Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #7

Re: america is a fucking toilet [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #26684484 - 05/20/20 10:57 PM (6 days, 17 hours ago)

10-15 years ago everything was much simpler. The internet fucked everything up.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #9

Re: america is a fucking toilet [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #26684499 - 05/20/20 11:03 PM (6 days, 17 hours ago)

The United states was fine until these Biden supporters showed up! I don't think anyone on here likes joe Biden supporters :lmafo: ..  Both the trump and Bernie supporters hate that guy lol.

Edited by Anonymous (05/20/20 11:04 PM)

Anonymous #9

#26684517 - 05/20/20 11:09 PM (6 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
10-15 years ago everything was much simpler. The internet fucked everything up.

Yeah it was around 2007 when things started to go down the shitter. Thats basically when the world started using social media.

Anonymous #10

Re: america is a fucking toilet [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #26684627 - 05/21/20 12:12 AM (6 days, 16 hours ago)

Politics has become a cesspool.  The lack of hardship has led to retards running around everywhere.  Everybody is asleep in a gluttony induced diabetic coma of stupidity.

Anonymous #7

Re: america is a fucking toilet [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #26684653 - 05/21/20 12:34 AM (6 days, 15 hours ago)

^^^

Just dont be political. Dont waste your energy on stupid shit. It pisses me off when people say the countrys going to shit rahh raahhh! The fact you let that offend you means you have a problem.

Just chill out and do some dmt and enjoy yourself.

Anonymous #10

#26684689 - 05/21/20 01:12 AM (6 days, 15 hours ago)

The fact they’re introducing burden into my life is the reason I’m offended.  If they had their own little world to turn to shit so be it but currently we’re sharing this world.

Anonymous #2

Re: america is a fucking toilet [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #26684967 - 05/21/20 06:40 AM (6 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Why don't you just leave then?

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
Maby its just you. I think america is fine and if you dont like it fuckin move.

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
Thank god!! Get the fuck out of here

Spoken like true Americans. Way to be predictable boys!

Anonymous #7

Re: america is a fucking toilet [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26685312 - 05/21/20 10:07 AM (6 days, 6 hours ago)

Its fucking true tho. Git the fuck outta here!

Anonymous #2

#26685570 - 05/21/20 12:02 PM (6 days, 4 hours ago)

Only after I've taken enough of your cashmonies and your wimmenz.

Mwahahaha!!!

Anonymous #7

Re: america is a fucking toilet [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26685609 - 05/21/20 12:25 PM (6 days, 4 hours ago)

Tooker jeerrrrbs! :crankey:

Anonymous #11

Re: america is a fucking toilet [Re: Anonymous #7] * 1
    #26687532 - 05/22/20 07:48 AM (5 days, 8 hours ago)

There is no way this virus is as bad as they say, I feel bad for the people that fell for it hook line and sinker. I feel bad because they are actually scared, I also feel bad because they can’t think for themselves or form their own opinions, whatever CNN tells them they regurgitate and treat as gospel. For most of them it is a form of gospel, they get their orders from these utter garbage networks and then they go around screaming it in other people’s face. It is extremely frustrating talking to these drones, they 100% think they are right and are 0% open to hearing the other side of the argument because if they listened then their reality might come crashing down on them. I just feel bad for them all around, the media has broken them and they willfully go along with whatever trash CNN and MSNBC tell them. Then when you prove to them they are wrong they plug their ears and say la la la la la until you stop talking and then they’re right back at it again. History will look back at these people and wonder how could so many people have gotten it so wrong? It’s disgusting how hungry for power the left has become, they are literally suspending our rights as a country because they think they know better than all of us, even more disgusting are these drones are going along with it. All I can ask of them is to entertain the other side of the coin, what’s the harm of knowing what the right has to say? Are your values so fragile that you can’t even listen to the other side? Just because you listen doesn’t mean you agree, but they won’t even do that it’s just sad how broken they are.

Anonymous #2

Re: america is a fucking toilet [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #26687589 - 05/22/20 08:28 AM (5 days, 7 hours ago)

People with a mindset like yours are just as much a part of the problem.

You're living in fear too.

OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Re: america is a fucking toilet [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26687625 - 05/22/20 08:47 AM (5 days, 7 hours ago)

Drain the swamp = flush.

Anonymous #12

Re: america is a fucking toilet [Re: Asante]
    #26687726 - 05/22/20 09:32 AM (5 days, 6 hours ago)

The problem with our nation nowadays is a morals and values problem. 1) Honesty is lacking to some degree anywhere and everywhere. 2) Lets face it, we've gotten lazy, we want everything thrown at us at no cost. 3) We have little drive to improve ourselves or our society. 4)  Nothing is absolute, we look for gray areas to justify everything, theres no right, no wrong. 5) We are vulgar in everyway, look at out tv shows, music, etc. 6) Ignorance is bliss, most people dont even value education, yet everyone seems to be an expert on everything. 7) Many of us lack courage. Few will stand up for what is right. 8) We are wasteful, we waste everything in everyway. Most people refuse to recycle even a pop can or plastic cup. They will throw a can or cup in a trash can ( if they havent already thrown it into the bushes or river) instead of the recycle can thats right next to the trash can. 9) We are beginning to sacrifice our freedoms for unrealistic promises of conveniences or a fantasyland of plenty and peace, " ban guns and all this violence will disappear ". 10) We cant even stop, step back, apply common sense and recognise any of it.

Anonymous #11

Re: america is a fucking toilet [Re: Anonymous #2] * 1
    #26687729 - 05/22/20 09:33 AM (5 days, 6 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
People with a mindset like yours are just as much a part of the problem.

You're living in fear too.

The only thing I fear is these whacked out leftists getting real power. Their egos are so fragile that they are dragging down our country just to “get” Trump. Why bitch about wanting to leave, stick around and try solving the problem instead of adding to it. Instead when the going gets tough you guys want to bail, very cowardice if you ask me.

Anonymous #2

#26687771 - 05/22/20 09:52 AM (5 days, 6 hours ago)

You fear. Full stop.

I don't bail on anything when the going gets tough; but I have far greater dreams than residing in a place where numptys like you create the division you so fear and despise.

You're so obsessed with the problem that you can't see that you are the problem.

Anonymous #5

#26687806 - 05/22/20 10:14 AM (5 days, 6 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:
There is no way this virus is as bad as they say, I feel bad for the people that fell for it hook line and sinker. I feel bad because they are actually scared, I also feel bad because they can’t think for themselves or form their own opinions, whatever CNN tells them they regurgitate and treat as gospel. For most of them it is a form of gospel, they get their orders from these utter garbage networks and then they go around screaming it in other people’s face. It is extremely frustrating talking to these drones, they 100% think they are right and are 0% open to hearing the other side of the argument because if they listened then their reality might come crashing down on them. I just feel bad for them all around, the media has broken them and they willfully go along with whatever trash CNN and MSNBC tell them. Then when you prove to them they are wrong they plug their ears and say la la la la la until you stop talking and then they’re right back at it again. History will look back at these people and wonder how could so many people have gotten it so wrong? It’s disgusting how hungry for power the left has become, they are literally suspending our rights as a country because they think they know better than all of us, even more disgusting are these drones are going along with it. All I can ask of them is to entertain the other side of the coin, what’s the harm of knowing what the right has to say? Are your values so fragile that you can’t even listen to the other side? Just because you listen doesn’t mean you agree, but they won’t even do that it’s just sad how broken they are.

It's a global pandemic, stupid CNN has nothing to do with it.  What happened in Italy and other parts of Europe is real, there's no conspiracy here. What happened in China is also real. The fact that CNN sucks doesn't mean it's a conspiracy. :facepalm:

Anonymous #5

Re: america is a fucking toilet [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #26687818 - 05/22/20 10:23 AM (5 days, 6 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #12 said:
The problem with our nation nowadays is a morals and values problem. 1) Honesty is lacking to some degree anywhere and everywhere. 2) Lets face it, we've gotten lazy, we want everything thrown at us at no cost. 3) We have little drive to improve ourselves or our society. 4)  Nothing is absolute, we look for gray areas to justify everything, theres no right, no wrong. 5) We are vulgar in everyway, look at out tv shows, music, etc. 6) Ignorance is bliss, most people dont even value education, yet everyone seems to be an expert on everything. 7) Many of us lack courage. Few will stand up for what is right. 8) We are wasteful, we waste everything in everyway. Most people refuse to recycle even a pop can or plastic cup. They will throw a can or cup in a trash can ( if they havent already thrown it into the bushes or river) instead of the recycle can thats right next to the trash can. 9) We are beginning to sacrifice our freedoms for unrealistic promises of conveniences or a fantasyland of plenty and peace, " ban guns and all this violence will disappear ". 10) We cant even stop, step back, apply common sense and recognise any of it.

Oh, how original- the morality argument. Come on man, please come up with something better than our problems are rooted in laziness and immorality. You make 20 generalizations and no specifics in your rant, what are you attempting to say exactly?

Anonymous #11

Re: america is a fucking toilet [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #26687872 - 05/22/20 10:54 AM (5 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:

It's a global pandemic, stupid CNN has nothing to do with it.  What happened in Italy and other parts of Europe is real, there's no conspiracy here. What happened in China is also real. The fact that CNN sucks doesn't mean it's a conspiracy. :facepalm:

I’m not saying it’s fake, I’m saying it’s not as bad as CNN is saying it is. CNN would have you believe if you catch it you’re done for. Of course it’s a real virus that has never been seen before, but as we are learning it’s not going to end the world. These whacked out governors are using it and perverting it for their own agenda, it’s sickening. We have proof that they are padding the books to make it seem worse than it is and nobody seems to care. CNN has literally pushed a conspiracy for the past 3 years (Russia) and again nobody seems to care because it doesn’t fit the reality that they chose to create to make themselves feel safe. They can’t admit they are wrong about Trump because they would literally have a mental breakdown if they did. This stuff is actually happening but the tunnel vision on the left and even the right is preventing people from coming together. This hatred exists primarily online too, in real life people wouldn’t say half the shit they do online in person. Hell I talked to a Warren supporter the other day and he wasn’t that bad of a person for being brain dead.

Edited by Anonymous (05/22/20 10:58 AM)

Anonymous #10

#26688193 - 05/22/20 01:16 PM (5 days, 3 hours ago)

People forgot about Jesus and where we come from.  All problems stem from this.

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous