Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Are these kids and religious nuts and right wingers stupid ?
    #26630540 - 04/26/20 06:34 PM (30 days, 22 hours ago)

I live in a big household , I'm not older or a young person. The kids that live with us go out to parties now a couple times a week . Fucked up or no? I feel they don't really give a shit if someone gets the virus as long as it doesn't kill their selfish asses . And that if it was their asses on the line it's all I'd have to hear about and they d be bitching and moaning and crying for everyone to bend to their will . And religious nuts and right wingers in public demonstrations .

Really starting to hate gen z pricks and the lot , walking not caring who the fuck gets sick and dies just because they're not as likely to die.

Edited by Anonymous (04/26/20 06:35 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: Are these kids and religious nuts and right wingers stupid ? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26630579 - 04/26/20 06:58 PM (30 days, 21 hours ago)

I'm sick of hearing friends say the pandemic is exaggerated by the media to control the population through fear
fucking selfish crybabies
:crankey:

Anonymous #1

Re: Are these kids and religious nuts and right wingers stupid ? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26630594 - 04/26/20 07:02 PM (30 days, 21 hours ago)

Same . Who the fuck could pull that nonsense off on a worldwide scale ? Cause guess what ? People get viruses from guess what .....fucking wild animals . It's like some asshole out there says oh fuck mad cow was a covert gov plan to fuck up the population and meat industries ....get the fuck out of here ....people get sick from all kinds of pandemics , it isn't the first time, just been a while, but no its they government or some other stupid ass reason it couldnt  possibly be a legit virus at all

Anonymous #1

Re: Are these kids and religious nuts and right wingers stupid ? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26630604 - 04/26/20 07:05 PM (30 days, 21 hours ago)

Like fucking nurses and doctors are all in on it, a huge fucking mass conspiracy including altruist doctors and nurses to control the population.....who would dream up that nonsense ?

Anonymous #3

#26648473 - 05/04/20 02:27 PM (23 days, 2 hours ago)

Bill Gates

Anonymous #4

Re: Are these kids and religious nuts and right wingers stupid ? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26648763 - 05/04/20 05:44 PM (22 days, 22 hours ago)

Stay safe, stay inside!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Scales

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous