Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >
OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
CNN vs The Trump Campain
    #26650207 - 05/05/20 09:51 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Who will win this Political Battle?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cnn-sends-trump-campaign-cease-and-desist-letter-for-misleading-ad/ar-BB13B1sZ?ocid=msedgntp

Is Trump using deceptive tactics or is CNN using the deceptive tactics?

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | đź’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method đź’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26650254 - 05/05/20 10:07 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by MagicMush123 (05/05/20 10:10 AM)

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: MagicMush123] * 2
    #26650306 - 05/05/20 10:27 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Fake News vs Mr. Big Mouth Moron

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26650423 - 05/05/20 11:17 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Hopefully it's a battle that both sides lose.

OfflineKizzle
Misanthrope
 User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: feevers] * 1
    #26650585 - 05/05/20 12:11 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Ridiculously deceptive. Thank God Trump stopped the virus from coming here from China which saved 2 million lives:awesomenod: Now lets just hope no one notices the virus got here anyway.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26653769 - 05/06/20 08:02 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cnn-sends-trump-campaign-cease-and-desist-letter-for-misleading-ad/ar-BB13B1sZ?ocid=msedgntp

CNN is.  Trump is doing a great job and is actually following through on his campaign promises.  He has single handily destroyed America's trust in it's "News" organizations.  Everyone is skeptical of what they're being told now which is fantastic!

The wall is being built, economy is doing GREAT!  Once this China flu blows over in a month, we are going to see record stock numbers.  I'll be buying a house with investments.  Life couldn't be better.

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: meltdowner] * 2
    #26653779 - 05/06/20 08:09 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Agree with most your last post, but I don't see how the coronavirus blows over in a month.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26653787 - 05/06/20 08:13 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Agree with most your last post, but I don't see how the coronavirus blows over in a month.

My Manhattan office just told me that we'll be phased back into the office Starting June 1st.

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: meltdowner]
    #26653811 - 05/06/20 08:29 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I started work yesterday . Found out someone at the place I work caught this shit about 5 days ago .  It’s not blowing over your just going to have to risk catching it . That’s what I’m doing .
  If that bothers you just remember the clown you voted for is responsible for how terrible the response  was and still is .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/05/politics/rick-bright-complaint/index.html

Quote:

In his whistleblower complaint, Bright says he raised concerns about US preparedness for coronavirus starting in January but was met with "indifference which then developed into hostility" by leaders at the Department of Health and Human Services.

Later, he says he pushed back on HHS's leadership when they sought to make "potentially harmful drugs" available for treating Covid-19, including hydroxychloroquine, which had been repeatedly touted by Trump as a potential cure despite a lack of robust testing.

"His efforts to prioritize science and safety over political expediency and to expose practices that posed a substantial risk to public health and safety, especially as it applied to chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, rankled those in the Administration who wished to continue to push this false narrative," the complaint reads.

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #26653839 - 05/06/20 08:38 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I just heard Trump say he wants to get rid of Obama care and give people great healthcare .  Is he giving us free healthcare like Bernie  ? What the fuck is he talking about ? Give means free right ?
  Anybody want to Trumpwisper that shit for me ? 
  Is he really fucking with peoples healthcare during a pandemic ? Or just trolling ?

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26653843 - 05/06/20 08:42 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
I started work yesterday . Found out someone at the place I work caught this shit about 5 days ago .  It’s not blowing over your just going to have to risk catching it . That’s what I’m doing .
  If that bothers you just remember the clown you voted for is responsible for how terrible the response  was and still is .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/05/politics/rick-bright-complaint/index.html

Quote:

In his whistleblower complaint, Bright says he raised concerns about US preparedness for coronavirus starting in January but was met with "indifference which then developed into hostility" by leaders at the Department of Health and Human Services.

Later, he says he pushed back on HHS's leadership when they sought to make "potentially harmful drugs" available for treating Covid-19, including hydroxychloroquine, which had been repeatedly touted by Trump as a potential cure despite a lack of robust testing.

"His efforts to prioritize science and safety over political expediency and to expose practices that posed a substantial risk to public health and safety, especially as it applied to chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, rankled those in the Administration who wished to continue to push this false narrative," the complaint reads.

Sorry he got sick, but do you shutdown your company when the flu spreads around?  Nope.

Same thing.  This will end at the end of the month, New York City is slated to start sending employees back to work then.  I was already notified.

You say terrible, I say Trump did a fantastic job.  Couldn't have done better considering the situation with people like you knee capping him at every corner.  He's a monster that guy, unstoppable, and he will win again later this year... it will be BEAUTIFUL!

--------------------

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Psilynut2] * 2
    #26653851 - 05/06/20 08:45 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
I just heard Trump say he wants to get rid of Obama care and give people great healthcare .  Is he giving us free healthcare like Bernie  ? What the fuck is he talking about ? Give means free right ?
  Anybody want to Trumpwisper that shit for me ? 
  Is he really fucking with peoples healthcare during a pandemic ? Or just trolling ?

This pandemic response will be the largest transfer of wealth and power in history.

Trump is not the orchestrator, but he's doing one hell of a job for the elite as a pawn.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26653852 - 05/06/20 08:46 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I hope he doesn't give anyone anything.  Support yourself.

--------------------

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: meltdowner] * 3
    #26653870 - 05/06/20 08:56 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:

With the CARES act TRUMP has already become the biggest socialitst in world history.

At least he gave most of it to those who didn't need any of it though.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26653881 - 05/06/20 09:02 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

This is how it breaks down they are looking for people pissed at trump right now to show how bad this is but he liberal news media as much garbage as they are usually are the only ones I’m seeing report the hard facts that fox doesn’t want you to hear because it’s reelection time.  That being said if you’re a Trump supporter you’re usually not going to switch over. Like he said famously if he shot someone I don’t think anyone would have a problem with it that supported him not because they endorse murder which at that point they would but because even the really dangerous apocalyptic level bullshit that comes out of the presidents mouth doesn’t take trump fans aback it puts them in that false reality where

The death toll is still soaring even moreso since the protests, nurses and doctors say it’s a slap in the face to them literally overburdening them because they can’t stay at home until we can be safe about it. Even with all that not many will convert democrat When they called me this year because I had voted Republican many times and I am a registered Republican, I told them why I’d be voting Democratic across-the-board this time  if there’s three certain things didn’t get addressed. And I argued those things will be turning over people like me

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #26653884 - 05/06/20 09:03 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

That’s not to say all their stories are 100% solid I feel like don lemon and Rachel Maddow ARE tucker Carlson and Hannity

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #26653890 - 05/06/20 09:06 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

meltdowner said:

With the CARES act TRUMP has already become the biggest socialitst in world history.

Fake news
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
That’s not to say all their stories are 100% solid I feel like don lemon and Rachel Maddow ARE tucker Carlson and Hannity

It's all the same side, imo.  The illusion of two sides is the worst.

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: meltdowner] * 4
    #26653893 - 05/06/20 09:09 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

You say terrible, I say Trump did a fantastic job.

You have to be kidding me .

We went into this crisis with nothing but advantages . Weeks of warning . Precious warning time .
The worlds best concentration of medical and scientific expertise , limitless financial resources , a military with unbelievable logistical capability and most of the worlds leading tech companies .
  Despite all of this though we ended up being the global epicenter of the pandemic . Fuck what you say .  He should be impeached , again .

--------------------

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: meltdowner] * 3
    #26653896 - 05/06/20 09:12 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

meltdowner said:

Fake news

Oh, didn't even notice you'd changed avatars.

Thought I was replying to an actual human and not a Trump spam bot, my mistake.

Carry on with your usual uselessness here.

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: meltdowner] * 1
    #26653912 - 05/06/20 09:26 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Im sure New York and New Jersey and the rest of the East Coast thinks Trump did a "Great Job" :nonono: Trumps response to the Coronavirus outbreak was a total joke. Alk those thousands of people didnt have to die. Trump fucked up big time. Total amateur.

Anyways, im curious to see how this lawsuit turns out. Will be quite interesting to read more about :strokebeard:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom