Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePiggyPig
Stranger

Voltage methods for mushroom fruiting
    #26662327 - 05/10/20 12:33 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

So the last thread got locked due to my unwillingness to post a picture of a homemade high voltage device. I hold a professional licence (p.eng.) which would not allow me to do so in good conscience. It would be like a chemical engineer giving a recipe for an unstable explosive device made with household items. Any other engineers out there will understand. I will do my best to post my results for those that are interested. If it gets taken down, thats fine I guess. I personaly am not a fan of censoring others nor preventing people of learning from experiments undertaken by others but that's just my oppinion. I thought that was kind of the whole point of this site. Guess I was wrong. What happens if an engineer and a botanist get together and try to grow some mushies like never before? For some reason the mods don't want you guys to find out. Not my site, not my rules but I still think its a shame. Ive lurked these forums for years and joined because I wanted to contribute and maybe help those that helped me so much. I may just go back to lurking if this is how it's going to be. I would like to take this opportunity to thank those who helped me so much over the years without even knowing it. It may be my only chance to do so. Happy growing everyone, peace love and happiness to all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Voltage methods for mushroom fruiting [Re: PiggyPig]
    #26662388 - 05/10/20 12:33 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Shroomery doesn't need people saying they have s girlfriend that goes to a different highschool. Make a thread when you have something compelling to share.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If you're going to pull everyone's leg about this at the very very least post pictures.

This website already deals with the dangerous. We have people overdosing on drugs, your contraption isn't too special to post bro.

We absolutely all would love to find out. But for real find out. Not this same old song and dance of claims with no support.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds