Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Coir, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAnastomosis
Stranger

Re: Melmak / Homestead Only [Re: gizmo1]
    #26775326 - 06/22/20 08:13 PM (15 days, 12 hours ago)

I was asking because maybe your source mixed up labels.
My melmak is pinning finally.

--------------------
"120mph with a trailer full of dogs and a truck full of drug addicts."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLikeMyc
๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„

#26775357 - 06/22/20 08:26 PM (15 days, 11 hours ago)

Piled on samples from multiple clusters of mycelium per plate. They'll hit the WBS once it cools. I hope we get lucky. :goodluck:

Invisiblegizmo1S
Other User Gallery

Loc: FREEDOM Flag
Re: Melmak / Homestead Only [Re: Anastomosis]
    #26775368 - 06/22/20 08:31 PM (15 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

Anastomosis said:

It's always possible I'd say maybe even likely if alot of the fruits didn't have wrinkled gnarly stems and giant fruits that hit the lid plus the occasional helmet head. Even with that being said anything is possible but we will see what happens. Did you see AKAs results though? His put out only regular cubes as well. Until he cloned then PE pheno showed up. So far I've only fruited this clone but we will know soon enough I've got 2 more clones on grain 2 plates fresh from spore and some MS jars going I'm still hopeful. Don't kill my hope lmao.

--------------------
Trade List
๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•
6 hole Mini Monos

InvisibleBuddaking
Toke On This
Male

Loc: No Mans Land
    #26775437 - 06/22/20 09:01 PM (15 days, 11 hours ago)

Went back to slants & will B spawning 118 to bulk by the end of week & TP 1st week July.

A couple new Mak cultures just found me. Going to expand those tomorrow to additional Plates, Slants & LI the remaining to a few grain masters..
From what I understand thease new cultures are circa 2016 ish  Isolates with an amazing BE. Will update as progress happens.

When u get a good Mak culture going their will be no mistake. It fucking explodes.  I have grown out 100+ prints & cultures over the last Decade+ & a few were good.. Another few were Amazing.. Thease genetics are by far above & beyond.

A big + is the bags honestly. I have run the same genetice in tubs with multiple substrates even manure but I did not see the wow factor I got in bags. & yes I know how to dail a tub so that was of little revelance in the equation.

TBC

--------------------
In the United States, possession of psilocybin-containing mushrooms is illegal because they contain the Schedule I drugs psilocin and psilocybin. Spores, however, which do not contain psychoactive chemicals, are only explicitly illegal in Georgia and Idaho. Additionally spores are illegal to import, buy, sell, trade, or give away in California if intended to be cultivated.
:print: All Spore samples are intended For microscopy use only  as with every State in the Union :print:

AMU Q & A

InvisibleAnastomosis
Stranger

#26775457 - 06/22/20 09:12 PM (15 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

gizmo1 said:
Quote:

Anastomosis said:

It's always possible I'd say maybe even likely if alot of the fruits didn't have wrinkled gnarly stems and giant fruits that hit the lid plus the occasional helmet head. Even with that being said anything is possible but we will see what happens. Did you see AKAs results though? His put out only regular cubes as well. Until he cloned then PE pheno showed up. So far I've only fruited this clone but we will know soon enough I've got 2 more clones on grain 2 plates fresh from spore and some MS jars going I'm still hopeful. Don't kill my hope lmao.

Oh man. I rooting for you dude.
I've done a lot of outdoor grows. Oddly enough, any pe that I've grown outdoors looks like standard cubes, but in tubs look like standard pe

--------------------

Invisiblep9hu7S
Tat Tvam Asi
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Melmak / Homestead Only [Re: Buddaking]
    #26775466 - 06/22/20 09:18 PM (15 days, 11 hours ago)

I've got 7 bags running side by side with two full tubs and 1 mini. It will interesting to see if the bags perform differently. My ratio is different than yours though, just standard coir recipe at 1:2.

I've just solved some grow space issues that were responsible for some pretty meager TOC tubs, hopefully the problem has been solved and these will go as planned.

--------------------
Easy flowhood math template

shrooms make you gay anyways

Edited by p9hu7 (06/22/20 09:35 PM)

Invisiblegizmo1S
Other User Gallery

Loc: FREEDOM Flag
Re: Melmak / Homestead Only [Re: p9hu7]
    #26775565 - 06/22/20 10:20 PM (15 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

p9hu7 said:
I've got 7 bags running side by side with two full tubs and 1 mini. It will interesting to see if the bags perform differently. My ratio is different than yours though, just standard coir recipe at 1:2.

I've just solved some grow space issues that were responsible for some pretty meager TOC tubs, hopefully the problem has been solved and these will go as planned.

:rockon:

--------------------
Trade List
๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•
6 hole Mini Monos

OnlineA.k.a
Stranger

Loc: Gaming the system
    #26776015 - 06/23/20 07:06 AM (15 days, 1 hour ago)

My second clone is pinning Iโ€™ll grab pics later. Looks like a nice pin set but I canโ€™t tell what itโ€™ll look like. The pins so far look inbetween the normal and PE phenos.

Dude gizmo those are the weirdest stems Iโ€™ve ever seen. It looks like youโ€™re growing drinking straws in the wrapper.

A friend tried the PE looking Melmak over the weekend but he didnโ€™t seem nearly as high as I expected him to be. He doesnโ€™t have much shroom experience so I canโ€™t get a good estimate from him. He took about 3g I thought he would be laid out from it.

--------------------
LAGM2020

InvisibleHobbit GDFS
Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin station Flag
Re: Melmak / Homestead Only [Re: A.k.a]
    #26776239 - 06/23/20 09:19 AM (14 days, 23 hours ago)

I dont know if you guys seen this yet.
It is cross from melmak and ?cl I have. Mixed spawn on accident.  Fruited nice and big. Took prints. Swabed new plates from the new fruit.
Grew them out. Sporeless damnit.

InvisibleSannyTIESS
Male

Loc: The big easy
Re: Melmak / Homestead Only [Re: Hobbit GDF]
    #26776992 - 06/23/20 02:40 PM (14 days, 17 hours ago)

Hobbert bagguns,  lol, hobbit, the first picture has a fruit in the back that looks like a definite mutant,  I dont know if I showed you a picture of a strain called "brown boy" , it looks very similar to the one with the cap flipping up.

Curious to see what your next spore isolate from that original possible cross throws, as each isolate is throwing such obviously different strains.

Oh and to keep this MELMAC ONLY.

Here are pictures of the exact same culture.  Same identical isolate.  One grown in a tub, one in a bag. Both have 2 quarts grain spawn and 4 quarts substrate.

This isolate yeilds a consistent quarter elbow off a 2 quart grain spawn tub or bag. I get pretty much the same from either.  *I've definitely got isolates that yeild considerably higher, those stay off the forums* a cultivator like me has got to have somthing up my sleeve right? Cant just put it ALL on the table. Not for free at least.

Edited by SannyTIES (06/23/20 02:58 PM)

OnlineA.k.a
Stranger

Re: Melmak / Homestead Only [Re: SannyTIES]
    #26777009 - 06/23/20 02:46 PM (14 days, 17 hours ago)

Should be able to tell what kind itโ€™s gonna be in a day or two. Iโ€™m guessing inbetween PE and normal cube leaning more towards normal.

--------------------
LAGM2020

InvisibleHobbit GDFS
Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin station Flag
    #26777027 - 06/23/20 02:57 PM (14 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

SannyTIES said:
Hobbert bagguns,  lol, hobbit, the first picture has a fruit in the back that looks like a definite mutant,  I dont know if I showed you a picture of a strain called "brown boy" , it looks very similar to the one with the cap flipping up.

Curious to see what your next spore isolate from that original possible cross throws, as each isolate is throwing such obviously different strains.

Oh and to keep this MELMAC ONLY.

Here are pictures of the exact same culture.  Same identical isolate.  One grown in a tub, one in a bag. Both have 2 quarts grain spawn and 4 quarts substrate.

Nice flush. That's my goal. My bags are starting to form knots all over. They have thin layer of beaded moisture. Same as my 16qt monos. They havent started knotting yet. My melX has pins forming. Se if this one turns out like the other 2.
I also just knocked up LC from T1 of a very small transfer of germ plate from spores of my last melmac. The plate is very uniform for t1

InvisibleSmartattackS
C'mon man
 User Gallery

Loc: A thought
    #26777228 - 06/23/20 04:26 PM (14 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

*I've definitely got isolates that yeild considerably higher, those stay off the forums* a cultivator like me has got to have somthing up my sleeve right? Cant just put it ALL on the table. Not for free at least.

:lolwut:

OfflineOne of Us
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Melmak / Homestead Only [Re: Smartattack]
    #26793853 - 06/30/20 06:55 AM (8 days, 1 hour ago)

My shoeboxes are starting to pin! Unfortunately, I am fruiting at least two of them outside because trich showed up :frown:

I have another box that looks like this, with the tiniest spot of trich that hasn't changed in size for the last four days. Should I scoop it out? Is it too late? Sorry about the lighting...

I inoculated 5 boxes with the same plate. I hope the remaining two remain contam free. I also have 5 other boxes spawned from jars of another plate. So, I should be good hopefully

--------------------
LAGM 2020
Trade List

OfflineLikeMyc
๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„

Re: Melmak / Homestead Only [Re: One of Us]
    #26793914 - 06/30/20 07:33 AM (8 days, 48 minutes ago)

My MelmaK is very slow to colonize grain. I have 5 others put to grain at the same time including PE and APE and they blew past the multiple jars of Melmak. :shrug:

OnlineA.k.a
Stranger

Re: Melmak / Homestead Only [Re: LikeMyc]
    #26793955 - 06/30/20 07:58 AM (8 days, 23 minutes ago)

Mine was super slow on grain too. Then ate through the coir itโ€™s weird.

One of us if the spot hasnโ€™t changed in a couple days youโ€™ll probably get a decent harvest and then the whole tub will go green. Ime when it shows up and doesnโ€™t spread it waits til right before harvest to start moving again.

--------------------
LAGM2020

OfflineOne of Us
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Melmak / Homestead Only [Re: A.k.a]
    #26794102 - 06/30/20 09:35 AM (7 days, 22 hours ago)

That is comforting about my shoebox. I just need to make sure to grab another clone of this, seems to fruit really well. I lost the original clone I had.

I have to show yall the tubs I put outside once I get home. They are lookin very nice

--------------------
LAGM 2020
Trade List

Invisiblep9hu7S
Tat Tvam Asi
Male

Re: Melmak / Homestead Only [Re: One of Us]
    #26794115 - 06/30/20 09:42 AM (7 days, 22 hours ago)

Looks like my melmak is not only seriously contaminated but doesn't have the mak look : (

Edit* I was growing TOC at the same time and may have mislabeled the jars :facepalm:

Just started using concentrates and I don't smoke grass, getting stoner brain already, lol.

--------------------

Edited by p9hu7 (06/30/20 03:39 PM)

InvisibleAnastomosis
Stranger

Re: Melmak / Homestead Only [Re: p9hu7]
    #26795256 - 06/30/20 06:54 PM (7 days, 13 hours ago)

Mine did...decently.
I sometimes have blotch issues with pe. An area of pe beside the melmak did get blotch while melmak did not. Yield was so so. Like 4 dry zips per sq ft.
Forgot to snap a preharvest pic. Fruits are presentable.

--------------------

Invisiblep9hu7S
Tat Tvam Asi
Male

Re: Melmak / Homestead Only [Re: Anastomosis]
    #26795427 - 06/30/20 07:50 PM (7 days, 12 hours ago)

Is that solid all of the way through?

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Coir, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation