Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Fire at hash oil manufacturer injures 11 firefighters in LA
    #26677938 - 05/17/20 11:40 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Fire, explosion in Los Angeles injures 11 firefighters

First responders saw firefighters emerge from the building with burns and other injuries

An explosion Saturday at a hash oil manufacturer in downtown Los Angeles injured 11 firefighters who had gone inside the building after an initial report of a fire and then had to run for their lives when a ball of flames shot out the building and scorched a fire truck across the street.

Los Angeles Fire Department Capt. Erik Scott said "one significant explosion" shook the neighbourhood around 6:30 p.m. PT. Firefighters inside had to run through a wall of flames he estimated as nine metres high and wide, and those on the roof scrambled down a ladder that was engulfed in fire.

He said people at the scene described the explosion as sounding like a freight train or jet engine. The fleeing firefighters tore off their protective equipment that had burned and helmets that melted, Scott said. He called it, "one of the worst scenes I've seen."

On its website, SmokeTokes advertises a wide variety of products including "puff bars," pipes, "dab" tools, vaporizers, "torches and butane," and cartridges. The company says it is "an international distributor and wholesaler of smoking and vaping products, and related accessories." Founded in 2009, it offers "discounts to loyal customers, fast shipping, a huge catalogue of products and customer service that is untouched."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/fire-los-angeles-explosion-firefighters-injured-1.5573625

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Fire at hash oil manufacturer injures 11 firefighters in LA [Re: viraldrome]
    #26678203 - 05/18/20 05:20 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Holy shit that’s what caused the explosion? Wow

Well if kids carrying torches didn’t look bad for the legal MJ market, this does

I imagine this would be a HUGE bho operation, but I’ve heard of just individuals fucking up and explosions happening in Colorado and such

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Offline4HODMT69
Thelonious Funk

Re: Fire at hash oil manufacturer injures 11 firefighters in LA [Re: Fractal420]
    #26682108 - 05/19/20 10:37 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Wow makes one wonder if the whole shatter thing is worth it at ALL. Very sad to see so many injuries from something like that. I would expect some cracking down on extract policy, which would be a good thing!

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Fire at hash oil manufacturer injures 11 firefighters in LA [Re: 4HODMT69]
    #26682607 - 05/20/20 05:54 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I don’t think anyone is gonna crack down on shatter in LA, perhaps require more supervision

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Offlinepolaritymind
relaxed attention
I'm a teapot

Loc: Germany Flag
Re: Fire at hash oil manufacturer injures 11 firefighters in LA [Re: Fractal420]
    #26682620 - 05/20/20 06:05 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

What are you referring to with "carrying torches", did I miss something?

--------------------
"to affirm life is to also affirm death"
-Albert hofmann

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Fire at hash oil manufacturer injures 11 firefighters in LA [Re: polaritymind]
    #26682716 - 05/20/20 07:11 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I am referring to people who are used to seeing people smoke bowls and joints, but prolly haven’t seen a dab rig before, and when they find out you need to torch it (if you don’t have an enail), it’s not a good look for MJ

Most people (who don’t use cannabis) Assume it’s dangerous, and I mean, it’s certainly more dangerous than smoking a bowl. I’ve burned myself a couple times while dabbing. And then you have the possibility of explosions.

But this is about the reaction of other people who are like “what is that”

I think it’ll remind people of meth. Not the effects obv

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleR.I.P.Zappa
Myco Melyco

Loc: In Between Space and Time Flag
    #26683119 - 05/20/20 11:25 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Lol yeah, had a few flash backs of sweet tasty shards when I switched to concentrates.
Thankfully over time; the brain associated it cannabis over the crystal soul devourer. :lmafo:

--------------------
-The heaviest thing one will ever carry is a thought-
-"Like a Blind man In an orgy you gotta feel things out.".-
-When we agree about our hallucinations, we call it “reality".-
-If you defy authority because your told to, that's no better than blindly trusting authority.-

psychonautwiki.org

How it should & shouldn't look - NEW CULTIVATORS GUIDE
BOD's Easy AF OAT prep tek.
Principles of mushroom growing for beginners

OfflineIntergelacticPal
Stranger
Re: Fire at hash oil manufacturer injures 11 firefighters in LA [Re: R.I.P.Zappa]
    #26683775 - 05/20/20 05:02 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like a butane and dab accessory wholesaler had an explosion. By the looks of what is posted here, they only lead you to believe they were producing the oil. Puff bar is a nicotine vape brand, this article is all over the road

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #26684686 - 05/21/20 01:07 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
I am referring to people who are used to seeing people smoke bowls and joints, but prolly haven’t seen a dab rig before, and when they find out you need to torch it (if you don’t have an enail), it’s not a good look for MJ

Most people (who don’t use cannabis) Assume it’s dangerous, and I mean, it’s certainly more dangerous than smoking a bowl. I’ve burned myself a couple times while dabbing. And then you have the possibility of explosions.

Years ago when dabbing was catching on more here on the west coast what you say was pretty true. I'd be dabbing off mini rigs with friends by the river and homeless people and addicts would walk by and get all excited for a moment thinking they just found some kids freebasing :lol:

Years later though and I don't think it's as big a deal at least in the legal states.

Now tons of people smoke extract from vape pens and will dab literally anywhere, meanwhile other people will straight up heat up dab rigs in cars while driving and take dabs :eek:

Also a lot of people use nectar collectars and other smaller rigs now which can often be heated up with just a decent jet lighter.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Fire at hash oil manufacturer injures 11 firefighters in LA [Re: musiclover420]
    #26684814 - 05/21/20 04:28 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Quote:

Fractal420 said:

Years ago when dabbing was catching on more here on the west coast what you say was pretty true. I'd be dabbing off mini rigs with friends by the river and homeless people and addicts would walk by and get all excited for a moment thinking they just found some kids freebasing :lol:

Years later though and I don't think it's as big a deal at least in the legal states.

Now tons of people smoke extract from vape pens and will dab literally anywhere, meanwhile other people will straight up heat up dab rigs in cars while driving and take dabs :eek:

Also a lot of people use nectar collectars and other smaller rigs now which can often be heated up with just a decent jet lighter.

Legal state or not, imo if you’re smart you dab at home or use a puffco or pen at least if in the open

Lol imagine bringing your whole rig with you, torch and all, and hitting it under some bridge

I had a period where I was using a nectar collector, it would just get clogged so often, I switched to enail/pid controller

Btw me personally I don’t consider pen carts to be “dabs”, just c02 or distillate vape juice. Call me old fashioned but I think it’s best thru the bong/rig

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Fire at hash oil manufacturer injures 11 firefighters in LA [Re: viraldrome]
    #26686228 - 05/21/20 05:53 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

...so be smart and keep your rig at home or you could end up dabbing in a van down by the river?

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Fire at hash oil manufacturer injures 11 firefighters in LA [Re: Holybullshit]
    #26703073 - 05/29/20 12:35 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

lol I am just saying explosions and heavy industrial flame is not a good look compared to a bowl

I love dabbing don’t get me wrong. Tho I do not use a torch for like over a year now. PID controller and banger

And a wax pen I ran out of coils for. Those are good for outdoor use obv

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #26703858 - 05/29/20 08:35 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry, was just making a bad joke based off the Chris Farley SNL skit.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Fire at hash oil manufacturer injures 11 firefighters in LA [Re: Holybullshit]
    #26706427 - 05/30/20 05:03 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Chris Farley Forever. I just didn’t catch the joke cause I haven’t seen all the Farley SNL, but actually I do go back and watch like 1994-95 SNL here and there. I prefer it to the modern stuff

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Offlinemeepins
Stranger

#26706857 - 05/30/20 10:19 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Saw the aftermath of this on a twitch stream, and while the streamer was there someone gets shot, and the cops are getting their shotties ready to go after the guy in an abandoned building LOL.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals