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Enlil]
    #26695862 - 05/25/20 10:02 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
How do you figure self defense? That's a crazy stretch.

If there is no evidence that the shotgun was actually pointed at Ahmed and he violently attacked the man holding the gun would that be self defense? Is the man holding the gun always the aggressor even if he didn't point it at the person? If the man with the gun was attacked violently and the gun went off while the two struggled over it, would that constitute murder, manslaughter or was it self defense?
Or because he put himself in the situation needlessly ( deciding to arm himself and follow a suspected criminal) would that be considered manslaughter? Because he caused the situation by actively pursuing someone of interest? Will this mans story that he encountered Ahmed before and he "reached" into his pants to show he had a gun, and that's why the father son armed themselves prior to following hold up in court?
Agian, im not trying to defend anyone i just looking for answers

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: MagicMush123] * 3
    #26695887 - 05/25/20 10:25 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
If there is no evidence that the shotgun was actually pointed at Ahmed and he violently attacked the man holding the gun would that be self defense?

If the sun doesn't come up tomorrow, we're all fucked.  Why the unsupported hypotheticals?

Quote:

Is the man holding the gun always the aggressor even if he didn't point it at the person? If the man with the gun was attacked violently and the gun went off while the two struggled over it, would that constitute murder, manslaughter or was it self defense?

Again, where is the evidence that the "gun went off."  Are you implying that an experienced, trained peace officer doesn't know not to keep his finger on the trigger unless he intends to fire?

Quote:

Or because he put himself in the situation needlessly ( deciding to arm himself and follow a suspected criminal) would that be considered manslaughter? Because he caused the situation by actively pursuing someone of interest? Will this mans story that he encountered Ahmed before and he "reached" into his pants to show he had a gun, and that's why the father son armed themselves prior to following hold up in court?
Agian, im not trying to defend anyone i just looking for answers

For self-defense, what matters is what happened then, at that stop.  What happened a day earlier, 10 minutes earlier, etc. are all irrelevant.  How do these rednecks get past the clear indication that they were initial aggressors simply by running around with a dude in the bed of a pickup holding a firearm? 

IF, and it's a big if, the victim attacked these two men before anyone exited the vehicle with a firearm, MAYBE that would be self-defense.  The moment the guy exited the truck with a shotgun and approached the victim, he lost any self-defense claim he might have had.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #26695969 - 05/25/20 11:36 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:

Amen - hang them high in the town square!

I am totally on board with this type of heathy hatred.

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Enlil]
    #26696161 - 05/26/20 03:13 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

"If the sun doesn't come up tomorrow, we're all fucked.  Why the unsupported hypotheticals?"

More just generally interested, but whether or not it pertains to case, whats the verdict?

"Again, where is the evidence that the "gun went off."  Are you implying that an experienced, trained peace officer doesn't know not to keep his finger on the trigger unless he intends to fire?"

We don't actually know how the gun the went off. It may have been either party while they struggled over the firearm or possibly it happened while he was taking blows to the head?

"For self-defense, what matters is what happened then, at that stop.  What happened a day earlier, 10 minutes earlier, etc. are all irrelevant.  How do these rednecks get past the clear indication that they were initial aggressors simply by running around with a dude in the bed of a pickup holding a firearm?"

Not that it matters but the guy in bed wasn't holding a firearm. You can see in the video that he drew his firearm after the tussle between Ahmed and his father broke out.

"IF, and it's a big if, the victim attacked these two men before anyone exited the vehicle with a firearm, MAYBE that would be self-defense.  The moment the guy exited the truck with a shotgun and approached the victim, he lost any self-defense claim he might have had."

So if anyone is confronting anyone and exits their vehicle holding a firearm, is the person holding the firearm committing assault or menacing or something, even if its not actually pointed at the victim? Is it always justified to attack a guy brandishing any weapon? If the guy with the gun was attacked by the guy not holding the gun and ends up getting shot, is the guy with the gun solely to blame because it was his fault for bringing a gun into equation? If someone irresponsibly exits their vehicle with a firearm and ends up getting assaulted how does the man with the firearm lawfully defend himself?

Does the fact that they called police count for anything? It probably shows their intention was to really get to the bottom of whether he was actually the one responsible or not for the burglaries that went on, and they probably didn't intend to kill him? Like nobody would call the police on themselves when they're about to murder someone right?
Do you see them going to jail over this? And the most important question, does this change from state to state or is this all covered at the federal level?

Edited by MagicMush123 (05/26/20 03:34 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom