Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Lamictal and Magic Mushrooms? Help.
    #26662930 - 05/10/20 08:25 PM (24 days, 11 hours ago)

So I’m 22 years old and have had Focal Seizures in the past since I was 11 and still am at risk if I don’t take my medicine. Haven’t had a seizure in over a year and I currently am on Lamictal which is also used for Bi-Polar disorder. I plan on taking just a gram of shrooms, maybe .5 more for the first time with my friends this weekend and I trust being around them. I’ve done some research on both of those two combined but have only seem mixed reactions and it been a 50/50 risk of having a seizure. Any thoughts?

Also, when I go into a seizure I get a weird sensation in my left eye only that looks like flashes just going off repeatedly with no control and it’s the scariest and most painful thing I have to deal with. Very had to explain in detail but that’s the best I can describe it. Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: Lamictal and Magic Mushrooms? Help. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26662934 - 05/10/20 08:28 PM (24 days, 11 hours ago)

Gotta be careful, rarely can cause serotonin syndrome.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous