Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

During rough times of government mandated quarantines has anyone participated in online sex?
    #26669204 - 05/13/20 07:00 PM (13 days, 21 hours ago)

I recently went to a strange website and started sending photos of my cock to profiles of people who said they were women.

I realise some of these may be men. I do not think I have crossed the boundaries into homosexuality yet of course. In my mind and heart I was flirting with women and sharing life stories trying to make a connection. They wanted photos of me naked so I sent them.

I feel a little dirty though. Usually before I cross the boundary of sexually explicit behavior I like to know a girl a little longer and know more about her and feel she cares about me before we start trading sexual behavior.

Yet I feel so lonely lately. Usually I fly around all over the place and go to restaurants and bars and outside festivals to meet people and meet people in airports etc.

All this has changed. My job has changed. My life has changed etc. Quarantining has very much effected my state of mind.

I do not want to continue to feel lonely but do you think its wrong to send photos of my penis in private messages online to strange women who act as though they are attracted to me? Who knows who these people are.

Am I abusing myself by helping possibly strange people get homosexual satisfaction by pretending they are women?

I don't want to be lonely but do not want to sell my soul either. I want to do things right. I think I am a kind deep soul with a big heart that thinks deep and intellectually and sometimes ingests psychedelics to open his mind. I am the best for myself. I want to be treated by a woman the way I would treat a woman.

I want to be worshipped as I would worship others.

Help me out shroomery! Thanks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: During rough times of government mandated quarantines has anyone participated in online sex? [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #26669245 - 05/13/20 07:25 PM (13 days, 21 hours ago)

You shouldn't be sending unsolicited pictures of your cock to anyone, men or women.

Anonymous #1

Re: During rough times of government mandated quarantines has anyone participated in online sex? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26669261 - 05/13/20 07:35 PM (13 days, 20 hours ago)

I think you made up the unsolicited part on your own.

I cannot see where I said unsolicited. Can you redo your reply with the unsolicited part removed and create a statement in reply to the idea that it was solicited?

Thank you

OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Re: During rough times of government mandated quarantines has anyone participated in online sex? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26672163 - 05/15/20 08:16 AM (12 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
You shouldn't be sending unsolicited pictures of your cock to anyone, men or women.

Thats the single most frowned on behavior on such sites.

A dick pic is very seldom appreciated

Anonymous #3

Re: During rough times of government mandated quarantines has anyone participated in online sex? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #26673219 - 05/15/20 05:57 PM (11 days, 22 hours ago)

I dont see anything wrong with it as long as the pictures are welcome. We are sexual beings. The people on the other end of the line probably feel some of the same feelings you do. It's ok to be wierd or different so long as you are not hurting anyone.

If it really bothers you, perhaps talk to someone to eather change your habits or make piece with them.

Anonymous #1

Re: During rough times of government mandated quarantines has anyone participated in online sex? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26673345 - 05/15/20 06:51 PM (11 days, 21 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
I dont see anything wrong with it as long as the pictures are welcome. We are sexual beings. The people on the other end of the line probably feel some of the same feelings you do. It's ok to be wierd or different so long as you are not hurting anyone.

If it really bothers you, perhaps talk to someone to eather change your habits or make piece with them.

It is like the wisdom of Tao right here. I will meditate on this. Honestly though I think what someone shares with someone online should be private. If others share it with others that is cowardly. I would not take a photo someone sent me of their tits and then share it with the whole internet.

These are very sentimental things of value sending someone photos of your cock. How can they redistribute the photos like that without your permission? What is the internet coming to when people act so cowardly? Who could imagine such behavior you know....

Online. Who? I expect more from people I private message on the other side of the internet. Some people are desperate and depraved and need to make you feel bad to make themselves feel better. You feel me?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous