Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Selling mushrooms
    #26688989 - 05/22/20 09:38 PM (10 days, 13 hours ago)

What are your takes on someone selling the fruits of his/her labor for a fair price? I dont think theres any moral dilemma here at all and that he/she shouldn't feel guilty as long as they understand the consequences of getting busted.. what do you think?

Also whats the most some of you have made before?  Lol

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #1

Re: Selling mushrooms [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26689012 - 05/22/20 09:51 PM (10 days, 12 hours ago)

Also, I'd like to add that I think anyone who doesnt have a legit passion for the hobby and is just growing for cash is a pos. Someone who grows with a real passion tho and could use the money I think that should be perfectly acceptable.  After all what do you do with all the fruits you obviously can eat them all.

Anonymous #2

#26689208 - 05/22/20 11:24 PM (10 days, 11 hours ago)

There's no money in mushrooms. They're probably the least profitable drug of all time. No one makes any money selling mushrooms. There's no moral dilemma (other than being potentially responsible for someone losing their shit and setting the movement back years/decades), but there's no money in it.

I've never sold drugs, and as a consumer I only ever bought mushrooms once, from a friend, for $35 for 10 grams.

Also :cop:

Anonymous #1

Re: Selling mushrooms [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26689249 - 05/22/20 11:42 PM (10 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
There's no money in mushrooms. They're probably the least profitable drug of all time. No one makes any money selling mushrooms. There's no moral dilemma (other than being potentially responsible for someone losing their shit and setting the movement back years/decades), but there's no money in it.

I've never sold drugs, and as a consumer I only ever bought mushrooms once, from a friend, for $35 for 10 grams.

Also :cop:

As someone who cultivates and sells I think you're wrong because their 100% is money in mushrooms dont be stupid. Also if someone takes mushrooms and has a bad trip its on them and it wouldnt set the movement back any at all. People have been having bad trips for years it comes with the experience and those who ignore that like yourself are usually not the sharpest tool in the shed. Unless your someone who has never used psychedelics and your brain isnt fully formed. In that case im not selling you anything. So yeah, and your allegation calling me a cop... Fuck 12

Lol

Anonymous #3

#26689634 - 05/23/20 05:59 AM (10 days, 4 hours ago)

More people need to sell shrooms because I would like some.  Also the police need to stand by while that is happening because nobody needs to go to prison because they handle shrooms.  5.0 needs a reminder on why exactly they’re here.

Anonymous #4

Re: Selling mushrooms [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26689718 - 05/23/20 07:54 AM (10 days, 2 hours ago)

People making a buck off shrooms are always dickheads.

Worst case give them away for the cost it takes to produce them. That's fair.

Trying to use them for cash though. Go flip some weed. You'll make more and it's less risk once you're caught.

Anonymous #5

Re: Selling mushrooms [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #26699561 - 05/27/20 03:54 PM (5 days, 18 hours ago)

Sell crack instead. Way more profitable, and there is no moral dilemma concerning bad trips... shoot, Even better, one of your customers could drop dead in an alley and no one would give a shit.

But, it only takes one hippy kid having a bad trip and telling his mom where he got the drugs, and you might go to jail, or at least feel a little bad about it for awhile.

Yeah. Just sell crack, way less risky and no moral concerns.

Anonymous #6

#26699626 - 05/27/20 04:19 PM (5 days, 18 hours ago)

Not worth the risk.

By the time you start making real money to live off of, you are too big to continue without getting caught

There are lots of ways to make money. Creating a Schedule 1 substance for profit is not a smart diversification.

Anonymous #3

Re: Selling mushrooms [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26699658 - 05/27/20 04:30 PM (5 days, 18 hours ago)

Not unless you live somewhere that you can pay off the cops with certainty.

Anonymous #7

Re: Selling mushrooms [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26700249 - 05/27/20 09:40 PM (5 days, 13 hours ago)

I fully support anyone who makes the art/hobby into a business venture.

Would you feel the same about someone who sells coffee?

Damn no. Fuck the law!!!!

Anonymous #8

Re: Selling mushrooms [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #26712001 - 06/01/20 07:56 PM (14 hours, 50 minutes ago)

What's so annoying, people asking if they should take acid? Should I take mushrooms on a date? Should I sell mushrooms. How the fuck do we know? Why ask strangers that.  See these absolutely stupid, teenager questions constantly. We don't know you. Why even get advice. Might as well ask  us,if you should wear a condom. Why are you even asking this question? That path is yours,and yours alone.  Grow up, make your own fucking decisions. Must be living with folks, and underage. Figure it out for yourself!!!

Edited by Anonymous (06/01/20 08:06 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny, Ballerium
273 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2020 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.