Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed * 2
    #26661302 - 05/10/20 12:33 AM (22 days, 3 hours ago)

Its now clear the whole Russia hacking was a hoax.  None of the peoe that said they had evidence did.  Made a laughing stock of the Democratic party.  Tucker is accuratw, he should resign.  Schiff is complete human garbage and a traitor. 

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMagicman69
All About the Benjamins
Male

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: meltdowner]
    #26661316 - 05/10/20 12:39 AM (22 days, 2 hours ago)

It's been clear for some time that it was Politically motivated and not a legit concern.

Once they tried to blame the election on twitter trolls it became clear. After they found a lot of those trolls were actually created by the same company hired to catch them, it became blatantly obvious.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Magicman69]
    #26661318 - 05/10/20 12:40 AM (22 days, 2 hours ago)

Quote:

Magicman69 said:
It's been clear for some time that it was Politically motivated and not a legit concern.

Once they tried to blame the election on twitter trolls it became clear. After they found a lot of those trolls were actually created by the same company hired to catch them, it became blatantly obvious.

I knew back in 2017 it was all a lie when they said the russians hacked their server.  Sad so many on this board fell for it.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: meltdowner] * 3
    #26661325 - 05/10/20 12:44 AM (22 days, 2 hours ago)

Except they did hack the server. The mueller report details exactly how it was done, and the responsible individuals were indicted.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: meltdowner] * 1
    #26661422 - 05/10/20 01:32 AM (22 days, 2 hours ago)

Asking Schiff to resign is nothing.  He should see some jail time for this.

--------------------
I am stupid for thinking feldman114 was wrong about the New York Times being a mainstream (non-establishment) paper.  I now clearly see that it is.

Note - This signature ended up as a badge of honor since the New York Times turned out to be  far more corrupt than either of us thought.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
    #26661494 - 05/10/20 02:39 AM (22 days, 59 minutes ago)

And yet the bipartisan intelligence committee of the Republican majority Senate recently reported their conclusion that Russian interference did help elect Donald Trump.

Somebody is going to have to explain to me how these different versions of the truth fit together. Maybe the Republican majority Senate is announcing fake news IDK.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

Mindfulness creates a space between stimulus and response

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26661911 - 05/10/20 09:06 AM (21 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

For what crime?

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: koods] * 2
    #26661942 - 05/10/20 09:23 AM (21 days, 18 hours ago)

"Detailed" if saying "russians hacked the server" are details to you.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Brian Jones] * 2
    #26661944 - 05/10/20 09:25 AM (21 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
And yet the bipartisan intelligence committee of the Republican majority Senate recently reported their conclusion that Russian interference did help elect Donald Trump.

Somebody is going to have to explain to me how these different versions of the truth fit together. Maybe the Republican majority Senate is announcing fake news IDK.

What does this have to do with the entire thing being a hoax?  Both republicans and democrats are corrupt.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Enlil]
    #26661949 - 05/10/20 09:26 AM (21 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

For what crime?

Did you miss the part where he tried a cout?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26661954 - 05/10/20 09:27 AM (21 days, 18 hours ago)

A cout?  WTF are you talking about?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #26662036 - 05/10/20 10:10 AM (21 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:

What methodology did they use to come up with that conclusion?

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26662263 - 05/10/20 12:09 PM (21 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

For what crime?

For people who whine about political persecutions, trump supporters do spend an inordinate amount time fantasizing about putting democrats in prison.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26662268 - 05/10/20 12:11 PM (21 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:

Did you read it? They traced financial transactions buying web domains and other expenditures back to the hackers

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: koods]
    #26662275 - 05/10/20 12:13 PM (21 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

meltdowner said:

Did you read it? They traced financial transactions buying web domains and other expenditures back to the hackers

I did read it and that is not in there.  Youre blatantly lying now.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26662279 - 05/10/20 12:15 PM (21 days, 15 hours ago)

It's crystal clear you didn't read it.  Yet another lie.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26662282 - 05/10/20 12:15 PM (21 days, 15 hours ago)

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: koods] * 1
    #26662347 - 05/10/20 12:41 PM (21 days, 14 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Here ya go

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

I just read that and that is not the Mueller report. That is something else. The Mueller report does not define any of the stuff listed in the document you link. This is not the Mueller report. 

What are you linked is essentially an accusation against some individuals. There has been no court case to determine if this is true or false.

I read the document that you linked. I am a computer programmer and I have been for over 20 years what they are attempting to say in this document is that malware was able to be installed on certain user computers who had access to the DNC email server and that malware I was able to give them username and passwords.  This is unlikely to be a reality.

It is easy to scapegoat a user's stupidity when it comes to quote hacking quote. Because essentially that's what this says. The document that you linked essentially says that certain users who had email account on the DNC server had gotten malware installed on their machines which then gave another person their username and password.

This alone is highly possible but what's not possible is that username and password giving a another person access to all of the email accounts on that server. The date of that was obtained and leaked to the internet from the DNC server was the entire database of that email server. When I have an email account on a server I don't get access to everybody else's email. The document that you linked is not addressed this and this is a massive flaw in the logic of the hacking hoax.

The document continues on to say that these people search through their email for keywords and Illuminati was one of them. Do you really think some Russian hackers who work for Russia or going to spend their time searching on a live database for key words such as that?

If the purpose of a hacker goal is to gather the data and then leak it to the internet in order to I don't know mess with an election. Why would they sit around and search and leave bread crumbs for somebody else to find? They wouldn't do any of this.

Lastly anybody can install quote malware quote on somebody's machine and get information from that user account.  This is not hacking per se but I guess that doesn't really mean anything in this scenario the point of the documents trying to imply that these guys or some guys got information illegally from a user's email account. However like I said before a few email accounts does not equal the entire email server and therefore this is a bogus story and bogus accusations.

I don't know how much you guys know about computers or the back end but I happen to know quite a bit and while you don't think very highly of me because of my opinions on certain topics it still doesn't change the fact that I could write you a program before this day is over together keystrokes on your computer without you knowing it's a current and then send them to somewhere on the internet.

This is why I said in other post that back in 2017 as soon as the DNC try to say that Russia was the reason they lost the election because of a hacking that occurred on a private DNC email server I knew they were full of shit. And I know today now four years later after what we have uncovered about the various processes and steps of this entire debacle is that it is a lie.

If you go back to 2017 where America had just got a president that had never served in political office before and defeated the favorite Hillary Clinton and an upset that is seemingly impossible to the fake news media. If you were a voter of the DNC at that time you must be thinking how could we have lost how could we be in the situation how did Donald Trump beat us he had no chance. The dnc's response to all of this in order to keep those voters was to say to those people you didn't really lose we didn't really lose we were cheated out of our Victory because of Russia and you have nothing to fear your choices and your votes should still go to the DNC because we were cheated.

That's how this Russian hoax came to be and it is a misleading story simply to keep voters. That is it. There was no hacking and while the emails that were released to the public from the dnc's private email server probably swayed a few voters it was only a big story in order to keep people voting along party lines.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26662564 - 05/10/20 02:25 PM (21 days, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

For what crime?

For staging the Russia-Gate hoax.

If you watched the video in the OP, you'd see the transcripts from the House Intelligence Committee testimony, chaired by Adam Schiff, revealed the following about Trump-Russia election collusion:

Jim Clapper (Obama's Director of National Intelligence) - "I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign of someone in it was plotting or conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election."
Samantha Power (former UN ambassador) - "I am not in possession of anything - I am not in possession and didn't read or absorb information that came from out of the intellegence community."
Susan Rice (National Security Advisor) - "I don't recall intelligence that I would consider evidence."
Loretta Lynch (former Attorney General) - "I do not recall that (evidence of Russian collusion) being briefed up to me."
Evelyn Farkas (former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia, Ukraine, Eurasia) - "I didn't know anything (about Russiam collusion)"

Also, he said the DNC never let Federal investigators inspect their email servers in spite of claiming they were hacked by Russia.  So Adam Schiff interviewed Crowdstrike CEO (whose company did investigate a DNC email server image) and was told "As it relates to the DNC, we have indicators that data was exfiltrated.  We did not have concrete evidence." and said that evidence the Russians were involved at all was only "circumstantial" .

Schiff went on television for years saying he had clear evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, but was obviously lying.

If lying to stage the Russia-Gate hoax isn't a crime, then I take back my statement.

--------------------
I am stupid for thinking feldman114 was wrong about the New York Times being a mainstream (non-establishment) paper.  I now clearly see that it is.

Note - This signature ended up as a badge of honor since the New York Times turned out to be  far more corrupt than either of us thought.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26662568 - 05/10/20 02:27 PM (21 days, 13 hours ago)

What crime, specifically, is that?  There is no crime called, "staging a hoax."  I don't really see any evidence he even staged one, TBH

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#26663629 - 05/10/20 11:57 PM (21 days, 3 hours ago)

For those that have no clue what a coup is.

A coup d'état /ˌkuː deɪˈtɑː/ listen (help·info) (French: [ku deta], literally "blow of state"; plural: coups d'état, pronounced like the singular form, also known simply as a violent coup /ˈkuː/, ousting, overthrow or putsch) is the forcible removal of an existing government from power through violent means. Whereas a coup does not specify the means taken by the revolting party to overthrow the state, a coup d'état is a revolt performed through violence. Typically, it is an illegal, unconstitutional seizure of power by a political faction, the military, or a dictator.[1] Many scholars consider a coup d'état successful when the usurpers seize and hold power for at least seven days.

Being dramatic much With whole coup thing?

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: qman]
    #26663946 - 05/11/20 07:18 AM (20 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:

Methodology? They're not social scientists. They're members of congress.

I would be asking what's their motivation? My theory is that Trump's party is turning on him.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #26664047 - 05/11/20 08:16 AM (20 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:

I would be asking what's their motivation? My theory is that Trump's party is turning on him.

Oh, I thought maybe they had some form of evidence that would back up the serious claim. It's just another case of pulling stuff out of their ass when it comes to Russia election "interference".

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #26664095 - 05/11/20 08:52 AM (20 days, 18 hours ago)

There is clear evidence that the election was interfered by the Obama administration. :smug:

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: starfire_xes]
    #26664123 - 05/11/20 09:23 AM (20 days, 18 hours ago)

Source or make believe ?

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26664137 - 05/11/20 09:35 AM (20 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Source or make believe ?

Google #obamagate. There are many sources to back that up.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#26664180 - 05/11/20 10:14 AM (20 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:

Oh, I thought maybe they had some form of evidence that would back up the serious claim. It's just another case of pulling stuff out of their ass when it comes to Russia election "interference".

What methodology does Trump use when he's making decisions such as issuing executive orders?

I have always made my position clear. I am for anything that is against Trump. We are well beyond the point in history when the truth counted in politics. The Democrats could not destroy Trump. The little virus will. You always have to look for the silver lining.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26664233 - 05/11/20 10:47 AM (20 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:

What methodology does Trump use when he's making decisions such as issuing executive orders?

I have always made my position clear. I am for anything that is against Trump. We are well beyond the point in history when the truth counted in politics. The Democrats could not destroy Trump. The little virus will. You always have to look for the silver lining.

"I am for anything that is against Trump"

Thank you for being intellectually honest to admit you're intellectually dishonest when it comes to issues involving Trump.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26664338 - 05/11/20 11:50 AM (20 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Source or make believe ?

Google #obamagate. There are many sources to back that up.

Obama wasn’t even president when all this Flynn shit went down.

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26664366 - 05/11/20 12:04 PM (20 days, 15 hours ago)

They just want to blame everything on the black guy ,  they seem to feel entitled or privileged  to do so .

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26664566 - 05/11/20 01:44 PM (20 days, 13 hours ago)

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26664776 - 05/11/20 03:27 PM (20 days, 12 hours ago)

Obama wasn’t even president when all this Flynn shit went down.

Obama wasn’t president when the FBI interviewed Flynn. Obama wasn’t president when Mueller was appointed. Obama wasn’t president when Flynn was arrested. Every single indictment and prosecution for Russia Russia Russia happened while Trump was in office. Blaming Obama IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS

--------------------

Edited by koods (05/11/20 03:32 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26664800 - 05/11/20 03:37 PM (20 days, 12 hours ago)

Russia-Gate began under the Obama administration.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26664808 - 05/11/20 03:41 PM (20 days, 11 hours ago)

It began when Russia hacked the DNC.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26665011 - 05/11/20 05:24 PM (20 days, 10 hours ago)

Its not about flynn.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26665012 - 05/11/20 05:25 PM (20 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:

This didnt happen.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665077 - 05/11/20 06:09 PM (20 days, 9 hours ago)

How do you know it didn't happen?  There's currently a criminal case pending about it.  Do you think you know more than the grand jury?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665085 - 05/11/20 06:13 PM (20 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:

Russia's been spying on the US since well before that.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665118 - 05/11/20 06:34 PM (20 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Do you think you know more than the grand jury?

Didn't a grand jury determine there was probably cause for finding links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump?  WHOOPSIE!!!

For those not familiar with a grand jury: no judge is present; the proceedings are led by a prosecutor; and the defendant has no right to present his case.  I imagine it's pretty easy to fool a grand jury if you bring in high level congressional staff.

A grand jury doesn't prove anything.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665124 - 05/11/20 06:37 PM (20 days, 9 hours ago)

Not that I know of.  Do you have an indictment that says anything like that?  I certainly haven't seen any indication that a Grand Jury issued any indictment for collusion.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665136 - 05/11/20 06:42 PM (20 days, 8 hours ago)

Didn't a grand jury decide Mueller could conduct a criminal investigation?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665172 - 05/11/20 07:05 PM (20 days, 8 hours ago)

No. A grand jury doesn't decide things like that.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26665177 - 05/11/20 07:08 PM (20 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:

So what? It’s still a crime.

Are you suggesting crimes shouldn’t be investigated?

--------------------

Edited by koods (05/11/20 07:11 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665178 - 05/11/20 07:08 PM (20 days, 8 hours ago)

What was the purpose of the grand jury?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665182 - 05/11/20 07:10 PM (20 days, 8 hours ago)

Which grand jury?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26665186 - 05/11/20 07:11 PM (20 days, 8 hours ago)

To consider evidence and testimony to determine if a crime occurred

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665193 - 05/11/20 07:13 PM (20 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Russia-Gate began under the Obama administration.

No, I'm suggesting Russia-Gate didn't start when Russia started spying on us.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665200 - 05/11/20 07:15 PM (20 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Which grand jury?

The one that Mueller requested.  Why did Mueller request a grand jury?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665203 - 05/11/20 07:17 PM (20 days, 8 hours ago)

One grand jury indicted Russian agents for the hacking. Another indicted Russians for election interference.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665206 - 05/11/20 07:19 PM (20 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
What was the purpose of the grand jury?

To consider evidence and testimony to determine if a crime occurred

I don't think a grand jury decides if a crime occurred, especially considering the proceedings are led by a prosecutor and the defendant has no right to present.  Enlil, do you agree with koods?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665215 - 05/11/20 07:23 PM (20 days, 8 hours ago)

That's what a grand jury does, yes.  They determine if probable cause exists to charge people for a crime.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26665231 - 05/11/20 07:27 PM (20 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:

No, I'm suggesting Russia-Gate didn't start when Russia started spying on us.

Ok. Nobody said it did. It started with a not ambiguously criminal act: the hacking of the DNC.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665237 - 05/11/20 07:29 PM (20 days, 8 hours ago)

Determining probable cause of a crime is a lot different than determining "if a crime occurred", as koods specifically said, especially considering the grand jury proceedings are led by a prosecutor and the defendant has no right to present.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665239 - 05/11/20 07:30 PM (20 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
It started with a not ambiguously criminal act: the hacking of the DNC.

Why did the US suddenly care about being spied on more than we did before?

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26665255 - 05/11/20 07:34 PM (20 days, 8 hours ago)

Well I think we have always cared about espionage, but this was a particularly egregious and targeted criminal act. I wasn’t simply spying.

Do you have a point?

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26665268 - 05/11/20 07:37 PM (20 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Determining probable cause of a crime is a lot different than determining "if a crime occurred", as koods specifically said, especially considering the grand jury proceedings are led by a prosecutor and the defendant has no right to present.

It’s not a trial. It’s an investigation. The defendant may not even know he’s being investigated, which is one of the reasons why grand juries are secret.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665270 - 05/11/20 07:38 PM (20 days, 8 hours ago)

If you think hacking the DNC is more serious than spying on our nuclear technology or other Federal Government top secret programs, you've got a serious case of TDS.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26665272 - 05/11/20 07:38 PM (20 days, 7 hours ago)

As far as I know, all federal indictments must be issued by a grand jury.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26665274 - 05/11/20 07:39 PM (20 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
If you think hacking the DNC is more serious than spying on our nuclear technology or other secrets, you've got a serious case of TDS.

Do you have a point?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665279 - 05/11/20 07:41 PM (20 days, 7 hours ago)

An Enlil noted, an indictment determines "if probable cause exists", not "if a crime occurred".

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665287 - 05/11/20 07:44 PM (20 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Not really. It's a determination. The standard is lower than to convict,  but it's still making a determination.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665289 - 05/11/20 07:44 PM (20 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Do you have a point?

Yes.  My point is the same as before - that "Russia-Gate began under the Obama administration".

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665291 - 05/11/20 07:45 PM (20 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
It's a determination. The standard is lower than to convict,  but it's still making a determination.

It's a LOT lower.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665293 - 05/11/20 07:46 PM (20 days, 7 hours ago)

Well yeah... that's the level needed to bring charges.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26665295 - 05/11/20 07:47 PM (20 days, 7 hours ago)

Ok. A crime occurred. A grand jury was impanelled and charges were filed. What exactly is your problem with this?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665298 - 05/11/20 07:50 PM (20 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Ok. A crime occurred.

Source?  Or make believe?

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26665311 - 05/11/20 07:55 PM (20 days, 7 hours ago)

Ok this conversation is useless if you’re going to deny that hacking private email accounts is a crime

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665321 - 05/11/20 08:01 PM (20 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Ok. A crime occurred. A grand jury was impanelled and charges were filed. What exactly is your problem with this?

Quote:

koods said:
Ok this conversation is useless if you’re going to deny that hacking private email accounts is a crime

So you're arguing that a grand jury is good enough to prove a crime that you want to believe, but it's not good enough for a crime that you don't want to believe, which requires being found guilty in court.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26665332 - 05/11/20 08:04 PM (20 days, 7 hours ago)

How is this not trolling? Falcon is not debating In good faith.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665333 - 05/11/20 08:05 PM (20 days, 7 hours ago)

That case is still pending... we won't know who did what until it's resolved.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665339 - 05/11/20 08:07 PM (20 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
That case is still pending... we won't know who did what until it's resolved.

So you're saying koods is wrong.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665344 - 05/11/20 08:10 PM (20 days, 7 hours ago)

No. He has his opinion. He may be right.  He may be wrong. Only time will tell.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665349 - 05/11/20 08:12 PM (20 days, 7 hours ago)

Fair enough.  He should have said that was his opinion, and not stated it as a fact.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665354 - 05/11/20 08:14 PM (20 days, 7 hours ago)

Well, no one here has any inside information. You should be able to process a post and make certain assumptions without that being explicitly stated.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#26665528 - 05/11/20 10:08 PM (20 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Do you have a point?

Yes.  My point is the same as before - that "Russia-Gate began under the Obama administration".

In your deluded narrative

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #26665615 - 05/11/20 11:09 PM (20 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Do you have a point?

In your deluded narrative

So you don't think Russia-Gate started in the summer of 2016?  You think they waited until after Trump took office?

--------------------

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#26665646 - 05/12/20 12:01 AM (20 days, 3 hours ago)

I don't think Russia gate happened the way you think it did or even happened at all. It's easier to call it a conspiracy then look aat what happened that's negative to trumps circle and specifically the hackings.

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever

Edited by Seriously_trippin (05/12/20 12:03 AM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 1
    #26665685 - 05/12/20 01:26 AM (20 days, 2 hours ago)

In July of 2016 (WAY before Trump was elected president and before you contributed much to the political forum), I already noted a lack of evidence that Russia was behind the DNC hack.

Pretty much everyone was telling me how stupid I was for not believing the official story and wanting evidence (shoutout to wooof for being the only one who originally backed me up).  "Just wait until Sessions finishes his investigation", everyone told me, "and the official story will be proven correct" (I'm paraphrasing).

I suspected they wouldn't find anything, because every little detail they found was leaked to the press, and none of it was evidence of election interference between the Russian Government and the Trump team.

Sessions didn't find anything, and then Mueller took over.  After a massive and lengthy investigation, Mueller conceded that his team couldn't find sufficient evidence that the campaign "coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities".  In fact, the Mueller report didn't contain any new evidence that hadn't already been leaked to the press.

Now that I've patted myself on the back, what don't you think happened the way I think it did?

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26665728 - 05/12/20 03:25 AM (20 days, 13 minutes ago)

Why are you patting yourself on the back when you were wrong?

You live in an alternate reality dude

--------------------

Edited by koods (05/12/20 03:27 AM)

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: qman] * 1
    #26665870 - 05/12/20 06:48 AM (19 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:

"I am for anything that is against Trump"

Thank you for being intellectually honest to admit you're intellectually dishonest when it comes to issues involving Trump.

Since we already know that I believe the political world is post-truth, the term intellectual honesty is childish to me, like Santa Claus being real. 

In the 80's and 90's I spent 7 years working with people who were professional intellectuals and I didn't see a great deal of honesty there either.

--------------------

Invisiblepanne cyanne
albino queen
Female

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26665943 - 05/12/20 07:46 AM (19 days, 19 hours ago)

im gonna cut thru the fog with this one question.
is there anyone here who would buy a used car off of schiff?
:taxi:

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665971 - 05/12/20 08:03 AM (19 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Why are you patting yourself on the back when you were wrong?

I was wrong about what, oh great king of make believe?

--------------------

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (05/12/20 08:24 AM)

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26665975 - 05/12/20 08:05 AM (19 days, 19 hours ago)

Calling people the "king of make believe" is a personal attack.  Keep your rhetoric focused on his argument and not on him personally.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineThe Blind AssS
Male User Gallery

#26665997 - 05/12/20 08:15 AM (19 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Calling people the "king of make believe" is a personal attack.  Keep your rhetoric focused on his argument and not on him personally.

I understand what your saying, but Falcon just realized he’s been a figment of Koodz’ imagination his whole life, and now he’s rebelling.
Give the *man* a break. 

It all makes sense now.  Alter ego.

--------------------
See beyond all words and phrases.  If the messenger is attached to the ego, then all the information gets dark and confusing.  Return to the view which is prior to our ego filter.  If you want to know about the past, look at the present outcome. If you want to know the future, look at how you are right now.  Our source of awareness is prior to picking and choosing.  Our body already knows how to give birth to true wisdom.     

Drink up the whole universe...

- Shodo Harada Roshi

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666017 - 05/12/20 08:27 AM (19 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:

Do you how many times I've asked koods "source, or make believe" only to get no answer?  He's clearly king.

But fine, I edited my post.

Hey koods - what was I wrong about (and please don't make me ask "source, or make believe")?

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: panne cyanne]
    #26666068 - 05/12/20 08:58 AM (19 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

panne cyanne said:
im gonna cut thru the fog with this one question.
is there anyone here who would buy a used car off of schiff?
:taxi:

I would. I'd buy a Toyota Corona from Shifty Schiff.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26666244 - 05/12/20 10:33 AM (19 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

Do you how many times I've asked koods "source, or make believe" only to get no answer?  He's clearly king.

But fine, I edited my post.

Hey koods - what was I wrong about (and please don't make me ask "source, or make believe")?

Quote:

In July of 2016 (WAY before Trump was elected president and before you contributed much to the political forum), I already noted a lack of evidence that Russia was behind the DNC hack.

Wrong

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
    #26666275 - 05/12/20 10:56 AM (19 days, 16 hours ago)

Can’t say for sure on the timeframe but fal was one of the first regular posters in this sub to question the Russiagate narrative that did emerge before the election even happened.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666330 - 05/12/20 11:24 AM (19 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Wrong

I think you missed my link.  I just added it back to the quote where you said I was wrong above.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26666350 - 05/12/20 11:35 AM (19 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Can’t say for sure on the timeframe but fal was one of the first regular posters in this sub to question the Russiagate narrative that did emerge before the election even happened.

Thanks buddy.  :thumbup:  The timeframe was in the link I gave koods.

There was a DNC scandal.  Hillary successfully deflected it with Russia-Gate, as noted in the link.  Then there was a corruption scandal in Ukraine.  The Democrats successfully deflected it with impeachment.

As we now know (and as I predicted), neither the Russia investigation nor the impeachment resulted in a conviction related to the original charges.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26666447 - 05/12/20 12:24 PM (19 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Wrong

I think you missed my link.  I just added it back to the quote where you said I was wrong above.

And you were wrong. There has always been plenty of evidence. The hackers have been charged and are fugitives from justice hiding in Russia.

--------------------

Edited by koods (05/12/20 12:26 PM)

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: koods] * 2
    #26666491 - 05/12/20 12:52 PM (19 days, 14 hours ago)

Edward Snowden is facing sedition charges and is also hiding in Russia, doesn’t mean the charges are valid.

Are you so naive to believe that the justice system is apolitical?

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26666492 - 05/12/20 12:53 PM (19 days, 14 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Wrong

And you were wrong. There has always been plenty of evidence. The hackers have been charged and are fugitives from justice hiding in Russia.

:lolwut:

The charges were dropped. https://www.npr.org/2020/03/17/817215010/citing-security-feds-drop-case-against-russians-linked-to-election-interference

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26666499 - 05/12/20 12:56 PM (19 days, 14 hours ago)

Different case

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26666507 - 05/12/20 12:59 PM (19 days, 14 hours ago)

You would think after two years people who are arguing about this like qman and falcon would know what they’re talking about, but no, you still have to constantly correct their errors

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666515 - 05/12/20 01:02 PM (19 days, 14 hours ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Edward Snowden is facing sedition charges and is also hiding in Russia, doesn’t mean the charges are valid.

Snowden has basically admitted guilt.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26666516 - 05/12/20 01:02 PM (19 days, 14 hours ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

You don’t think Snowden broke the law? Even Snowden acknowledges that :laugh2:

You have a source for the sedition charges?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666605 - 05/12/20 01:34 PM (19 days, 14 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
There has always been plenty of evidence.

The hackers have been charged and are fugitives from justice hiding in Russia.

I pointed out that there was no evidence of the Troll Farm election interference, and when Concord went to court the charges were dropped.  I pointed out that there was nothing wrong with Trump going after corruption, and after impeachment, Trump was acquitted.  I pointed out that there is no evidence Russia turned the documents over to Wikileaks (that would be election interference), so I'm going to have to ask "Source, or make believe?"

As some of us have learned by now, that an indictment doesn't mean much, because the defendant has no right to present his case, and especially because the Democratic party has turned out to be very dishonest.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26666612 - 05/12/20 01:36 PM (19 days, 14 hours ago)

What does the democratic party have to do with the viability of an indictment?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666617 - 05/12/20 01:38 PM (19 days, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

qman said:
:lolwut:

The charges were dropped. https://www.npr.org/2020/03/17/817215010/citing-security-feds-drop-case-against-russians-linked-to-election-interference

The charges weren't dropped.  That case is still pending.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666623 - 05/12/20 01:41 PM (19 days, 13 hours ago)

Whomever took this to the Grand Jury, if it wasn't the democratic party.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26666630 - 05/12/20 01:43 PM (19 days, 13 hours ago)

"Final Nail In Russiagate Coffin: CrowdStrike Admits 'No Evidence'"

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666639 - 05/12/20 01:47 PM (19 days, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:

The charges against the parent company were dropped, and they are suing to have the other charges dropped as well.

'Putin's chef' threatens to sue US over charges of 2016 election meddling

If the US allows this to go to court, I'll make a signature bet the other charges get dropped against the employees.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666643 - 05/12/20 01:49 PM (19 days, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

qman said:
"Final Nail In Russiagate Coffin: CrowdStrike Admits 'No Evidence'"

That's the details of what I briefly mentioned above.
Quote:

Adam Schiff interviewed Crowdstrike CEO (whose company did investigate a DNC email server image) and was told "As it relates to the DNC, we have indicators that data was exfiltrated.  We did not have concrete evidence." and said that evidence the Russians were involved at all was only "circumstantial" .

Good video.  :thumbup:

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666645 - 05/12/20 01:52 PM (19 days, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

The charges against the parent company were dropped, and they are suing to have the other charges dropped as well.

'Putin's chef' threatens to sue US over charges of 2016 election meddling

If the US allows this to go to court, I'll make a signature bet the other charges get dropped against the employees.

That lawsuit will be dismissed almost immediately.  You can't sue the U.S. Government without its permission.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26666654 - 05/12/20 01:57 PM (19 days, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

I pointed out that there is no evidence Russia turned the documents over to Wikileaks (that would be election interference), so I'm going to have to ask "Source, or make believe?"

Russia stole them. Wikileaks published them. There’s your proof.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666657 - 05/12/20 01:58 PM (19 days, 13 hours ago)

Lucky you.  We both know you would've been smart enough not to take the bet.  :smirk:

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666660 - 05/12/20 01:59 PM (19 days, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Russia stole them. Wikileaks published them. There’s your proof.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have...

Nevermind, I've been warned not to.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26666680 - 05/12/20 02:07 PM (19 days, 13 hours ago)

You seem to be arguing since we don’t know exactly who delivered the documents Russia stole to Wikileaks, there is some kind of hole in the case. Wikileaks published the documents stolen by Russian hackers. It is totally immaterial if some guy named Bob was the courier.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666701 - 05/12/20 02:16 PM (19 days, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
You seem to be arguing since we don’t know exactly who delivered the documents Russia stole to Wikileaks, there is some kind of hole in the case.

Correct.

Quote:

koods said:
Wikileaks published the documents stolen by Russian hackers.

That's make believe.  As I've noted before:

Quote:

1.  The FBI never proved the Russian Government gave the emails to Wikileaks, even if they believe Russia hacked the emails.
2.  Julian Assange said he didn't get the emails from Russia.
3.  The FBI classified all their information about Seth Rich TOP SECRET.  Why?
4.  The FBI said they never checked Seth Rich's computer.  Why not???
5.  Seymour Hersh (the guy who exposed the My Lai Massacre and its cover-up) said a high ranking FBI official told him they found evidence on Seth Rich's computer that he had indeed been working with WikiLeaks.

Again (and I always have to say this), I'm NOT saying we know Seth Rich was the Wikileaks leaker.  I'm saying there is more evidence it wasn't Russia than there is that it was Russia.

More here, including the Seymour Hersh interview.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666717 - 05/12/20 02:21 PM (19 days, 13 hours ago)

You have literally zero evidence that Seth Rich stole those documents, but you want to believe it, so it must be true.  Similarly, you want to believe the Russians are all magical, perfect people who ride unicorns around, so you don't believe an indictment is accurate.

You're just as biased as Koods is.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26666727 - 05/12/20 02:26 PM (19 days, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

the FBI said they never checked Seth Rich's computer.  Why not???

Becasue he wasn’t suspected of being involved in any crimes and the DC police investigate murders in DC, not the FBI

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26666738 - 05/12/20 02:31 PM (19 days, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

The FBI said they never checked Seth Rich's computer

A high ranking FBI official told him they found evidence on Seth Rich's computer.

How did the fbi find evidence on his computer if the fbi never checked his computer? What a joke

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666740 - 05/12/20 02:31 PM (19 days, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
You have literally zero evidence that Seth Rich stole those documents, but you want to believe it, so it must be true.

Did you read my last post?  Here's a few things you seem to have missed:

Quote:

5.  Seymour Hersh (the guy who exposed the My Lai Massacre and its cover-up) said a high ranking FBI official told him they found evidence on Seth Rich's computer that he had indeed been working with WikiLeaks.

Again (and I always have to say this), I'm NOT saying we know Seth Rich was the Wikileaks leaker.  I'm saying there is more evidence it wasn't Russia than there is that it was Russia.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666742 - 05/12/20 02:32 PM (19 days, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
How did the fbi find evidence on his computer if the fbi never checked his computer?

Now you're putting put 2 and 2 together!  :cookiemonster:

PS - I highly recommend you and Enlil watch the video qman just posted.  You'll learn a lot.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26666752 - 05/12/20 02:37 PM (19 days, 13 hours ago)

I highly recommend you explain how both those statements can be true instead of deflecting.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666793 - 05/12/20 02:56 PM (19 days, 12 hours ago)

How can the FBI publicly say they never checked Seth Rich's computer, and then privately say they found evidence on Seth Rich's computer?

By lying?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666802 - 05/12/20 02:58 PM (19 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

That's hearsay. Wholly worthless as evidence.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#26666812 - 05/12/20 03:02 PM (19 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

He knows the charges are valid he's been very open that he made a conscious decision to do something illegal to expose what he believed in and he accepts that culpability

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 1
    #26666838 - 05/12/20 03:11 PM (19 days, 12 hours ago)

I just find it very convenient that many of Trumps Inner Circle that have been charged in a court of law all get pardoned or the doj under barr an obvious Trump loyalist reducing sentences or just flat out trying to drop all charges .

Now several days after this Michael Flynns accusation that he was threatened by the government to give up Force confession after seeing Tucker and Hannity are all of the sudden outraged about Flynn when I remember these same people saying he didn't have to do with Trump and he's a loser. Talking about the guy who was charged for lying to the FBI. Few days after Tucker Carlson and Hannity tell you to be upset and show you spiderweb connections of the "deep state" that may not be true, you're upset and find links to prove your point. You post sources all the time that you say is complete proof and absolutely vindicates everything you said. Yet any links others post thats negative or contradictory to your argument you conveniently ignore or call fake news, coup, whatever fox tells you (Not specifically you falcon) but anyone who's unwilling examine how suspicious this is and whether fox and the current doj is telling you the truth.

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666846 - 05/12/20 03:14 PM (19 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
That's hearsay. Wholly worthless as evidence.

Perhaps in a court of law.  But it's worth looking into if anyone actually cared about discovering the truth.  Oh wait, someone did try to look into it, but:

3.  The FBI classified all their information about Seth Rich TOP SECRET.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #26666853 - 05/12/20 03:16 PM (19 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
I just find it very convenient that many of Trumps Inner Circle that have been charged in a court of law all get pardoned

Do you know why they got pardoned?  I find it troubling.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666855 - 05/12/20 03:18 PM (19 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
PS - I highly recommend you and Enlil watch the video qman just posted.  You'll learn a lot.

Why do you like this guy?  He's clearly a liar.  He literally read a quote and then pretended it said something else.  The quote from the transcript said, "There is circumstantial evidence that the data was exfiltrated off the network.  We said that the data left based on the circumstantial evidence.  That was a conclusion that we made."  Then Dore turns around and says, "Alright so to wrap up:  Zero evidence." 11:04-11:24

How does circumstantial evidence turn into zero evidence?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666892 - 05/12/20 03:35 PM (19 days, 12 hours ago)

You left out a little context.  A few seconds before what you quoted was this:

Shawn Henry (President of CrowdStrike):  There's not evidence that they were actually exfiltrated.  There's circumstantial evidence-- but no evidence that they were actually exfiltrated.

Jimmy Dore was using Mr Henry's own words.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666906 - 05/12/20 03:39 PM (19 days, 11 hours ago)

But Mr. Henry clarified that there is circumstantial evidence but no direct evidence.  He even said, "we didn't see the data leave." There's no ambiguity in what Mr. Henry said.  He even said that they came to their conclusions based on the circumstantial evidence.

How does that suddenly turn to zero evidence?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666914 - 05/12/20 03:43 PM (19 days, 11 hours ago)

Ask Shawn Henry.  He said "There's circumstantial evidence-- but no evidence that they were actually exfiltrated."

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666939 - 05/12/20 03:54 PM (19 days, 11 hours ago)

And he clarified that.  He literally said there was circumstantial evidence it was exfiltrated. 

Whatever dude...I am not going to waste my time here.  Your heels are dug in, and reality isn't going to get in the way of your blind faith in the Russians.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26667143 - 05/12/20 05:58 PM (19 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

Source or make believe?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26667263 - 05/12/20 06:55 PM (19 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Source or make believe?

I don't know how many times I've provided this link for you, but you should know if you ask me for a source, I'll ALWAYS provide one, unlike yourself where I get crickets:
Quote:

Ty Clevenger, an attorney intrigued by this information, filed a FOIA request to find out more, and received the following response:
Quote:

Your request has been processed under the provisions of the FOIA. Fifteen documents (32 pages) responsive to your request have been reviewed by this Agency as required by the FOIA and have found to be currently and properly classified in accordance with Executive Order 13526. These documents meet the criteria for classification as set forth in Subparagraph © of Section 1.4 and remains classified TOP SECRET and SECRET.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26667271 - 05/12/20 06:57 PM (19 days, 8 hours ago)

I don’t see anything there about the FBI, nor does the document specify the top secret documents have anything to do with Seth Rich.

You need to improve your reading comprehension and stick to what the document says and not read between the lines because you suck at it

Some of the documents requested through the FOIA request have nothing to do with Seth Rich, such as congressional correspondence relating to Wikileaks and others. You don’t know what the top secret documents are about. The denial doesn’t specify and you simply cannot assume they are related to Seth Rich.

I’ve explained this to you before but you continue to lie about the contents of the government’s response. Pretty sleazy debating IMO.

So you gonna stop pushing that lie or not?

--------------------

Edited by koods (05/12/20 07:11 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26667443 - 05/12/20 08:12 PM (19 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
And he clarified that.  He literally said there was circumstantial evidence it was exfiltrated.

Why don't you tell everyone else what that 'circumstantial evidence' was?

Was it as good as the CIA and FBI having "high confidence" based on past "Russian behavior"?  :lol:

Quote:

Enlil said:
Whatever dude...I am not going to waste my time here.  Your heels are dug in, and reality isn't going to get in the way of your blind faith in the Russians.

Blind faith is believing something without evidence.

Maybe if can tell us all a little more about this 'circumstantial evidence' after he said there was no evidence?  You KNOW if was anything worth a darn we'd for sure have heard about it.  :popcorn:

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26667450 - 05/12/20 08:16 PM (19 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Ty Clevenger, an attorney intrigued by this information, filed a FOIA request to find out more, and received the following response:

Your request has been processed under the provisions of the FOIA. Fifteen documents (32 pages) responsive to your request have been reviewed by this Agency as required by the FOIA and have found to be currently and properly classified in accordance with Executive Order 13526. These documents meet the criteria for classification as set forth in Subparagraph © of Section 1.4 and remains classified TOP SECRET and SECRET.

Quote:

koods said:
I don’t see anything there about the FBI, nor does the document specify the top secret documents have anything to do with Seth Rich.

You need to improve your reading comprehension and stick to what the document says and not read between the lines because you suck at it

I'll let everyone else post their own opinion on why everything with Seth Rich's name was classified secret/top secret.  :smirk:

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26667451 - 05/12/20 08:18 PM (19 days, 7 hours ago)

Where does it say anything about Seth Rich?

Quote:

Can you acknowledge that not all the documents requested have to do with Seth Rich?

Can you acknowledge the request has nothing to do with the FBI?

Edited by koods (05/12/20 08:20 PM)

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26667456 - 05/12/20 08:20 PM (19 days, 7 hours ago)

Why would I be privy to the evidence? It'll come out when the case goes to trial.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26667458 - 05/12/20 08:21 PM (19 days, 7 hours ago)

EVERYTHING that was requested had to do with Seth Rich.  Read the NSA letter please.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26667461 - 05/12/20 08:22 PM (19 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Why would I be privy to the evidence? It'll come out when the case goes to trial.

Of course.  We were privy to all the evidence in the Mueller investigation via leaked reports.  The final report was boring as it revealed nothing new.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26667468 - 05/12/20 08:26 PM (19 days, 7 hours ago)

Then what's your point? There was enough evidence to indict. That's more than zero evidence. Why is your hero lying?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26667480 - 05/12/20 08:35 PM (19 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
EVERYTHING that was requested had to do with Seth Rich.  Read the NSA letter please.

You are simply wrong. I don’t know if you’re lying or just can’t read.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26667489 - 05/12/20 08:44 PM (19 days, 6 hours ago)

In fact, the letter you posted is specifically referring to documents requested in paragraph four, which is almost entirely not related to Rich.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26667494 - 05/12/20 08:47 PM (19 days, 6 hours ago)

Koods is right about paragraph 4.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26667606 - 05/12/20 10:01 PM (19 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Then what's your point? There was enough evidence to indict. That's more than zero evidence. Why is your hero lying?

Like there was evidence that Russia was behind the Skripal poisoning because two Russians were found to be in Salisbury during the time, a town of 40,000.  I'd call that no evidence, but I guess technically 2 in 40,000 is greater than 0. 

Quote:

Enlil said:

Ok, I agree paragraph 4 doesn't necessarily include Seth Rich.  But paragraphs 1-3 do.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26667690 - 05/12/20 11:30 PM (19 days, 4 hours ago)

YOU WERE RIGHT!  I thought the same thing.  How convenient it was foe the democrats, who justblost in the most Embarrassing way possible had a nice excuse; we were cheated.  The whole thing was a sham that was executed exactly how they wanted.  They got their fake impeachment over nothing and they got to control the narrative for 3 years.  All an exercise to win 4 years later.  Those people should be executed for their trechurousness.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#26668163 - 05/13/20 07:57 AM (18 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
trechurousness.

Is that a type of dinosaur?

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26668228 - 05/13/20 08:37 AM (18 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

Like there was evidence that Russia was behind the Skripal poisoning because two Russians were found to be in Salisbury during the time, a town of 40,000.  I'd call that no evidence, but I guess technically 2 in 40,000 is greater than 0. 

Quote:

Enlil said:

Ok, I agree paragraph 4 doesn't necessarily include Seth Rich.  But paragraphs 1-3 do.

And that letter is addressing paragraph four only. A previous letter was the response to 1-3.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26668233 - 05/13/20 08:40 AM (18 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

So, you don't know if ANY of the classified information is about Seth Rich.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: koods] * 1
    #26668236 - 05/13/20 08:41 AM (18 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:

And that letter is addressing paragraph four only. A previous letter was the response to 1-3.

How do you know this?  I see nothing in the letter narrowing its focus to paragraph 4.  It might help if someone has a link to the letter of November 7, though.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26668256 - 05/13/20 08:57 AM (18 days, 18 hours ago)

This is great. :lol:

"Chris Hayes Says MSNBC Is Controlled By RUSSIA!"

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: qman] * 1
    #26668282 - 05/13/20 09:16 AM (18 days, 18 hours ago)

The titles you put on these videos are always so misleading. Chris Hayes said no such thing.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26668284 - 05/13/20 09:17 AM (18 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

koods said:

How do you know this?  I see nothing in the letter narrowing its focus to paragraph 4.  It might help if someone has a link to the letter of November 7, though.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26668286 - 05/13/20 09:19 AM (18 days, 18 hours ago)

I saw that, but that doesn't mean that this particular letter doesn't address the entire request.  Have you seen the November 7 letter?  Falcon should link that letter.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26668309 - 05/13/20 09:37 AM (18 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
The titles you put on these videos are always so misleading. Chris Hayes said no such thing.

He said even more outrageous statements regarding this issue. Watch the video, it's really beyond comical at this point.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26669507 - 05/13/20 09:42 PM (18 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Have you seen the November 7 letter?  Falcon should link that letter.

The FBI claimed it had nothing on Seth Rich, which turned out to be a lie, as I previously pointed out here.

Not only did the FBI have information on Seth Rich that wasn't revealed, but look at how heavily redacted the email entitled "Seth Rich" is.  Secret stuff.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26669553 - 05/13/20 10:09 PM (18 days, 5 hours ago)

When did the fbi claim it had nothing on Seth Rich?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26669558 - 05/13/20 10:13 PM (18 days, 5 hours ago)

It's in the article in my link.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26669589 - 05/13/20 10:30 PM (18 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

The FBI has previously given affidavits that it has no records regarding Seth Rich.

That paragraph is false and all you need to do to prove it’s false is read the affidavit they linked; where the plaintiff was suing to get withheld documents related to Seth Rich that FBi said it had found

It’s seems like you don’t actually have any clue about the facts here It’s not like your statements are hard to debunk. I’m not sure why you haven’t taken the time to fact-check your claims before you make them. You’re kinda making a fool of yourself here.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26669654 - 05/13/20 11:09 PM (18 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

The FBI has previously given affidavits that it has no records regarding Seth Rich.

That paragraph is false and all you need to do to prove it’s false is read the affidavit they linked; where the plaintiff was suing to get withheld documents related to Seth Rich that FBi said it had found

It’s seems like you don’t actually have any clue about the facts here It’s not like your statements are hard to debunk. I’m not sure why you haven’t taken the time to fact-check your claims before you make them. You’re kinda making a fool of yourself here.

The first affidavit said:

CONCLUSION:

(25) The FBI conducted an adequate and reasonable search for records responsive to Plaintiff's FOIA request; however, no records were located.

The second affidavit said:

B.  FOIA Request regarding Seth Rich - Request No. 1384180-000

(15) The history of FOIPA Request Number 1384180-000, is set forth in my First Hardy Declaration and will not be recounted verbatim.  See First Hardy Declaration

--------------------

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (05/14/20 12:55 PM)

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26673784 - 05/15/20 10:58 PM (16 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
You have literally zero evidence that Seth Rich stole those documents, but you want to believe it, so it must be true.  Similarly, you want to believe the Russians are all magical, perfect people who ride unicorns around, so you don't believe an indictment is accurate.

You're just as biased as Koods is.

I dont have evidence either but the timeline makes sense and seems possible.  From a technical standpoint it is more likely someone with physical access to the server leaked the emails.

The whole thing stinks.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26677200 - 05/17/20 04:12 PM (14 days, 11 hours ago)

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26677207 - 05/17/20 04:17 PM (14 days, 11 hours ago)

If trump told you to jump off a bridge you’d do it

Since trump can’t explain what laws Obama broke, maybe you can

--------------------

Edited by koods (05/17/20 04:19 PM)

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26677240 - 05/17/20 04:35 PM (14 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
If trump told you to jump off a bridge you’d do it

Since trump can’t explain what laws Obama broke, maybe you can

lol Treason

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26677253 - 05/17/20 04:41 PM (14 days, 10 hours ago)

What exactly did he do that was treason? Treason has very specific definition in the US

Quote:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26677259 - 05/17/20 04:43 PM (14 days, 10 hours ago)

Any evidence? Or just because he's half black?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26677402 - 05/17/20 06:17 PM (14 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
What exactly did he do that was treason? Treason has very specific definition in the US

Quote:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.

Undermining the election and lying to the American people certainly aids all enemies.

Quote:

Enlil said:
Any evidence? Or just because he's half black?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not a racist.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26677491 - 05/17/20 06:58 PM (14 days, 8 hours ago)

Sounds like you hate the guy for something.  Nothing you described would constitute treason.  If you don't hate him for being half black, why do you hate him?  The size of his lips?  The curliness of his hair?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26677502 - 05/17/20 07:01 PM (14 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Sounds like you hate the guy for something.  Nothing you described would constitute treason.  If you don't hate him for being half black, why do you hate him?  The size of his lips?  The curliness of his hair?

Lol grow up, you're the one sounding awfully racist.  We know you hate white people, you're open about it.  Stop trying to drag me down with you.  Not working.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26677582 - 05/17/20 07:42 PM (14 days, 7 hours ago)

I see...so you hate him and don't know why?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26677942 - 05/17/20 11:44 PM (14 days, 3 hours ago)

He hates him because he’s been told to hate him

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26678260 - 05/18/20 06:26 AM (13 days, 21 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
I see...so you hate him and don't know why?

Quote:

koods said:
He hates him because he’s been told to hate him

I dont hate Obama, he's just a worthless President and a traitor.  Dream on boys.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#26678301 - 05/18/20 06:49 AM (13 days, 20 hours ago)

He has no idea what treason means.

What else is new.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26678419 - 05/18/20 08:07 AM (13 days, 19 hours ago)

Clearly.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Onlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
    #26693118 - 05/24/20 04:59 PM (7 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:

Accusing people of being racist?

Kind of like how you accused me of being homophobic for calling an opinion 'faggotry'
:lol:whatever
You like making accusations

Doesnt matter what race you are when you are a bad faith actor
Most people are though. Almost all probably
:chinaman:

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 1
    #26700338 - 05/27/20 08:07 PM (4 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

Accusing people of being racist?

Kind of like how you accused me of being homophobic for calling an opinion 'faggotry'
:lol:whatever
You like making accusations

Doesnt matter what race you are when you are a bad faith actor
Most people are though. Almost all probably
:chinaman:

Enlil and kooss are just trolling.  Doing dey thing.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

General Interest >> Political Discussion