Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: Are you against the beheading of Nick Berg? [Re: germin8tionn8ion]
    #2669710 - 05/12/04 05:08 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

just like those who believe in jesus, will kill in the name of god...

I hate it when people use religion in war, it's like an excuse to fall back on.  don't look at the leaders and then judge the whole religion on them, that's jsut plain retarded.  look at the ideas within the religion.  if every muslim thought the way these radicals thought, then we would have had fighting in the streets here...and as you can tell, this is not the case.  I am friends with many muslims, went to their homes...hell..my brother is one, and he condems this act, as many other muslims I know of do!

let's look at the flipside.  what we saw was one person getting killed, directly, on film.  what about all the other soldiers who have died in this war?  should we forget about them?  are we not to hear on the news the suicide rate in iraq?  you won't hear one thing! 

this all looks like a scam to me...to get us all fired up and pumped to go back into war.  i really don't trust the news anymore, I have lost all faith in it...period. a lot of the soldiers don't even know the REAL reason they are fighting over there. 

oh...and our govt, jeez, they really care about troops  :rolleyes:  when we know in vietnam, they performed experiemnts and drugged our own soldiers to see "what would happen."  we won't hear about everything till 30 years down the line when it's a little too late for the people involved to "care"  or care enough to actually do something. and our leaders...sitting back here while our soldiers (innocent people) are killing iraqi soldiers (innocent people).  what about all those people who suffered under our sanctions for all these years?  all those hurt is the elderly, children, and the sick, not saddam.  those created casualties unaccounted for.  these weapons they use against us...a lot of them, are our own that we sold to them when we nosed in and overthrew the shah of iran.  we are bullies...and then get mad when one atrocity is done publicly.  This is fuckin war man...when was ever honor involved when the reason alone isn't clearly established to us? harsh reality...andyes it is sick one at that, but look at the disparity in the casualties.  how about the gulf war. 

Iraqi's  150,000...USA...79. 

let's look at it another way...I know there have been incidents of OUR troops raping iraqi women.  they said on the news..."having sexual relations) HA!  I know that we have done even more henious acts to their people. acts that are so like what saddam did to his own people (torture).

lets ask this question...they are without running water, without stability, and we have been there for how long?  do we REALLY care?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegermin8tionn8ion
enthusiast
Re: Are you against the beheading of Nick Berg? [Re: Muppet]
    #2669734 - 05/12/04 05:12 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Muppet said:
this kind of mentality is why there are so many people out there that don't much care for the US  :tongue:

Chicken V Egg, you picked wrongly.

These people don't hate the US because of some arabs made to get naked in a jail cell, if they did, why was the Cole bombed? The Embassy's in Africa? It's because they are nuts. Fortunatly, Einstein in his brilliance helped us create a device that will solve their mental instability.

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
    #2669785 - 05/12/04 05:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Right, after all we as Americans are rich. We could care less to occupy other countries....

...unless they start threatening our enjoyment of life. (read 9/11)

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
    #2669793 - 05/12/04 05:23 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Germy, I am sure they say the same about folks like you.Those guys may have been Arabic but they were NO followers of Mohhamed.

I hate fucking Americans! (I mean the extremists of course):whatever:

Point; Their ethnic background is irrelevent to their behavior!Remember slopes,gooks etc and their pungee sticks?
I hate fucking gooks(but only the extremists)

Quote:

you should find another forum to post on. Maybe one about childrens television shows would be more along your par? 

Wouldn't want to encroach on your turf.What's the matter too much Barney got you all riled up?
Germy your just too much of a Neocon for me to let you slide :wink:
WR:beer::bong::wexican:

--------------------
To old for this place

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2669806 - 05/12/04 05:25 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

yeah they are partly nuts..but so aren't we? 

the atom bomb????????? 

OMG...there are still people who think this way?  that bomb is an atrocity to humanity, no matter who pulls it.  it's an atrocity to this planet.  it's like, hey lets destroy our air supply...really smart. :whatever:

oh..btw..you know exactly what's going on in their heads...don't you? you know each and everyone one of these people and how they think.  just keep generalizing.

why is it that we ar the third most hated country in the world.  certainly we must be right and eveyrone else is wrong.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Are you against the beheading of Nick Berg? [Re: whiterasta]
    #2669811 - 05/12/04 05:25 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

From what i have seen, Islam is a Satanic religion which should be purged from the world.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Are you against the beheading of Nick Berg? [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2669816 - 05/12/04 05:26 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I've never seen a video of christians sawing off someones head. Anyone got a link for one?

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2669828 - 05/12/04 05:27 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Lightningfractal said:
From what i have seen, Islam is a Satanic religion which should be purged from the world.

That sounds like something a terrorist would say.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Are you against the beheading of Nick Berg? [Re: kaiowas]
    #2669831 - 05/12/04 05:28 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

isn't it a sickly sweet irony that Einstein's letter about the atom bomb was a letter which said that from the research he'd done, the atom bomb was possible? He begged the US to prevent such a thing from happening, and yet.. they seized the opportunity because of the power it gave the fat cats

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#2669840 - 05/12/04 05:29 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i take it you've never heard of the inquisition? the crusades?

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2669853 - 05/12/04 05:30 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

"Right, after all we as Americans are rich. We could care less to occupy other countries"

look at how they were going to set their currency...we will change this

I remember the firs thing they said on the news "we have secured most of the oil fields..."

hmmm..why was it that a good chunk of the poeple who died on 9/11 were the firefighters, ambulance drivers, and police?

it was done on a day where very few people were there. good timing huh??

and what about our pass we have to the bin laden family for flying when NO ONE ELSE WAS SUPPOSED TO?

oh yeah, they bombed the pentagon...when the majority of the pentagon is well below underground.

is the FBI, CIA, our secret services THAT dumb??

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Are you against the beheading of Nick Berg? [Re: vampirism]
    #2669858 - 05/12/04 05:31 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Wouldn't it just be easier to say "no, I don't have a video"?

After all, that's what he asked.

Some people do ask the actual question they want answered.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
    #2669867 - 05/12/04 05:33 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

people hate America (in general) because we've stuck our nose where it didn't belong and played world police for many a year now...we step in the middle of just about every major squabble that comes along regardless if the countries involved want our assistance or not

the very fact that we refuse to let anyone else solve their own damn problems from time to time has done nothing but made our country seem like a buncha bullies that can't just mind their own damn business

and the fact that so many other countries know we can bomb the fuck outta them in a moment's notice just makes them that much more apprehensive towards americans as a whole

Thus Spake Muppet

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Are you against the beheading of Nick Berg? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2669866 - 05/12/04 05:33 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i recognized his query as a rhetorical semi-trap though :smile:
he wasn't one of those people

oh wait, that was in the post i was going to make before the thread got locked... ::sigh::.. bummer

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Are you against the beheading of Nick Berg? [Re: Muppet]
    #2669873 - 05/12/04 05:34 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

and the fact that so many other countries know we can bomb the fuck outta them in a moment's notice just makes them that much more apprehensive towards americans as a whole

Good.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Are you against the beheading of Nick Berg? [Re: vampirism]
    #2669874 - 05/12/04 05:34 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

in retrospect, it's kind of like when a girl asks "do i look fat?" or "Do you think she's pretty?"

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2669876 - 05/12/04 05:34 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

haha loooks like lightning fractal likes to jsut start shit up.

bet you've never even read the muslim book, have you?

ahh yess..trying to get under people's skin...but hey, it jsut brings up more things to be discussed.

so....um...lightning...since you think this...why don't you do something about it? purge them!

would you go over and fight...go ahead, enlist.

--------------------

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: Are you against the beheading of Nick Berg? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2669888 - 05/12/04 05:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Links to video footage of the Crusades and the Inquisition are a rare find!But I am sure many godless heathen bastards were dispatched with similar brutality.
WR

--------------------
To old for this place

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
Re: Are you against the beheading of Nick Berg? [Re: kaiowas]
    #2669889 - 05/12/04 05:37 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

or better yet - fly a plane into mecca  :wink:

Thus Spake Muppet

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

InvisibleDieCommie

#2669896 - 05/12/04 05:37 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I agree Islam in its current state should be purged from the world....

Islam is a religion of the dark ages, just as christianity was not long ago... Of course you know of the brutality of pre-protestant christianity... They sawed quite a few heads off id say...

Islam needs to go through its own type "protestant" reformation.... One where all women are treated as equal, and religion is spread by the word not by the sword, and all that good stuff that modern christians enjoy...

Fortunatly there are muslims who want this, and there are more of them than we acknowalge probally...many in asian and western countries want this...but i think most muslim in the middle east do not....they want a return to some 13th century law...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder