Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Enlil]
    #26666846 - 05/12/20 05:14 PM (20 days, 59 minutes ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
That's hearsay. Wholly worthless as evidence.

Perhaps in a court of law.  But it's worth looking into if anyone actually cared about discovering the truth.  Oh wait, someone did try to look into it, but:

3.  The FBI classified all their information about Seth Rich TOP SECRET.

--------------------
I am stupid for thinking feldman114 was wrong about the New York Times being a mainstream (non-establishment) paper.  I now clearly see that it is.

Note - This signature ended up as a badge of honor since the New York Times turned out to be  far more corrupt than either of us thought.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #26666853 - 05/12/20 05:16 PM (20 days, 57 minutes ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
I just find it very convenient that many of Trumps Inner Circle that have been charged in a court of law all get pardoned

Do you know why they got pardoned?  I find it troubling.

--------------------
I am stupid for thinking feldman114 was wrong about the New York Times being a mainstream (non-establishment) paper.  I now clearly see that it is.

Note - This signature ended up as a badge of honor since the New York Times turned out to be  far more corrupt than either of us thought.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26666855 - 05/12/20 05:18 PM (20 days, 55 minutes ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
PS - I highly recommend you and Enlil watch the video qman just posted.  You'll learn a lot.

Why do you like this guy?  He's clearly a liar.  He literally read a quote and then pretended it said something else.  The quote from the transcript said, "There is circumstantial evidence that the data was exfiltrated off the network.  We said that the data left based on the circumstantial evidence.  That was a conclusion that we made."  Then Dore turns around and says, "Alright so to wrap up:  Zero evidence." 11:04-11:24

How does circumstantial evidence turn into zero evidence?

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666892 - 05/12/20 05:35 PM (20 days, 38 minutes ago)

You left out a little context.  A few seconds before what you quoted was this:

Shawn Henry (President of CrowdStrike):  There's not evidence that they were actually exfiltrated.  There's circumstantial evidence-- but no evidence that they were actually exfiltrated.

Jimmy Dore was using Mr Henry's own words.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26666906 - 05/12/20 05:39 PM (20 days, 33 minutes ago)

But Mr. Henry clarified that there is circumstantial evidence but no direct evidence.  He even said, "we didn't see the data leave." There's no ambiguity in what Mr. Henry said.  He even said that they came to their conclusions based on the circumstantial evidence.

How does that suddenly turn to zero evidence?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666914 - 05/12/20 05:43 PM (20 days, 30 minutes ago)

Ask Shawn Henry.  He said "There's circumstantial evidence-- but no evidence that they were actually exfiltrated."

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26666939 - 05/12/20 05:54 PM (20 days, 19 minutes ago)

And he clarified that.  He literally said there was circumstantial evidence it was exfiltrated. 

Whatever dude...I am not going to waste my time here.  Your heels are dug in, and reality isn't going to get in the way of your blind faith in the Russians.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #26667143 - 05/12/20 07:58 PM (19 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

Source or make believe?

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Adam Schiff lied the whole time - Russian Hoax Exposed [Re: koods]
    #26667263 - 05/12/20 08:55 PM (19 days, 21 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Source or make believe?

I don't know how many times I've provided this link for you, but you should know if you ask me for a source, I'll ALWAYS provide one, unlike yourself where I get crickets:
Quote:

Ty Clevenger, an attorney intrigued by this information, filed a FOIA request to find out more, and received the following response:
Quote:

Your request has been processed under the provisions of the FOIA. Fifteen documents (32 pages) responsive to your request have been reviewed by this Agency as required by the FOIA and have found to be currently and properly classified in accordance with Executive Order 13526. These documents meet the criteria for classification as set forth in Subparagraph © of Section 1.4 and remains classified TOP SECRET and SECRET.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26667271 - 05/12/20 08:57 PM (19 days, 21 hours ago)

I don’t see anything there about the FBI, nor does the document specify the top secret documents have anything to do with Seth Rich.

You need to improve your reading comprehension and stick to what the document says and not read between the lines because you suck at it

Some of the documents requested through the FOIA request have nothing to do with Seth Rich, such as congressional correspondence relating to Wikileaks and others. You don’t know what the top secret documents are about. The denial doesn’t specify and you simply cannot assume they are related to Seth Rich.

I’ve explained this to you before but you continue to lie about the contents of the government’s response. Pretty sleazy debating IMO.

So you gonna stop pushing that lie or not?

--------------------

Edited by koods (05/12/20 09:11 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26667443 - 05/12/20 10:12 PM (19 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
And he clarified that.  He literally said there was circumstantial evidence it was exfiltrated.

Why don't you tell everyone else what that 'circumstantial evidence' was?

Was it as good as the CIA and FBI having "high confidence" based on past "Russian behavior"?  :lol:

Quote:

Enlil said:
Whatever dude...I am not going to waste my time here.  Your heels are dug in, and reality isn't going to get in the way of your blind faith in the Russians.

Blind faith is believing something without evidence.

Maybe if can tell us all a little more about this 'circumstantial evidence' after he said there was no evidence?  You KNOW if was anything worth a darn we'd for sure have heard about it.  :popcorn:

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26667450 - 05/12/20 10:16 PM (19 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Ty Clevenger, an attorney intrigued by this information, filed a FOIA request to find out more, and received the following response:

Your request has been processed under the provisions of the FOIA. Fifteen documents (32 pages) responsive to your request have been reviewed by this Agency as required by the FOIA and have found to be currently and properly classified in accordance with Executive Order 13526. These documents meet the criteria for classification as set forth in Subparagraph © of Section 1.4 and remains classified TOP SECRET and SECRET.

Quote:

koods said:
I don’t see anything there about the FBI, nor does the document specify the top secret documents have anything to do with Seth Rich.

You need to improve your reading comprehension and stick to what the document says and not read between the lines because you suck at it

I'll let everyone else post their own opinion on why everything with Seth Rich's name was classified secret/top secret.  :smirk:

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26667451 - 05/12/20 10:18 PM (19 days, 19 hours ago)

Where does it say anything about Seth Rich?

Quote:

Can you acknowledge that not all the documents requested have to do with Seth Rich?

Can you acknowledge the request has nothing to do with the FBI?

Edited by koods (05/12/20 10:20 PM)

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26667456 - 05/12/20 10:20 PM (19 days, 19 hours ago)

Why would I be privy to the evidence? It'll come out when the case goes to trial.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26667458 - 05/12/20 10:21 PM (19 days, 19 hours ago)

EVERYTHING that was requested had to do with Seth Rich.  Read the NSA letter please.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26667461 - 05/12/20 10:22 PM (19 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Why would I be privy to the evidence? It'll come out when the case goes to trial.

Of course.  We were privy to all the evidence in the Mueller investigation via leaked reports.  The final report was boring as it revealed nothing new.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26667468 - 05/12/20 10:26 PM (19 days, 19 hours ago)

Then what's your point? There was enough evidence to indict. That's more than zero evidence. Why is your hero lying?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26667480 - 05/12/20 10:35 PM (19 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
EVERYTHING that was requested had to do with Seth Rich.  Read the NSA letter please.

You are simply wrong. I don’t know if you’re lying or just can’t read.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26667489 - 05/12/20 10:44 PM (19 days, 19 hours ago)

In fact, the letter you posted is specifically referring to documents requested in paragraph four, which is almost entirely not related to Rich.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26667494 - 05/12/20 10:47 PM (19 days, 19 hours ago)

Koods is right about paragraph 4.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Political Discussion