Home | Community | Message Board


Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >
OnlineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery


Registered: 07/12/13
Posts: 13,293
Last seen: 2 minutes, 44 seconds
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Niffla] * 1
    #26669319 - 05/13/20 07:54 PM (1 month, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:



  Redneck is not a race , it’s a choice , nothing wrong with discriminating against people for the choices they make .
 





What makes a redneck a redneck? Living in the rural south? Just just living in rural areas in general? Poor? Owns a truck? Like to hunt & drink? I'm curious.

I used to kinda hate people I thought were "rednecks" too when I was growing up. I have spent the majority of my life in the city, and grew up entirely in the city. Then I had to move to rural Wyoming for two years on a work transfer.

I was surrounded by what most of y'all would consider "rednecks". While yes of course you'd come across your racist and completely ignorant "redneck", the majority of them I met were really great people believe it or not. The type of people that would give you the shirt off their backs if you needed it. Regardless of color.

You're right that being "redneck" isn't a race but stereotyping large groups of people is never a good thing. Check out Anthony Bourdain, who traveled the world -- and was a self admitted elitist east coast liberal. He was very outspoken in the fact that some of the nicest people he met along his travels were rural, small town, "fly over country" people.

I'm just saying.

But anyway as far as the Aubrey incident, that father & son were in the wrong and need to go to prison. Even if Aubrey was burglarizing homes in the area (I'm not saying he did; I'm just saying for argument's sake) you pick up the phone and call the police and let them take it from there. You don't track down the individual, armed, incite a showdown and then subsequently gun that person down.



That is an example of a redneck but I think the overarching feeling when someone hunts down a black person with guns being a vigilante force for killging these "menaces to society" in their eyes without having any inforkation basingbit on fear and hate thats as redneck as it gets. I will say that also as I have grown I have been to places in the South and even though I strongly disagree with a lot of their values most those people are good people.

However right now I've been seeing a redneck mentality that stretches across the US even here in california. This is in the sense that a lot of folks are saying fuck science, calling covid19 a hoax, the liberals are devils, religious freedom is only great when it's Christian, it's infringing on their rights to wear a mask because they are worried about themselves, saying that all states should open even before they meet guidelines. And this is another point I get that people are rightly terrified of the economic and therefore human toll being truly heartbreaking. There's people all over that spent their whole adult lives building a life that's being wiped away and that makes me sick.

My Aunt and Uncle in the San Fran area are about to lose their house and both of their businesses and that's a fact. So do I understand where people are coming from? Yes. Do I think it justifies calling this a hoax?NO I think that is reprehensible. If you go online telling people this is all a hoax, or a hit job on trump,not maintain distance or wearing a Godammned mask, I still have no pity at all for them and it really is important bad disinfo. Disinformation in general is terrible for people's critical thinking but in a pandemic it could be a murderous call for the most vulernable people that don't deserve to get it because someone wanted to protest wearing masks and keeping their distance when we need it the most.


--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male


Registered: 09/06/17
Posts: 1,195
Loc: New York City
Last seen: 4 days, 20 hours
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: koods]
    #26673769 - 05/15/20 10:41 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

meltdowner said:
They stoppes in the street, not a crime.  They did not do the other stuff.  Talking to other people isnt a crime.




Murder is a crime



Its not murder if you are attacked.


--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male


Registered: 09/06/17
Posts: 1,195
Loc: New York City
Last seen: 4 days, 20 hours
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Niffla]
    #26673774 - 05/15/20 10:47 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Agreed and we all know Enlil hates whites from is constant comments of hating rednecks and white trash. 

Anyway, I agree with your comment but its clear that black guy attacked them first. If they were going to shoot him they could have done it many times.  They wanted to talk and stopping in the road doesnt block a jogger.  Run in the grass and keep going.  No need to stop and sgart punching anyonw.  Sadnto say it but Ahmaud deserved what he got for being that stupid.  Natural Selection I suppose.


--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male


Registered: 09/06/17
Posts: 1,195
Loc: New York City
Last seen: 4 days, 20 hours
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #26673776 - 05/15/20 10:50 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:



  Redneck is not a race , it’s a choice , nothing wrong with discriminating against people for the choices they make .
 





What makes a redneck a redneck? Living in the rural south? Just just living in rural areas in general? Poor? Owns a truck? Like to hunt & drink? I'm curious.

I used to kinda hate people I thought were "rednecks" too when I was growing up. I have spent the majority of my life in the city, and grew up entirely in the city. Then I had to move to rural Wyoming for two years on a work transfer.

I was surrounded by what most of y'all would consider "rednecks". While yes of course you'd come across your racist and completely ignorant "redneck", the majority of them I met were really great people believe it or not. The type of people that would give you the shirt off their backs if you needed it. Regardless of color.

You're right that being "redneck" isn't a race but stereotyping large groups of people is never a good thing. Check out Anthony Bourdain, who traveled the world -- and was a self admitted elitist east coast liberal. He was very outspoken in the fact that some of the nicest people he met along his travels were rural, small town, "fly over country" people.

I'm just saying.

But anyway as far as the Aubrey incident, that father & son were in the wrong and need to go to prison. Even if Aubrey was burglarizing homes in the area (I'm not saying he did; I'm just saying for argument's sake) you pick up the phone and call the police and let them take it from there. You don't track down the individual, armed, incite a showdown and then subsequently gun that person down.



That is an example of a redneck but I think the overarching feeling when someone hunts down a black person with guns being a vigilante force for killging these "menaces to society" in their eyes without having any inforkation basingbit on fear and hate thats as redneck as it gets. I will say that also as I have grown I have been to places in the South and even though I strongly disagree with a lot of their values most those people are good people.

However right now I've been seeing a redneck mentality that stretches across the US even here in california. This is in the sense that a lot of folks are saying fuck science, calling covid19 a hoax, the liberals are devils, religious freedom is only great when it's Christian, it's infringing on their rights to wear a mask because they are worried about themselves, saying that all states should open even before they meet guidelines. And this is another point I get that people are rightly terrified of the economic and therefore human toll being truly heartbreaking. There's people all over that spent their whole adult lives building a life that's being wiped away and that makes me sick.

My Aunt and Uncle in the San Fran area are about to lose their house and both of their businesses and that's a fact. So do I understand where people are coming from? Yes. Do I think it justifies calling this a hoax?NO I think that is reprehensible. If you go online telling people this is all a hoax, or a hit job on trump,not maintain distance or wearing a Godammned mask, I still have no pity at all for them and it really is important bad disinfo. Disinformation in general is terrible for people's critical thinking but in a pandemic it could be a murderous call for the most vulernable people that don't deserve to get it because someone wanted to protest wearing masks and keeping their distance when we need it the most.



Sounds like ypu need someone to hate or put down to make yourself feel better.  Why dont you just worry about yourself instead of worrying what everyone  else is doing or thinking?  God forbid not everyone agrees with you, right?


--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlineqman
Stranger

Registered: 12/06/06
Posts: 33,648
Last seen: 2 minutes, 56 seconds
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: meltdowner] * 1
    #26685313 - 05/21/20 10:08 AM (1 month, 23 days ago)

"CNN Birdbrain Admits He Cares About Decorum More Than Policy"



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Registered: 04/28/17
Posts: 1,896
Last seen: 3 hours, 40 minutes
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: meltdowner] * 1
    #26685601 - 05/21/20 12:19 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Why dont you just worry about yourself instead of worrying what everyone  else is doing or thinking?  God forbid not everyone agrees with you, right?




If only someone had said that to those fucking deplorable redneck pussies that killed Arbery . Right ?


--------------------



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Registered: 01/22/15
Posts: 4,312
Loc: Flag
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26687223 - 05/22/20 04:33 AM (1 month, 22 days ago)

They were trying to confront a suspected thief though


--------------------
Obviously you don't know who the fuck I am. The names Cyrus, CYRUS. And I don't give a fuck who you are

Iam delusional and like to post fictional statements and nothing I say should be taken seriously


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 08/16/03
Posts: 49,785
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: MagicMush123]
    #26687468 - 05/22/20 07:12 AM (1 month, 22 days ago)

There's a right and a wrong way to do everything.  They clearly went about it the wrong way.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery


Registered: 12/18/12
Posts: 7,119
Loc: attending Snake Church
Last seen: 6 hours, 48 minutes
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Enlil]
    #26687489 - 05/22/20 07:21 AM (1 month, 22 days ago)

I believe I read yesterday that they have video showing they chased him for an extended period of time before killing him. IDK, just something I ran across while scanning the stories of the day.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Registered: 01/22/15
Posts: 4,312
Loc: Flag
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Enlil]
    #26687562 - 05/22/20 08:14 AM (1 month, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
There's a right and a wrong way to do everything.  They clearly went about it the wrong way.



Im not defending either party. I was just saying there was a reason they weren't minding their own business


--------------------
Obviously you don't know who the fuck I am. The names Cyrus, CYRUS. And I don't give a fuck who you are

Iam delusional and like to post fictional statements and nothing I say should be taken seriously


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 08/16/03
Posts: 49,785
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: MagicMush123]
    #26687596 - 05/22/20 08:33 AM (1 month, 22 days ago)

There's a reason Manson wanted Sharon Tate dead, too.  Hitler had his reasons for wanting jews exterminated.  Pol Pot had his reasons for using machetes to kill tens of thousands...


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlineqman
Stranger

Registered: 12/06/06
Posts: 33,648
Last seen: 2 minutes, 56 seconds
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Enlil] * 2
    #26687927 - 05/22/20 11:23 AM (1 month, 22 days ago)

"CNN Host Whines About Mean Trump Supporters As The Economy Implodes"




Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/26/11
Posts: 79,616
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 8 minutes, 14 seconds
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: qman] * 1
    #26688003 - 05/22/20 11:51 AM (1 month, 22 days ago)

Doesn’t trump spend his days whining about his enemies on Twitter?


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Registered: 04/28/17
Posts: 1,896
Last seen: 3 hours, 40 minutes
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: koods]
    #26688064 - 05/22/20 12:18 PM (1 month, 22 days ago)

He drags his borderline morbidly obese ass out of bed , paints his busted ass face orange and pisses victimhood everyday.


--------------------



Edited by Psilynut2 (05/22/20 12:20 PM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlineqman
Stranger

Registered: 12/06/06
Posts: 33,648
Last seen: 2 minutes, 56 seconds
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: koods]
    #26688082 - 05/22/20 12:28 PM (1 month, 22 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Doesn’t trump spend his days whining about his enemies on Twitter?




What does that have to do with the MSM whining about its lack of credibility with the public and ignoring that fact that they have a horrible track record?

The lack of credibility started a long time before Trump entered the equation, yet they want to blame him for obvious public distrust.

Here's a piece of advice for CNN and others- don't push a false narrative for three years and then complain about the ramifications.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlineqman
Stranger

Registered: 12/06/06
Posts: 33,648
Last seen: 2 minutes, 56 seconds
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Psilynut2] * 3
    #26688089 - 05/22/20 12:30 PM (1 month, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
He drags his borderline morbidly obese ass out of bed , paints his busted ass face orange and pisses victimhood everyday.




Still battling a severe case of TDS I see. :lol:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/16/05
Posts: 23,230
Loc: California, US Flag
Last seen: 3 hours, 2 minutes
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: qman] * 1
    #26688619 - 05/22/20 04:28 PM (1 month, 22 days ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Here's a piece of advice for CNN and others- don't push a false narrative for three years and then complain about the ramifications.



:whathesaid:  :awesomenod:

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
He drags his borderline morbidly obese ass out of bed , paints his busted ass face orange and pisses victimhood everyday.




Still battling a severe case of TDS I see. :lol:



It's a very bad case.  :smirk:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Registered: 01/22/15
Posts: 4,312
Loc: Flag
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: qman] * 1
    #26688661 - 05/22/20 04:45 PM (1 month, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

qman said:
Here's a piece of advice for CNN and others- don't push a false narrative for three years and then complain about the ramifications.



:whathesaid:  :awesomenod:

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
He drags his borderline morbidly obese ass out of bed , paints his busted ass face orange and pisses victimhood everyday.




Still battling a severe case of TDS I see. :lol:



It's a very bad case.  :smirk:



Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
He drags his borderline morbidly obese ass out of bed , paints his busted ass face orange and pisses victimhood everyday.




Still battling a severe case of TDS I see. :lol:



He might actually cry orange man bad more than koods :lol:


--------------------
Obviously you don't know who the fuck I am. The names Cyrus, CYRUS. And I don't give a fuck who you are

Iam delusional and like to post fictional statements and nothing I say should be taken seriously


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/26/11
Posts: 79,616
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 8 minutes, 14 seconds
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #26688759 - 05/22/20 05:39 PM (1 month, 22 days ago)

Never used that phrase


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Registered: 04/10/14
Posts: 5,584
Loc: Mitten
Last seen: 1 month, 8 days
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26695520 - 05/25/20 06:30 PM (1 month, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

Why dont you just worry about yourself instead of worrying what everyone  else is doing or thinking?  God forbid not everyone agrees with you, right?




If only someone had said that to those fucking deplorable redneck pussies that killed Arbery . Right ?



He tresspassed and attacked them.

He deserved what he got. As usual, the snow cunts werent acting out of racism.

We arent hearing about the 'person' killing those two old people or the jews killed last year, or the old person abuser in detroit, or the other person that killed the security guard and two others for race reasons.

I assume their melanin makes them less accountable for their actions. Must be colonialism making a fat cunt fuck up old people and make videos expounding on his racism

The news is embarassing. Free speech protects lies though


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I've lost respect for CNN
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 2,115 28 08/02/06 08:14 PM
by musicturkey
* Al-Jazeera Hires Staff From ABC, CNN Catalysis 435 2 01/15/06 09:30 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* David Duke and Wolf Blitzer showdown on CNN
( 1 2 3 all )
Hank, FTW 3,691 40 01/04/07 04:17 PM
by Redstorm
* Gonzales v. O Centro Espirita Beneficiente Uniao Do Vegetal (UDV), No. 04-1084 Redstorm 1,127 4 06/14/05 02:00 PM
by Redstorm
* June Ratings: FNC More Than Doubles CNN In Total Day & Prime lonestar2004 1,291 12 06/28/05 08:32 PM
by daimyo
* CNN Poll: 90% Believe US Government Covering Up 9/11
( 1 2 all )
usefulidiot 1,976 37 11/15/04 10:30 PM
by Rose
* advertising campain for anti-anti-drugs Dreamer987 1,414 13 02/15/04 10:54 PM
by Learyfan
* Canadial Liberal Campain ads begin. fantastical 396 10 09/08/09 01:07 PM
by trendal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
3,091 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2020 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 13 queries.