Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Getting physically involved with someone half your age
    #26671639 - 05/14/20 11:25 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Say you're 40 and a 20 year old really wants you. What do you do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWhyterye
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Getting physically involved with someone half your age [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #26671682 - 05/14/20 11:50 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

:ooo:

Edited by Whyterye (09/04/20 11:26 PM)

OfflineDomno
Magician
 User Gallery

Re: Getting physically involved with someone half your age [Re: Whyterye] * 1
    #26672146 - 05/15/20 08:06 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Have fun. Take precautions. Not sure if I would want someone like that permanently attached to my through offspring.

OfflineAtomHeart
MK Ultra Operative
Male

Re: Getting physically involved with someone half your age [Re: Domno] * 2
    #26673160 - 05/15/20 05:31 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I am almost 46 and am dating someone who just turned 22.  The only downside to it is how exhausted you're going to be.

--------------------
You once ripped a man's jaw off...I seent it!

Edited by AtomHeart (05/15/20 05:31 PM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Getting physically involved with someone half your age [Re: AtomHeart]
    #26676689 - 05/17/20 11:17 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

"really wants you" sounds lopsided.

Love is a two way street. Both must really want each other or there will be relationship trouble down the road.

The pain of such an age difference is that you will be old and die while they are still very much alive, generally.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineDomno
Magician
 User Gallery

Re: Getting physically involved with someone half your age [Re: Asante]
    #26676848 - 05/17/20 12:57 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I don't think a 20 year old wanting to get with a 40 year old is that crazy.  It's common in many cultures today.  I have never been a 20 year old girl, but a 40 year old dude with a home and salary probably has a similar attraction ability that a 18 year old with a car and a minimum wage job would have to a 16 year old highschool girl. Femminism and equality and all that aside, our culture still maintains the gender role mentality.  Interestingly, the more "normal" looking relationship with almost no age gap is much less legal in most states.

As far as the whole death thing, no one says you have to get married.  If you do, it may be wise to have some kids so she has someone to hang out with when you do kick off.  Death of a loved one is always a tragedy, and yet, everyone knows its coming.  I don't think anyone marries someone from a different generation thinking they they have an equal amount of life left.

Anonymous #2

Re: Getting physically involved with someone half your age [Re: Domno]
    #26679438 - 05/18/20 05:32 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah but, if a 20 year old girl dates a 40 year old man, Im worried that in 20 years when the woman is 40 and the man is now 60 the woman will leave the man because she will think 60 is too old for a 40 year old woman. 40 is alot older than 60. Physical wise.

Anonymous #3

Re: Getting physically involved with someone half your age [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26679712 - 05/18/20 07:46 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I (37) fell in love with a 20-year old. After a long time being in the closet, and much personal growth, the right circumstances led me to be in the right headspace to find first love.

It took me to 37 to find true love, sparks like never before. He was there at the club and we hit it off right away, and spent the weekend together. Maybe it was because I was on vacation? Said fuck it all? All I know is that I spent 30 years in the closet, didn't develop emotionally, and a 20-year-old was my equal at that place and time.

The second time I went to visit him, things were different. For one, I was sheltering in place a thousand miles from home, in an awkward Airbnb home. But how much did we really have in common? After the infatuation was gone, and we were in a home environment. Not going out like the first time, living with each other for a weekend. The vibe wasn't the same, and reality didn't live up to expectation.

This past Friday we broke it off on a good note :sun: We both found each other at the right place for where we were at, respectively. But long-term prospects just weren't there, and our last visit helped us each come to our own conclusions.

Of course I asked myself if there was something wrong with me, wanting to date someone 16 years my junior. But it felt so right on our first encounter. I have never found another human being where, in that moment things proceeded at the right place emotionally/physically/sexually/intellectually. The experience showed me there is hope for me. I was beginning to question my ability to love.

It just shows me that it's easy to fall in/out of love. And while I was at the right spot when we met, the long-term reality doesn't have us together. I'm so happy to have this experience, and see it as part of my own process of finding myself. :2cents:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Getting physically involved with someone half your age [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26691908 - 05/24/20 06:37 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Say you're 40 and a 20 year old really wants you. What do you do?

Fuck

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinedeniskov
Stranger

#26734624 - 06/10/20 02:45 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

half your age? oh yeah, had one of those in highschool

OfflineDarwin23
INFJ
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States Flag
    #26735029 - 06/10/20 06:02 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Sex, sure
Serious relationship, ehhh...

--------------------

Take a look at my journal

Anonymous #4

#26750314 - 06/16/20 11:34 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

i rly liked a guy that was like 3x older than me he was rly nice

Offlinedrliquidglitch
Stranger

Re: Getting physically involved with someone half your age [Re: Anonymous #4] * 1
    #26791683 - 06/29/20 09:22 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I suggest every young man slay at least one cougar in his lifetime.

Anonymous #2

Re: Getting physically involved with someone half your age [Re: drliquidglitch]
    #26792558 - 06/29/20 04:05 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Men love women 20 years younger but females don’t even like guys 5 years younger. Makes no sense to me but I’m a guy.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#26831845 - 07/19/20 03:01 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I ended up hooking up with a friend of my mom's. She was in her mid 40's and I was 25 at the time I beleive. I've known her a long time and her and my ma would get drunk and shit together and she'd always be hanging on me and stuff to the point where in the past i've gotten so annoyed i've told her to fuck off i'm busy lol.

We ended up moving to another state and her and her daughter came and stayed with us for a week or 2. One day everyone was out and it was just me and her there. She asked me if I wanted to take a shower with her. I just cut all the bullshit and asked "are you asking me to fuck? because i'm totally down for that."

Turns out she was and we ended up having some really fantastic sex over the course of a couple weeks. Mmm I miss fucking her I definitely think about her sometimes when i'm jerking off. She was a sexy lady as well nice tits and ass. Tall. Slender. Mmm... haha. sorry got distracted a second there.

There was never any illusion that we were going to like date or anything lol. I did in a way love her and her me and it made for some really good fucking. Been a while since i've thought about this giving me a bit of a chub :lol:

Eventually her daughter ended up walking in on us who was 10 at the time and had a meltdown lol. My mom ended up finding out. She was pissed but got over it pretty quick. One of my favorite lays was definitely worth.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Offlinedrliquidglitch
Stranger

Re: Getting physically involved with someone half your age [Re: Enjoywho]
    #26852287 - 07/29/20 04:48 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I've been involved with women twice my age in the past, let's just say there was a reason she was still single at 37 and taking a 19 year old home from the bar.

Anonymous #5

Re: Getting physically involved with someone half your age [Re: drliquidglitch]
    #26852303 - 07/29/20 04:55 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Right...but what was the reason?

Offlinedrliquidglitch
Stranger

Re: Getting physically involved with someone half your age [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #26859600 - 08/02/20 07:32 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Klonopin addiction, general insecurity and inability to hold down a relationship in the past. Overall pretty crazy but damn sexy

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #26866309 - 08/06/20 11:32 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Yeah but, if a 20 year old girl dates a 40 year old man, I'm worried that in 20 years when the woman is 40 and the man is now 60 the woman will leave the man because she will think 60 is too old for a 40 year old woman. 40 is a lot older than 60. Physical wise.

My mom met her now husband when she was 58, he was 28. They are still together almost 30 years later (83 and 53). He is younger than me. Life is strange and beautiful, enjoy it, fuck what everyone thinks but you 2.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Getting physically involved with someone half your age [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26866315 - 08/06/20 11:35 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Another thing, I wanted to fuck my 50's year old looking neighbor when I was 15. I have always been attracted to older men and women, it's not that unusual, but society makes it so. I've been with people in their 70's, it was hot and I loved it.:shrug: One day you'll all be old and wrinkly etc...what then? You gonna think no one likes old, fat, and wrinkly? Think again, lol!:grin:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,652 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.