Home | Community | Message Board


Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/16/05
Posts: 22,851
Loc: California, US Flag
Last seen: 1 hour, 4 minutes
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26686745 - 05/21/20 09:56 PM (10 days, 3 hours ago)

Trump not only beat all other republicans, but all other democrats in 2016.  As much as I dislike him, I have to give him some credit for not being dumb in this area.


--------------------
I am stupid for thinking feldman114 was wrong about the New York Times being a mainstream (non-establishment) paper.  I now clearly see that it is.

Note - This signature ended up as a badge of honor since the New York Times turned out to be  far more corrupt than either of us thought.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery


Registered: 12/18/12
Posts: 6,845
Loc: attending Snake Church
Last seen: 18 hours, 11 minutes
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26687399 - 05/22/20 06:40 AM (9 days, 18 hours ago)

Do you think he's good enough to get reelected in a complete economic collapse? Trump inherited an economy that had been recovering and growing for many many years. He propped it up with a tax cut completely financed by the deficit. He was running on hatred for illegal Mexicans and the stock market.

What's he going to run on now? I'm sure most of his base is steady, but that won't be nearly enough. The market can adjust but main street won't recover for years.  There are more conservative Republicans speaking out against him every day. The percentage of Republicans who don't want him to be their nominee is almost as high as the percentage of Democrats who don't want Biden to be their nominee, and Trump ran unopposed.

The percentage of women against him moved from 20% to almost 30% in a few weeks. The percentage of blacks against him polled at 92% on Wednesday. His 8% advantage among men isn't going to get him elected unless they not only suppress minority voting, but also get rid of women's suffrage.

Every single day his Corona chats puts him in a deeper and deeper hole. I can't think of anyone dumber in the American political scene, and I completely understand how far gone Biden's brain is.

If there had been no FDR, Herbert Hoover would have still lost the 1930 election. That is where we are right now. An unpopular President does not win presiding over a depression.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

Mindfulness creates a space between stimulus and response


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleballsalsaM
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery


Registered: 03/11/15
Posts: 14,660
Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26687521 - 05/22/20 07:40 AM (9 days, 17 hours ago)

Haven't you heard?  The Dems have been weaponizing covid to derail the economy and sabotage Trump in an election year.  Theyve sacrificed their constituent's jobs just to hurt Trump.

I don't believe that rhetoric but somebody will.


--------------------
Don't click this link                                         



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineqman
Stranger

Registered: 12/06/06
Posts: 33,283
Last seen: 2 hours, 2 minutes
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Brian Jones] * 2
    #26687601 - 05/22/20 08:34 AM (9 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Do you think he's good enough to get reelected in a complete economic collapse? Trump inherited an economy that had been recovering and growing for many many years. He propped it up with a tax cut completely financed by the deficit. He was running on hatred for illegal Mexicans and the stock market.

What's he going to run on now? I'm sure most of his base is steady, but that won't be nearly enough. The market can adjust but main street won't recover for years.  There are more conservative Republicans speaking out against him every day. The percentage of Republicans who don't want him to be their nominee is almost as high as the percentage of Democrats who don't want Biden to be their nominee, and Trump ran unopposed.

The percentage of women against him moved from 20% to almost 30% in a few weeks. The percentage of blacks against him polled at 92% on Wednesday. His 8% advantage among men isn't going to get him elected unless they not only suppress minority voting, but also get rid of women's suffrage.

Every single day his Corona chats puts him in a deeper and deeper hole. I can't think of anyone dumber in the American political scene, and I completely understand how far gone Biden's brain is.

If there had been no FDR, Herbert Hoover would have still lost the 1930 election. That is where we are right now. An unpopular President does not win presiding over a depression.




The fact of the matter is that Trump isn't responsible for the economic fallout from the pandemic in the minds of most people. Also, Biden and the Dems aren't blaming him either. Every stimulus bill was also passed by the Dems, so they can't place any blame on Trump with the results.

We also must take into consideration that Trump hasn't even started his attack on Biden yet, when that happens it's going to change a lot of the current numbers. Trump is going to get very nasty before it's all said and done.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/16/05
Posts: 22,851
Loc: California, US Flag
Last seen: 1 hour, 4 minutes
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #26687728 - 05/22/20 09:33 AM (9 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Do you think he's good enough to get reelected in a complete economic collapse?

The percentage of women against him moved from 20% to almost 30% in a few weeks. The percentage of blacks against him polled at 92% on Wednesday. His 8% advantage among men isn't going to get him elected unless they not only suppress minority voting, but also get rid of women's suffrage.

Every single day his Corona chats puts him in a deeper and deeper hole. I can't think of anyone dumber in the American political scene, and I completely understand how far gone Biden's brain is.



I think everyone knows about these things, but I posted his current odds.  I've learned to trust the betting odds, as those tend to be the most accurate predictor of things, whether I like Trump or not.  Things could change over time, but as qman said, Trump has barely started his attack on Biden, and when that happens it's going to change a lot of the polling numbers.

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Trump inherited an economy that had been recovering and growing for many many years. He propped it up with a tax cut completely financed by the deficit. He was running on hatred for illegal Mexicans and the stock market.

What's he going to run on now? I'm sure most of his base is steady, but that won't be nearly enough. The market can adjust but main street won't recover for years.  There are more conservative Republicans speaking out against him every day. The percentage of Republicans who don't want him to be their nominee is almost as high as the percentage of Democrats who don't want Biden to be their nominee, and Trump ran unopposed.



I agree Trump is bad.  Unfortunately, the democrats are doing an awful job with the pandemic, and Biden isn't doing anything to help that I'm aware.  More for Wall St, less for Main St.  Same ol' same ol'  :shrug:


--------------------
I am stupid for thinking feldman114 was wrong about the New York Times being a mainstream (non-establishment) paper.  I now clearly see that it is.

Note - This signature ended up as a badge of honor since the New York Times turned out to be  far more corrupt than either of us thought.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery


Registered: 12/18/12
Posts: 6,845
Loc: attending Snake Church
Last seen: 18 hours, 11 minutes
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: qman] * 1
    #26688999 - 05/22/20 07:45 PM (9 days, 5 hours ago)

It doesn't matter if it was his fault or not. He didn't deserve the accolades for his good stock market. He didn't deserve to be considered a terrific businessman.

Now he's stuck being our leader during the worst economic crisis since the Depression and the worst pandemic since 1918-19, and he does deserve some of the blame for the latter.

Trump will attack Biden and Biden is a weak leader. But Trump is discredited outside his hardcore followers. While there have been a few up and down trends, in general Trump has been losing popularity since this crisis began and the public is taking the attitude that he's the worst man for the job, now.

Meanwhile Bernie Sanders is doing what he always does, fighting to improve the lives of regular people, and right now he sees getting Biden elected as a big part of that. On Facebook Bernie has been playing up these councils of experts (I believe there were six of them) that he and Biden helped pick the members.

Trump will have all kind of terrible things to say about Biden, but it won't swing the election. Right now having Trump say terrible things about you is a badge of honor, and the people he is slurring are all more popular than him.

I guess they're not talking about this on the podcasts, but the rest of us are reading that states that were considered red are now in play. The people who emphasize how close this election will be are Republicans. It might not even be close.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

Mindfulness creates a space between stimulus and response


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineqman
Stranger

Registered: 12/06/06
Posts: 33,283
Last seen: 2 hours, 2 minutes
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26690090 - 05/23/20 10:13 AM (8 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
It doesn't matter if it was his fault or not. He didn't deserve the accolades for his good stock market. He didn't deserve to be considered a terrific businessman.

Now he's stuck being our leader during the worst economic crisis since the Depression and the worst pandemic since 1918-19, and he does deserve some of the blame for the latter.

Trump will attack Biden and Biden is a weak leader. But Trump is discredited outside his hardcore followers. While there have been a few up and down trends, in general Trump has been losing popularity since this crisis began and the public is taking the attitude that he's the worst man for the job, now.

Meanwhile Bernie Sanders is doing what he always does, fighting to improve the lives of regular people, and right now he sees getting Biden elected as a big part of that. On Facebook Bernie has been playing up these councils of experts (I believe there were six of them) that he and Biden helped pick the members.

Trump will have all kind of terrible things to say about Biden, but it won't swing the election. Right now having Trump say terrible things about you is a badge of honor, and the people he is slurring are all more popular than him.

I guess they're not talking about this on the podcasts, but the rest of us are reading that states that were considered red are now in play. The people who emphasize how close this election will be are Republicans. It might not even be close.




Bernie is the biggest disappointment to progressives today. Where is he when these stimulus bills are being passed to enrich The Elite and crumbs for Main Street? Not a word.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/26/11
Posts: 78,224
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 38 minutes, 13 seconds
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: qman] * 1
    #26690109 - 05/23/20 10:32 AM (8 days, 15 hours ago)

Has anyone explained what Obamagate is yet?


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/16/05
Posts: 22,851
Loc: California, US Flag
Last seen: 1 hour, 4 minutes
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: koods]
    #26690484 - 05/23/20 02:05 PM (8 days, 11 hours ago)

It's a Trump term, so he should probably explain.  But I'll take my best guess.

After the Justice Department’s was forced to drop its prosecution of Michael Flynn due to misconduct in violating numerous investigation protocols outlined in this thread, Obama decided to keep the Russia-Gate conspiracy alive a little longer by saying “our basic understanding of rule of law is at risk”, and hoping some of his followers with TDS would ignore the evidence and simply agree with him because of his status.


--------------------
I am stupid for thinking feldman114 was wrong about the New York Times being a mainstream (non-establishment) paper.  I now clearly see that it is.

Note - This signature ended up as a badge of honor since the New York Times turned out to be  far more corrupt than either of us thought.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/26/11
Posts: 78,224
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 38 minutes, 13 seconds
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26690518 - 05/23/20 02:17 PM (8 days, 11 hours ago)

Obama wasn’t president when the FBI interviewed Flynn. All of that misconduct you allege occurred during the Trump administration.


Edited by koods (05/23/20 02:20 PM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/16/05
Posts: 22,851
Loc: California, US Flag
Last seen: 1 hour, 4 minutes
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: koods]
    #26690523 - 05/23/20 02:19 PM (8 days, 11 hours ago)

And he certainly wasn't president when he said the rule of law is at risk.  But many people hold him in high esteem.


--------------------
I am stupid for thinking feldman114 was wrong about the New York Times being a mainstream (non-establishment) paper.  I now clearly see that it is.

Note - This signature ended up as a badge of honor since the New York Times turned out to be  far more corrupt than either of us thought.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/26/11
Posts: 78,224
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 38 minutes, 13 seconds
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26690529 - 05/23/20 02:22 PM (8 days, 11 hours ago)

So obamagate is about a powerless Obama expressing an opinion?


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/16/05
Posts: 22,851
Loc: California, US Flag
Last seen: 1 hour, 4 minutes
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: koods]
    #26690544 - 05/23/20 02:29 PM (8 days, 11 hours ago)

Expressing an opinion that the FBI dindu nuffin wrong.


--------------------
I am stupid for thinking feldman114 was wrong about the New York Times being a mainstream (non-establishment) paper.  I now clearly see that it is.

Note - This signature ended up as a badge of honor since the New York Times turned out to be  far more corrupt than either of us thought.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/26/11
Posts: 78,224
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 38 minutes, 13 seconds
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26690550 - 05/23/20 02:31 PM (8 days, 11 hours ago)

Expressing an opinion that Trumps FBI didn’t do anything wrong. How is that a scandal?


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/16/05
Posts: 22,851
Loc: California, US Flag
Last seen: 1 hour, 4 minutes
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: koods]
    #26690577 - 05/23/20 02:43 PM (8 days, 10 hours ago)

The investigation started under the Obama administration against the Trump campaign.

But you probably knew that.


--------------------
I am stupid for thinking feldman114 was wrong about the New York Times being a mainstream (non-establishment) paper.  I now clearly see that it is.

Note - This signature ended up as a badge of honor since the New York Times turned out to be  far more corrupt than either of us thought.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/26/11
Posts: 78,224
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 38 minutes, 13 seconds
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26690690 - 05/23/20 03:38 PM (8 days, 9 hours ago)

What’s wrong with investigating? There was plenty of cause to do so. But all the FBI misconduct you allege happened concerning Flynn occurred after Obama left office.


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/16/05
Posts: 22,851
Loc: California, US Flag
Last seen: 1 hour, 4 minutes
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: koods]
    #26690696 - 05/23/20 03:44 PM (8 days, 9 hours ago)



--------------------
I am stupid for thinking feldman114 was wrong about the New York Times being a mainstream (non-establishment) paper.  I now clearly see that it is.

Note - This signature ended up as a badge of honor since the New York Times turned out to be  far more corrupt than either of us thought.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKwyjibo
Stranger

Registered: 07/31/18
Posts: 361
Loc: California Flag
Last seen: 1 hour, 6 minutes
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26690746 - 05/23/20 04:15 PM (8 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
It's a Trump term, so he should probably explain.  But I'll take my best guess.

After the Justice Department’s was forced to drop its prosecution of Michael Flynn due to misconduct in violating numerous investigation protocols outlined in this thread, Obama decided to keep the Russia-Gate conspiracy alive a little longer by saying “our basic understanding of rule of law is at risk”, and hoping some of his followers with TDS would ignore the evidence and simply agree with him because of his status.



This thread was started over 2 years ago but Trump coined the term to describe something that happened in the last few weeks?


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/16/05
Posts: 22,851
Loc: California, US Flag
Last seen: 1 hour, 4 minutes
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Kwyjibo]
    #26690894 - 05/23/20 05:49 PM (8 days, 7 hours ago)

Good point.  Looks like obamagate was explained in the OP.

The event I described is what got the hashtag trending again.


--------------------
I am stupid for thinking feldman114 was wrong about the New York Times being a mainstream (non-establishment) paper.  I now clearly see that it is.

Note - This signature ended up as a badge of honor since the New York Times turned out to be  far more corrupt than either of us thought.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/26/11
Posts: 78,224
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 38 minutes, 13 seconds
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26690930 - 05/23/20 06:15 PM (8 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:





Omg that guy looks like someone you see when you’re on shrooms. Never seen a dude wear so much makeup.

What a load of crap. Obama didn’t target or spy on Flynn. Obama was spying on the Russians and Flynn was caught up in that surveillance. What’s the problem?

Really dude you can’t get more ridiculous a source than Lou Dobbs


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* FBI Investigating Halliburton Contracts ekomstop 631 3 10/28/04 07:42 PM
by Annapurna1
* Convicted Felons Owning Firearms retread 554 8 09/15/04 02:15 PM
by retread
* Federal Judge Ruling: George W. Bush is a Felon Visionary Tools 937 8 07/12/08 09:50 AM
by Chemy
* Hastert Under Investigation by FBI Catalysis 517 4 05/24/06 09:12 PM
by gregorio
* No convictions?
newuser1492
577 3 09/22/04 08:53 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Jewish terror cell members convicted in bombing plot wingnutx 465 2 09/18/03 01:52 PM
by wingnutx
* Lets make it imposible for convicts to get a job!!! ZippoZM 841 10 09/10/06 06:28 PM
by leery11
* Mother convicted in son's suicide PsiloKitten 716 5 10/07/03 04:37 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
4,907 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2020 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.