Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCatsLoveHouseMusic
SpeakerFreaker
 User Gallery

I feel like some acquaintances/friends I know are lying about their drug use
    #26689231 - 05/22/20 09:36 PM (10 days, 4 hours ago)

So I was with my buddy Ive known for 16 years, and he said we were going to stop by this dudes house I know from the underground rave scene... hes good shit. So were chillin, random concersation pops up about a wedding where my buddy took way too much liquid for his own good. Ive heard the story for years, I believe it... but then the other dude chimes in saying he STARTED with a ten strip, and took a ton more at this wedding.

He was bragging that hes taken every drug combination possible.. then I asked him if hes tried 2cb because Im going to soon, and he said no... hmm. I told them I dont want to smoke weed because I took LSD and mushrooms way too much during the quarantine and am just getting over these panic attacks I was having and my eyesight is already goofy from it, like ive been on a two week afterglow so far.. I told him this. He asked how much I normally took, and I told him 2-3 (theyre prominent brand tabs,) and Id be really tripped out most of the time. He made me feel like I was a bitch bc thats all I would take, and that I wouldnt smoke weed. It makes me want to grab a ten strip of my stuff and shove it up his ass.

Like buddy, I really goofed up and abused psychedelics all quarantine. I couldnt sleep at night from the panic attacks, I was getting shots of cortisol and really got worked up from these attacks. It made me feel awkward. I told him I have a kid, and I goofed up and have to get my mind right for her. Its bad enough I did what I did, she means a lot to me (shes under 2.) I just dont understand that. Like yeah, Ive taken 7 gel tabs before but theres no way I could be walking around normal people at a wedding without looking like a fucking drooling moron. I left feeling like he thinks Im a loser, but I realize that I dont need that shit. Half jokingly called me a bitch because I didnt want a shot before I drove home too.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
Goin' to da top
Male User Gallery

Re: I feel like some acquaintances/friends I know are lying about their drug use [Re: CatsLoveHouseMusic]
    #26689295 - 05/22/20 10:10 PM (10 days, 3 hours ago)

I would have laughed in his face.
His opinion doesn't sound like it's worth much.

--------------------
:tripping2: :trippinballs: Just dropped a new track called "Mood: Space Trippin'"  https://soundcloud.com/thebeash :hypnocat: :shroomhead:

OfflineThe Blind AssS
Male User Gallery

Re: I feel like some acquaintances/friends I know are lying about their drug use [Re: CatsLoveHouseMusic] * 1
    #26689308 - 05/22/20 10:16 PM (10 days, 3 hours ago)

:smbfacepalm: 

Classic case of when “my dicks bigger than yours” goes wrong....

I would’ve let the individuals own self consciousness work it’s magic until they become aware of the transgression of taking dick measuring seriously.  No need to do anything in a situation like that - just relax naturally and observe as he becomes aware of the transmission that his own mirror neurons relay to his conscious mind while sensing you transcend such utter bullshit so skillfully.  Such a thing can strike people down off their high horse of their own accord...no need to even lift a finger most the time.

--------------------
See beyond all words and phrases.  If the messenger is attached to the ego, then all the information gets dark and confusing.  Return to the view which is prior to our ego filter.  If you want to know about the past, look at the present outcome. If you want to know the future, look at how you are right now.  Our source of awareness is prior to picking and choosing.  Our body already knows how to give birth to true wisdom.     

Drink up the whole universe...

- Shodo Harada Roshi

Edited by The Blind Ass (05/22/20 11:29 PM)

OfflineJustAnotherFreak
Male

Loc: England Flag
Re: I feel like some acquaintances/friends I know are lying about their drug use [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26689321 - 05/22/20 10:31 PM (10 days, 3 hours ago)

Freezing out here. Might get hammered.

Offlinelongbus
Will grow for food

Loc: yer moms pants
Re: I feel like some acquaintances/friends I know are lying about their drug use [Re: CatsLoveHouseMusic]
    #26689640 - 05/23/20 04:04 AM (9 days, 21 hours ago)

Honestly man who gives a fuck. People are full of shit. Who cares who can do more drugs... Just do whatever makes you feel good and to hell with anyone who tries to make you think differently. 2-3 hits of good acid is pretty intense so whatever man... a 10 strip honestly just seems like a waste imo. :shrug:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Community >> The Pub