Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed * 2
    #26661302 - 05/10/20 12:33 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Its now clear the whole Russia hacking was a hoax.  None of the peoe that said they had evidence did.  Made a laughing stock of the Democratic party.  Tucker is accuratw, he should resign.  Schiff is complete human garbage and a traitor. 

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagicman69
All About the Benjamins
Male User Gallery

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: meltdowner]
    #26661316 - 05/10/20 12:39 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

It's been clear for some time that it was Politically motivated and not a legit concern.

Once they tried to blame the election on twitter trolls it became clear. After they found a lot of those trolls were actually created by the same company hired to catch them, it became blatantly obvious.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Magicman69]
    #26661318 - 05/10/20 12:40 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Magicman69 said:
It's been clear for some time that it was Politically motivated and not a legit concern.

Once they tried to blame the election on twitter trolls it became clear. After they found a lot of those trolls were actually created by the same company hired to catch them, it became blatantly obvious.

I knew back in 2017 it was all a lie when they said the russians hacked their server.  Sad so many on this board fell for it.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: meltdowner] * 3
    #26661325 - 05/10/20 12:44 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Except they did hack the server. The mueller report details exactly how it was done, and the responsible individuals were indicted.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: meltdowner] * 1
    #26661422 - 05/10/20 01:32 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Asking Schiff to resign is nothing.  He should see some jail time for this.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
    #26661494 - 05/10/20 02:39 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

And yet the bipartisan intelligence committee of the Republican majority Senate recently reported their conclusion that Russian interference did help elect Donald Trump.

Somebody is going to have to explain to me how these different versions of the truth fit together. Maybe the Republican majority Senate is announcing fake news IDK.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26661911 - 05/10/20 09:06 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

For what crime?

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: koods] * 2
    #26661942 - 05/10/20 09:23 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

"Detailed" if saying "russians hacked the server" are details to you.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Brian Jones] * 2
    #26661944 - 05/10/20 09:25 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
And yet the bipartisan intelligence committee of the Republican majority Senate recently reported their conclusion that Russian interference did help elect Donald Trump.

Somebody is going to have to explain to me how these different versions of the truth fit together. Maybe the Republican majority Senate is announcing fake news IDK.

What does this have to do with the entire thing being a hoax?  Both republicans and democrats are corrupt.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Enlil]
    #26661949 - 05/10/20 09:26 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

For what crime?

Did you miss the part where he tried a cout?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26661954 - 05/10/20 09:27 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

A cout?  WTF are you talking about?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #26662036 - 05/10/20 10:10 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:

What methodology did they use to come up with that conclusion?

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26662263 - 05/10/20 12:09 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

For what crime?

For people who whine about political persecutions, trump supporters do spend an inordinate amount time fantasizing about putting democrats in prison.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26662268 - 05/10/20 12:11 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:

Did you read it? They traced financial transactions buying web domains and other expenditures back to the hackers

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: koods]
    #26662275 - 05/10/20 12:13 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

meltdowner said:

Did you read it? They traced financial transactions buying web domains and other expenditures back to the hackers

I did read it and that is not in there.  Youre blatantly lying now.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26662279 - 05/10/20 12:15 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

It's crystal clear you didn't read it.  Yet another lie.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26662282 - 05/10/20 12:15 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: koods] * 1
    #26662347 - 05/10/20 12:41 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Here ya go

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

I just read that and that is not the Mueller report. That is something else. The Mueller report does not define any of the stuff listed in the document you link. This is not the Mueller report. 

What are you linked is essentially an accusation against some individuals. There has been no court case to determine if this is true or false.

I read the document that you linked. I am a computer programmer and I have been for over 20 years what they are attempting to say in this document is that malware was able to be installed on certain user computers who had access to the DNC email server and that malware I was able to give them username and passwords.  This is unlikely to be a reality.

It is easy to scapegoat a user's stupidity when it comes to quote hacking quote. Because essentially that's what this says. The document that you linked essentially says that certain users who had email account on the DNC server had gotten malware installed on their machines which then gave another person their username and password.

This alone is highly possible but what's not possible is that username and password giving a another person access to all of the email accounts on that server. The date of that was obtained and leaked to the internet from the DNC server was the entire database of that email server. When I have an email account on a server I don't get access to everybody else's email. The document that you linked is not addressed this and this is a massive flaw in the logic of the hacking hoax.

The document continues on to say that these people search through their email for keywords and Illuminati was one of them. Do you really think some Russian hackers who work for Russia or going to spend their time searching on a live database for key words such as that?

If the purpose of a hacker goal is to gather the data and then leak it to the internet in order to I don't know mess with an election. Why would they sit around and search and leave bread crumbs for somebody else to find? They wouldn't do any of this.

Lastly anybody can install quote malware quote on somebody's machine and get information from that user account.  This is not hacking per se but I guess that doesn't really mean anything in this scenario the point of the documents trying to imply that these guys or some guys got information illegally from a user's email account. However like I said before a few email accounts does not equal the entire email server and therefore this is a bogus story and bogus accusations.

I don't know how much you guys know about computers or the back end but I happen to know quite a bit and while you don't think very highly of me because of my opinions on certain topics it still doesn't change the fact that I could write you a program before this day is over together keystrokes on your computer without you knowing it's a current and then send them to somewhere on the internet.

This is why I said in other post that back in 2017 as soon as the DNC try to say that Russia was the reason they lost the election because of a hacking that occurred on a private DNC email server I knew they were full of shit. And I know today now four years later after what we have uncovered about the various processes and steps of this entire debacle is that it is a lie.

If you go back to 2017 where America had just got a president that had never served in political office before and defeated the favorite Hillary Clinton and an upset that is seemingly impossible to the fake news media. If you were a voter of the DNC at that time you must be thinking how could we have lost how could we be in the situation how did Donald Trump beat us he had no chance. The dnc's response to all of this in order to keep those voters was to say to those people you didn't really lose we didn't really lose we were cheated out of our Victory because of Russia and you have nothing to fear your choices and your votes should still go to the DNC because we were cheated.

That's how this Russian hoax came to be and it is a misleading story simply to keep voters. That is it. There was no hacking and while the emails that were released to the public from the dnc's private email server probably swayed a few voters it was only a big story in order to keep people voting along party lines.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Enlil]
    #26662564 - 05/10/20 02:25 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

For what crime?

For staging the Russia-Gate hoax.

If you watched the video in the OP, you'd see the transcripts from the House Intelligence Committee testimony, chaired by Adam Schiff, revealed the following about Trump-Russia election collusion:

Jim Clapper (Obama's Director of National Intelligence) - "I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign of someone in it was plotting or conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election."
Samantha Power (former UN ambassador) - "I am not in possession of anything - I am not in possession and didn't read or absorb information that came from out of the intellegence community."
Susan Rice (National Security Advisor) - "I don't recall intelligence that I would consider evidence."
Loretta Lynch (former Attorney General) - "I do not recall that (evidence of Russian collusion) being briefed up to me."
Evelyn Farkas (former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia, Ukraine, Eurasia) - "I didn't know anything (about Russiam collusion)"

Also, he said the DNC never let Federal investigators inspect their email servers in spite of claiming they were hacked by Russia.  So Adam Schiff interviewed Crowdstrike CEO (whose company did investigate a DNC email server image) and was told "As it relates to the DNC, we have indicators that data was exfiltrated.  We did not have concrete evidence." and said that evidence the Russians were involved at all was only "circumstantial" .

Schiff went on television for years saying he had clear evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, but was obviously lying.

If lying to stage the Russia-Gate hoax isn't a crime, then I take back my statement.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26662568 - 05/10/20 02:27 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

What crime, specifically, is that?  There is no crime called, "staging a hoax."  I don't really see any evidence he even staged one, TBH

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom