Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >
Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: koods]
    #26711263 - 06/01/20 11:11 AM (1 month, 12 days ago)

Trump had a conference call with governors and said they were weak. Trump is not weak. He just hides in an underground bunker because people are yelling loudly across the street. Everyone knows strong leaders hide in bunkers.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlineqman
Stranger

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26712597 - 06/01/20 09:29 PM (1 month, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Ya what conclusion could we possibly draw from the last three years other than our allies respect us more .... what a stupid question .

The US still has the largest military, economy and the Reserve currency. If foreigners don't trust or respect the US anymore, there's no evidence of it.

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: qman]
    #26713293 - 06/02/20 07:48 AM (1 month, 11 days ago)

Ya well I got the biggest dick and the nicest cars out of all you fools so I must be the most respected motherfucker that posts here . I like the way you think .

--------------------

Onlineqman
Stranger

#26713799 - 06/02/20 11:19 AM (1 month, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Ya well I got the biggest dick and the nicest cars out of all you fools so I must be the most respected motherfucker that posts here . I like the way you think .

I'm not suggesting foreigners don't dislike the US, but they do respect it. If they truly believed the US was mismanaged and the government was incompetent, they would pull their money out of the nation in short order. The world continues to do business with the US on every level regardless of their 'outrage' with Trump's inappropriate comments.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26713847 - 06/02/20 11:37 AM (1 month, 11 days ago)

We’re likely to see a deficit over 4 trillion dollars this year. The financial mismanagement of the current administration is only coming to fruition now.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #26713979 - 06/02/20 12:40 PM (1 month, 11 days ago)

Did you forget about the worldwide coronavirus pandemic?

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26714001 - 06/02/20 12:49 PM (1 month, 11 days ago)

Apparently Trump did.:smirk:
:kingtard: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: vinsue] * 2
    #26714083 - 06/02/20 01:18 PM (1 month, 11 days ago)

Imagine if we had just taken it seriously a month earlier. How much money we could have saved.

--------------------

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#26714293 - 06/02/20 02:43 PM (1 month, 11 days ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:

I'm not suggesting foreigners don't dislike the US, but they do respect it. If they truly believed the US was mismanaged and the government was incompetent, they would pull their money out of the nation in short order. The world continues to do business with the US on every level regardless of their 'outrage' with Trump's inappropriate comments.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/analysis-a-brief-history-of-world-leaders-laughing-at-trump/ar-BBXJPlb

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Onlineqman
Stranger

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #26714636 - 06/02/20 04:47 PM (1 month, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/analysis-a-brief-history-of-world-leaders-laughing-at-trump/ar-BBXJPlb

Public statements and a change of international policy are too different issues, correct?

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: qman] * 1
    #26714764 - 06/02/20 06:01 PM (1 month, 11 days ago)

Doing business with a profitable party dowsnt mean you respect that party. Its just profitable.

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2020
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #26716211 - 06/03/20 09:12 AM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Looks lime the Trump Campain edited out an important clip from a CNN News video to make Trump look like a hero amid the Coronavirus Pandemic: https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/04/media/trump-campaign-ad-cease-and-desist/index.html

This is gonna be good :popcorn:

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26717037 - 06/03/20 03:10 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Sounds like he's getting back at them by using their own game.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2020
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26721107 - 06/05/20 07:03 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Would you argue that Trump has the right to use the same tactic againist CNN using Presidental Privilage? Or is Trump just as guilty as CNN by using the misleading statements?

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #26721233 - 06/05/20 07:55 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

I’ve only left the country one time since Trump became president .
    What I found talking to people was that they have great respect for America and most Americans .
They don’t like the confederacy . They don’t like conservatives . They don’t like the White power thing , or the gun thing , the abortion thing , the wall , the hate .

They liked me allot but I don’t think they would care for you at all .
  This question actually requires a complicated answer . I can elaborate more if you like .

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26721262 - 06/05/20 08:08 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Sounds like he's getting back at them by using their own game.

How is he getting back at CNN? He’s using manipulated clips from CNN to mislead the public. It’s not an attack on CNN. He’s just lying. Funny how you think it’s ok since you claim to care about the truth.

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #26721513 - 06/05/20 10:17 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

I’ve only left the country one time since Trump became president .
    What I found talking to people was that they have great respect for America and most Americans .
They don’t like the confederacy . They don’t like conservatives . They don’t like the White power thing , or the gun thing , the abortion thing , the wall , the hate .

They liked me allot but I don’t think they would care for you at all .
  This question actually requires a complicated answer . I can elaborate more if you like .

What country did you go to? You were out of country and they really mentioned to you that they disliked the Confederacy, guns, conservatives etc? :lol:
But 7 months ago i was in asia, and i was surprised to see so many American flags on ball caps and t shirts etc. People were big mlb fans so they would compliment and say they were fans of my team (indians). When i spoke to people they assumed I was American and would say "America number 1" but then i would clarify that i was actually from Canada and they would say "Canada and America 2 best country" :lol: it seemed they were huge fans of the west, especially America, but that was just one country that i went to

--------------------
Obviously you don't know who the fuck I am. The names Cyrus, CYRUS. And I don't give a fuck who you are

Iam delusional and like to post fictional statements and nothing I say should be taken seriously

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: MagicMush123]
    #26721530 - 06/05/20 10:24 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Baseball = politics for you ? They like baseball so they must so they must like Trump ? Lol , ya that’s stupid ,

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #26721545 - 06/05/20 10:29 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Wtf is wrong with you
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Baseball = politics for you ? They like baseball so they must so they must like Trump ? Lol , ya that’s stupid ,

When i spoke to people they assumed I was American and would say "America number 1" but then i would clarify that i was actually from Canada and they would say "Canada and America 2 best country" :lol: it seemed they were huge fans of the west, especially America, but that was just one country that i went to

--------------------
Obviously you don't know who the fuck I am. The names Cyrus, CYRUS. And I don't give a fuck who you are

Iam delusional and like to post fictional statements and nothing I say should be taken seriously

OfflineThe Blind AssS
OTD Monk Custodian
Male User Gallery

Re: CNN vs The Trump Campain [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #26721552 - 06/05/20 10:31 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

. The world continues to do business with the US on every level regardless of their 'outrage' with Trump's inappropriate comments.

This question actually requires a complicated answer . .

They keep doing business with the US because there is so much at stake that not doing business just because they oppose-dislike-hate Trump would be more of a problem than just carrying on.  Aka idiotic.
The consequences/ramifications would be widespread & felt throughout their population.  It’s simpler this way and they know they only have to deal with Trump’s ruthless ego for a few years and then a new president will be elected.  That’s always the case.  Otherwise you are basically throwing the baby out with the bath water... sorta - more or less .  Basing wether to trade or not with a nation over 1 guy who is only relevant  for a span of 4-8 years isn’t the main factor in essential international trade.

:smbfacepalm:

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >

General Interest >> Political Discussion