Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Amazon Ayahuasca, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineapplesmasher420
CGI and Visual Effects Artist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Kekistan
DMT 2010
    #26680337 - 05/19/20 07:08 AM (10 days, 18 hours ago)

I have never published my DMT experience anywhere. Told the story plenty of times in person. An experience I had last night made me want to post this Trip Report.

It was 2010, I was 16 years old. I had spent the last 3 years of my life on a roller coaster of drug experimentation in pursuit of more perspective. It could be a really long story so I'm just gonna get to the Trip Report.

I had recently finished a planned out 2 week binge on methamphetamine living at this house where I met my best friend. My meth Trials were over but I still was going to the house to hang out with my friends and continue our shenanigans.

One of our projects was a Ton of Mimosa hostilis root bark we ordered from Mexico and we were attempting an Acid Base extraction for the first time.

It seemed to go Fine.
There were 5 or 6 of us in the living room getting ready to try it for the first time. I watched my friend go first, milking up the freebase pipe, hitting it twice then lying back for 5 minutes. Didn't seem much different than when people do Salvia.

Then it was my turn. :wizard:
He weighed out a Generous dosage for me, put it into the freebase pipe and then handed it to me. I sat down on the carpet, with my friend kneeling next to me.

I began to milk up the freebase pipe and inhale, It was a long deep breath, seemed to go on forever, as I continued to inhale I could hear my friends voice in the Distance.
"Hit it Again
HIT IT AGAIN
H I T IT A G A I N
Getting Dramatically deeper in tone each time as his voice faded away.
As I continued inhaling still my first hit kaleidoscope colors /patterns spiraled in from the outer margins of my field of view to the center completely blinding me then BOOM An explosion.
I was blasting though a pale yellow Astral Plane at an insane speed as an ocean of massive green and brown fern tips curled up towards me from underneath.

I had no body, I did not even have a soul. I was energy, I was EVERYTHING. The scenes moved on so fast. I had a series of half second flashbacks to different parts of my life. one after the other. Next thing I knew I was kissing my girlfriend On top of a Mountain in a Blizzard and then Boom. Everything was Pitch Black.

A mans face appeared, All of my "thoughts" from this point forward were in spanish. I wouldn't describe it as a conversation, or even thoughts.  As soon as I saw the mans Face I Knew that his name was Cielo and that he was 102 Years old and that he lived in Ecuador. I knew that I was incredibly lucky that he was able to connect with me. I knew that what this substance had to offer we would never discover doing it the way we were. He had a bundle of Long oblong leaves. that he was tapping me all over my body with as he chanted in a Language I did not understand. It might have just been music im not sure.

but as he tapped me with the leaves it felt like every crumb of negativity, impurity, grime, filth physically and energetically was being purged from my body. I felt so amazing, so pure and clean.
It was similar to how I have heard christians describe a baptism.

Through this whole process I could only ever see his face and the floating bundle of leaves. (I remember describing the leaves as tobacco leaves but I didn't know anything about plants then.)

Some powerful stuff happened before and briefly after that which I doubt ill ever know how to articulate in any language I can speak.

Then I woke up, I was Laying on the carpet, I glanced up at the couch where 3 people were looking down at me. Without saying a word I looked over and crawled to my backpack that was on the floor across the room and Pulled out roughly an OZ of Dry Catnip I had grown and crawled over to my friends cat and dumped the entire bag out onto the carpet where me and the cat pressed our cheeks into the dry herb and vibed out for maybe 5 seconds before I said "Woah" and started talking to my friends who were laughing at me.

(This was especially bizarre because I fucking hate cats. (not really but I have never really liked them.) I only carried catnip because it was fun watching them get fucked up on it.

From that moment forward I realized I was done with pursuing substances to experiment with. I got the perspectives I was after and now it was time to do something with them. That night I Thought a lot about my life, the universe etc... and formed Real life physical Goals and a Realistic plan to achieve them. I was overwhelmed with motivation, inspiration, and excitement for life and my future. For months after this experience I continued to feel Purified and Clean from those damn leaves Cielo put on me.

I was never much of a metaphysical / woo woo type of person. So I assumed the entire DMT experience was obviously a product of my own subconscious mind. I had seen enough schizophrenic people, mentally ill, and people that took 2c-e every day until they believed they were god and were visited by aliens every night. So I always thought it was a good idea to stay focused on objective reality and not give any weird stuff weight in my decision making processes or beliefs.

However this powerful experience got me interested in Ayahuasca ceremonies so I was browsing the web one day on this search engine that paid you to use it called swagbucks. and I came across a Video of some college students going to Ecuador for an ayahuasca ceremony.

They hiked through the jungle with a guide until they reached a hut in the middle of the forest. The sun went down and as they were waiting for the Shaman to arrive they began talking about him. How he was supposedly 103 years old. and that his name was Cielo... WEIRD.
(1 year older than the man in my trip.)
Then he showed up and when the camera showed his face I literally started crying. It was the exact same man from my trip. I didn't know what to think. He pulled out his bundle of leaves and did the same thing to the college students that he did to me.

The students described the sensation of the chanting and bundle of leaves making them feel purified and clean in a way that was very relatable.

It flipped my world upside down. I would have doubted most metaphysical things like that as totally impossible. I still do sorta because of the whole Objective reality focus thing that I still think is a great idea. But man something strange and bizarre definitely happened during my DMT Trip. Cielo was a real person.

I ended up getting my GED so I could graduate early and Started working full time so that I could move out the day i turned 18 and continue pursuing / manifesting my Roadmap to freedom that I am still on to this day. Who the heck knows where I would be without that DMT Trip.

I almost / did sort of get sucked into recreational drugs when I was 14 with Alcohol, Nicotine, MDMA, Parties etc... But Psilocybin mushrooms quickly helped give me the perspective to realize using any recreational drug regularly for pleasure is fucking retarded. but without that DMT trip Who knows how deep I would have been in the well of weird Chinese Research chems instead of having goals and stuff.

I am overwhelmingly grateful. Holy Crap
:inlove:

If you actually read that massive Wall of text you are a Legend, Thank you.

I have since tried to find the video of Cielo many times with no luck.
If anyone ever does come across the video I will literally suck your dick. (That is a joke)

The closest I have come is Finding Articles about a 103 Year old Shaman from Ecuador named Don Cesario, but I could never even find a picture of him so no idea of it is the same guy.

Here is a 6+ year old Archive Sample of some DMT extracted by one of my friends who helped us make the first run in this story and was present during my trip.

:mushroom2:

--------------------

My Grow Logs!

My Trade List!

Everything I post is CGI :shrug:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: DMT 2010 [Re: applesmasher420]
    #26681092 - 05/19/20 02:53 PM (10 days, 10 hours ago)

cool, cielo helped you out big time!

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
Colors of Hella
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: DMT 2010 [Re: redgreenvines]
    #26689621 - 05/23/20 05:48 AM (6 days, 20 hours ago)

I miss magic.  I love the feeling of a fresh reminder that this ‘reality’ that I seem to subject myself too is simply just a viewpoint that for whatever reason I continue to subject myself too.  The world could use a Cielo right now.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Amazon Ayahuasca, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports