Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Coir, Gypsum, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedarlo
Stranger
 User Gallery
Where best to go from here???
    #26656813 - 05/08/20 09:54 AM (9 months, 17 days ago)

Here I have 2 x small jars and 1 x freezer bag of brown rice and spore that is now ready for spawning???? I don't want to mess this up as I've come this far now and feel I am close.

Can someone please, kindly, advise me if we are good to go and what tek to use for spawning? Also, I only have access to a standard DIY store, so any sub will come from there.

https://imgur.com/a/0tDnwgk

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemr.s420
Beginner

Re: Where best to go from here??? [Re: darlo]
    #26657055 - 05/08/20 12:08 PM (9 months, 17 days ago)

If you can see small pins, they are already ready to fruit. For fruiting, you mix your spawn up with coco coir and 5% gypsum, than cover the bulk substrate with a tinfoil on top and wait until it colonized for about 85%, then you put the tinfoil away and let them fruit. Don't forget, misting + fanning is important for getting pins! You should also let them getting indirect sunlight. Good luck dude, you will be fine :smile:

OfflineInfraredRick
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Midwest, USA
Re: Where best to go from here??? [Re: mr.s420]
    #26657422 - 05/08/20 03:07 PM (9 months, 17 days ago)

Considering the small amount of spawn I would use a shoe box and coir + verm + gypsum (CVG) as a substrate. Read the appropriate "easy as fuck teks" that are recommended for beginners on this site, everything you need to know is there. Pick one and follow it to a T. Come back with/for questions/clarification. You prol won't succeed by piecing together ideas gleaned from members responding to "What should I do next?" Good luck!

--------------------
Inspiration move me brightly.[gradient:#C7C7D4,#CFD4C7]y[/gradient]

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Coir, Gypsum, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started