Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Converting a PF Tek Jar for Spore Printing/Syringes Work * 3
    #26650127 - 05/05/20 09:05 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Steps to turn one PF Tek half-pint wide mouth jar into a spore printing/spore syringe device.

Step 1: Clean the entire jar. Let its dry in a clean place.
Step 2: Carefully tape syringe holes with micropore tape
Step 3: Seal jar with lid and band. Its now ready for use.

Now when u wanna make a spore print in a clean environment, aka the inside of a glass jar, just load/unload your shroom cap to/from the jar using curved tweezers. Use foil for spore prints or print directly to the glass for spore syringe making.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | πŸ’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method πŸ’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChicachicaboom
ChicaChicaBoom
 User Gallery

Re: Converting a PF Tek Jar for Spore Printing/Syringes Work [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26650649 - 05/05/20 12:34 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Sexy! What’s the typical settle time for a clean print?

Looks like a great method for print storage.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Converting a PF Tek Jar for Spore Printing/Syringes Work [Re: Chicachicaboom]
    #26650652 - 05/05/20 12:35 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Abiut two days i would say. The longer u print, the more spores u get. It works really well.

OfflineCrime Pills 4 Kids
Male

Re: Converting a PF Tek Jar for Spore Printing/Syringes Work [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26650675 - 05/05/20 12:45 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Do people use any mushroom for printing, or only ones grown in more "sanitary conditions" like in vitro or bottle fruits? Would using one grown in a regular shoebox be much more likely to contam?

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Converting a PF Tek Jar for Spore Printing/Syringes Work [Re: Crime Pills 4 Kids]
    #26650699 - 05/05/20 12:53 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

People print all sorts of fruits. Spore printing isnt clean (the spores are covered with other things from fruiting) but this is the cleanest way to do it in my opinion.

Invisiblealaskappalachian
Entitiologist

Loc: The 49th Dimension
Re: Converting a PF Tek Jar for Spore Printing/Syringes Work [Re: Crime Pills 4 Kids] * 1
    #26650706 - 05/05/20 12:54 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Certainly a mushroom grown in the open air would be more susceptible to contamination than one grown in vitiro.  That said, people use caps from boxes/cakes/monos all the time to print (and make syringes with).  Handling at/post harvest makes a difference as well.  I love this method by the way, LC.  This is the way I make syringes and it's just super convenient (especially given the amount of 1/2pts laying around...). :rockon:  If you want to get finiky, you can steam/pc empty jars and up your chances by some tiny percent.

--------------------

THE 49TH MYCOJOURNAL: EXOTICS, AURORAS,  & ENTITIES

ISO:Gym punctifolius spores for trade :pm:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Converting a PF Tek Jar for Spore Printing/Syringes Work [Re: alaskappalachian]
    #26650731 - 05/05/20 01:07 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Indeed. Post handling is important for sure. I try to print ASAP after i pick a nice fruit.

Thanks for compliment, love that PC idea! :takingnotes:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Converting a PF Tek Jar for Spore Printing/Syringes Work [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26652259 - 05/06/20 05:45 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I made an update to the OP to use curved tweezers to load and unload a shroom cap from the jar. Its difficult to handle a slimy, smooth shroom cap and I think a pair of curved tweezers would be a perfect tool for the job.

InvisibleFooMan
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Converting a PF Tek Jar for Spore Printing/Syringes Work [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26652312 - 05/06/20 06:37 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Agar had an old writeup up of basically the same thing HERE. I used to replace the jar lids with a sheet of tyvek then screw down the band over it. This would allow the print to dry and drop spores faster. You could put rtv on the tyvek for an injection port or inject right through the tyvek then cover with micropore tape afterwards.

--------------------

Quick WBS Prep

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Converting a PF Tek Jar for Spore Printing/Syringes Work [Re: FooMan]
    #26652371 - 05/06/20 07:13 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Ah ha, very nice. Looks like agar was way ahead of his time! I see why he uses the "squat" jar. Ive noticed with the wide-mouth half pint, the syringe needles doesnt quite make it to the bottom. But with that squat jar, i bet it does :strokebeard:

InvisibleFooMan
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #26652391 - 05/06/20 07:25 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

The thing I would change about agars version would be to install the injection port along the edge of the lid instead of the middle. Makes it harder to extract the last bit of solution with the port in the middle unless your needle is long enough to reach the sides.

--------------------

Quick WBS Prep

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Converting a PF Tek Jar for Spore Printing/Syringes Work [Re: FooMan]
    #26652395 - 05/06/20 07:27 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

True. I noticed the jar bottom is convex thus putting the syringe on the outer edge of the glass bottom is the easiest.

InvisiblefahtsterM
Now With 33%More Faht
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
    #26664425 - 05/11/20 12:30 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

When I start back up I’m going to do this again, but use a wire insert that I can put the cap on and lift in and out quickly (to reduce the amount of time the jar is exposed to open air) so that the cap doesnt touch the bottom of the jar at all.  pc the wire insert and nail polished covered nut before printing and it should work out well... it worked out well without the insert so that should be even better.

Faht

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Converting a PF Tek Jar for Spore Printing/Syringes Work [Re: fahtster]
    #26664428 - 05/11/20 12:32 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Nice! The wire idea is very cool :thumbup:

Yeah user shroom2020 used a fishing hook and straighten it out to a harpoon barb. Freakin genius!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract