Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles, CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2020
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
CNN vs The Trump Campain
    #26650207 - 05/05/20 11:51 AM (1 month, 29 days ago)

Who will win this Political Battle?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cnn-sends-trump-campaign-cease-and-desist-letter-for-misleading-ad/ar-BB13B1sZ?ocid=msedgntp

Is Trump using deceptive tactics or is CNN using the deceptive tactics?

--------------------
"Conscious contains the ideas, the thoughts, the building blocks behind every reality. Sentience, on the other hand, is the creative force that animates reality and experiences all possible emotions and sensations within them. Consciousness creates reality, sentience experiences reality. Together, consciousness and sentience create the totality of Creation." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin
PROJECT BLUE BOOK RELEASED (312pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms | Trippy Gematrix | Dj Teknological at BandLab.com | Fentanyl Test Kits                                                           
R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || Remember George Floyd (END THE POLICE STATE!) || OEF 2017 :sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival :: Aug 19th to 21st :: Pure Paradise. :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:  :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | Water-Bath Cacti Tea:bongload::cacti:  :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26650254 - 05/05/20 12:07 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

Edited by MagicMush123 (05/05/20 12:10 PM)

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: MagicMush123] * 2
    #26650306 - 05/05/20 12:27 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

Fake News vs Mr. Big Mouth Moron

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26650423 - 05/05/20 01:17 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

Hopefully it's a battle that both sides lose.

OfflineKizzle
Misanthrope
 User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: feevers] * 1
    #26650585 - 05/05/20 02:11 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

Ridiculously deceptive. Thank God Trump stopped the virus from coming here from China which saved 2 million lives:awesomenod: Now lets just hope no one notices the virus got here anyway.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26653769 - 05/06/20 10:02 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cnn-sends-trump-campaign-cease-and-desist-letter-for-misleading-ad/ar-BB13B1sZ?ocid=msedgntp

CNN is.  Trump is doing a great job and is actually following through on his campaign promises.  He has single handily destroyed America's trust in it's "News" organizations.  Everyone is skeptical of what they're being told now which is fantastic!

The wall is being built, economy is doing GREAT!  Once this China flu blows over in a month, we are going to see record stock numbers.  I'll be buying a house with investments.  Life couldn't be better.

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: meltdowner] * 2
    #26653779 - 05/06/20 10:09 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Agree with most your last post, but I don't see how the coronavirus blows over in a month.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26653787 - 05/06/20 10:13 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Agree with most your last post, but I don't see how the coronavirus blows over in a month.

My Manhattan office just told me that we'll be phased back into the office Starting June 1st.

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: meltdowner]
    #26653811 - 05/06/20 10:29 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

I started work yesterday . Found out someone at the place I work caught this shit about 5 days ago .  It’s not blowing over your just going to have to risk catching it . That’s what I’m doing .
  If that bothers you just remember the clown you voted for is responsible for how terrible the response  was and still is .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/05/politics/rick-bright-complaint/index.html

Quote:

In his whistleblower complaint, Bright says he raised concerns about US preparedness for coronavirus starting in January but was met with "indifference which then developed into hostility" by leaders at the Department of Health and Human Services.

Later, he says he pushed back on HHS's leadership when they sought to make "potentially harmful drugs" available for treating Covid-19, including hydroxychloroquine, which had been repeatedly touted by Trump as a potential cure despite a lack of robust testing.

"His efforts to prioritize science and safety over political expediency and to expose practices that posed a substantial risk to public health and safety, especially as it applied to chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, rankled those in the Administration who wished to continue to push this false narrative," the complaint reads.

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #26653839 - 05/06/20 10:38 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

I just heard Trump say he wants to get rid of Obama care and give people great healthcare .  Is he giving us free healthcare like Bernie  ? What the fuck is he talking about ? Give means free right ?
  Anybody want to Trumpwisper that shit for me ? 
  Is he really fucking with peoples healthcare during a pandemic ? Or just trolling ?

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26653843 - 05/06/20 10:42 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
I started work yesterday . Found out someone at the place I work caught this shit about 5 days ago .  It’s not blowing over your just going to have to risk catching it . That’s what I’m doing .
  If that bothers you just remember the clown you voted for is responsible for how terrible the response  was and still is .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/05/politics/rick-bright-complaint/index.html

Quote:

In his whistleblower complaint, Bright says he raised concerns about US preparedness for coronavirus starting in January but was met with "indifference which then developed into hostility" by leaders at the Department of Health and Human Services.

Later, he says he pushed back on HHS's leadership when they sought to make "potentially harmful drugs" available for treating Covid-19, including hydroxychloroquine, which had been repeatedly touted by Trump as a potential cure despite a lack of robust testing.

"His efforts to prioritize science and safety over political expediency and to expose practices that posed a substantial risk to public health and safety, especially as it applied to chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, rankled those in the Administration who wished to continue to push this false narrative," the complaint reads.

Sorry he got sick, but do you shutdown your company when the flu spreads around?  Nope.

Same thing.  This will end at the end of the month, New York City is slated to start sending employees back to work then.  I was already notified.

You say terrible, I say Trump did a fantastic job.  Couldn't have done better considering the situation with people like you knee capping him at every corner.  He's a monster that guy, unstoppable, and he will win again later this year... it will be BEAUTIFUL!

--------------------

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Psilynut2] * 2
    #26653851 - 05/06/20 10:45 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
I just heard Trump say he wants to get rid of Obama care and give people great healthcare .  Is he giving us free healthcare like Bernie  ? What the fuck is he talking about ? Give means free right ?
  Anybody want to Trumpwisper that shit for me ? 
  Is he really fucking with peoples healthcare during a pandemic ? Or just trolling ?

This pandemic response will be the largest transfer of wealth and power in history.

Trump is not the orchestrator, but he's doing one hell of a job for the elite as a pawn.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26653852 - 05/06/20 10:46 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

I hope he doesn't give anyone anything.  Support yourself.

--------------------

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: meltdowner] * 3
    #26653870 - 05/06/20 10:56 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:

With the CARES act TRUMP has already become the biggest socialitst in world history.

At least he gave most of it to those who didn't need any of it though.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#26653881 - 05/06/20 11:02 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

This is how it breaks down they are looking for people pissed at trump right now to show how bad this is but he liberal news media as much garbage as they are usually are the only ones I’m seeing report the hard facts that fox doesn’t want you to hear because it’s reelection time.  That being said if you’re a Trump supporter you’re usually not going to switch over. Like he said famously if he shot someone I don’t think anyone would have a problem with it that supported him not because they endorse murder which at that point they would but because even the really dangerous apocalyptic level bullshit that comes out of the presidents mouth doesn’t take trump fans aback it puts them in that false reality where

The death toll is still soaring even moreso since the protests, nurses and doctors say it’s a slap in the face to them literally overburdening them because they can’t stay at home until we can be safe about it. Even with all that not many will convert democrat When they called me this year because I had voted Republican many times and I am a registered Republican, I told them why I’d be voting Democratic across-the-board this time  if there’s three certain things didn’t get addressed. And I argued those things will be turning over people like me

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #26653884 - 05/06/20 11:03 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

That’s not to say all their stories are 100% solid I feel like don lemon and Rachel Maddow ARE tucker Carlson and Hannity

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26653890 - 05/06/20 11:06 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

meltdowner said:

With the CARES act TRUMP has already become the biggest socialitst in world history.

Fake news
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
That’s not to say all their stories are 100% solid I feel like don lemon and Rachel Maddow ARE tucker Carlson and Hannity

It's all the same side, imo.  The illusion of two sides is the worst.

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: meltdowner] * 4
    #26653893 - 05/06/20 11:09 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Quote:

You say terrible, I say Trump did a fantastic job.

You have to be kidding me .

We went into this crisis with nothing but advantages . Weeks of warning . Precious warning time .
The worlds best concentration of medical and scientific expertise , limitless financial resources , a military with unbelievable logistical capability and most of the worlds leading tech companies .
  Despite all of this though we ended up being the global epicenter of the pandemic . Fuck what you say .  He should be impeached , again .

--------------------

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

#26653896 - 05/06/20 11:12 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

meltdowner said:

Fake news

Oh, didn't even notice you'd changed avatars.

Thought I was replying to an actual human and not a Trump spam bot, my mistake.

Carry on with your usual uselessness here.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: meltdowner] * 1
    #26653912 - 05/06/20 11:26 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Im sure New York and New Jersey and the rest of the East Coast thinks Trump did a "Great Job" :nonono: Trumps response to the Coronavirus outbreak was a total joke. Alk those thousands of people didnt have to die. Trump fucked up big time. Total amateur.

Anyways, im curious to see how this lawsuit turns out. Will be quite interesting to read more about :strokebeard:

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26654647 - 05/07/20 10:24 AM (1 month, 27 days ago)

The obama administration was able to import ebola patients, and disnt have any issues keeping it contained. I remember all the conspiracy nuta and right wingers complaining and talking about how the numbers were fudged and how we would be dealing with millions of deaths.

This guy shirks off corona and thousands die, and he gets a pat on the back 😄. People are stupid.

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #26654923 - 05/07/20 01:20 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Obama was black though , we are literally watching white privilege in action right now.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26654954 - 05/07/20 01:42 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
The obama administration was able to import ebola patients, and disnt have any issues keeping it contained. I remember all the conspiracy nuta and right wingers complaining and talking about how the numbers were fudged and how we would be dealing with millions of deaths.

This guy shirks off corona and thousands die, and he gets a pat on the back 😄. People are stupid.

I still think it's not smart to bring in people infected with ebola, but with that being said, it's ridiculous to even compare ebola with Covid.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26654960 - 05/07/20 01:44 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Obama was black though , we are literally watching white privilege in action right now.

How so, it's two entirely different situations. Just stop with the "white privilege" nonsense every time you get upset with Trump, it's a weak response.

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: qman]
    #26655023 - 05/07/20 02:12 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Yes entirely different , being president while being white vs being president while being black .

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: qman] * 2
    #26655044 - 05/07/20 02:22 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Just stop with the "white privilege" nonsense every time you get u

I’m not sure I can stop dude . 
  Remember when the Trayvon thing happened and you complained about Obama weighing in on the case constantly ? I bet you do .
  I don’t remember you complaining about Trump weighing in on his own investigation . Nope I  don’t think you cared at all . That’s white privilege . How about you stop the nonsense  , and I’ll stop pointing it out .

--------------------

Edited by Psilynut2 (05/07/20 02:28 PM)

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#26655061 - 05/07/20 02:30 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Comparing a highly infectious disease to another highly infectious disease is ridiculous? Im not even saying bringing ebola patienta in was smart, but a compitent administration was able to do so and not infect the rest of the country.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 1
    #26655163 - 05/07/20 03:09 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Comparing a highly infectious disease to another highly infectious disease is ridiculous? Im not even saying bringing ebola patienta in was smart, but a compitent administration was able to do so and not infect the rest of the country.

Are you seriously suggesting ebola and Covid19 are equal in nature? 

There's a reason why the results were different and it had NOTHING to do with Obama or Trump. :facepalm:

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26655169 - 05/07/20 03:09 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Yes entirely different , being president while being white vs being president while being black .

It appears you also can't see the obvious distinction. :facepalm:

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26655180 - 05/07/20 03:11 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

Just stop with the "white privilege" nonsense every time you get u

I’m not sure I can stop dude . 
  Remember when the Trayvon thing happened and you complained about Obama weighing in on the case constantly ? I bet you do .
  I don’t remember you complaining about Trump weighing in on his own investigation . Nope I  don’t think you cared at all . That’s white privilege . How about you stop the nonsense  , and I’ll stop pointing it out .

Apples and oranges mate, you really can't see the difference here as well?

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: qman] * 1
    #26655358 - 05/07/20 05:10 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

It’s not apples and oranges it’s ebony and ivory .

--------------------

OfflineThe Blind AssS
OTD Apprentice Custodian
Male User Gallery

#26656063 - 05/07/20 11:11 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Def. white priv going on to a degree.  More than just that though.

--------------------
Homage to Vajrasattva!

In the space where all experience remains in potential,
emerges a grand display of nondual awareness and illusion,
the original spontaneity of our sovereign nature of mind:
Indivisible from that, unmoving, to that we bow down.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26656100 - 05/07/20 11:32 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

You say terrible, I say Trump did a fantastic job.

You have to be kidding me .

We went into this crisis with nothing but advantages . Weeks of warning . Precious warning time .
The worlds best concentration of medical and scientific expertise , limitless financial resources , a military with unbelievable logistical capability and most of the worlds leading tech companies .
  Despite all of this though we ended up being the global epicenter of the pandemic . Fuck what you say .  He should be impeached , again .

Not true, and its just a virus.  He isnt to blame when tornados land is he now?  Trump did a fantastic job abd our economy is stronger than ever.  I look forward to the future of America.  Trump was never impeached.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26656106 - 05/07/20 11:33 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Im sure New York and New Jersey and the rest of the East Coast thinks Trump did a "Great Job" :nonono: Trumps response to the Coronavirus outbreak was a total joke. Alk those thousands of people didnt have to die. Trump fucked up big time. Total amateur.

Anyways, im curious to see how this lawsuit turns out. Will be quite interesting to read more about :strokebeard:

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

I live in queens, NYC.  Most of my neighbors love Trump.  You are wrong.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26656112 - 05/07/20 11:36 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Quote:

The Blind Ass said:

White privilege doesnt exist.  Just a new fad term for people who dont try hard to fqll back to whwn their weakness puts them in a rough spot.  "Oh I stunk at my job because i stayed up until 2 am drinking... nope not my fault!  White privilege!"

Take responsibility for yourself.

--------------------

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

#26656115 - 05/07/20 11:38 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
Trump was never impeached.

Sometimes I'm tempted to just give way to the world of fantasy and blissful ignorance that Trump supporters seem to occupy.

Who needs reality when you have imagination :sun:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26656123 - 05/07/20 11:40 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

White privilage is about getting implicit trust from the general public (who is mostly white, statistically speaking). Its like the whole "Is Obama a US citizen?". There was doubt that he was because he had a non-white name and he was Black.

If he white with the same name, i bet no one even question if he was a US citizen. Thats white privilage: Whites are given the benefit of the doubt over other races. Happens with pull-overs involving cops too. Racial profiling and all that shit.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26656132 - 05/07/20 11:42 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
White privilage is about getting implicit trust from the general public (who is mostly white, statistically speaking). Its like the whole "Is Obama a US citizen?". There was doubt that he was because he had a non-white name and he was Black.

If he white with the same name, i bet no one even question if he was a US citizen. Thats white privilage: Whites are given the benefit of the doubt over other races. Happens with pull-overs involving cops too. Racial profiling and all that shit.

You dont know this.  Whites arent given anything.  People who are well mannered, mature, reasonable ans who commincate well are given jobs over all else.  Sorry but white privilege doesnt exist.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: feevers]
    #26656133 - 05/07/20 11:43 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

meltdowner said:

Sometimes I'm tempted to just give way to the world of fantasy and blissful ignorance that Trump supporters seem to occupy.

Who needs reality when you have imagination :sun:

Not a fantasy, he wasnt impeached.  The whole thing was nonsense and is now proven to bw nonsense.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26656144 - 05/07/20 11:47 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

White people are given the benefit of the doubt. Whites have the privilage of being trusted before even talking for themselves. Whites have the privilage of getting more attention from car salesman cause there is the association of "white people have money". Its implicit meaning not obvious but its there. Cops give whites the privilage of assuming they are non-violent all the time. Racial profiling and all dat shit.

Celebrities (including Black Celebs) have their own privilage as well. They get free stuff and people treat them nicely and trust them (typically) because they are celebrities.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26656156 - 05/07/20 11:51 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
White people are given the benefit of the doubt. Whites have the privilage of being trusted before even talking for themselves. Whites have the privilage of getting more attention from car salesman cause there is the association of "white people have money". Its implicit meaning not obvious but its there. Cops give whites the privilage of assuming they are non-violent all the time. Racial profiling and all dat shit.

Celebrities (including Black Celebs) have their own privilage as well. They get free stuff and people treat them nicely and trust them (typically) because they are celebrities.

Lol what deugs are you on?  Trusting someone without talking to them?  More attention from a car salesman?!?!  Because whites really want that!!  hahahhahahahah

Racial profiling doesnt exist.  The only thing that exists are the individual beliefs and thoights and you cant police that ya fascist!  White privilege does nor exist.(except in your mind)

--------------------

OfflineThe Blind AssS
OTD Apprentice Custodian
Male User Gallery

#26656161 - 05/07/20 11:55 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
Quote:

The Blind Ass said:

White privilege doesnt exist.  Just a new fad term for people who dont try hard to fqll back to whwn their weakness puts them in a rough spot.  "Oh I stunk at my job because i stayed up until 2 am drinking... nope not my fault!  White privilege!"

Bet your from the states.

--------------------
Homage to Vajrasattva!

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26656163 - 05/07/20 11:56 PM (1 month, 26 days ago)

Quote:

The Blind Ass said:
Quote:

meltdowner said:
Quote:

The Blind Ass said:

Bet your from the states.

It only says my fucking location on each post.  Smart man!
Bet you're not.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26656165 - 05/07/20 11:59 PM (1 month, 26 days ago)

And when you are a White Male Celebrity, your White Privilage is off the charts.

Trump is an excellent example of that. Listen carefully to what he says at the end of the video:

"When you're a celebrity, you can do anything you want".

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26656173 - 05/08/20 12:04 AM (1 month, 26 days ago)

Not watching.  It doesnt exist, but youre trying hard tl make it exist.

--------------------

OfflineThe Blind AssS
OTD Apprentice Custodian
Male User Gallery

#26656174 - 05/08/20 12:04 AM (1 month, 26 days ago)

:lmafo:  Get rolled meltdown

--------------------
Homage to Vajrasattva!

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
    #26656181 - 05/08/20 12:07 AM (1 month, 26 days ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

Hmmm I wonder why :lol:.. lets be clear about something!! Black people can be just as racist as white people!!! Almost every middle eastern person in my area won't even talk to white people. We need to stop with this white people are racist shit because we're not even close to being the worst ones.

OfflineThe Blind AssS
OTD Apprentice Custodian
Male User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Shenmue]
    #26656199 - 05/08/20 12:13 AM (1 month, 26 days ago)

True enough!  Everyone is.

--------------------
Homage to Vajrasattva!

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26656226 - 05/08/20 12:24 AM (1 month, 26 days ago)

Quote:

Racial profiling doesnt exist.  The only thing that exists are the individual beliefs and thoights and you cant police that ya fascist!  White privilege does nor exist.(except in your mind)

Try telling  that to the family of Ahmaud Arbery.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1201301

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26657796 - 05/08/20 06:02 PM (1 month, 26 days ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:

Lol, denial.  Trump was impeached.  You've lost all credibility, dude.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Enlil]
    #26657808 - 05/08/20 06:06 PM (1 month, 26 days ago)

The impeachment thing is weird cause hes still president as if nothing happened. Its like what does "impeachment" mean at that point?

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26657810 - 05/08/20 06:08 PM (1 month, 26 days ago)

Impeachment means the same thing it always meant: formally accusing a government official of misconduct.

Clinton was impeached, too.  He was never kicked out of office.  Same with Andrew Johnson.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26657815 - 05/08/20 06:09 PM (1 month, 26 days ago)

I see. Its a charge but not necessarily meaning he recieved punishment. I guess the punishment here is that he will always be an Impeached president.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26661303 - 05/10/20 02:34 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

He wasnt impeached.  Cant be impeached by traitors.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26661346 - 05/10/20 02:51 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

He was impeached as fuck, bro.  Get over it already.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #26661349 - 05/10/20 02:54 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Your posts are consistently moronic. :thumbup:

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

OfflineMightyWhite
Unfeigned Whiteness
Male User Gallery
    #26661417 - 05/10/20 03:30 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

It doesn't exist, though. No such thing as racism, race is a social construct so inherently racism is also a social construct. Race is only an idea that some people accept and some don't. Race is not biological. There's no gene or cluster of genes common to all blacks, all mexicans or all whites. If race was "real" in the genetic sense, racial classifications for individuals would remain constant across boundaries.

Privilege is also a social construct, an idea that some people accept and some don't. If privilege was real, it would remain constant across boundaries.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: koods] * 1
    #26661542 - 05/10/20 05:30 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Your posts are consistently moronic. :thumbup:

He doesn't understand what impeached means, even though we've gone over this 100 times in the last year.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: MightyWhite] * 1
    #26661545 - 05/10/20 05:36 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

MightyWhite said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

It doesn't exist, though. No such thing as racism, race is a social construct so inherently racism is also a social construct. Race is only an idea that some people accept and some don't. Race is not biological. There's no gene or cluster of genes common to all blacks, all mexicans or all whites. If race was "real" in the genetic sense, racial classifications for individuals would remain constant across boundaries.

Privilege is also a social construct, an idea that some people accept and some don't. If privilege was real, it would remain constant across boundaries.

So you don't understand the difference between something being a social construct and it not existing. The majority of what we all accept as reality is a social construct. Your version of that may differ from mine, but the majority of what you accept as reality is a social construct.

--------------------

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Brian Jones] * 3
    #26661646 - 05/10/20 07:26 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
He wasnt impeached.  Cant be impeached by traitors.

Quarantine must be getting to you, youre sounding a bit delusional.

Offlineliving_failure
unworthy
Male

Loc: spain, madrid
    #26661705 - 05/10/20 08:16 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

Are you really that racist to believe "white people" (whatever that means, because there are like a ton of different white people in europe and i believe in USA happens the same) have somekind of priviliedge? priviledge of what? people will assume a "white person" will be a oppressor, even if he is poor and need help, where is the priviledge? If i go to USA as a white guy, what do i get? an instant job? or just people TRYING TO GET MONEY OUT OF ME? where is the priviledge on people assuming i have money to spend? it is ridiculous.

I just hope not all USA or shromery think like that.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: living_failure] * 3
    #26661729 - 05/10/20 08:34 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

No one assumes a poor white person is the oppressor. White privilege and nearly every other concept in the social sciences means "on average".

Nope. I am not privileged compared to Denzel Washington or Michael Jordan.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Brian Jones] * 2
    #26661746 - 05/10/20 08:43 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Exactly, but that doesn't mean you don't enjoy white privilege over them.  It just means that they have many other privileges that outweigh the white privilege.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26661957 - 05/10/20 11:27 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
No one assumes a poor white person is the oppressor. White privilege and nearly every other concept in the social sciences means "on average".

Doesnt exist and I know what impeachment is.  What happened to Trump wasnt impeachment, it was a scam and its been proven now.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26661961 - 05/10/20 11:28 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Exactly, but that doesn't mean you don't enjoy white privilege over them.  It just means that they have many other privileges that outweigh the white privilege.

White privilege is a made up buzz word.  It doesnt exist.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26661967 - 05/10/20 11:31 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Stupid, uneducated people agree with you.  Anyone with half a brain knows better.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26661971 - 05/10/20 11:32 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Stupid, uneducated people agree with you.  Anyone with half a brain knows better.

How do I report you for abuse of your own rules?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26661974 - 05/10/20 11:34 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

I didn't violate a rule, but you're more than welcome to hit the little whistle icon at the bottom of the post.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblenatedawgnow
Full blown criminal
Male User Gallery

Loc: ation
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Enlil] * 2
    #26662011 - 05/10/20 11:57 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

The repubs and conservatives on this board are the most sensitive snowflakes.
Ironic to the extreme. Never seen anyone else complain about their feels as much
as our conservative regulars.

--------------------
Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind.
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: natedawgnow] * 2
    #26662024 - 05/10/20 12:03 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

You should see the PMs after bans.  Like clockwork, whenever I ban a rightie, he/she attacks me by PM.  When I ban a leftie, he/she usually apologizes or at least admits he/she violated a rule.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26662035 - 05/10/20 12:09 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
You should see the PMs after bans.  Like clockwork, whenever I ban a rightie, he/she attacks me by PM.  When I ban a leftie, he/she usually apologizes or at least admits he/she violated a rule.

Ahaha, you're not racist right?  Youve banned me twice now, show me where I attacked you after?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26662041 - 05/10/20 12:12 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

What does racism have to do with it?  :confused:

Also, I just looked at your BOM.  You're lying about being banned twice.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26662090 - 05/10/20 12:39 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:

Yet, those other privileges don't receive the same selective outrage. That's the real issue here.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26662097 - 05/10/20 12:43 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Obviously, all of those other privileges have been the subject of some outrage. The difference, of course, is that the other privileges aren't born out of centuries of enslavement and cruelty. 

Do you believe that the existence of additional wrongs makes one wrong OK?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26662178 - 05/10/20 01:20 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Obviously, all of those other privileges have been the subject of some outrage. The difference, of course, is that the other privileges aren't born out of centuries of enslavement and cruelty. 

Do you believe that the existence of additional wrongs makes one wrong OK?

I think some would argue that male and heterosexual privilege were born out of centuries of abuse and cruelty.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26662206 - 05/10/20 01:40 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Absolutely.  This is why there is so much outrage about male privilege as well.  People can get used to a lot, but when one is constantly reminded of one's own oppression, it does tend to anger one.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
    #26662238 - 05/10/20 01:58 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

CNN is actually turning people trump fans. Its the worst news channel out there. They hired piers morgan for god sakes !!! Does anyone like morgan??:lol: !!  Even the left hates that guy lol. If you could bioengineer the ultimate douchebag in a laboratory it would turn out being Piers Morgan lol. I think they finally fired him.. it's 100% fake news. We have the internet now so why do people even watch it?

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Shenmue]
    #26662257 - 05/10/20 02:06 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
CNN is actually turning people trump fans. Its the worst news channel out there. They hired piers morgan for god sakes !!! Does anyone like morgan??

Donald Trump does

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26662266 - 05/10/20 02:10 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
What does racism have to do with it?  :confused:

Also, I just looked at your BOM.  You're lying about being banned twice.

I was banned twice. Once by u recently for who knows why, maybe you had a bad day.  The other time "accidentally" because the site determined I was a smurf or something.  I dont even know what it means.  Regardless, I was banned twice and its you who lie here constantly.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26662272 - 05/10/20 02:12 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

You said I banned you twice.  That's a lie.  Just like when you said Trump wasn't impeached.  That was a lie, too.  If you don't like being called out for lying, you should strive to tell the truth.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26662287 - 05/10/20 02:17 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
You said I banned you twice.  That's a lie.  Just like when you said Trump wasn't impeached.  That was a lie, too.  If you don't like being called out for lying, you should strive to tell the truth.

Cant be impeached by traitors.  Sorry its proven Trump did nothing to be impeached. 

Youre right, you banned me once and deleted a few of my posts before which I incorrectly remembered being a ban.  Either way I have a few PMs from you being childish in the past.  How you came to be a moderator here says alot about whos running the show.  I wonder how many people use your account to "moderate" these forums. 

Trump is going to win again later this year and that is good for America.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26662305 - 05/10/20 02:23 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

You're right about one thing.  Trump is going to be elected again.  That's about it.  Everything else is a lie.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblenatedawgnow
Full blown criminal
Male User Gallery

#26662309 - 05/10/20 02:26 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Hanlons's razor, enlil.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: natedawgnow]
    #26662351 - 05/10/20 02:43 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

natedawgnow said:
Hanlons's razor, enlil.

Most smart people don't go around calling other stupid.

--------------------

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#26662382 - 05/10/20 02:52 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
Quote:

natedawgnow said:
Hanlons's razor, enlil.

That's funny because you literally just called someone stupid in another thread

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26662430 - 05/10/20 03:11 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

meltdowner said:
Quote:

natedawgnow said:
Hanlons's razor, enlil.

That's funny because you literally just called someone stupid in another thread

No I didn't.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#26662462 - 05/10/20 03:22 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:

Doesnt exist and I know what impeachment is.  What happened to Trump wasnt impeachment, it was a scam and its been proven now.

You have just proven to everyone, repeatedly, that you don't know what impeachment means.

--------------------

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#26662463 - 05/10/20 03:22 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
Quote:

koods said:
Make America Great Again after the worst jobs report in American history

What a dumb thing to argue when there is a pandemic going on.

My bad you just said his ideas and arguments are dumb. No elaboration just you're stupid said nicely. Although I get it I've wanted to say how stupid the people I disagree with are and some are genuinely stupid i think but for the most part its smart people i really really disagree with.

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever

InvisibleNiffla
Special Agent
Male User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Shenmue] * 1
    #26662612 - 05/10/20 04:56 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
CNN is actually turning people trump fans. Its the worst news channel out there.

CNN is worse than Fox. Once upon a time they were the cream of the crop in the news world. The pinnacle. Now they're a complete punchline. And it would be one thing if they at least had decent ratings, but now they're tanking. They've been tanking for a while. Pretty amazing to see how far they've fallen. They went from being the global gold standard in cable to news to now being a fringe/niche network who doesn't even attempt to mask the fact that they work for one side of the political aisle.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Niffla] * 2
    #26662630 - 05/10/20 05:06 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

Shenmue said:
CNN is actually turning people trump fans. Its the worst news channel out there.

CNN is worse than Fox. Once upon a time they were the cream of the crop in the news world. The pinnacle. Now they're a complete punchline. And it would be one thing if they at least had decent ratings, but now they're tanking. They've been tanking for a while. Pretty amazing to see how far they've fallen. They went from being the global gold standard in cable to news to now being a fringe/niche network who doesn't even attempt to mask the fact that they work for one side of the political aisle.

Agree with your post except the last part "doesn't even attempt to mask the fact that they work for one side of the political aisle."  CNN doesn't represent liberals nor conservatives.  They represent the wealthy establishment.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleNiffla
Special Agent
Male User Gallery

#26662664 - 05/10/20 05:31 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

Shenmue said:

Agree with your post except the last part "doesn't even attempt to mask the fact that they work for one side of the political aisle."  CNN doesn't represent liberals nor conservatives.  They represent the wealthy establishment.

Well if that's the case then the wealthy establishment wants that network all in on the liberal agenda. That network just oozes it. The whole entire liberal playbook (which a really limited playbook to be honest).

They're Fox News except on the left and they're arguably even further to the left than Fox is to the right.

Which again in the world of TV would be fine if their ratings were strong (see Fox News) but instead their ratings are in the gutter. If CNN wants to ever return to where they once were in the world of news they're going to have to blow the entire thing up. Fire everybody. Literally everybody. And start from scratch. And this time try to be down the middle and attempt to be an actual real news organization again, something of which they haven't been in years.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26662753 - 05/10/20 06:29 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

Shenmue said:

And people with TDS.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26662781 - 05/10/20 06:49 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

meltdowner said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:

You have just proven to everyone, repeatedly, that you don't know what impeachment means.

Wrong!

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26663069 - 05/10/20 09:25 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

You can deny reality all you want. It only further damages your credibility.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
We be jammin', mon!
Male

Loc: Urban Jungle
    #26663286 - 05/10/20 10:57 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

As black on white murder occurs at roughly 6+ times the level of the inverse, why would you profile this one case and ignore the much greater numbers of whites killed?

Most blacks are killed by other blacks. Why is this unimportant to you?

Doesn't seem like you are really interested in justice.

--------------------

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #26663291 - 05/10/20 10:59 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Don't you just love the radical left :lol:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26663313 - 05/10/20 11:05 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

As black on white murder occurs at roughly 6+ times the level of the inverse, why would you profile this one case and ignore the much greater numbers of whites killed?

Most whites are killed by whites. Fix your own house first.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26663549 - 05/11/20 12:49 AM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

meltdowner said:
Quote:

koods said:
Make America Great Again after the worst jobs report in American history

What a dumb thing to argue when there is a pandemic going on.

My bad you just said his ideas and arguments are dumb. No elaboration just you're stupid said nicely. Although I get it I've wanted to say how stupid the people I disagree with are and some are genuinely stupid i think but for the most part its smart people i really really disagree with.

How much time did you just waste proving yourself wrong because you lied?

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: koods]
    #26663551 - 05/11/20 12:50 AM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

Most whites are killed by whites. Fix your own house first.

Both can be true.  His point still stands and you avoided it.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26664066 - 05/11/20 10:32 AM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26664139 - 05/11/20 11:37 AM (1 month, 23 days ago)

I love Trump for how honest and straightforward he is.

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26664159 - 05/11/20 11:49 AM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Because that neither proves or disproves white privilege exists. 
This wasnt random gang crime , this was racist people taking the law into their own hands and then facing no repercussions from a racist  law enforcement agency despite the cops having a video of these guys rolling down the street with one of them in the back of the truck holding a shotgun .

How do you explain it ?

How fucking special and privileged do you have to feel to think you get to play out some white supremest mad max fantasy kill a negro and expect to get away with it ? And then almost get away with it .
  Seems like a good example to me .

--------------------

Edited by Psilynut2 (05/11/20 11:54 AM)

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26664175 - 05/11/20 12:09 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

Because that neither proves or disproves white privilege exists. 
This wasnt random gang crime , this was racist people taking the law into their own hands and then facing no repercussions from a racist  law enforcement agency despite the cops having a video of these guys rolling down the street with one of them in the back of the truck holding a shotgun .

How do you explain it ?

How fucking special and privileged do you have to feel to think you get to play out some white supremest mad max fantasy kill a negro and expect to get away with it ? And then almost get away with it .
  Seems like a good example to me .

If youre referring to the ahmaud video, he clearly charged them.  If those white guys wanted to do as you claimed would they really slowly chase him and call 911 at the same time?  Nope.
If youre hellbent on believing that they were trying to provoke ahmaud to attack them so they could shoot them, well that is possible.  Ahmaud still made the decision to attack two guys with weapons who were asking him to stop so they could talk.  Ahmaud could have just ran home then calles the cops on them but instead he decides to attack them?  Story doesnt add up.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26664179 - 05/11/20 12:13 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

https://www.insider.com/this-is-what-we-know-about-gregory-and-travis-mcmichael-2020-5

""Gregory McMichael had worked as an investigator in the Glynn County District Attorney's office for 24 years until he retired in May 2019"

He was an insider, that's not white privilege.

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26664244 - 05/11/20 12:51 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Quote:

could shoot them, well that is possible.  Ahmaud still made the decision to attack two guys with weapons who were asking him to stop so they could talk.

Lol , that’s so stupid . Approach me with a gun and tell me I have to do anything and I will shoot you . Or beat the fuck out you .
  Are you saying he just had to follow their orders ? He was defending himself . He had no obligation to do anything they asked of him .
  Your statement is full of white privilege,  don’t mind the gun I just want to talk .
Where I live using a gun to get someones attention like that is called brandishing a weapon and is a serious crime .
  Remember that Uber driver who shot that guy for pointing his cell phone at him ? He claimed his phone was a gun and was legally killed by the Uber driver .ahmaud could have done the same , if he was white , 

--------------------

Edited by Psilynut2 (05/11/20 01:10 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26664313 - 05/11/20 01:33 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:

Are you this gullible in the rest of your life?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26664324 - 05/11/20 01:40 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

The comment was made after qman pointed out how dishonest CNN was.

Since you listen to CNN (and other establishment media), the question might be are you this gullible in the rest of your life?  :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26664330 - 05/11/20 01:47 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Well you just made that up. Qmans post was about NBC and Barr. Nothing in his post was about Trump. Why do you constantly take it upon yourself to explain away other people’s comments?

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26664339 - 05/11/20 01:50 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Cnn telling a lie can’t turn Trumps lies into truthful statements and it won’t make his grade school level speaking ability tolerable for serious adults .

--------------------

Offlineliving_failure
unworthy
Male

Loc: spain, madrid
    #26664484 - 05/11/20 03:00 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:

Well, maybe there is white priviledge in USA, i dont know.

There in most Europe (can't say all), certainly doesn't. There is a bit of nationalism but one cannot consider that as racism.

Inteligent and educated people can be even racist, the man who discovered dna among them, even if i don't agree with him i don't do ad hominem to prove him wrong, i prove him that a black guy can be as smart as him, making averages irrelevant. The main argument of racist people is just "averages" and is the same argument that you used.

To me, "white priviledge" is similar to nazis "jew problem", yes most white people are in power and have money (same with jews) that doesn't mean there is somekind of political power making it be the patriarchy or the masons or the sionist or the "white priviledge" making it happen.

I don't know, time to leave this place, you just sound racist with extra steps.

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: living_failure]
    #26664600 - 05/11/20 04:02 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Whitey  makes up approx 60% of prison population.....imagine how many more crackers would be incarcerated if no privilege, homie.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.”

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26664615 - 05/11/20 04:12 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

meltdowner said:
Quote:

qman said:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/chuck-todd-meet-the-press-barr-flynn-edit

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/497060-trump-calls-for-chuck-todd-to-be-fired-over-edited-clip-of-barr

More Fake News.

Are you this gullible in the rest of your life?

The comment was made after qman pointed out how dishonest CNN was.

Since you listen to CNN (and other establishment media), the question might be are you this gullible in the rest of your life?  :shrug:

Quote:

koods said:
Well you just made that up. Qmans post was about NBC and Barr. Nothing in his post was about Trump. Why do you constantly take it upon yourself to explain away other people’s comments?

Meltdowner's reply to qman's CNN post was about Trump.  We should ask meltdowner why his reply to qman was about how honest Trump is.

I thought he was pointing how that that he believed Trump is more honest than CNN, but you could be right.

Meltdowner, can you please explain if I interpreted your post correctly or not?

This will be a good test of koods' bullshit detector.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26664651 - 05/11/20 04:37 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Why do you need to interpret his post? It’s one sentence and it’s in English.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26664673 - 05/11/20 04:46 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:

His post was about Trump, which you claimed was irrelevant to qman's post.

We'll wait for Meltdowner to respond why he brought up Trump, to see whose bullshit detector is better.

--------------------

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (05/11/20 05:01 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Niffla] * 1
    #26664680 - 05/11/20 04:47 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
CNN doesn't represent liberals nor conservatives.  They represent the wealthy establishment.

Well if that's the case then the wealthy establishment wants that network all in on the liberal agenda. That network just oozes it.

I don't think you understand what 'the liberal agenda' is.  It's Government helping people over big corporations.

If you have an example of CNN supporting Government help of the people over big corporations, I'd love to see it!

Fox News supports big corporations as well, as they simply want the Government to stay out of corporations' business by taxing them less, much to the joy of big corporations.  Because that is...  uhhhhh... FREEDOM!

--------------------

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (05/11/20 05:01 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #26664774 - 05/11/20 05:26 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:

His post was about Trump, which you claimed was irrelevant to qman's post.

We'll wait for Meltdowner to respond why he brought up Trump, to see whose bullshit detector is better.

Jesus you have to argue about every god damn thing.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26665005 - 05/11/20 07:21 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

could shoot them, well that is possible.  Ahmaud still made the decision to attack two guys with weapons who were asking him to stop so they could talk.

Lol , that’s so stupid . Approach me with a gun and tell me I have to do anything and I will shoot you . Or beat the fuck out you .
  Are you saying he just had to follow their orders ? He was defending himself . He had no obligation to do anything they asked of him .
  Your statement is full of white privilege,  don’t mind the gun I just want to talk .
Where I live using a gun to get someones attention like that is called brandishing a weapon and is a serious crime .
  Remember that Uber driver who shot that guy for pointing his cell phone at him ? He claimed his phone was a gun and was legally killed by the Uber driver .ahmaud could have done the same , if he was white , 

They didnt approach him now did they?  They stopped in the street where he was running down.  If they had started charging ahmaud its a different story.  They just stood in the street and asked ahmaud to talk.  Ahmaud went straight to punching them which is unacceptable.  Guns are legal in This country, did you know?  Asking someone to talk while in possession of a firearm is no different than without.

Ahmaud attacked, sadly, and paid the price for his stupidity.  He knew what he was doing.  White privilege doesnt exist.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26665015 - 05/11/20 07:27 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

He started punching them while they were inside their truck?

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: koods] * 2
    #26665025 - 05/11/20 07:36 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

I’m sorry but melty is just lying. The men stopped in the middle of the street. One got out and tried to cut Arbery off. Arbery attempted to avoid him by running around the opposite side of the truck, but the killer ran back around to try to cut him off again. That’s when the altercation started.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26665028 - 05/11/20 07:38 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Asking someone to talk while in possession of a firearm is no different than without.

If you are tying to force them to stop it’s assault with a deadly weapon.

--------------------

Invisiblenatedawgnow
Full blown criminal
Male User Gallery

#26665519 - 05/12/20 12:04 AM (1 month, 22 days ago)

Ya anybody but a cop gets out of their truck, armed with a gun,
and tells me to stop, they can go fuck themselves. They had 0 right to ask him to
stop regardless of what they wanted to talk about.

The fact that he tried to run and they cornered him is even more fucked and
a natural fight or flight response is to fight them since flight didn't work.

Kinda hard to believe a far righter is standing up for intimidation tactics
by armed thugs:rolleyes: Modern conservatives are so fucked

--------------------

Edited by natedawgnow (05/12/20 12:40 AM)

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#26665715 - 05/12/20 04:46 AM (1 month, 22 days ago)

Meltdown shouldnt have any problem if the tax man came to his house with a gun to collect then.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26665731 - 05/12/20 05:26 AM (1 month, 22 days ago)

They just want to talk

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26666127 - 05/12/20 11:26 AM (1 month, 22 days ago)

Quote:

They just stood in the street and asked ahmaud to talk.  Ahmaud went straight to punching them which is unacceptable.  Guns are legal in This country, did you know?  Asking someone to talk while in possession of a firearm is no different than without.

In Georgia intimidating someone with a gun is called Brandishing A Weapon . It can get you a an aggravated assault charge and 20 years . If a person is basically willing to risk the rest of their life to force me to have a conversation then I have to assume the worst about them  . They are going to kill me and rape my corpse .
Too fucking stupid to understand basic weapons laws never occurred to me , until now . They didn’t need to have guns to commit that crime, hammers or knives would be enough .

--------------------

Edited by Psilynut2 (05/12/20 11:26 AM)

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26666298 - 05/12/20 01:05 PM (1 month, 22 days ago)

The video doesn't really support the notion that any conversation happened at all.  The truck was stopped in the middle of the street.  If I'm jogging and a redneck hops out of a pickup truck in front of me while another stands in the bed with a gun, I'm going to have to assume some shit is going down.  If I'm black and that happens, I'm pretty sure today is my last day on the planet.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleNiffla
Special Agent
Male User Gallery

#26666975 - 05/12/20 06:08 PM (1 month, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

I don't think you understand what 'the liberal agenda' is.  It's Government helping people over big corporations.

Maybe back in the beginning their goal was to actually help people. I don't know because I wasn't around then. But since I've been here on this earth the idea or the thought that the United States democratic party is for the little guy is laughable. Today they're no more for the little guy than the republican party.

And are you being serious with your claim that CNN doesn't back the democratic party?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26667240 - 05/12/20 08:46 PM (1 month, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Maybe back in the beginning their goal was to actually help people. I don't know because I wasn't around then. But since I've been here on this earth the idea or the thought that the United States democratic party is for the little guy is laughable. Today they're no more for the little guy than the republican party.

Democrats haven't supported the little guy in the last 40 years.

Quote:

Niffla said:
And are you being serious with your claim that CNN doesn't back the democratic party?

I never claimed CNN doesn't support the democratic party.  I claimed "CNN doesn't represent liberals nor conservatives.  They represent the wealthy establishment."

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26667694 - 05/13/20 01:36 AM (1 month, 21 days ago)

They stoppes in the street, not a crime.  They did not do the other stuff.  Talking to other people isnt a crime.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26667695 - 05/13/20 01:39 AM (1 month, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
The video doesn't really support the notion that any conversation happened at all.  The truck was stopped in the middle of the street.  If I'm jogging and a redneck hops out of a pickup truck in front of me while another stands in the bed with a gun, I'm going to have to assume some shit is going down.  If I'm black and that happens, I'm pretty sure today is my last day on the planet.

So you are racist towards a redneck then are allowing discrimination of rednecks by blacks.  Okay.

Im asauming that you would also attack that redneck who ia holding a shotgun too?  LOL. I would stop and say "whats up guys?" No matter what color they are.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26667705 - 05/13/20 01:50 AM (1 month, 21 days ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
They stoppes in the street, not a crime.  They did not do the other stuff.  Talking to other people isnt a crime.

Murder is a crime

--------------------

Invisiblenatedawgnow
Full blown criminal
Male User Gallery

#26667761 - 05/13/20 02:27 AM (1 month, 21 days ago)

Melty must not have watched the videos or read even the rednecks statements.

The rednecks even said they chased him down because they assumed he was a burglar responsible for recent break ins
because he was running. They weren't looking to have a normal conversation. They saw a black man jogging and assumed
the absolute worst then killed him when he refused to stop for their intimidation tactics.

As a gun owner myself, if someone pulled in front of me with their truck and stepped out with guns and told me to stop, and
they weren't cops, I'd fuckin run too and if they tried to stop me then shit's going down especially if I'm armed.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26667767 - 05/13/20 02:32 AM (1 month, 21 days ago)

Someone who would jog armed is a straight up weirdo

--------------------

Invisiblenatedawgnow
Full blown criminal
Male User Gallery

#26667776 - 05/13/20 02:42 AM (1 month, 21 days ago)

Agreed, but my point is simply that he had a right to react with a fight or flight response and I was trying to
speak to the gun toter side of melty.

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26668545 - 05/13/20 02:14 PM (1 month, 21 days ago)

Quote:

So you are racist towards a redneck then are allowing discrimination of rednecks by blacks.  Okay.

Im asauming that you would also attack that redneck who ia holding a shotgun too?  LOL. I would stop and say "whats up guys?" No matter what color they are.

Blocking the road with your truck while standing next to it with a gun in your hand is not an appropriate way to break the ice with a stranger . Let me know if you need me to explain the whole shit vs shinola debacle .
  Redneck is not a race , it’s a choice , nothing wrong with discriminating against people for the choices they make .
    You know who really hates rednecks Especially the poor ones  , billionaire elitists from New York . Trump probably finds his base repulsive .

--------------------

Edited by Psilynut2 (05/13/20 02:22 PM)

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26668575 - 05/13/20 02:49 PM (1 month, 21 days ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:

Redneck isn't a race.  There are rednecks of all colors and creeds. I don't even know the skin color of these particular rednecks.  I watched the video, but it wasn't obvious on that.  I just know that running around harassing people while armed in the back of a pickup truck is a decidedly redneck thing to do.

You tell me, though:  What legitimate purpose is there to chase down and approach a stranger at gunpoint?

Just for reference, aiming a gun at someone is called "Assault With a Deadly Weapon."  Grabbing the gun of someone who is aiming it at you is called "Self-Defense."

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26668586 - 05/13/20 02:58 PM (1 month, 21 days ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
I would stop and say "whats up guys?" No matter what color they are.

This is what you'd do:

OfflineThe Blind AssS
OTD Apprentice Custodian
Male User Gallery

#26668714 - 05/13/20 04:30 PM (1 month, 21 days ago)

:lmafo:

--------------------
Homage to Vajrasattva!

InvisibleNiffla
Special Agent
Male User Gallery

#26668853 - 05/13/20 06:11 PM (1 month, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:

Redneck is not a race , it’s a choice , nothing wrong with discriminating against people for the choices they make .

What makes a redneck a redneck? Living in the rural south? Just just living in rural areas in general? Poor? Owns a truck? Like to hunt & drink? I'm curious.

I used to kinda hate people I thought were "rednecks" too when I was growing up. I have spent the majority of my life in the city, and grew up entirely in the city. Then I had to move to rural Wyoming for two years on a work transfer.

I was surrounded by what most of y'all would consider "rednecks". While yes of course you'd come across your racist and completely ignorant "redneck", the majority of them I met were really great people believe it or not. The type of people that would give you the shirt off their backs if you needed it. Regardless of color.

You're right that being "redneck" isn't a race but stereotyping large groups of people is never a good thing. Check out Anthony Bourdain, who traveled the world -- and was a self admitted elitist east coast liberal. He was very outspoken in the fact that some of the nicest people he met along his travels were rural, small town, "fly over country" people.

I'm just saying.

But anyway as far as the Aubrey incident, that father & son were in the wrong and need to go to prison. Even if Aubrey was burglarizing homes in the area (I'm not saying he did; I'm just saying for argument's sake) you pick up the phone and call the police and let them take it from there. You don't track down the individual, armed, incite a showdown and then subsequently gun that person down.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#26668919 - 05/13/20 06:48 PM (1 month, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

meltdowner said:
I would stop and say "whats up guys?" No matter what color they are.

This is what you'd do:

I was hoping your link was the "Squeal like a pig" scene from Deliverance.

--------------------

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
    #26668937 - 05/13/20 06:59 PM (1 month, 21 days ago)

That movie Enlil linked was a take on Homer's Odyssey. Deliverance dueling banjos I hear.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (05/13/20 07:00 PM)

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#26669319 - 05/13/20 09:54 PM (1 month, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:

What makes a redneck a redneck? Living in the rural south? Just just living in rural areas in general? Poor? Owns a truck? Like to hunt & drink? I'm curious.

I used to kinda hate people I thought were "rednecks" too when I was growing up. I have spent the majority of my life in the city, and grew up entirely in the city. Then I had to move to rural Wyoming for two years on a work transfer.

I was surrounded by what most of y'all would consider "rednecks". While yes of course you'd come across your racist and completely ignorant "redneck", the majority of them I met were really great people believe it or not. The type of people that would give you the shirt off their backs if you needed it. Regardless of color.

You're right that being "redneck" isn't a race but stereotyping large groups of people is never a good thing. Check out Anthony Bourdain, who traveled the world -- and was a self admitted elitist east coast liberal. He was very outspoken in the fact that some of the nicest people he met along his travels were rural, small town, "fly over country" people.

I'm just saying.

But anyway as far as the Aubrey incident, that father & son were in the wrong and need to go to prison. Even if Aubrey was burglarizing homes in the area (I'm not saying he did; I'm just saying for argument's sake) you pick up the phone and call the police and let them take it from there. You don't track down the individual, armed, incite a showdown and then subsequently gun that person down.

That is an example of a redneck but I think the overarching feeling when someone hunts down a black person with guns being a vigilante force for killging these "menaces to society" in their eyes without having any inforkation basingbit on fear and hate thats as redneck as it gets. I will say that also as I have grown I have been to places in the South and even though I strongly disagree with a lot of their values most those people are good people.

However right now I've been seeing a redneck mentality that stretches across the US even here in california. This is in the sense that a lot of folks are saying fuck science, calling covid19 a hoax, the liberals are devils, religious freedom is only great when it's Christian, it's infringing on their rights to wear a mask because they are worried about themselves, saying that all states should open even before they meet guidelines. And this is another point I get that people are rightly terrified of the economic and therefore human toll being truly heartbreaking. There's people all over that spent their whole adult lives building a life that's being wiped away and that makes me sick.

My Aunt and Uncle in the San Fran area are about to lose their house and both of their businesses and that's a fact. So do I understand where people are coming from? Yes. Do I think it justifies calling this a hoax?NO I think that is reprehensible. If you go online telling people this is all a hoax, or a hit job on trump,not maintain distance or wearing a Godammned mask, I still have no pity at all for them and it really is important bad disinfo. Disinformation in general is terrible for people's critical thinking but in a pandemic it could be a murderous call for the most vulernable people that don't deserve to get it because someone wanted to protest wearing masks and keeping their distance when we need it the most.

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26673769 - 05/16/20 12:41 AM (1 month, 18 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

meltdowner said:

Murder is a crime

Its not murder if you are attacked.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Niffla]
    #26673774 - 05/16/20 12:47 AM (1 month, 18 days ago)

Agreed and we all know Enlil hates whites from is constant comments of hating rednecks and white trash. 

Anyway, I agree with your comment but its clear that black guy attacked them first. If they were going to shoot him they could have done it many times.  They wanted to talk and stopping in the road doesnt block a jogger.  Run in the grass and keep going.  No need to stop and sgart punching anyonw.  Sadnto say it but Ahmaud deserved what he got for being that stupid.  Natural Selection I suppose.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26673776 - 05/16/20 12:50 AM (1 month, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:

I'm just saying.

That is an example of a redneck but I think the overarching feeling when someone hunts down a black person with guns being a vigilante force for killging these "menaces to society" in their eyes without having any inforkation basingbit on fear and hate thats as redneck as it gets. I will say that also as I have grown I have been to places in the South and even though I strongly disagree with a lot of their values most those people are good people.

However right now I've been seeing a redneck mentality that stretches across the US even here in california. This is in the sense that a lot of folks are saying fuck science, calling covid19 a hoax, the liberals are devils, religious freedom is only great when it's Christian, it's infringing on their rights to wear a mask because they are worried about themselves, saying that all states should open even before they meet guidelines. And this is another point I get that people are rightly terrified of the economic and therefore human toll being truly heartbreaking. There's people all over that spent their whole adult lives building a life that's being wiped away and that makes me sick.

My Aunt and Uncle in the San Fran area are about to lose their house and both of their businesses and that's a fact. So do I understand where people are coming from? Yes. Do I think it justifies calling this a hoax?NO I think that is reprehensible. If you go online telling people this is all a hoax, or a hit job on trump,not maintain distance or wearing a Godammned mask, I still have no pity at all for them and it really is important bad disinfo. Disinformation in general is terrible for people's critical thinking but in a pandemic it could be a murderous call for the most vulernable people that don't deserve to get it because someone wanted to protest wearing masks and keeping their distance when we need it the most.

Sounds like ypu need someone to hate or put down to make yourself feel better.  Why dont you just worry about yourself instead of worrying what everyone  else is doing or thinking?  God forbid not everyone agrees with you, right?

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26685313 - 05/21/20 12:08 PM (1 month, 13 days ago)

"CNN Birdbrain Admits He Cares About Decorum More Than Policy"

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26685601 - 05/21/20 02:19 PM (1 month, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Why dont you just worry about yourself instead of worrying what everyone  else is doing or thinking?  God forbid not everyone agrees with you, right?

If only someone had said that to those fucking deplorable redneck pussies that killed Arbery . Right ?

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#26687223 - 05/22/20 06:33 AM (1 month, 12 days ago)

They were trying to confront a suspected thief though

--------------------
Obviously you don't know who the fuck I am. The names Cyrus, CYRUS. And I don't give a fuck who you are

Iam delusional and like to post fictional statements and nothing I say should be taken seriously

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: MagicMush123]
    #26687468 - 05/22/20 09:12 AM (1 month, 12 days ago)

There's a right and a wrong way to do everything.  They clearly went about it the wrong way.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#26687489 - 05/22/20 09:21 AM (1 month, 12 days ago)

I believe I read yesterday that they have video showing they chased him for an extended period of time before killing him. IDK, just something I ran across while scanning the stories of the day.

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#26687562 - 05/22/20 10:14 AM (1 month, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
There's a right and a wrong way to do everything.  They clearly went about it the wrong way.

Im not defending either party. I was just saying there was a reason they weren't minding their own business

--------------------
Obviously you don't know who the fuck I am. The names Cyrus, CYRUS. And I don't give a fuck who you are

Iam delusional and like to post fictional statements and nothing I say should be taken seriously

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26687596 - 05/22/20 10:33 AM (1 month, 12 days ago)

There's a reason Manson wanted Sharon Tate dead, too.  Hitler had his reasons for wanting jews exterminated.  Pol Pot had his reasons for using machetes to kill tens of thousands...

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Enlil] * 2
    #26687927 - 05/22/20 01:23 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

"CNN Host Whines About Mean Trump Supporters As The Economy Implodes"

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26688003 - 05/22/20 01:51 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

Doesn’t trump spend his days whining about his enemies on Twitter?

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26688064 - 05/22/20 02:18 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

He drags his borderline morbidly obese ass out of bed , paints his busted ass face orange and pisses victimhood everyday.

--------------------

Edited by Psilynut2 (05/22/20 02:20 PM)

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26688082 - 05/22/20 02:28 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Doesn’t trump spend his days whining about his enemies on Twitter?

What does that have to do with the MSM whining about its lack of credibility with the public and ignoring that fact that they have a horrible track record?

The lack of credibility started a long time before Trump entered the equation, yet they want to blame him for obvious public distrust.

Here's a piece of advice for CNN and others- don't push a false narrative for three years and then complain about the ramifications.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Psilynut2] * 3
    #26688089 - 05/22/20 02:30 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
He drags his borderline morbidly obese ass out of bed , paints his busted ass face orange and pisses victimhood everyday.

Still battling a severe case of TDS I see. :lol:

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26688619 - 05/22/20 06:28 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Here's a piece of advice for CNN and others- don't push a false narrative for three years and then complain about the ramifications.

:whathesaid:  :awesomenod:

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:

It's a very bad case.  :smirk:

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#26688661 - 05/22/20 06:45 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

qman said:

:whathesaid:  :awesomenod:

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:

It's a very bad case.  :smirk:

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:

He might actually cry orange man bad more than koods :lol:

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #26688759 - 05/22/20 07:39 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

Never used that phrase

--------------------

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
    #26695520 - 05/25/20 08:30 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

Why dont you just worry about yourself instead of worrying what everyone  else is doing or thinking?  God forbid not everyone agrees with you, right?

If only someone had said that to those fucking deplorable redneck pussies that killed Arbery . Right ?

He tresspassed and attacked them.

He deserved what he got. As usual, the snow cunts werent acting out of racism.

We arent hearing about the 'person' killing those two old people or the jews killed last year, or the old person abuser in detroit, or the other person that killed the security guard and two others for race reasons.

I assume their melanin makes them less accountable for their actions. Must be colonialism making a fat cunt fuck up old people and make videos expounding on his racism

The news is embarassing. Free speech protects lies though

--------------------

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 2
    #26695536 - 05/25/20 08:41 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Nope. Dude tried to run away from some guys with guns who had no right to harass, intimidate or otherwise act in a menacing behavior towards him. When they got out to further harass him he stood his ground and fought for his life. Those two fools had no buainess in confronting him about his trespass. I have a buddy who has his FFL and he routinely speaks with a friend of his who teaches police officers use of deadly force laws. These two assholes are in the wrong.

--------------------

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

#26695558 - 05/25/20 09:00 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

They were arresting him for tresspassing. He was caught on tape in the act multiple times. You dont 'stand your ground' when you are in the process of comitting a crime, or being apprehended.
Ive seen enough daytime court shows to know that.

He could have stopped and taken the arrest.

Personally, i also hate tresspassers and think humanity would do well to cull them.

--------------------

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#26695621 - 05/25/20 09:44 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

They were trying to arrest him for a supposed string of robberies in the area. The only robbery reported in that year to the date of his shooting in that area, was a handgun stolen from travis mcmichaels unlocked truck. When making a citizens arrest you usually have to witness a crime. You cant go arresting someone weeks or months after the fact. And there is no evidence that arbury stole the mcmichaels handgun. They were totally in the wrong and I suggest you watch more daytime court tv.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26695654 - 05/25/20 09:59 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
They were arresting him for tresspassing. He was caught on tape in the act multiple times. You dont 'stand your ground' when you are in the process of comitting a crime, or being apprehended.

Personally, i also hate tresspassers and think humanity would do well to cull them.

That wasn’t their property. They aren’t cops. They’re are going to spend a long time in prison. I don’t know about Georgia, but most places you need to post no trespassing signs or have a fence to enforce trespassing laws.

Simply walking onto private property is not trespassing in Georgia

Quote:

In Georgia,  O.C.G.A. § 16-7-21 defines trespassing as a person who “intentionally damages any property of another without consent of that other person and the damage thereto is $500.00 or less or knowingly and maliciously interferes with the possession or use of the property of another person without consent of that person.”

Seriously how fucked in the head do you have to be to think it’s ok to shoot someone because they stepped foot on private property. Conservatives are mental.

--------------------

Edited by koods (05/25/20 10:01 PM)

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#26695665 - 05/25/20 10:05 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Seriously. Calling for the mirder of trespassers? Derranged.

--------------------

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

#26695692 - 05/25/20 10:20 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Tresspassers violate a sacred thing and need to die.

Ive seen the tape. They persued him fleeing the scene. He was miles from home. Hes on tape. The letter of the law is meaningless to me. I think we should have laws that allow for easier citizens arrest.

Either way, everything up untill he gave up his lead and attacked is irrelevant. He did attack, he was the perpetrator. No empathy from me.

--------------------

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #26695702 - 05/25/20 10:25 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Do you still have your hood?
:kkk: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26695705 - 05/25/20 10:27 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

You have some serious issues

SPC has probably spent some time in jail. Have you?

Edited by koods (05/25/20 10:32 PM)

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#26695774 - 05/25/20 11:12 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Yeah im sure youve never stepped foot anywhere you shouldnt have been. You really are special people.

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#26695785 - 05/25/20 11:20 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:

That wasn’t their property. They aren’t cops. They’re are going to spend a long time in prison. I don’t know about Georgia, but most places you need to post no trespassing signs or have a fence to enforce trespassing laws.

Simply walking onto private property is not trespassing in Georgia

Quote:

In Georgia,  O.C.G.A. § 16-7-21 defines trespassing as a person who “intentionally damages any property of another without consent of that other person and the damage thereto is $500.00 or less or knowingly and maliciously interferes with the possession or use of the property of another person without consent of that person.”

Seriously how fucked in the head do you have to be to think it’s ok to shoot someone because they stepped foot on private property. Conservatives are mental.

I dont think they will spend any time in prison. This isnt even about trespassing, its about self defense. Ahmed's mistake was attacking someone with a gun. And we don't even know that he was shot intentionally as it went off multiple times as Ahmed was trying to wrestling it out of the guys hands

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26695792 - 05/25/20 11:24 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

He tried to avoid them and the guy with the gun chased him around the truck. It’s amazing the kinds of shit racists will excuse.

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#26695802 - 05/25/20 11:28 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
He tried to avoid them and the guy with the gun chased him around the truck. It’s amazing the kinds of shit racists will excuse.

Im not defending either party just saying this is about self defense and not trespassing. Keep the personal attacks out of this forum

--------------------

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

#26695825 - 05/25/20 11:38 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Giving former slaves that hate us rights was the second worst mistake we made. They still hate us. That realization is why im so mean about it. That we allow people that hate us to vote...to overtly replace us under the idea of 'diversity'.

We made Liberia for a reason and should maybe revisit that idea. You want privilege? Go somewhere where you are the majority. Thats all privilege is, being where you belong.

tresspassing is a real civilizational violation and think killing any person doing so is appropriate.

Its just one race commits civilization violations at an obnoxious rate. One race takes advantage of portraying every wrong in their community as everyone else's problem. The media covers up one race's crime disparity well putting more time into the lie of 'nazis' and the 'kkk'.

The fbi even combines us with hispanics, and we still commit less crime:lol:

Quote:

koods said:
You have some serious issues

SPC has probably spent some time in jail. Have you?

I havent. My issue is that people pretend to be good by taking uncontroversial opinions to placate others. Or they take a side for tribal reasons and lie about their bias.

I would feel different if it were reversed racially.
Thats due to how they slaughter us, then blame us, then get covered by the media. We probably wouldnt have heard about it at all, then.
It wouldnt change the facts though. Tresspassers need killed, you dont go after someone thats armed, especially when you just committed a crime and have no legal ground if you...what...kill these two people?

I saw the video. It was obviously accidental. Anyone with the most minute discression can see in the body language.

Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Yeah im sure youve never stepped foot anywhere you shouldnt have been. You really are special people.

I have and would be at fault if i were injured or killed. People drive fucked up, without consequence. Doesnt make it good or less culpable.
Ive done that too. Doesnt justify it, its just a choice i made and was fortunate
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

koods said:

Im not defending either party just saying this is about self defense and not trespassing. Keep the personal attacks out of this forum

Not even a mod, i like that. Not that youll want my accolades:lol:

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26695827 - 05/25/20 11:38 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

You’re right it is about self defense. You don’t think you have a right to defend yourself when you’re being chased down and assaulted by a guy with a gun? Some reason you think the white guy is defending himself against the black guy even tho the white guy is the aggressor. If not racism, how could you come to the conclusion the black guy didn’t have a right to defend himself.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26695830 - 05/25/20 11:39 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

How do you figure self defense? That's a crazy stretch.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#26695833 - 05/25/20 11:41 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

What they did, chasing someone down woth guns, is menacing. You would be surprised who is in the wrong and when. For instance if someone tells you that they are going to kill you if you come back to a public place, say a bar you walk into, and you leave and come back, you are liable if that person actually does kill you. Because after your warning, whether the person owned the place or not, you knew there would be trouble going back. This is how this was explained to me by someone who trains the police in florida on use of force scenarios. If youre chasing someone down with guns, you are the one bringing the threat of life and limb into the situation to begin with. I could be wrong about this, and it will be up to a jury ultimately. But no one deserves to be killed for trespassing...only a truly retarded person would believe that.

@ special peoples club:And roght there in that last response youve shown your racist character. Youve lost any intellectual argument because you dont see minorities as deserving of the same rights. Especially not those who were once enslaved. You even admit to commiting a crime that you think should be a death sentence. What should be the statute of limitations on that, and should your confession lead to your public execution? But you cant be bothered with the letter of the law....right? Ridiculous.

Edited by Sulfurshelfsean (05/25/20 11:47 PM)

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#26695862 - 05/26/20 12:02 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
How do you figure self defense? That's a crazy stretch.

If there is no evidence that the shotgun was actually pointed at Ahmed and he violently attacked the man holding the gun would that be self defense? Is the man holding the gun always the aggressor even if he didn't point it at the person? If the man with the gun was attacked violently and the gun went off while the two struggled over it, would that constitute murder, manslaughter or was it self defense?
Or because he put himself in the situation needlessly ( deciding to arm himself and follow a suspected criminal) would that be considered manslaughter? Because he caused the situation by actively pursuing someone of interest? Will this mans story that he encountered Ahmed before and he "reached" into his pants to show he had a gun, and that's why the father son armed themselves prior to following hold up in court?
Agian, im not trying to defend anyone i just looking for answers

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: MagicMush123] * 3
    #26695887 - 05/26/20 12:25 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
If there is no evidence that the shotgun was actually pointed at Ahmed and he violently attacked the man holding the gun would that be self defense?

If the sun doesn't come up tomorrow, we're all fucked.  Why the unsupported hypotheticals?

Quote:

Is the man holding the gun always the aggressor even if he didn't point it at the person? If the man with the gun was attacked violently and the gun went off while the two struggled over it, would that constitute murder, manslaughter or was it self defense?

Again, where is the evidence that the "gun went off."  Are you implying that an experienced, trained peace officer doesn't know not to keep his finger on the trigger unless he intends to fire?

Quote:

Or because he put himself in the situation needlessly ( deciding to arm himself and follow a suspected criminal) would that be considered manslaughter? Because he caused the situation by actively pursuing someone of interest? Will this mans story that he encountered Ahmed before and he "reached" into his pants to show he had a gun, and that's why the father son armed themselves prior to following hold up in court?
Agian, im not trying to defend anyone i just looking for answers

For self-defense, what matters is what happened then, at that stop.  What happened a day earlier, 10 minutes earlier, etc. are all irrelevant.  How do these rednecks get past the clear indication that they were initial aggressors simply by running around with a dude in the bed of a pickup holding a firearm? 

IF, and it's a big if, the victim attacked these two men before anyone exited the vehicle with a firearm, MAYBE that would be self-defense.  The moment the guy exited the truck with a shotgun and approached the victim, he lost any self-defense claim he might have had.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #26695969 - 05/26/20 01:36 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:

Amen - hang them high in the town square!

I am totally on board with this type of heathy hatred.

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#26696161 - 05/26/20 05:13 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

"If the sun doesn't come up tomorrow, we're all fucked.  Why the unsupported hypotheticals?"

More just generally interested, but whether or not it pertains to case, whats the verdict?

"Again, where is the evidence that the "gun went off."  Are you implying that an experienced, trained peace officer doesn't know not to keep his finger on the trigger unless he intends to fire?"

We don't actually know how the gun the went off. It may have been either party while they struggled over the firearm or possibly it happened while he was taking blows to the head?

"For self-defense, what matters is what happened then, at that stop.  What happened a day earlier, 10 minutes earlier, etc. are all irrelevant.  How do these rednecks get past the clear indication that they were initial aggressors simply by running around with a dude in the bed of a pickup holding a firearm?"

Not that it matters but the guy in bed wasn't holding a firearm. You can see in the video that he drew his firearm after the tussle between Ahmed and his father broke out.

"IF, and it's a big if, the victim attacked these two men before anyone exited the vehicle with a firearm, MAYBE that would be self-defense.  The moment the guy exited the truck with a shotgun and approached the victim, he lost any self-defense claim he might have had."

So if anyone is confronting anyone and exits their vehicle holding a firearm, is the person holding the firearm committing assault or menacing or something, even if its not actually pointed at the victim? Is it always justified to attack a guy brandishing any weapon? If the guy with the gun was attacked by the guy not holding the gun and ends up getting shot, is the guy with the gun solely to blame because it was his fault for bringing a gun into equation? If someone irresponsibly exits their vehicle with a firearm and ends up getting assaulted how does the man with the firearm lawfully defend himself?

Does the fact that they called police count for anything? It probably shows their intention was to really get to the bottom of whether he was actually the one responsible or not for the burglaries that went on, and they probably didn't intend to kill him? Like nobody would call the police on themselves when they're about to murder someone right?
Do you see them going to jail over this? And the most important question, does this change from state to state or is this all covered at the federal level?

Edited by MagicMush123 (05/26/20 05:34 AM)

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#26696164 - 05/26/20 05:17 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
You’re right it is about self defense. You don’t think you have a right to defend yourself when you’re being chased down and assaulted by a guy with a gun? Some reason you think the white guy is defending himself against the black guy even tho the white guy is the aggressor. If not racism, how could you come to the conclusion the black guy didn’t have a right to defend himself.

If someone confronted me holding a gun, i would probably show my hands and not attack any of them :shrug: you're the one making this about race. The attacker and victims race have nothing to do with anything. Frankly, if the victim wasn't black you probably wouldn't even care :lol: or the media for that matter

--------------------

Edited by MagicMush123 (05/26/20 05:58 AM)

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: MagicMush123] * 2
    #26696462 - 05/26/20 09:45 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Federal law is meaningless in this situation.  This is 100% state-specific.  Also, it doesn't matter if their conduct constituted an assault prior to the scuffle.  All that matters is whether their conduct created a reasonable apprehension of imminent harm.

That's the test...who created the reasonable apprehension of imminent harm?

Using that test, did Arbery create an apprehension of imminent harm by running down the street?  Clearly no.

Did driving a truck down that street create one?  No.

Did stopping the truck create one?  No.

Did getting out of that truck with a shotgun and approaching Arbery create an apprehension of imminent harm?  Think about this.  Put yourself in Arbery's shoes.  You're running.  A truck stops in the middle of the road and someone exits the vehicle with a shotgun and approaches you.  He's not in uniform.  The truck has no official markings.  Would you be reasonable in apprehending imminent harm?

Now, all of that is assuming NOTHING was said.  We don't know what was said, if anything, but if there was yelling going back and forth during this encounter, that only makes the apprehension more reasonable.

Of course, self-defense is far more nuanced and complicated than that, because there's also the notion of reasonable force in response to the threat and the notion of sudden escalation of force.  Here, all of those go against the rednecks and in Arbery's favor. 

Years ago, during the Trayvon Martin shooting, there were several mammoth threads about it here, and I came down in favor of Zimmerman based on self-defense.  The lefties were all about convicting him and the righties were all about blaming Martin.  Now, here we sit with another white on black shooting.  The lefties are still all about convicting the white dudes and the righties are all about blaming the black dude.  My position is different here because the facts are different here.  Both cases involved a black person minding his own business and a white dude taking it upon himself to confront him.  Both cases ended with the black dude dead.  The details that changed the Martin shooting from a run-of-the-mill hate crime to self-defense aren't present here.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#26696468 - 05/26/20 09:48 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Now they arrested the guy who shot the video; something along the lines of, that made him a participant.

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26696471 - 05/26/20 09:51 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

I watched that guy and his lawyer give an interview about 3 weeks ago and they wouldnt answer the question of how he just happened to be there making a video . Or any questions really .
  There aren’t very many answers in my opinion .

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Brian Jones] * 2
    #26696478 - 05/26/20 09:58 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Important point:  He wasn't arrested for shooting the video or for failing to intervene during the encounter.  He was arrested under a theory that he was a part of the group of people who planned this from the beginning. 

Second important point: He is not charged with "murder" as we normally think about it.  He is charged with "felony murder."  Felony murder, unlike murder, doesn't require an intent to kill or even harm Arbery.  Felony murder is when someone is killed during the commission of another felony, usually one of several specified felonies. 

Example:  You went out to rob a liquor store without any intention of killing anyone.  You brought a toy gun instead of a real one.  The guy behind the counter, however, pulls out a very real Desert Eagle .50AE and shoots at you, hitting the Asian lady behind you, killing her.  YOU are now guilty of felony murder.

The theory as to the videographer, as I understand it, is that he and the other two rednecks made a plan (conspiracy) to apprehend Arbery (kidnapping), and in the commission of that kidnapping, Arbery was killed.  Hence felony murder.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26696484 - 05/26/20 10:02 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
If someone confronted me holding a gun, i would probably show my hands

This indicates that you would have a reasonable apprehension of imminent harm.  If you had said, "If someone confronted me holding a gun, I'd go about my business," that would indicate no apprehension of imminent harm.  The fact that you'd react in a manner specifically intended to avoid that harm tells us that you had a reasonable apprehension of being harmed by that gun.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26696551 - 05/26/20 11:06 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Federal law is meaningless in this situation.  This is 100% state-specific.  Also, it doesn't matter if their conduct constituted an assault prior to the scuffle.  All that matters is whether their conduct created a reasonable apprehension of imminent harm.

Using that test, did Arbery create an apprehension of imminent harm by running down the street?  Clearly no.

Did getting out of that truck with a shotgun and approaching Arbery create an apprehension of imminent harm?  Think about this.  Put yourself in Arbery's shoes.  You're running.  A truck stops in the middle of the road and someone exits the vehicle with a shotgun and approaches you.  He's not in uniform.  The truck has no official markings.  Would you be reasonable in apprehending imminent harm?

Now, all of that is assuming NOTHING was said.  We don't know what was said, if anything, but if there was yelling going back and forth during this encounter, that only makes the apprehension more reasonable.

Of course, self-defense is far more nuanced and complicated than that, because there's also the notion of reasonable force in response to the threat and the notion of sudden escalation of force.  Here, all of those go against the rednecks and in Arbery's favor. 

Years ago, during the Trayvon Martin shooting, there were several mammoth threads about it here, and I came down in favor of Zimmerman based on self-defense.  The lefties were all about convicting him and the righties were all about blaming Martin.  Now, here we sit with another white on black shooting.  The lefties are still all about convicting the white dudes and the righties are all about blaming the black dude.  My position is different here because the facts are different here.  Both cases involved a black person minding his own business and a white dude taking it upon himself to confront him.  Both cases ended with the black dude dead.  The details that changed the Martin shooting from a run-of-the-mill hate crime to self-defense aren't present here.

:whathesaid:

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
    #26696617 - 05/26/20 11:47 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:

I remember that, and more specifically remember relenting and eventually changing my opinion in the face of your better and more informed argument.

Thx for weighing in on this case, too, man.

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#26696655 - 05/26/20 12:08 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:

Thanks for the info. Now that we've established the rednecks were 100% in the wrong, do you think they'll do time, and if so, what would the charge be? And will the son and whoever else was with them be charged as well or just the father?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26696713 - 05/26/20 12:35 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

I'm not saying they were 100% in the wrong.  I'm saying that based on the facts we have now, that's my opinion.  Other information may come to light.  Innocent until proven guilty.

Most likely, it'll end in a plea deal, and the shooter will probably do some time.  The other two may do a little.  Killing a black man in Georgia isn't punished as harshly as killing a white man, so it won't be much time.

My guess is that it'll come down to felony murder.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26696963 - 05/26/20 02:28 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Thanks for the info. Now that we've established the rednecks were 100% in the wrong, d

I brought up Arbery on page 3 and it took a person smarter than me 5 pages to convince people it was wrong . I thought I should point that out because it’s a little disturbing .

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#26696983 - 05/26/20 02:41 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

Thanks for the info. Now that we've established the rednecks were 100% in the wrong, d

I brought up Arbery on page 3 and it took a person smarter than me 5 pages to convince people it was wrong . I thought I should point that out because it’s a little disturbing .

What i find disturbing is how triggered you get over trump :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: MagicMush123] * 5
    #26697030 - 05/26/20 02:58 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

What many people find disturbing is how anyone in America isn't seriously disturbed over Trump.  Right, left, conservative, liberal...if you think America's reputation and standing in the international community is important at all, you should be seriously disturbed by Trump.  If you don't think our reputation and standing in the international community is important, you have absolutely no appreciation for history or you are simply looking forward to the end of America as we know it.

This is how most of us see our current President:

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineGruffaloCrumble
Stranger

#26697056 - 05/26/20 03:13 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Well, he is boasting about his ratings.  lol

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26697197 - 05/26/20 04:30 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
What many people find disturbing is how anyone in America isn't seriously disturbed over Trump.  Right, left, conservative, liberal...if you think America's reputation and standing in the international community is important at all, you should be seriously disturbed by Trump.  If you don't think our reputation and standing in the international community is important, you have absolutely no appreciation for history or you are simply looking forward to the end of America as we know it.

This is how most of us see our current President:

Many people want the system to end in the US as we know it, that's why they enjoy Trump making a mockery of the entire thing and don't take issue with it.

I'm voting for Biden because he makes an even bigger mockery of the political system, what is the international community going to think when Biden shits his own pants in public?

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26697245 - 05/26/20 04:55 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Biden isn't much better, but at least he tries to act professionally 70% of the time.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26697275 - 05/26/20 05:15 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Trump just berated a reporter for not taking off his mask saying “you just want to be polically correct.”

It’s almost like he wants to fuck the economy over

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26697367 - 05/26/20 05:58 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

He doesn't know shit about the economy.  He's just a grumpy old man who thinks kids these days blow shit out of proportion.  He doesn't understand or care to understand the science behind any of it.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26697546 - 05/26/20 07:22 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

I'm voting for Biden because he makes an even bigger mockery of the political system, what is the international community going to think when Biden shits his own pants in public?

Is that worse than playing golf all weekend while the death toll approaches 100k from a pandemic ?
That pretty much sums up his presidency if you ask me.
  I don’t care if Biden is incontinent , I just want him to hire competent professionals to give him advice and not expect them to deny reality , he can wear diapers I don’t give a fuck .

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26697932 - 05/26/20 10:18 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

That’s honestly the worst part about trump. It’s one thing to be incompetent, but his ego demands everyone else around him to be equally incompetent. Nothing threatens him more than someone who knows more than him - which is pretty much anyone over the age of 10.

--------------------

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis