Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Agar, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next >
Offlinestarbones
I'm an alien, I eat uranium.
I'm a teapot

Re: Melmak / Homestead [Re: Quirkmeister92]
    #27160872 - 01/21/21 10:22 AM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Melmak is so far to me the most interesting cubensis I've cultivated or seen cultivated here.

The phenotypes are all over the place, big fruits but so varied in appearance and form. I'm doing another MS run right now because I'm sure these particular genetics I got from a swab have much more to deliver.

--------------------
Calm as cookies and cream.
Unbottles and micro-mini-mono tubs all day everyday.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineQuirkmeister92
Street Doctor

Loc: Grateful Dead USA
Re: Melmak / Homestead [Re: starbones]
    #27161454 - 01/21/21 03:18 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

I just spotted a couple of fruits with odd characteristics in an M6 tub right now. There's one that's fat with a funny cap almost like a siamese pair evenly sharing the middle of the body. I hope it gets rather spaceship blob shaped and I can clone it to get tub fulls.

--------------------
Come over to the oat side...

Edited by Quirkmeister92 (01/21/21 03:18 PM)

OfflineQuirkmeister92
Street Doctor

Re: Melmak / Homestead [Re: Quirkmeister92] * 2
    #27161525 - 01/21/21 03:48 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

--------------------

InvisibleCamera93S
I'm God's manure

Re: Melmak / Homestead [Re: Quirkmeister92]
    #27161555 - 01/21/21 04:02 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Quirkmeister92 said:

:ohwow:

--------------------
Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020
Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2021

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

It was realer then I imagined

InvisibleBuddaking
Toke On This
Male User Gallery

Loc: No Mans Land
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Melmak / Homestead [Re: Camera93]
    #27166978 - 01/24/21 12:11 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

Getting closer to the 500 gram single fruit goal... Maby the next generation..
440 is largest to date

--------------------
In the United States, possession of psilocybin-containing mushrooms is illegal because they contain the Schedule I drugs psilocin and psilocybin. Spores, however, which do not contain psychoactive chemicals, are only explicitly illegal in Georgia and Idaho. Additionally spores are illegal to import, buy, sell, trade, or give away in California if intended to be cultivated.
:print: All Spore samples are intended For microscopy use only  as with every State in the Union :print:

AMU Q & A

OfflineZifozonke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Melmak / Homestead [Re: Buddaking]
    #27167127 - 01/24/21 01:49 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

:solidnod:

InvisibleSmartattackS
C'mon man
 User Gallery

Loc: A thought
Re: Melmak / Homestead [Re: Zifozonke]
    #27167172 - 01/24/21 02:25 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

When someone asks if you can get an ounce of shrooms and you hand them a single cap.

:trippinbawelz:

Offlinestarbones
I'm a teapot

Re: Melmak / Homestead [Re: Smartattack]
    #27167330 - 01/24/21 04:04 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

Yerp.

The difference between.

"I did mushrooms last night!"
and
"I did mushroom last night!"

--------------------

InvisibleBuddaking
Toke On This
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #27167361 - 01/24/21 04:25 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

You could take it a step further & trip every day & say " I did mushroom last month". Hopefull the 80 swabs I sent out last week yeild some monsters for peeps.
1 gen were in the 300 to 350 range
2nd gen 400 to 450 range
3rd gen just hit agar & were shared far & wide...

I am hopefull the trend continues & 450 to 500+  can be had & still carry the 1 gram = :busytripping: potency.

--------------------
In the United States, possession of psilocybin-containing mushrooms is illegal because they contain the Schedule I drugs psilocin and psilocybin. Spores, however, which do not contain psychoactive chemicals, are only explicitly illegal in Georgia and Idaho. Additionally spores are illegal to import, buy, sell, trade, or give away in California if intended to be cultivated.
:print: All Spore samples are intended For microscopy use only  as with every State in the Union :print:

AMU Q & A

Offlinestarbones
I'm a teapot

#27167854 - 01/24/21 09:20 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

These fuckers.

I macrodose often.
I ate 12g less than 48 hours ago and had a blast, all the sights and the sounds of the psychedelic circus.
Today I needed a pick me up energy wise so figured I'd toss back 15g like I do when I want some jazz in my pants a day or so after tripping knowing the audio/visual won't be there.

Nope.
There's me laying in bed asking aloud "What the fuck?" until my memory goes to shit and the next two hours all I can remember is some sort of terror/wonder rollercoaster where I can't form a cohesive thought.
Near the end before I could even begin to grasp that I had no idea who I was I realized in some rudimentary form of thought that I had no idea WHAT I was.

According to the boards that trip started 5 hours ago and I'm pretty straight now so... yep. Past year of posting on shroomery I got a pretty good history of cultivating and eating lots of cubensis vars and I've always thought a cubes a cube. This sure as shit has given me cause for reflection.

--------------------

InvisibleBuddaking
Toke On This
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #27167947 - 01/24/21 10:14 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

You ever try pans starbones.. If you like tripping that hard pans will give you a whole new outlook on life bro. When I was younger & a whole lot more hard core than my mellow ass now is 2 grams pans was a trip to the dam moon...
I have Tea'ed up 1/2 oz cubes when younger but 2 grams pan in lemon juice is by far an expierence you will likely remember.

--------------------

AMU Q & A

Offlinestarbones
I'm a teapot

#27168011 - 01/24/21 10:55 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

I have not tried pans yet but I've been building a room specifically to cultivate them come spring. Waiting for the coldass canadian winter to leave as I need to be able to exhaust the humid air without it forming a 6' ice cock off the side of my house.

Yeah that sounds like the kinda fun I'm after. Liquify my brains backwards and forwards. Fuck me running is the terror, fear, confusion and exhilaration ever addictive. I've done my brains in more than a handful of times in 2020 with an oz of cubes but there always seems to be some kind of upper limit of diminishing returns there. Starting to play around now with syrian rue.

I've always got my feelers out with my network of locals I share my fruits with to see about bartering but yeah, to my buddies a mushrooms a mushroom haha.
These motherfuckers got some kick though and I'm wondering if they've got a skewed ratio of their actives that makes them yank a little harder than most.

--------------------

InvisibleBuddaking
Toke On This
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #27168078 - 01/24/21 11:33 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

2 yrs ago I was in Nevada near Utah visiting a few buddies of Native descent. They prepared a syrian rue tea & 20 to 30 min later a stiff dmt drink. They smoked some too but I passed.  That changed my life bro. I never wish to go their again unless my life needs abrupt change.
I have been taking trips over 25 years & nothing came close to that expierence.
To me that was an hr that imprinted upon my soul more than all others combined.

--------------------

AMU Q & A

OfflineQuirkmeister92
Street Doctor

#27168320 - 01/25/21 03:09 AM (1 month, 11 days ago)

My last tub just yielded me an even 8oz dry. New personal record!:awesome:

--------------------

InvisibleGrenade01
Loc: USA
    #27180703 - 02/01/21 12:38 PM (1 month, 4 days ago)

First run of a Melmak TP swab from the home of Melmak fellow several months ago. Took me a while to start them up but I only did a couple transfers before the plates were aggressively rhizomorphic and even.  2 Mycoquarts spawn, and 3 quarts sub in a shoebox.  One quart was oats and one was popcorn. At first I was disappointed when I saw the pinset, I thought they were going to be small fruits, and while they didn't end up massive, they kept growing and growing much to my surprise. Weird how they look mature after a while but they just keep going haha. I got about 2.5oz out of the one shoebox which I'm pretty happy with given they were MS.  I cloned a few fruits, and ate one after, was very surprised at how strong they were.  Another strange thing is they had no blue bruising whatsoever even the ones I cut up to clone that sat there on the plate for an hour.  Not a hint of blue, but they sure packed a punch.  I can't wait to see what the clones do.  I'm not sure if I'll get a second flush, I've never seen a sub so weak after a flush before, it's practically a block of sand - ready to fall apart.

Pins

Front

Side

Sooo...

On another note, I have Melmak Reverted in grain as well as Gandalf F11 (TAT x Melmak) in plates in need of a few more transfers though.  Will update with pictures of those if they turn out well.  I am really excited for the Gandalf.  The giant albino Melmaks look absolutely bonkers, especially the F11's (I guess there was a falling out between the guy who isolated TAT and the folks who worked the Gandalf/TatxMelmak, so I guess there's two different generations of swabs going around).

Edited by Grenade01 (02/11/21 07:39 PM)

Offlinejunk_f00d
 User Gallery

Re: Melmak / Homestead [Re: Grenade01]
    #27180779 - 02/01/21 01:04 PM (1 month, 4 days ago)

nice flush! bag grows always look so clean

Quote:

Grenade01 said:
(there was some falling out drama with with folks working Gandalf and the guy who stabilized TAT apparently, who they sent some earlier swabs to, and so there are two dif gens of swabs going around now).

OMC drama is so silly, seems like it always originates in instagram/facebook/twitter, unsurprisingly. gandalf sounds gnarly though!

thanks to Quirk and Budda I've got T1s colonizing plates right now. You guys rock. I'm treating these MS plates as carefully as master slants until I find my own giants

InvisiblePsicomvb
Enjoying the ride
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Melmak / Homestead [Re: Grenade01]
    #27180882 - 02/01/21 01:55 PM (1 month, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Grenade01 said:
First run of a Melmak TP swab from the home of Melmak fellow several months ago. Took me a while to start them up but I only did a couple transfers before the plates were aggressively rhizomorphic and even.  2 Mycoquarts spawn, and 3 quarts sub in a shoebox.  One quart was oats and one was popcorn. At first I was disappointed when I saw the pinset, I thought they were going to be small fruits, and while they didn't end up massive, they kept growing and growing much to my surprise. Weird how they look mature after a while but they just keep going haha. I got about 2.5oz out of the one shoebox which I'm pretty happy with given they were MS.  I cloned a few fruits, and ate one after, was very surprised at how strong they were.  Another strange thing is they had no blue bruising whatsoever even the ones I cut up to clone that sat there on the plate for an hour.  Not a hint of blue, but they sure packed a punch.  I can't wait to see what the clones do.  I'm not sure if I'll get a second flush, I've never seen a sub so weak after a flush before, it's practically a block of sand - ready to fall apart.

Pins

Front

Side

Sooo...

On another note, I have Melmak Reverted in grain as well as Gandalf F11 (TAT x Melmak) in plates in need of a few more transfers though.  Will update with pictures of those if they turn out well.  I am really excited for the Gandalf.  The giant albino Melmaks look absolutely bonkers, especially the F11's (there was some falling out drama with with folks working Gandalf and the guy who stabilized TAT apparently, who they sent some earlier swabs to, and so there are two dif gens of swabs going around now).

Whooooa. Nice work dude.  That culture made for some super duper sexy melmaks.

I have some mel fruiting right now.  I dunno how its gonna turn out...phenos dont look terribly Homestead-like so far but we will see how it plays out...  last time I tried to grow melmak it only gave me a couple shoestring looking fruits and contammed immediately after so I'm excited to see what this brings

OfflineZifozonke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Melmak / Homestead [Re: junk_f00d]
    #27180885 - 02/01/21 01:57 PM (1 month, 4 days ago)

@junk_f00d420:blazed:

Edited by Zifozonke (02/01/21 01:58 PM)

InvisibleGrenade01
Re: Melmak / Homestead [Re: junk_f00d] * 1
    #27180899 - 02/01/21 02:02 PM (1 month, 4 days ago)

Edit: On second thought perhaps I'll leave this part out.

Here is a picture posted a while back on FB by the couple who worked on Gandalf if anyone is curious.

Edited by Grenade01 (02/11/21 07:41 PM)

InvisibleGrenade01
Re: Melmak / Homestead [Re: Zifozonke]
    #27180904 - 02/01/21 02:05 PM (1 month, 4 days ago)

It's strange how much the genetics vary, those pins look wildly different than the ones I had lol.

Fatties though! I hope they get monstrous.

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Agar, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation