Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Reopen theory [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #26670674 - 05/14/20 01:34 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

It was all just an innocent coincidence.  The many, many, many errors found against Bernie could have just as easily have gone the other way, right?  :smirk:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Reopen theory [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 5
    #26670706 - 05/14/20 02:03 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Of course bro. It’s not like trillions of dollars were at stake for the ruling class if Bernie did win. I’m sure our democratic process is up to snuff.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Reopen theory [Re: The Ecstatic] * 2
    #26670716 - 05/14/20 02:10 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

America has the best democracy money can buy.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Reopen theory [Re: Shenmue]
    #26670718 - 05/14/20 02:13 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
Your theory doesn't make any sense..

I'm just spitballing here. Let's say the number of COVID infected people skyrockets this summer or fall. Then they quarantine people again, right before the election (I forgot to mention that part of my theory). At that point, President pigshit says polling stations violate social distancing measures, therefore we have to postpone the election. People will say that, as Enlil stated, the right to vote is in the constitution. At that point, as It's Ecstatic said, "SCOTUS will strike down this law as unconstitutional." Or they'll find some way of doing it. They're extremely creative when it comes to evil. 

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Reopen theory [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26670722 - 05/14/20 02:16 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
The senate has no power to erase any part of the constitution.

In that case I’m sure SCOTUS will strikes down this law as unconstitutional.

I don't know what law you mean.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: Reopen theory [Re: Learyfan]
    #26670749 - 05/14/20 02:36 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Quote:

Shenmue said:
Your theory doesn't make any sense..

I'm just spitballing here. Let's say the number of COVID infected people skyrockets this summer or fall. Then they quarantine people again, right before the election (I forgot to mention that part of my theory). At that point, President pigshit says polling stations violate social distancing measures, therefore we have to postpone the election. People will say that, as Enlil stated, the right to vote is in the constitution. At that point, as It's Ecstatic said, "SCOTUS will strike down this law as unconstitutional." Or they'll find some way of doing it. They're extremely creative when it comes to evil. 

It's not going to postpone the election!!!  How would this virus prevent people from voting lol?!!! Everyone's been going to Walmart, grocery stores and gas stations but you think they're going to shut down the voting booths.  Come on man lol... This virus isn't nearly as bad as you think. The hospitals aren't even half way full right now.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: Reopen theory [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #26670782 - 05/14/20 02:52 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Your theory makes perfect sense. All this shit from 9/11 to Trump to Covid was all unimaginable.

If you can’t imagine the constitution being suspended at this point come next fall when the virus is raising total fucking hell then you need better googles.

America exists on faith in social norms and if y’all haven’t been paying attention they’ve been ripped to shreds.

If it hasn’t occurred to you that the next election could be cancelled and Trump could refuse to give up power you’re in some deep fucking denial.

I'm not saying it IS his plan but ruling it out is ridiculous. It’s entirely plausible.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Reopen theory [Re: Shenmue]
    #26670792 - 05/14/20 02:55 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
Quote:

Learyfan said:
Just a theory.  What if Trump wants to reopen, not just because it will spur the economy before the election, which he plans on running on, but mostly because he wants the outbreaks to get really bad again, forcing the election to either be postponed or canceled. 

Your thoughts.

Come on man :lol: ..Do you think money falls off of trees? The economy being shut down will kill far more people than the virus.

It's not that you're wrong about that, but that's not how people are thinking about it. The majority of the public wants to keep things closed until there is much more certainty than there is now.

People can focus on a cause of death that is defined, specific  and direct. Personally, I have a fear of riding motorcycles, guns and driving 100 mph. But I have engaged in a lot of behaviors that could kill me slowly.

Economic collapse will result in a lot of deaths with a lot of different causes over an extended period of time. People don't focus on that like they do on getting the virus and dying in the next few months.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: Reopen theory [Re: Shenmue] * 1
    #26670801 - 05/14/20 02:59 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Biden doesn't want universal healthcare, doesn't have a problem with our college and education system, he's against legal pot, wants to go after guns, has dementia, has never worked a real job in his life. He has no history with business and isnt going to rebuild the economy.  How can you possibly think hes a good choice? I seriously don't get it. On paper that's about as bad as it gets.

Before the virus the economy was doing great so there's no way I'm voting for Biden. It's so ridiculous to even consider Biden over trump. It seems like you're willing to watch the economy be destroyed just because you're sensitive to the way trump talks. I don't care how he offends people. The number one thing the president should do is build a strong economy and trump was doing that.

We have to rebuild the economy because of the virus. If our choices are Biden and trump then the logical choice should be trump.

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: Reopen theory [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #26670827 - 05/14/20 03:06 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Your theory makes perfect sense. All this shit from 9/11 to Trump to Covid was all unimaginable.

If you can’t imagine the constitution being suspended at this point come next fall when the virus is raising total fucking hell then you need better googles.

America exists on faith in social norms and if y’all haven’t been paying attention they’ve been ripped to shreds.

If it hasn’t occurred to you that the next election could be cancelled and Trump could refuse to give up power you’re in some deep fucking denial.

I'm not saying it IS his plan but ruling it out is ridiculous. It’s entirely plausible.

If the government was trying to take over don't you think they would want a puppet like joe Biden? He's the one that wants us unarmed and helpless. The government doesn't even like Donald Trump!!!

I'm going to be laughing this November. Biden is going to get destroyed and lose the election.  I can't wait to say I told you so..

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
    #26670990 - 05/14/20 04:24 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Dude. I wouldn’t vote for Biden with a gun to my head. I hate Trump more but it’s still very unlikely you hate Biden more than me. I hate both them and everything else about this piece of shit country. Fucking Biden would dig up his dead son and waltz his corpse around America for more power. Fuck all of it and all of them. Fucking HATE.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

#26670997 - 05/14/20 04:28 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I like Biden just because everyone hates him so much , I hope he wins , just so I can watch the snowmelt .

--------------------

Invisiblenatedawgnow
Rocky mountain hood rat
 User Gallery

Loc: ation
Re: Reopen theory [Re: Enlil] * 2
    #26671038 - 05/14/20 04:47 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
The senate has no power to erase any part of the constitution.

In that case I’m sure SCOTUS will strikes down this law as unconstitutional.

I don't know what law you mean.

Ok, then, as ecstatic asserted earlier, you must not be paying attention.

They added new provisions to the patriot act during its resigning that allows
them to collect your web browsing data, in it's entirety, without a warrant.

Pretty sure you know what the 4th amendment is

--------------------

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
    #26671040 - 05/14/20 04:47 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Dude. I wouldn’t vote for Biden with a gun to my head. I hate Trump more but it’s still very unlikely you hate Biden more than me. I hate both them and everything else about this piece of shit country. Fucking Biden would dig up his dead son and waltz his corpse around America for more power. Fuck all of it and all of them. Fucking HATE.

You can always move somewhere else. Is someone holding a gun up to your head preventing you from leaving? Have you even attempted to leave? I personally love the United states. I hate the government...

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Reopen theory [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26671072 - 05/14/20 05:08 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
I like Biden just because everyone hates him so much , I hope he wins , just so I can watch the snowmelt .

Sounds like the sentiment of 2016 Trump supporters. Not a dig; there is a level of truth to that..... that impetus will always be in politics.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (05/14/20 05:11 PM)

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Reopen theory [Re: SirTripAlot] * 2
    #26671162 - 05/14/20 06:02 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I also don’t like conservatism , or the Republican Party and the unique issues they stand for . I have more than one reason .

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

#26671177 - 05/14/20 06:10 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I personally love the United states. I hate the government.

The only reason we are united is because of the government though ......

--------------------

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Reopen theory [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #26671220 - 05/14/20 06:40 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Yes, one of many for all. Voting for Trump or Biden will be :facepalm:. They could be the two least desirable candidates in my lifetime.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Reopen theory [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #26671232 - 05/14/20 06:50 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Is it about one man though ? What about the parties and the ideas they stand for ?
  How is it an either or choice for you ?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Reopen theory [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26671249 - 05/14/20 07:06 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

They all stand for helping the rich.  I'm voting Green Party for President.

The Green Party won't win, of course, but I can't vote for current candidates.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder